Posted: 13 years ago
Nice update
continue soon
please pm me
kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 2

"Can you please exchange this seat with yours ?"  Sid requested a girl who was equally uncomfortable with her co-passenger. 

"I was fighting with my situation. Was also succeeding to a good extent. Just don't want to cross path with hers. But why this ? Why should we be together in this  venture ? Why should the receptionist book our seats together ? When will this pain subside ? How can she ..  how can she not love me ? How can it all be farz ? Why she did not go away when I gave her chances  in the beginning itself ? Why did she has to .. Oh ! God why am thinking these things again .. Stop it Sid" Sid continued looking outside the window after sitting in his new seat and drifted away.

"Sid .. Sid we have reached" Ridhima  uncomfortably shook him.

After few hours there were in their second bus. It is a public bus operating in country-side.  There were way too many people and Sid Ridhima some how managed their seats as they boarded the bus in the beginning.  After few hours of painful journey in the sunny day and suffocated bus they reached their destination.  'Sid ..' Ridhima  turned around and called out for Sid in a small voice uncomfortably.  Sid had seen her discomfort and was already on his way towards her. He shielded her and guided her out of the ocean of people to the exterior of the Bus.  

"Abhi yaha koi godeka yaa bail gaadi nahi hai vaha jaaneke liye. Auto valoko uss tarah jyaada pasand nahi hai. Magar, aap paidal chal sakte hai, jyaada door nahi hai. Ici raste leeke jaayiyega. Do gaav beech me ayenga, magar aap aage badiye aur Manasi mil jaayegi" The cool drinks shop person  told them.

"Village head yahaa kuch bejenge kahe the" Ridhima said.

"Mukhiya jee !! Suryakant jee !! Magar koi nahi aaya !! Aap log chalate jayiye agar koi aayaa bee tho mai unhe aap ke paas bejdunga.! Eek hi rastaa hai "

(Dear Friends, I am quite bad in hindi and you can notice in the above two pars. I am giving up, I will write the some dialogs in English and some  in hindi, but please translate for yourself in hindi, especially for the villagers)

"Can you walk ?" Sid.

"I can .."

Half way through the fields, Ridhima was tired. Her not so comfortable chappals were troubling her. Sid notices, but then what ..  External and internal battles are going on..

"Saab ! We are very sorry ! Please forgive us ! The nail of the cart's wheel came out, got damaged and we had to replace it ! Please get in"   Both were relieved and got into the cart.

"Aap ko kaisa pata ki ! Hum hi wo doctors hai ?"  Sid asked after settling in the cart.

"Saab ! aap bhi kamal karte ho!! Yaha aap ke jaisa kapade kaun pehenthe hai ? Aur bhi ham yaha ke lagbag sab logon ko jaante hai "  

"Bhaiya ! Wo chaval ke paude hai na ! aur wo " Ridhima was little exited with the fields around her and her knowledge about the same ..

"Haa behanji !! wo gehuke aur wo aap shayad jaante hai ganne ke hai .. "

"Yaha in gaavo me koi chote se doctors bhi nahi hai kya ?" Sid asked feeling surprised at the information thrown to him by Dr. Shashank the previous day.

"Yaha !! aas pass kisi gaav me koi doctor nahi hai .. Haa !! compounder saab hai, wo hi iss do theen gaavo me ghoomte rathe hai ! Bada beemari hai to hum wahi SajanPur chale jaathe. Wahi  jaha aap log Bus utere the na, uske paas me hi hai, eek government hospital  "

"Tho kal kya ussi hospital ke doctors hum se milane Manasi aayenge ? "

"Haa ! Behan jee !!"

"Maa wo log aagaye !!" 17 year old Sapna ran to Sundari.  

"Sambal ke beti ! Aayiye " Sundari invited them into their house.

"Mai Mukhiya jee ki patni, Sundari hoo,  ye meri beti Sapna hai  aur  ye Sapna ki Badi Bua Ratnamma hai !"

"Namaste ! Mai Ridhima hoon aur Ye Sidhant hai"

"Wo mukhiya jee bahut jaroori kaam se gaye hai, aate hi honge, aap log  muh haat do leejiye, kaan laga doonga. Sapna inhe apne kamare dikhadena"  

"Didi ye apke kamare hai aur nahane ke liye waha par hai aur wo toilet hai .. "

"Aap ka kamara yeha hai aur aapto kuwe ke paas bhi naha sakte hai. Wo kya hai na .. ek hi baathroom hai aur itni saari ladies hai na, tho gents wahi naha lete hai. "

"Magar, kya mai andar naha sakta hoo" Sid was uncomfortable.

"No problem " Sapna laughed ..

"You know English"  Sid smiled at her.

"I study in Sajanpur ! College " she said proudly.

"Wow good"

"I also want to become a doctor " sadness poured in her voice.

"Then you should become one" 

"They won't allow, baaki girls collage bhi nahi jaate" sadness deepend

Sid felt a deja vu

"You should fight, make it happen" 

"SAPNA" 

"aayi bua"  "baad me baat karenge "  she ran.

"itne waqt kya kar rahi hai ?" Ratnamma scolded her. "ladaki ko bejna itni achi baat nahi hai" she continued scolding Sundari.

"bhabhi aap bhi naa, Sapna abhi bachi hai"

"Kya bachi hai, hamara jamane me itne me ek ya do bache bhi ho jaate te " Ratnamma retarted.

Some time later !!

"Khana acha laga, Pata nahi aap logke jaisa hai yaa nahi" Sundari while serving some more rice.

"Bahut hi tasty hai, sach much" Sid said relishing his food.

"Tumhari shaadi hui hai ?" Ratnamma came straight to  her point

"Haa" impulsively Ridhima said.

"Nahi" Sid at almost the same time.

Sid was little shocked and so was Ridhima.

"Tumari pati ka naam kya hai ? " Ratnamma

"Wo ..  Wo  " Ridhima was struggling.

"Arman Malik" Sid said

Edited by kvva - 13 years ago
kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Friends,

Thanks for the comments. They are really encouraging me.  I am sending pm to all those in my friends list. Can you please add me to be a friend.  I am not very well versed with IF and it will be very helpful, if some one can PM the rest for this update.

My hindi is quite poor, but story needs hindi dialogues. I am trying, but please let me know if you have any difficulties in understanding. I will switch to english dialogues.

As you might have noticed, the story would mainly be based in a remote village, which hardly has any facilities. Sundari and Ratnamma are very important characters in this story..

Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww beautiful os...please pm me next time....
harshita_sahni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowww awesome FF and thnxxx for the pm

continue soon
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘πŸ‘ u r amzing writer i dont no ur name πŸ˜†

but ur FF is really awsome i will loved it πŸ˜ƒ 

zeenia di thankxx for sending me this beautifull FF and update πŸ€— thankxx agian

update soon and do pm me 

i added u in my frnd list please accpet it πŸ˜Š
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hmm nice update!!

I liked the last part n how Sid said No he's not married n riddhima said yes n then sid said to armaan malik...loved it!!!

plzz continue soon n plzzzzz PM me when u update!