#Devil's Den#Izzat ko khatra...

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hiya all!
Welcome to the new Creatives! 
Hugs to the team!

I really found the epi well made and balanced.

Various themes were shown today-and not merely romance-

1. First day after marriage

Annie barges in and starts her running commentary on MSK's attire and situation inside..joined soon by Dadi.
Doesn't Dadi know-Geet and Maan have a habit of closing doors for conversation..but for everything else..they prefer open doorsπŸ˜†

Annie dreaming up her own shaadi ka joda while commenting on Geet's...
I feel sorry for her..
The char has good potential.but more on that towards the end.

2. Dadi-Geet track- their bonding

Don't give us this saas-bahoo dhamkee haan!
LOL- Geet-Dadi are forging a bond of friendship..which hopefully will result in her guiding Geet and being there for her when the time comes...
😳
plus the food making...haha
What was with the poori blowing?πŸ˜†I thought Geet was adorable when she got super excited to see that.
Well see..she will be a good bahu..
She will provide the required advise to Annie too I think...

How does this sound- Annie wants to ask for a "vardaan" :P form her bhai when the time comes.
Coupled with Geet's persuation,MSK will agree and then Arjun will show his roop n rang?
out in the open?
Geet will guide them...although MSK will be angry n upset with Annie..Geet will be the bahu- and the savior of khurana "izzat"?

Geet will be the friend and the guide...to Arjun's Karna and ...well I should stop predicting...LOL

Geet should be the protector and savior now
she ain't the weeping bride but a strong woman who says unexpected things
As she is Maan's pari- it's time she saves and protects him from his personal demons and others too😳

3. Annie- Arjun

So..today was the introduction of Annie going and meeting Arjun...
Soon she will find out that that special friend isn't her...

4.Maan-Annie...

Maan says- Thank YOu very much
and gives her the 'vardaan' 
Gift ki baari aayi
and Annie ke dimaag ki batti mein Arjun arjun naam ka jaap huaπŸ˜†

She knows who she wants..and she'll get it..

Of course- MSK wondering about Annie meeting Arjun has also started...so his possessiveness will come out soon enough too...when annie talks about arjun with him.

And msk asking Annie where she was...he buys it..allows himself to buy it..

5.Arjun revenge and NT vegetable situation

Arjun ignoring Annie..
What is he planning?
Or is his plan to drive her crazy?

Annie found about the special ring...which isn't hers..but she thinks it's for her..
It really is sad..but that sadness isn't coming through...
😭
in fact NOTHING usually comes through which is tragic cuz Annie's char has been fairly consistent.

Aahh...justice works in various ways...
she can't move..and he's trying to get her response by avenging..how will he do it?
what does he think?
msk will come and beg for nt's forgiveness?
HAHA or will annie?
I mean..seriously...what is he thinking of?
did he think spending 1 night with annie will destroy her life?

Waqt kuchh nahi karega..jo karunga main karunga

Hubris haan?
Abhi se?

You wanna destroy em Es Kay..
And you'll do anything...
Any keemat..any haal..
well arjun- I hope your actions have enough dum as your words..

6. Maan missing Nakewl, Maan with Adi and office 

"ab toh aap nakewl ko bhool hi jaayie"

"madhoomaans"
MSK was sooo thinking of his honeymoon...thinking of his honeymoon isn't he?

The convo was AWESOME!!
 I loved it!
ROFL ROFL
Praneet, Amit, Abhishek, Aditti- you guys rocked the scene!!

7. Geet-Maan

Awww...Geet makes Pasta and MSK eats it..pheeka pasta...awwww
See..and listen to the dialogue achhe se-
"main pehli subha tumhari muskaan chheen leta?"

"tumhe khushiyaan dene ka waada kiya hai maine..pareshaan karne ka nahi"

V small instance but MSK doing everything for his happiness..that HE CAN UNDERSTAND..jsut protecting her from greater evil..

I loved their looks...and his look when dadi says she made continental for him

Woh pehli bite...and the expression
Yeh maine kya kha liya was his exact thought that moment Im sure!
AWESOME pasta haan!

He takes pasta...thinks he better not eat it...then looks at Geet and quickly puts it in his mouth because of love..awww

NO VAASTA WITH PASTA

Barryyyy!! MUaaaah

DD looked BEAUTIFUL!!!
MSK looked soo hot!!

