Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
DI amzing update πŸ‘ 

SID πŸ˜Š

update when u have time till then i will wait😊
sonia1000 thumbnail
HEY
 Very nice part. Riddhima deserve to b treated like this. PLZ continue soon can't wait for next part
Kavitha I loved it!

Sid blasting Ridhimma about her 'farz' was the best and she totally deserved it!!
pparth7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kvva

Dear Friends,

Thanks a lot for your encouragement.  Please let me know if you are liking the flow of the story, if you are feeling the things are going in a abrupt way etc.

I badly wanted Sid to blast Ridhima. I mean Sid forgiving Ridhima just like that is only IDEAL and is not at all realistic. It is natural for him to have feelings for  her, but will also have lot of anger built against her.  It is very important she knows what exactly went wrong ? Yes ! He would have been fine if she has gone back to Arman after making him understand her need properly. The friendship could also have been established if she had done it that way. Also, most importantly he need not have to go through this guilt of Shilpa's Heartbreack.  I mean from his character built, it seems natural to me that he will hold himself responsible for Shilpha's pain to some extent atleast.

Probably this update is dedicated to Shamil and others who wanted to see Ridhima getting blasted by Sid.

PS: I will continue, but might take quite some to update. But please comment on the structure of the story..

PS: If anybody wants to add any further important points (for this chapter) please let  me know..

excellently said i agree with you
and by the way just readed you ff and its wonderful .please continue and update soon and add me to your pm list and do pm me
and one suggestion i want to see some painfull kind of confession by riddima and sid to be angry till then
Edited by pparth7 - 13 years ago
JERAN_rocks thumbnail
kavita............πŸ€—

⭐️excellent..................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sid outbrust was high point and very much indeed ...........πŸ˜›πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
me likeyyyyyyyyy angry sid.....πŸ˜›
loved the way Siidy boy treated dat Riddhima ooppps.......FARZY MAIYA
Ridz deserve all this pain and the pain she is feeling is comparable to which our SID FELT........😑😑😑😑😑😑
awwwwwwww.......Sid............😭😭😭😭😭😭
amazing dear............β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
thank u so much zennie di for pming me abt this wonderful ff😊
thanks for pm😊 and continue soon......😳

keep up ur good work.........πŸ‘πŸΌ

tc

luv ya❀️

Edited by JERAN_rocks - 13 years ago
ANNU30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
⭐️KavitaπŸ‘
😊

Amazing FF loved a lot. With every update of ur FF getting more interesting.

Plzzzzzzzzz PM me next time whenever u update ur FF eagerly waiting.  

Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww awesum update kavita....
I loved sid's outburst...tat farzy maya deserved it.....when u update next time plzzz pm me.....

N thank u so much 4 jeran_rocks 4 pming me abt this update...
kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Friends thanks a lot for your comments. They are encouraging me greatly.  Please see below for my comments.

PS: Please send a friends request for PMs. I am new to IF and dont know the user interface very well.

Chapter 4

Few more days passed. There was only one temple in that village and that is located in front of Suryakant jis house. That morning there was a special pooja in the temple and Sid and Ridhima were asked to attend the last 10 minutes of the same.

"Pandit ji, this is Ridhima. She is the doctor helping out this village and surrounding ones. A very good and well behaved girl. Please give God's blessings to her and her family also. After that please do the same for Sidhant. He is the second doctor helping us out and is also a very nice boy. " Sundari requested the Poojari after her family's turn.

"Ridhima is married and her husband's name is Arman Malik" Sundari added before Poojari started.

Poojari started his mantras including Arman Malik's name

"No ! No ! Stop please ! My husband is Sidhant Modi" Ridhima cut the poojari sharply.

A shocked Sundari, held the shivering Ridhima.

Poojari threw a weird look before continuing his mantras now with Sidhant Modi's name.

"Son !! You also come front  !! Take the blessings together" a calmed down Sundari forced Sid before he escaped.

In the midst of every body's piercing looks, Sid came front with a frown and took the blessings along with Ridhima and walked out immediately there after.  Ridhima escaped the enquiring eyes in the pretext of waiting patients a while later.

