Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Friends,

I am sorry I could not reply to everyone of you individually. I think now the time has passed and there is no meaning of replying now. However I am back with another story and will promise you all that I will participate more in that. If  guys are interested that story is

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1731781

However note that the new story is more lighter and is just a story. I dont have any other intensions as I had with this story, which I also explained in reply to Shamil. It is just that, via this story, I felt I can attempt writing and hence am attempting it again.
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: kvva

Dear shamil,

Thanks. You are right, Ridhima made way too many mistakes. But the main point is that she realized her mistakes. Secondly she made those mistakes under extreme pressure. For any human being it is difficult think properly when a person is kind of blackmailing continually in one or the other way.  In fact she kept on making a mistake after mistake that she finally lost her track completely. Sid being nice human being and being weak in the love of Ridhima accepted to forgive her mistakes and take her back. I  feel any nice person can't remain angry with a person who commited mistakes in phase of extreme pressures and who asks for forgiveness.

Well, keeping aside the story. my intension was actually something else. I am fed up of hearing in DMG forum that Ridhima is pressurized. Being a woman she is binded by marriage and so on. I want to show via this story,  that this is not the case. Yes in reality there are lot more pressures on woman and they are forced into too many things. Rural areas, which constitute major portion of India, are much more backward but even the citites are not left behind. I have lots of examples of woman who excel in the professional front but their fate at the homeside is still  not very good. They have to  struggle through lots of pressures.  But here in DMG, in  contrary. Sid gave her all the freedom in the world. He  tried to release the pressure on her to such an extent that any woman will be moved by that.  We have even seen Ridhima doing it. So, why should  Ridhima stay on with Sid with some Social pressure ?  Even her gestures with Sid indicated she is falling for him genuinly.

So, the main issue is that they abruptly changed the story and hence failed miserably. There can be no proper explaination to this story as I already said in DJ's story. I  would have been happy too if they have shown Ridhima not warming up to Sid and slowly made her way back to Arman.   That would have reflected progression. But in the name of Social pressure, they mislead the audience, especially the young generation.  This is the main point I want to bring out.

I agree whole heartedly with the bolded part kavz😊  in orderv to satisfy their star actors & their fans, the CVs completely butchered the story😕
kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

I agree whole heartedly with the bolded part kavz😊  in orderv to satisfy their star actors & their fans, the CVs completely butchered the story😕

Yes, DMG is just politics and not a story.
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it was nice...realization part was good...