Maneet convo

"aaj aapki izzat ko khatra hai"
MSK ke expressions- EPIC !!!!πŸ˜†
πŸ‘πŸ˜†

"main aapka intezaar karungi"

"main aisa nahi kar sakta...tum maa banne waali ho"

Well  I really really hope this dialogue is cleared up...SOON😑

See..he's feeling as hurt..more..because he has the knowledge she doesnt...

Remember apple-she's yet to bite into that knowledge ironically...she will get it soon..

and sometimes the receiving of knowledge is a painful process..😳

8.Maan-his HUmanization from MAANGOD

he is going to hurt her again-thinking it's the lesser of the other evil..i guess he'll come home late? 

she will be hurt...n then we know when she hurts what happens...he thinks he's protecting her.. GOD im soo glad he's not being made into a mahaan atma but a normal guy who can only think one thing at a time :P
he clearly wants to do it...but is stopping n reminding himself of why he can't. his reason is wrong. but his intent is not.
e's merely a guy who ain't omnipotent. thinks he's saving her from the larger evil by controlling his desire..he knows she's going to be hurt but he can't do it...
darlings- msk is becoming HUMAN..i really love that!
HAHA..toh haan he's doing galti..so what..galti insaan karte hain..

Im just saving him from becoming human...not saying he's not at fault at all..but to not look at his point of view at all is I think too harsh

9.Geet's happiness

Look at her- all happy and blooming and sweetly seductive on the phone...matlab..how can he just take all of that away from her..??
give him some time..And frankly I really want to see her happy..
she didn't mind much and told him that tonight his "izzat ko khatra hai"
she doesn't think there's anything wrong..but she will slowly realize there is and then she'll ask him.
it isn't that he's being rude or not talking nicely to her...just that he isn't sharing the doc talk with her..he will..she will make him :))

Aah the she's going to be a mother dialogue..
yaar..koi nahi..yes it's repeated-1 day hasn't changed his thoughts. And 1 epi certainly won't suddenly enlighten him na...let's see how it's played out..
Of course he's a UDP..:P

Plus of course- dialogues were good.
😳
So was the execution today
And GC-DD got rest too this way I thought...

So..The team did a great job today I thought!
I hope we get to see some really good scenes in the weeks to come!
and a strong characterization and plot of Annie-Arjun track too

Of course- we love maneet more though..and ALWAYS WILL!πŸ˜†

So basically- I thought the epi really laid down some foundation for the future track..and was cute!

That's it
Love to all!

Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DISCLAIMER
The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its gloryπŸ˜ƒ

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

BABY
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580084

Naintara

Foreplay

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res~

yippe i lov it  whn i am behind u....  patniiiiii *winks*

Advance sorry for whtevr i might do tonight.. u must know there is no intention to hurt u...

i love you....
Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Well executed EpisodeπŸ‘πŸΌ

Dialogue of the Day..Geet to MSK "Aaj Aapki Izzat ko khatra hai"🀣...My list of First time scenes and dialogues shown in this show increases again today with this bold dialogue coming from GeetπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...tell me which lead heroine of a daily soap hv ever given this dialogue to her patidev😈

So from today's episode..following questions come to our mind..

How will Geet tomorrow lootofy MSK ka izzat ?😈

What will Arjun really achieve by portraying himself as playboy in front of Annie ?😳

Is NT faking her COMA ?😈

MSK ka new project....is it something to do with Arjun or  mayb we can expect Sam's arrival ?πŸ€”

What Gift will Annie ask from her Bhai...Arjun or ???😈

Episode Analysis coming up in few hours time
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The overall episode was good. The Breakfast scene was well executed with proper use of BDs, giving the actors a much needed break.  Loved seeing Geet so happy.  "Aaj aapke izzat ko khatra hai": absolutely, brilliant. πŸ‘πŸ€£ So refreshing to see a gutsy heroine.

The words "I can't do this because she was pregnant" was used again in Maan's self talks. I still think it's a bad choice of words to express Maan's dilemma. 