"Generations have passed but the crimes of men have not reduced (mardonki julm kam nahi hui)" Ratnama sighed loudly.

"He looked like a nice boy but .. see.. what he is doing to such a nice girl" Sundari said sadly.

"Many a times I noticed that girl bothers  little more about him and was wronging her" Ratnamma remembered.

"Haa !! Mai bhi" Sundari agreed.

"Mother, aunty ! I actually heard them fight in the school once. Actually he was shouting at her " Sapna said

"So he was also shouting at her openly" Ratnamma's anger welled.

"But ! She was silent. Actually it looked like she was wrong. I could not hear them properly, but from what I gathered it appears like she is guilty and is not fighting back "  Sapna was protective immediately..

"You shut up !!  You don't know anything. You see Sundari, your freedom what shape it is taking. She is already so possessive about him. You should not talk so much about an external man" Ratnamma bit back.  (please substitute 'Paraya mard' there)

"No it is not like that, I am just saying .."

"Didi, Sapna is still a kid. She is just telling what she saw.  Sapna, you are still a kid. You don't know. In this world for everything one blames a woman. It has always been the law. And a man knows that very well.  You yourself have seen. Did he not say? That someone else is her husband?  Do you even know? How painful it is for a woman? I did not understand it that day, but I still remember how her face paled upon hearing that name. He might be very angry with her, for whatever reasons may be, but how can he do this? Majority of the men suspect their woman. " Sundari reasoned with both of them.

"Today also, she was shivering. Looked like she did not want to oppose him and anger him further, but could not do that in the presence of god. This is the weakness of our woman, try to accept any shit from our men but not expose them. And men, they might be great to the external world but when it comes to their own woman they behave very small." Sundari continued.

"She is beautiful, she is well behaved, I don't understand what his problem is " Ratnamma murmured.

"That is the problem. If the wife is beautiful the man grows insecure and suspicious. Here she is also competent and appears to be senior to him." Sundari reasoned.

"They don't even sleep together. I wont allow all these things here " Ratnamma told sharply.

"You people can't force us like this." Sid told angrily when Ratnamma asked Ridhima to shift to his room after dinner.  He was growing increasingly angry with the turn of events and the looks delivered in his direction.

"A wife and husband should sleep together. Whatever problems you have, it should not be visible to the external world.  They should be resolved within." Ratnamma did not budge.

"We are not going to remain wife and husband for long. We have already applied for divorce" Sid spit it out, rushed to his room and closed it.

"What .." Came out almost together from Sundari and Ratnamma.  Ridhima looked petrified.

"Hey Girl !! Don't worry ! We are with you ! You should learn to fight ! You are a doctor, educated still don't know how to fight for your rights.. "  Ratnamma scolded..

"Actually it is not like that. It is my fault, not his. Actually .."

"I understand everything. This hair have you seen.. It has not greyed just like that. I have seen the world enough.  I very well understand these idiocies of the men. You don't need to support him any further. You just need to fight for your right. Just barge into his room. Slip your pallu, embrace him tight. Everything will be fine by the morning. If you stay away like this nothing will workout. " Ratnamma cut her sharply and passed her judgment.

Ridhima turned red and became dumbfounded.

"Go !! Don't look at my face " Ratnamma forced her literally towards Sid's room.

"One minute Didi, I will explain her"  Sundari intervened.

"Ridhima Didi might be blunt, but she is correct! Majority of the fights between man woman start on small points, grow big if not sorted out properly. And most of them can be resolved. And definitely what she said helps in many such situations.  I mean, there is a saying, 'Pati Patni kaa jagada khana peene aur sone tak hi' (A fight between a man and wife lasts only till they eat and sleep). If you don't like him or he does not like you or if there is a big problem which can't be solved then it is a different issue. But from what I noticed, you seem to be troubled a lot by his indifference and he also though appears angry externally seems to love you inward.  I have seen him, throw secrete glances towards you in more than one occasion though I understand it only now. Beta, you are like my daughter. You are very good in nature and have grown on me.  I am advising you like your own mother. Please go and try to resolve before things really go out of hands. As Didi said, if you stay away nothing will work out and then 'haat jalane ke baad pachataane se kya phayada'(what is the use of worrying after burning the hands). " 

"Now you go .. "  Ratnamma hurried Ridhima towards Sid's room.

