Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 days ago

Avantika did not even care for her loyal maid. Rupa has only looked after her but now she was just treated like a commodity.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 89

What is Virochana planning with Vaishali? Is she supposed to collect information or something more?

coderlady thumbnail

Now even Prarthna has seen the similarity in the chain. Kanak has noticed the eyes. Slowly the clues will add up but for now only Samarth has final picture.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 90

Vasant is still trying to give space to Kamla. She will even do that for Avantika. But this will come at a price for her own place in the palace.

coderlady thumbnail

Did Kanak really try to get Vaishali killed? It could have been a staged attack too by Vaishali herself.

praxena thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago
Nice ff. Love the st9ry so far
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: praxena

Nice ff. Love the st9ry so far

Thanks, will update soon ☺️ 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 91

Samagra took Vaishali to a secret room with his trusted guards. 

Samagra- I understand why Rajmata wanted you out of the way as you are co wife of Prarthana, but tell me why did you trap me? 

Vaishali- For the last time Rajkumar, you fell in love with me and as a slave born I had to follow your desire. 

Samagra- Lies and more lies, look Vaishali, just tell me one thing, what do you love the most? Mahishmati or something else? 

Vaishali was shocked at this question. 

Vaishali- I love you 

Samagra- Shut up, stop trapping me, I love someone else. 

Vaishali- Prarthna can't love you more than me. 

Samagra- Vaishali someone has been constantly trying to make problems between Mahishmati and Meluha. It's very important we end this enmity forever. He showed her Bhadradev'a locket. Look, this is something very dear to Maharaj Bhadradev. Join me Vaishali in uprooting this long conspiracy which created bitterness between the two kingdoms. He gave her poison bottle, if you feel betrayed, you can drink this thinking you tried to help Mahishmati. 

Vaishali was shocked at this.....

Samagra-Now tell me who Planted you here? What's his aim? 

Vaishali was confused, she started contemplating...

Vaishali- I love Mahishmati Rajkumar, but....I am not able to trust you. 

Samagra- I know, that's why I gave you the poison. It's easy way out. I promise you I will do everything to help Bhadradev finally getting happiness and end the bitterness between the kingdoms. 

Vaishali- I was planted by Virochana here. 

Samagra shocked- Virochana?

Vaishali- Yes, he wanted me to trap you and give him updates about Prithvi and you, side by side I try to do Kalah in the home, so much so, your friendship with Prithvi gets destroyed and you come on our side completely. Then with help of Durgpur, Mahishmati would finally capture Meluha. 

Samagra- I see......classic move of sending a woman to destroy relationships. Hmm....

Vaishali- I am surprised Rajkumar, you are a very tough nut to crack. 

Samagra- When someone is truly in love, no one can uproot it. 

Vaishali- Prarthna is really lucky. 

Samagra sadly smiled... , he said- Partners.....

Vaishali- Partners

Samagra- We together will remove this enmity forever and the two kingdoms will blossom with happiness.....

Vaishali- Hope you won't betray me, I have given you my utmost trust. 

Samagra- Don't worry Vaishali, I can do anything for my love.

Prithvi was in the court..... Vasantmitra was forcefully shifted to Chief Queen's room and Kanak was fuming with anger.....Avantika came to her. 

Avantika crying- Maa, everything ended. 

She wiped her tears and hugged her....

Kanak- Don't worry my child, I will again make Prithvi love you and he will forget that woman. Vasantmitra shall not be queen for a long time. 

Avantika smirked and thought- I will do everything to get back Prithvi. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 92

In night 

Prithvi went to Vasantmitra's room and she looked so beautiful he was mesmerized so much that he wasn't even blinking. 

Vasantmitra shy, he came towards her and hugged her passionately. 

Vasantmitra kissed him and he threw her on the bed....

Prithvi sniffed her- How did you like your new room? He grabbed her in his embrace real tight

Vasantmitra- This is chief queen's room, I don't belong here. 

Prithvi- You are not my chief queen, you are my master and he kissed her neck removing her necklace and caressing her waist.

Vasantmitra- Master? 

Prithvi- You have made me your slave.  

Vasantmitra thought he was joking- Slave? Really? Then I command you to love me forever. 

Prithvi laughed and he started kissing her.......She broke it ..

Vasantmitra- Enough joking Prithvi, I want you to give this room to Rajkumari Kamla. 

Prithvi- No way....this room belongs to you and only you. He caressed her face and saw her with very passionate eyes. 

Vasantmitra- But a queen has a lot more work to do, Devi Kamla is best....he put his finger on her lips while kissing her hand....

Prithvi- Tomorrow be ready, I will introduce you in the court as my queen. 

Vasantmitra shocked - What? 

Prithvi- Yes, be ready ok....

Vasantmitra was a little scared now remembering all the words of Kanak, Prarthna and Samagra. Her inferiority complex started kicking in.

Vasantmitra- But Prithvi, I am not of noble family, no one will accept me. Don't ridicule yourself. 

Prithvi- Ridicule? No way, remember Samagra's story, your father was a village chief. 

Vasantmitra- That's a built up lie. 

Prithvi- So what? 

Vasantmitra- But...

Prithvi started kissing her....

Vasantmitra couldn't stop him and he was very aggressive and she left herself in his embrace while tears were in her eyes...she was being anxious.... Prithvi continued while she was caressing his hair and thinking about his obsession for her. It started scaring her. 