Maan's Dilemma:

Geet and Maan begin their married life  and both are excited to have the other in their lives. Maan however is burdened by the truth about Geet's health and the possibility of having to end the pregnancy. Maan knows that Geet will be able to see right through him and figure out that something is bothering him. He knows that though she hasn't voiced her concerns yet, she is questioning his behavior from the previous night. He has no answer to those questions, and hence he is avoiding her at all cost. How do you tell your wife, that their child is detrimental to her health? There is no right way to break that news, every way you can think of would be wrong, because the outcome is wrong. It's not easy snatching someone's dream away, it's especially difficult when this person's happiness means the world to you. Telling her the truth means stressing Geet out, and he will be compromising the very thing he is trying to protect, her health. So Maan is trying to delay the inevitable, trying buy himself enough time to find a way to make this news a little less heartbreaking. All the while hoping that maybe, just maybe, he won't have to break the news to her at all.

Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone,

Yesterday was a really rocking episode only because of our beloved Geet Khurana! She is the best female personality in any daily soap. She can make any situation really entertaining and its her forbearance that made maan look so eligible all through the show. Else maan was more bossy than gentlemanly. Well, we love geet and I am glad that I started watching this show because of geet.

I would like to thank the whole team for not making the situation any heavier. Frankly, maan's backing off during the wedding night left me feeling really sad for both of them. Well this sadness had its own glory but it was kind of heavy. So yesterday when geet threatened maan instead, the whole situation went from sad to interesting. Loved that a lot.

Ne-arjun track went quite well and the precap shows that ne got to see arjun's true color. Things are getting quite interesting at their end too I guess. Keep it up. BTW, when the doctor came to check on NT he sat on the patient's bed which is highly unprofessional especially when the person is in coma.

Now some requests regarding the near future.

1.       Sooner or later geet will get to know about her health and what doctor suggested so maan should now seriously consider talking to geet about it.

2.       The doctor prescribed that geet stay happy and tense free but if maan keeps on avoiding her like that it would definitely make her anxious.

3.       As long as geet is in the dark regarding maan's attitude, it would be quite interesting if geet perceives the whole situation differently like she did yesterday. Instead of thinking that something is wrong the viewers would enjoy it if geet thinks that maan is scared of or shy about physical intimacy. With that idea if she plans on poking maan, we could end up having some really great moments! In the beginning of delhi track, geet's liveliness and restlessness used to scare maan a lot and now again geet hitting on maan purposefully to scare him would be really good.

That's all from me.

Loves and prayers……..

Edited by taqdir - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just a short take!

Annie, shame on her for coming into her brothers room without knocking, Im glad MSK told her so!  Loved MSK's look here.  Geet is still a bit in shock!  Dadi coming in and Geet taking her blessing!  Geet has to cook, poor soul she has make continental for MR. Gora MSK! 

Geet looking so beautiful in red, just love her as new bahu rani, wishing she wore sarees instead, I guess that's only for dancing!  Since she is the only woman in the world who can do all the steps in sarees (Per Gurmeet).😳😳
😳
Loved the scene at the table, cheat shoot...grrrrrrrrrrr, still it was cute!  Yes, he wants to see her happy, in that case if she gives him poison he will take itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yah right!

Maan leaves for office, MSK again is ignoring serious issues, instead of talking this out with Geet or Doc he is avoiding the issue, this will come to haunt him, but again he has Geet, she will solve all the issues at hand!

Maan questioning Annie, she better watch out MSK is no idiot, he can connect dots now, so this shall come out soon!

Arjun and NT scene, hmmmmmmmmmm did I not say she was faking being in COMA, this will come tru Im so sure of this now!

Arjun playing with NE's emotions, I don't like this, but he will regret when he gets to know the truth and I believe it will be Geet who will tell him!  When Annie finds out Arjun used her, she will run to Geet only!  Geet savior for Khurana Khandaan! Will Annie accept him back,  maybe yes maybe no, I hope she kicks him where it hurts!

MSK in office and Manisha gives him a hint, since we all know how much he loves Geet, he will make it up to her by taking her somewhere special and having SR in the mountains...tent action bring it on!

Geet calling Maan, wow I must say MSK became a chuhaaaaa, his look was priceless!  Well MSK, this is just the beginning, more to come bacha!  Woman power u know!  Loved Geet's dialogue to him aap ka izzat khatre mein hai!  What will MSK do, again he will go to sleep and indirectly he will be hurting Geet, but again she is no idiot, she will figure out something is wrong and will resolve the issues he is facing! I hope she just pounces on him and grabs him by the collar and say, what is it now!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Great episode, but again MSK is not right for not talking it over with Geeth!  Few contradicting dialogues, yes he wants to see smile on her face, yet he is the one taking it away from her by hurting her indirectly!