"Sid ! Please open the door. Please ! Just allow me to speak to you once" unknowing what to do, Ridhima begged.

"Hey ! Boy (Ye ladka) don't insult her like that. If you are a man open the door and talk to her. What are you afraid of" Ratnamma challenged.

Sid opened the door with a Bang and before he could open his mouth Ridhima entered and closed the door behind her.

"Sid ! Please Please try to understand the situation. I tried my best to explain them, they don't seem to understand" She pleaded with in a small voice with folded hands.

"They may only understand if I tell them the true situation" she looked down with shame.    

"Who asked you to tell them that you are married ..?" Sid shouted

"Sid please they can hear .." Ridhima pleaded again.

"It just slipped out of my mouth" Ridhima again.

"Why did you take my name today. Arman is anyway your future HUSBAND" now in a small but still fierce voice.

"Sid please .." She now had tears.. That did the trick.

"What now?"  

"We will" she looked hesitantly at him.

"WE WILL"  

"We will have to share the same room" she told quickly bending her head and gulped.

"It is just for few days, Please" she added.

"Probably you forgot, we are extending our stay"

"Sid Please"

"If you have not noticed, there is only one bed and nothing else here."

"I will sleep down, don't worry.."

"FINE.. as you wish"

After few minutes..

"Ridhima wake up. Sleep up "

"Sid. It is fine, I will .."

"I said just go .."

"It is actually very cold down."

Sid did not budge.

"Sid! It is my problem. I will sleep down. Please let me be here." she was totally against the idea.

Silence and fierce looks were the only answer.

She woke up and started moving towards the bed unwillingly.

"Sid ! we will both sleep on the bed"  

"WHAT the hell?"

"Sid ! We will keep the suitcase in between. It is very cold. Unbearably cold over there and we have to be here for quite some days. Please understand. Please .." she blurt out the words quickly as if someone were chasing her.

"Not required .."

"Sid please don't do this. I can't do this or let me sleep down" she looked back at him mustering some courage.

"You did much bigger things Ridhima.. "

"SID .." she looked at him helplessly and with lot of hurt in her eyes.

"FINE" Sid gritted his teeth.

Next day morning, when Sid opened his eyes the first thing he found was Ridhima's face. A pleasant smile crept across his face, which was quickly replaced with a sigh "How I waited for this day and the day did come but .. BUT in what form ?"  He quickly got up from the bed.

Edited by kvva - 13 years ago
kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is happening to me. I am writing and writing. Never thought I will be able to give even the second update. Infact, my work is getting affected. I need to prepare the application form for my new job hunt. Probably because I want to say many things and I never thought I can write a story. Infact, this is the first time I am attempting something like this. I am happy I am able to say many things.

Coming to the update.. Actually lot of things what is said in this update about Man - Woman  relation is true in general. But irony is there are some times few exceptions.  Poor Sid is one such thing. He did not even know how his character is being ripped apart πŸ˜† behind his back.. Jokes apart, the two women in the update, Sundari and Ratnamma, are trying to fight the mean outlook the Indian society usually delivers to women in such situation. People usually say, "There must be some thing wrong with that woman, that is why the man is like that."  Yes, the days have changed, one can see lot of changes, but this outlook still is prevelant in still majority of cases, albeit in some varied forms.  The only unfortunate thing is in our particular story (which really is a minority case),  their fight is meaning less.

Friends,  Really thanks a lot for all your encouragement. I think this encouragement is playing a major role in me able to write. THANKS a ton for that.  I am very happy you all liked Sid's outburst. Hope you will like this chapter also.

PS: Please send a friends request for PMs. I am new to IF and dont know the user interface very well.

Edited by kvva - 13 years ago