Next morning 

Prithvi went to take bath in his private bathroom.....

He found no one there (kings were used to have special people who bathed him) .....he was shocked.

Suddenly he listened to a payal sound....the lady hugged him from the back and kissed him. He smirked and  pulled her in from of him and was shocked. 

Prithvi- Avantika? 

Avantika was in a very beautiful dress and she caressed his face..

Avantika- Yes, me. 

Prithvi- What the hell are you doing here? 

Avantika-I am here to bathe you. 

Prithvi shocked- What? Get the hell out of here.

Avantika smiled and came closer- why? 

She hugged him and he pushed her away

Prithvi- You have lost your mind, why are you ruining your dignity? 

Avantika- And why don't you want to admit you love me still? I am here Prithvi, now forget Vasantmitra, you have had her and I am not saying to leave her....keep her in Antahpura, I don't care. I am here to talk about our love,our feelings. 

Prithvi- What love? What feelings? Everything's over and when it's over, it was never meant to stay. So now leave before I insult you. 

Avantika shouted- It's all because of that bloody leech....that wh... Before she could say the word Prithvi grabbed her neck and started choking her....

Prithvi- If you ever say anything bad about my queen ever again, I will crush you and then there will be a big war with Bhadradev. His eyes were red and it frightened Avantika...he threw her in the bathing pool.....and left the bathroom....

Avantika was shocked to her soul and she thought- Vasantmitra, I will destroy you for snatching my love....she punched in water in anger. 

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 4 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 93 

The next day Vasantmitra entered in the court all decked up with jewellery, everyone was there including Lakha who asked for forgiveness from Prithvi but he still desired to win Vasantmitra. Everyone was shocked to see her beauty. She came to the throne and sat besides Prithvi. He announced her as his queen and everyone started hailing the couple. Everyone genuinely praised as Prithvi and Vasantmitra looked absolutely stunning together, made for each other couple. 

There was a party in honour of Vasantmitra and everyone was murmuring about her beauty.

Wife of an Amatya- Oh my, she is so beautiful and everyone says she has captured soul of Maharaj. 

Another woman - She probably does black magic. 

Wife- I don't know but I have heard she's a commoner. 

Another woman surprised- Commoner? 

Second woman- I have also heard she was a dacoit

Wife- Nah, she cannot be a dacoit, Arya said her father was a village chief. 

Second woman- Still not a Maharaj

Another woman- Ah....it's all in beauty ladies....look at her, no woman in Antahpura can match her, so elegant, so gorgeous and she is a warrior as well I have heard, she also saved life of Maharaj, didn't she? 

Wife- Oh yes, she did. 

Lakha- I don't understand why Prithvi is hell bent on destroying his reputation.

Varun- Lakha you should feel blessed after so much he still forgave you, it's his love for you as his brother and due to Senapati Keshav. 

Lakha was angry but he couldn't say anything.

Samagra saw Vasantmitra and felt sad but also at peace watching her happy with Prithvi. She met every Amatya and carried herself really gracefully. 

Prithvi got busy with his friends and some ladies came to her and start talking about womanly stuff which she found boring. 

Vasantmitra excused herself and as she was going she bumped into Samagra. 

Vasantmitra- Sorry

Samagra- Don't be

Prithvi saw this and felt angry........but he couldn't say anything as he was talking with his Amatya. 

Samagra- So are you happy?

Vasantmitra- It's too much to ask....I don't know how can I bear so much happiness. I just wish baba was here. Since we have come here, he hasn't sent a single letter. 

Samagra smiled- He will send, don't worry. 

Vasantmitra- I miss him and my friends. I was so.....so free there. 

Samagra- You have been announced as queen, you should be happy. 

Vasantmitra- I don't want to, I want Rajkumari Kamla to be chief queen and I am sure after this year passes she will be sitting on this throne with him. 

Samagra- If you want I can try to pursue Kamla to go back. 

Vasantmitra shocked- No....no please don't..... Rajkumari has suffered enough, I can't be this selfish. I am surprised Samagra, she's your sister, you are ready to hurt her for me? Why? 

Samagra saw Vasantmitra with sad eyes and slight tears in it. 

Samagra- ah....no ..it's just....before he could say anything Prithvi came to them. He put his hand on her shoulder and grabbed it real tight.

Vasantmitra seemed in pain....

Prithvi- So , what you guys were talking about? 

Samagra- Nothing, I was just asking Maharani about random stuff. 

Prithvi- I am sure Samagra Prarthna deserves your attention....why don't you go to see her?

Samagra understood Prithvi didn't like him talking with Vasantmitra and left gracefully without uttering a word. 

Prithvi grabbed Vasantmitra's hand and caressed her head with his other hand and said- My love, you must not talk too much with other people. You have a reputation to follow. Right my love? He caressed her cheeks with his hand. 

Vasantmitra angry- Your grasp was real tight, it made a mark on my shoulder. 

He came to her ears and said- My love.......hurting you means hurting me.....I am sorry but be careful ok....I feel jealous when you are with other people......  he kissed her cheeks in front of everyone and they blushed and looked other way. Vasantmitra was feeling uncomfortable. She thought- Prithvi is becoming too much possessive. It's scary.