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Nari shakthi zindabad.......Geet is my Rock Star.πŸ‘πŸΌ

There seems to be a consensus today. Geet's statement "Aapki izzat ko Khatra Hai" took the cake today.πŸ˜ƒ

Geet character is by far the most bold, dynamic, uninhibited heroine in the tellywood today.πŸ‘β­οΈ

The episode started with Annie barging into the newlyweds' room like any typical nosy sibling in real life.πŸ˜†

Ironically, when Annie ragged Geet if she hurt her bhai as he was dressed to go out early, MSK is guilt stricken and leaves the room unable to face his wife.

Annie -Geet  convo was cute , typical girl talk about clothes.

Dadi calling Annie, "Kabab mein Haddi " , ''. Is it a foreshadowing that Arjun-Annie will become a bone of contention between Maneet????????

Dadi-Geet relation is so rich and pleasing. They were so happy to see the puri coming out so well. Sometimes we all are superstitious about mundane things.

I like that this show is a reflection of real life.  Geet looked so relaxed in her everyday costume. I am happy; she did not resort to heavy sarees and jewelery like other shows just because she is bahu now.

Mann- Annie convo was indicative of the future track. Annie took a rain check on her brother's promise that she could ask for anything as she made the marriage a success. I am sure this promise will comeback to take a pound of flesh from MSK in the form of Arjun later.

The breakfast scene was fun. The same MSK who spit the coffee when Geet made for him and reprimanded her, could not say anything seeing her expectant look.😊 It was a role reversal similar to the breakfast omelette scene. ''' Geet tries it and says with disgust "Pasta ka tho isse koi Vasta nahin hein"''. So cute.

Annie, silly girl, is building castles in air, dreaming of Arjun proposing and marrying her. I feel sorry for her. It's a reality how many young girls get enamoured by sweet talks and lose themselves before facing the harsh truth. It is bitter lesson for many to learn.

Maan sees Annie near Arjun's place of work and warns her clearly to stay away from NT's bro unaware that the deed has been done.

The office crowd making plans to watch movie was fun. I am sure many of us have absconded early from work when we had a chance.

Manisha' s dreams of a month long honeymoon''..ha ha'..I am sure Maan sir heard that , and blocked his calendar to fulfill his dreams.

Geet all ready for the Muh-Dikhai  rasam  looks absolutely ravishing.πŸ˜ƒ

Like a typical wife complains, once married you totally forgot to call me.  I am sure it happened in real life to many.

She gives him an ultimatum, none of his excuses will work, and his virtue is in danger.

She even said he doesn't have to do anything, she will take care.

I am so proud of her. Geet is the 21st century woman, perfect blend of traditional and modern outlook.

MSK who spouts speeches about truth and trust being fundamental pillars of basis of relationship is faltering on his end. He has to realize Geet is a survivor and can handle the truth.

I am so looking forward to the coming episodes to see how long MR.MSK can withstand our Geet's feminine wiles'''.Maza Ayega.

Edited by kadydeep - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
reserve....Bachna O MSK Lo Geet Aagayi 🀣

OK...My title for my take today is

Geet ki Himmat Itni Bhad Gayi hai ke Maan ki Ijjat Khatre mei Pad Gayi Hai

1) Morning after SR- NES surely doesn't have any sharam...Its not like she's a kid...She just walks into Geet and Maan's room without even a cursory knock...I am so happy that Maan chastised her about that and jo bachi kuchi kasar thi that Daadi completed by calling her "Kabaab mein Haddi"...GEET-NES convo sent NES into La-La Land....Poor thing doesn't know that soon her dreams are gonna be shattered by the bent-on revenge NEB....

Geet taking Daadi Ma's ashirwaad was Awww....so cute ...I'm so happy that Geet is getting all this happiness...she really deserves it...and Daadi Maa is so cool...she teases Geet about acting like a typical bahu and threatens her that that might force her to become a typical saas....A cute scene which was just a prelude to Geet's cooking Breakfast for the first time as a Khurana Bahu....NT must be twisting and turning in her comatose state....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2) Maan-NES Scene- Maan as a typical brother thanks NES for arranging the wedding well...and says "Tumne Bahut Mehnat ki Hai"...Poor Guy, if he only knew the kind of Mehnat that she has done πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....he wouldn't be asking her what gift you want....Well, Maan beware...NES is not planning to take a gift from you but give you a gift instead...by making you Mama soon....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Oh!!! So he noticed that NES was missing from the festivities....I loved the way he questioned NES in his typical MSK avatar....NES was scared...But at the end of that scene I was confused ....Was he joking wit her from the start or did he say he was joking wih her after listening to her explanation...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...CHaddo....WHo cares...NES is NE so doesn't matter...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

3) Geet Makes Breakfast- Geet is preparing puris for breakfast...I thot the bahus prepared meetha...Chaddo...And again I learnt a new thing today...that swelling of the first puri made by a Bahu makes her a good Bahu...Thanks CVs...πŸ˜†...I was glad when the Puri swelled...SO Geet is gonna be a good Bahu....I loved Daadima-Geet camraderie...They are sweet..😊....Geet preparing continental breakfast for Maan from a recipe book....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Ok....Correct me if I'm wrong when you are preparing something for the firt time ...won't you aleast taste it to see if th salt is OK or something...I would ...Its not like the Pasta was going to chadovofied as Bhog to GOd....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Neways, If she had tasted then th next scene wouldn't have been possible na...πŸ˜›.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4) Geet Serves Breakfast- Geet serves breakfast to Daadi and she loves it...I thot she will give her some nek or something..Neways, Maan comes missing Nakul...I don't understand his love for Nakul....I think Caco wud be able to explain better...Sorry Caco....πŸ˜†!!! Geet was looking so happy serving breakfast to Maan...DD really lights up the screen when she is all chirpy...😊...Bechaara Maan....the way he was trying to swallow the bite of pasta....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Daadi's exit gives him an opportunity to wash the bite down with water...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...But his false praise to Geet proved detrimental to his taste bites...Coz Geet piled more of the tasteless Pasta onto his plate....πŸ˜†...But Thank God his slowness atleast in the area of eating.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..today proved as a blessing in disguise for him...coz it had Geet tasting the Ralishable Pasta and spitting it out....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Her dialogue..."Pasta ka tho isse koi vaasta hi nahin hai" was funny...πŸ˜†

Munda just knows how to calm his Kurri....Sweet talks and Kurri back to MaanGod mode...πŸ˜†...His dialogue..."Aaj hamari shaadi ki pehli subah hai...aur main pehli subah tumhaari muskaan cheen letha...Kabhi Nahin Geet...Tumhe Khushiyaan Deneka Vaada kiya hai maine...pareshaan karne ka nahi"...was nice...But I think its gonna come back to bite his a**...Geet is surely gonna throw this dialogue in his face when she confronts him....Jo Vaada kiya voh nibhana padega...

4) NEB-NES Scene- NEB's revenge plan (whatever it is) is full on now...I guess the CVs are also trying to wrap this track up as quickly as possible because of all the negative feedback they are receiving for it....SO, if this what they are doing then....πŸ‘πŸ‘....Again NES is making Castles in the air....doesn't know that its gonna come crashing down around her very soon....

5) NES-Maan Scene- Maan sees NES in the parking lot of NEB's office and questions her presence there...but she lies to him about some bills and gets away with it...But not without a warning from Maan that although NEB might be a good guy his family consisting of NT os the dubious sort...so consorting with him would not be advisable...But Maan this warning is too little too late coz Chidiya tho Kab ki Khet Chug Gayi... Was that NES' voice in this scene...πŸ˜•?

6) Arjun -NT Scene- Ok....what was that BG music played during this scene.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...It seemed right out of a suspense thriller!!! Neways, today something got partially cleared as to why NEB is doing what he is doing....He feels that NT would come out of her coma if he destroys MSK and his family as that was what she wished for from the beginning....He seems to be a man so blinded by his love for his sister that by hook or by crook he wants to bring her back by doing what she bade him to do in the first place....Little does he know of the evilness that is NT...Poor guy...by the time he realizes it will be too late....

OK I dunno why...I have this niggling feeling that NT is faking her coma....coz the frequent shots of her face and quack-looking doctor...all seem to add to my presumption...I think when she saw NEB moving away from the plot of revenge she had concocted.... she might have resorted to this to push him to the dark side....MAybe I watch too many daily soaps or I'm demented...but I dunno why I feel this might be the case....πŸ˜†

7) KC Office Scene- SR tho Maan Sir ki thi but Why was Romeo yawning so much 😈???...Looks like he went to second or maybe third base with Tasha....πŸ˜†....Neways...I pity these guys... here they were thinking that they can have a fun day out in the Boss's absence...but little do they know that their Boss is a hermit who believes in Abstinence rather than Indulgence....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .....Manisha's dream of Madhumaas was hilarious πŸ˜†...Overall it was cute and funny scene....And it also re-established the fact that MSK is still Main Sadoo Khurana...Marriage over ...now back to work...chop chop chop....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Daadima's call to Maan seemed to have been put in just to establish the fact that Geet was lucky for their household...otherwise I didn't find any relevance to it.....

8) Geet Dressing up for Muhdikhaayi- Geet was looking nice in this scene....Although it looked similar to the pre-Mr. Chopra Project Launch party sequence...Again Daadima-Geet convo...only to re-iterate that Geet is a great wife and bahu....

9) Geet's call to Maan- Now Drum rolls please...the highlight of this epi...the revolutionary dialogue heard for the first time from a female lead of an Indian Television Serial...I think Jyo...its high time you started that Never Before Seen Firsts on Indian TV thread for Geet....Baap re I couldn't believe my ears when Geet said that dialogue...."Aapki Ijjat Khatre Mein Hai"...Go Woman Empowerment!!!! Geet's dialogue today showed that ....Waiting for your Man to Make the First Move is So Passe....If you want it you go get it...!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Thank You Geet CVs for showing Geet as An Enlightened Woman of Today, who's not afraid to voice her needs and if need be even act on it...So for that....Bravo....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Precap- Well the end of NES is drawing near so rejoice....πŸ˜†...The song for her is a mix of "Chan se toote koi sapna" and "Dile ke Armaan aansovon mein beh gaye"....

πŸ˜†
Now my Random Musings
1) I didn't like the fact that not even once throughout the day did we see Maan feeling sad or having self-talks about what he had done the previous night...Any normal person would have done that...
2) This over-emphasis on Geet being a good bahu and wife is making me feel anxious...I hope the CVs will not tread a cliched path of blaming Geet for NES' mistake....I will personally chop them off with the talwaar Brij left with me for safe-keeping...haan....😑
3) Million Dollar question- Is NT faking her coma???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Overall the epi was nice and had good story progression in terms of NES-NEB and also the clarity regarding Arjun's reasons behind the revenge ...SO Yep, I Liked the epi....πŸ˜ƒ...

GC looked tired but was good as usual...⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️DD looked fresh and beautiful as usual...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Office staff were great but Praneet looked tired and unwell...maybe the long shooting hours taking their toll...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
NT in her comatose state looked evil....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Daadi was sweet...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maan looked liked the mouse and Geet, the sherni!

It is stupid of Maan to postpone discussing the matter with Geet. How long can he find excuses such as work or fatigue?  Would the girl not suspect that something is wrong?  Today they repeated the same lines as yesterday. So I think it is only the fact that she is pregnant that is bothering him and nothing else.  Good, Geet is forthright in her expressions.  Hope he does not hurt her by saying something insensitive. He needs to take into account where she is coming from before uttering anything.

Cute breakfast scene although the BDs took away a little of the romance.  Expected such a scene.

Arjun is still pulling the wool over Annie's eyes even as she is pulling the wool over her bro's eyes.  Finally I understood Arjun's sudden transformation.  He knows what he is doing is wrong. he may even know that his sister is in the wrong but right now nothing matters more than bringing her back to consciousness and that is possible only if she is made to understand what she wished for is happening. She wished that he ruined Maan through Annie and this is what he is doing now and reporting things to her on regular basis. He is hoping that the news of complete destruction of the sister and her dear bro will get NT back to this world from the limbo she is in.  Twisted reason but reason nonetheless for a man for whom his sister matters a lot.

Precap, looks like the wool is coming off NE's eyes.  Am hoping that the NE_NEB track gets over soon and we get on with the raaz of the attic. Now that Geet has the keys to the attic she should do some sluething in her free time and confront Maan with his past.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago