#Devil's Den# Nightmares do come true ;)

MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
DISCLAIMER
The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

BABY
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580084

Naintara

Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Let me start by saying that the episode as a whole was not horrible. There were good parts, some ok parts and one gigantic flop. But of course like in any case, it is the blunders that take the limelight. The episode was good but it is overshadowed by that one ill-timed scene.

The first scene was magical. It was an epitome of Maan and Geet's relationship. It was funny, romantic, and sensual. Geet was her innocent self, with Maan in his best seductive avatar. Geet is focused on getting ready for the rituals and is initially oblivious to her hubby- to-be's not so saintly intentions.  This man sure knows the art of foreplay via wordplay. Asking her to change clothes in front of him, saying that he would not object, tsk tsk tsk!  But trust Gee to resist Maan's seductive ways. It is this tug of war that makes their relationship a treat to watch. Coming back to the episode, Maan tries to trap Geet, but it is him whom gets trapped. He is completely under her spell when she uses her mouth to untie the rope. She knows that she got him right where she wanted, distracted, so that she can free her other hand. Isn't it refreshing to see such a clever heroine? Post marriage, it would be interesting to see a role reversal with Geet being the aggressor in intimate moments. We live in the 21st century; it's not too much to ask.

Pinky and Adi scene was very endearing. Finally, we got to see a glimpse of the much desired Adinky. The rest of the office staff is also always welcome on screen. Now on to the rituals, Maan's love for Geet is evident in his eyes as his looks at his bride. The look Maan and Geet shared while sitting on the mandap was a reflection of their relationship. While, Geet was very much a blushing bride and Maan her groom, there is a comfort level between them that only comes from knowing the other more than one's self. They don't back out of an opportunity to tease one another. It's such a refreshing aspect of their relationship. When time comes for the Kanyadaan, Darji, returns to the picture. Although Geet is troubled by his presence Maan remains calm. His calmness suggests that he was somehow behind Darji's sudden appearance at the wedding. If he did such a thing, that is very considerate of him.

Now on to discuss the much talk about Arjun and Annie. While it is true that the viewers are not too fond of their romance, we had come to accept it at least to some extent as a fact of GHSP. The audience is smart and we understand the need of secondary characters to support the leads. However, the CVs should not take this for granted and try to force feed the audience Arjun/Annie scenes. What made today's episode a hard pill to swallow is just that.  Interspersing the much awaited Maan and Geet marriage scenes with Arjun and Annie marriage and consummation scenes was not a smart move. It not only irked the audience to a great deal, but also was quite insulting and disappointing coming from the CVs. This is not the way to treat the loyal audience that has stuck by you for past 8-9 months.

Arjun/Annie marriage and consummation at a first glance looks like history repeating itself; Arjun is another Dev and Annie is another Geet. However the truth is Arjun is not Dev, because unlike Dev he actually has principles. Just a week ago Arjun told NT that he would not use an innocent girl as a pawn in his revenge plot against Maan. However, here he is today, marrying Annie to use her against her brother. While I do not condone his actions by any means, I see this as a temporary lapse in judgment; a lapse of judgment with dire consequences. He will repent his actions once he learns the truth about NT or maybe even sooner. No matter when it happens, Arjun's conscience will make him regret his actions. As for Annie, she is not Geet; she was not forced into a marriage that she didn't want. Instead she married someone whom she loves and who she believes loves her in return. However, the fact that she chose to marry and consummate her marriage during her brother's wedding rubs the audience the wrong way.

Finally, I just wanted to add that we might not agree with every single storyline the CVs throw at us, but we need to trust that CVs know what they are doing. It may seem like a daunting task to trust the CVs at times such as today. But at the end of the day, it's their show and they call the shots. That being said, the viewers' opinion matters a great deal, it certainly does when it comes to the longevity of the show. Let's hope CVs make better decisions in the future. It is their job that is on the line.

Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey everyone! *hugs*

Ignore sister till  cv's get other suggestions rather than..uh..recycling maneet ideas..

it was astounding to see Arjun-Annie on a fast rail today...i expected it to come soon but itni jaldi..😲
prior warning milni chahiye thi!

First scene was really good..
Aww..I can't wait for Maneet to finally be married and living together!
I really hope we get a week's happiness at least..all this twisting has started to make my head hurt now..😆

A song-

Achha sila dia tune mere pyaar ka...
achha sila dia tune mere pyaar ka

"yeah kyaa hua...kaise hua? kyun hua? kab hua? jab hua..."
😆😆

Okay LEt's be serious now...here are some points

1. Maan Geet scene..
Oh lord..these two...
Only eyes...how can eyes and gestures...have such an effect
You guys make us realize how good you are in most scenes

Geet untying the knot with her mouth n MSK looking at her.
MSK saying that he doesn't mind Geet changing clothes here..and Geet getting all shy..aww
It was simply adorable

I loved this scene..

2. Finally marriage is going aage..I mean the ORIGINAL marriage..
Good...maneet whispering to each other in the mandap..haha..maine kaha tha..only they can do this😆😆LOL
yes- Kanya daan is important...
Will write in detail when it comes..that is tomorrow.
I liked the poignancy of the moment that was created
The change of expression and the fear of separation that crossed Geet's face contrasted with MSk's relatively calmer expression- because he has gone to pains to get daarji here..

3. so yesterday's hints about bringing family back were true
Daarji is the head of the Handa clan. He's the patriarch and if he has come to apologize to Geet and give her away to maan as per the ritual...why shouldn't Maan forgive him?
YEs he has hurt Geet..but he has apologized and come here to give them his blessings...
He has been the medium of giving Geet's happiness- maan's ultimate aim
So..apparently he's positive..but it's a little hard to digest...let's see

If he is indeed positive..it symbolizes Geet being reinstated into the family and society- Geet parayi nahi rahi..
the metaphor of her parayaness is now going to get a different meaning perhaps..
Reinventing could happen😳

Now she is a married woman and she would have to adjust to that role...of being MSK's wife-the Maan and the Khurana😳

the first phase of the 18 year old girl's struggle is over-
she got love; she got a father for her child; she stood up on her own feet; she is now reaccepted into the family and the society from which she was evicted via Daarji

I have heard from some people this- a girl is reborn the day of her marriage...

Not in the patriarchal way, but I mean it in a different way.
with the experiences she has learnt in the first phase of her life- she's ready to move with Maan to the next phase
any phase of transition is hard and Geet and Maan have together suffered during this turbulent time..
but now they are on the verge of entering a new phase of their lives as MSK had said post KBM😳

4. Since the theme of the family is anyway introduced...are we getting family background of MSK?
I really would wish to know more about him....
And of course...about Sameera...
😳

5. ANNIE-ARJUN
DONT SKIP!
I used to like Annie's character-she was a bubbly educated girl who loved her brother and bhabhi
She was attracted to this guy and started flirting,getting jealous etc etc...maybe fell in love for the first time...head long..

she ran to offer support out of her love and concern..leaving her bhabhi alone...accepted..she is in love n sometimes the sense of responsibility and priorities are different

She being absent throughout the wedding to do it with a guy......
i somehow don't accept :(

I'm sorry but I didn't understand what the CV's wanted to show here?

Arjun was a man with a plan...THIS was his oh so grand plan to give msk takkar?
Using an innocent naive girl and marrying her under gandharva law?

CV's- are you following Duhsanta-shakuntala here?
There are some obvious parallels used which is why I wondered.

Where was the continuity?
What happened after..uhh...THAT?
Did Arjun vanish? Disappear? ran away borrowing the horse?

Had hopes of Arjun being a very strong character..really not coming across as that
Had liked Annie as a character..but I didn't see the logic behind her missing from the rituals..and coming to sit at the mandap like nothing has happened...
I won't add more here..😳😳

Creating parallel tracks doesn't mean scenes that fans have been wanting to see on maneet be transposed as experiments on Annie-Arjun.
creating a parallel love story..doesn't mean that contrasts can't be shown...

We all have strong emotional values attached to the maneet wedding and if the CON could have come later...it would have been great...but it happened SMACK in the MIDDLE of MANEET wedding...and I felt really sad..ruined it for me..had to rewatch first scene to console myself...which by the way was brilliant!

Annie- an educated girl..who by her own free will has made a decision to sleep with someone..
Arjun- using annie...much like dev used Geet.
who also thought she was married to him.
Please DO NOT recreate GEET story..
The message you're giving out is ultimately what?

6. PINKY-ADI
FINALLY!! It was beautiful!! I wish it is developed and explored further!
it was awesome to see them today!!

Okay..some symbolism in the knot scene
" aap gaanth kholenge toh khulegi na"

A knot represents both a bond as well as some problem..
If this is an indication of the coming of msk's past-
the knot could be msk not opening out his past to Geet and Geet trying to resolve it.

As a bandhan- 
MSK and Geet would really never let go.
Any attempt to untie them would end up bonding them stronger together...😳

Howzzat?

It was a mixed episode for me
Best dialogue- barry- me blushing because of it😳- " change karna hai... toh yahin change karlo..mujhe koi aitraaz nahi"

Haan haan..someone is getting all excited and happy haan maan?
thoda aur sabr meri jaan😆😉

Best scene- Maneet knot scene

I hope shaadi is sampann by monday,tues! bas karo ab bohot hua!!
😳😛

Gc,dd, Praneet- great job guys

NIKUNJ- PLEASE SOMEONE make her join an ACTING SCHOOL 😭

That's all for today!
love to all

Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
~Res~

right behind u patni.🤗
rembr i told you i ill let u ahead during t pheras! ??   i am keeping my promise !! 😳HAAN!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣(last two u opnd so doesnt count😛 )..well hop we ill get to go round n round atleast tonight??🤣🤣🤣🤣
................................................................................................................................................
patni.. yea mayb tomrw or monday!🤗

-----------------------NO ANALYSIS-----------------

MIND IT!!

my brains are not wired with hay!
exactly why i hav nothing to say!!

oh wait.. Marsha.. *hi5*
evn i am saved!! no mor gyaan baatna.. 😡
Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
And more fool me...

Heres a gift for you Nissar

Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
me too dint quit. HAAN🤣🤣🤣
bDgT thumbnail
Hindi GEC
Hindi & Subtitle
Tamil GEC
Telugu GEC
Cartoon/Anim./Children
Hindi News
Sports

Marathi GEC
Bengali GEC
Music
Tamil Movies
Malayalam GEC
Telugu News
Tamil Music

Eng. Movies
Eng. News
English Bus News
Hindi Bus News
Eng.Entertainment

Life Style
Telugu Movies

Others

HINDI GEC Period: Week 3, 2011 (09 Jan, 11 - 15 Jan, 11)

Market: HSM
TG: CS 4+
Relative Shares
Channel
Last 4 weeks
Last Week
This Week
Gain Loss
Star Plus
Colors
Zee TV
Sony Entertainment TV
SAB
Imagine TV
DD1
Star One
Star Utsav
Sahara One
Zee Smile
Top 5 Unique Programmes Latest Week

Latest Week
Rank
Top 5 Programmes of HINDI GEC
Genre
Channel
TVRs 000's
Pavitra Rishta
Serials
Zee TV
Saathiya Saath Nibhana
Serials
Star Plus
Sasural Genda Phool
Serials
Star Plus
Uttaran
Serials
Colors
Pratigya
Serials
Star Plus

Previoust Week
Rank
Top 5 Programmes of
Genre
Channel
TVRs 000's
Bigg Boss Season 4-grand Final
Reality Shows
Colors
Pavitra Rishta
Serials
Zee TV
Saathiya Saath Nibhana
Serials
Star Plus
Pratigya
Serials
Star Plus
Sasural Genda Phool
Serials
Star Plus

New Programme Launches

S.No
Programme
Launch Date
Day
Time From
Time To
Channel
Genre
TVRs
Chak Dhoom Dhoom 2 Team Challenge
1/14/2011
Friday
20:59
22:02
Colors
Talent Search/Feats
Maa Exchange
1/12/2011
Wednesday
20:58
22:02
Sony Entertainment TV
Reality Shows
Mukti Bandhan
1/10/2011
Monday
21:28
21:58
Colors
Serials
Phulwa
1/10/2011
Monday
21:00
21:28
Colors
Serials
Ek Aangan Ho Gaye Do
1/13/2011
Thursday
20:35
21:01
DD1
Serials
"For any query on this data, you could contact: TAM Media Research,

For Log in/Password related problems or queries, please write to [email protected].
(Please note: TAM reports TV viewership data for Class I towns i.e. towns & cities with population size of 1 Lac and above only)

Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Well after watching Annie-Arjun CON...I m in severe depression..so no power left for any analysis😆

All I want to say is Maaneet scene in the starting rocked👍🏼..loved the way Geet was trying to untie the knot with her teeth and MSK was giving her those raw looks with his bedroom lusty eyes looking at her lips☺️..the sexual tension was quite evident here between both😳..Also the word foreplay was good here when MSK naughtily asks her to change her dress in front of him only☺️;GC plss comew with a warning note on your eyes next time😳

Aditi-Pinky chemistry with that cute eyelock in the whole Joota churao scene was rocking👍🏼

Darji's entry in the end created a powerful impact👏

About Arjun-Annie Disgusting CON,I dunno what to say..it not about NES or NEB...Its a serious issue...again and again 18yr old girls r shown getting exploited in this manner...and then later the guy repents and becomes a saint  and bas ho gaya..no justice nothing ....🤢

This is a serious issue and CVs in the name of drama or whatever hv actually made a mockery of this...

Hving said that..it happens in our society...India is among top 5 nations in women exploitation..so if CVs really want to raise this issue..then don't do it in such gross manner...if u r picking up such sensitive subject ,then apply your creativity or better stick to Mahiiii😊

Thats it from me..never expected that CVs will throw this Annie-Arjun CON bomb on Maaneet's auspicious wedding day😭
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
bDgT thumbnail
Save the BEST for the LAST ~

How many people celebrate a birth?
How many people celebrate a death?
I guess the same number more or less
In some cases, if you are popular
Death does bring out people in drones

How many of you remember the first time you fell off a chair?
How many of you remember the last time you fell off a chair?
I for one do not remember the INCEPTION
But do remember the APOGEE

When was the last time you danced?
When you have your supper/dinner
Most times don't you save the sweet for the last?

When you fly kites the beginning is boring
The ending when it is soaring is glorying

Deception
Deviousness
Depredation
All are hallmarks of the DEVIL

Victory weds those ones
that SAVE the BEST
for the LAST
Or does it?

~ SWANSONG ~

Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This show really saddens me today, I thought I started watching cause it was a woman's fight for justice!

Creatives have wronged us again, they showed another 18 year old gal being used by a man for his own revenge! 

I honestly thought they were proving all wrong so our society can move on,  but creatives have wronged me as a viewer!

Im speechless today! 😡

I guess Geet creatives didn't have enough balls to show a man to man fight!! MSK vs Arjun, instead they used woman again! 

As a woman, Im disgusted today!

Maybe NE consented, but she was CONned by a slimeball for revenge for his sister, a sister who has done nothing but wrong to Geet!  A sister who is as evil as George Bush can be, a sister who didnt win her way!  So now when he finds out he will regret, hello the damage is done!  Creatives u have created a virus for ur show, now reel ur way out and I mean out quickly or you've just ruined a beautiful thing!

I've had enough and sick to my stomach guys, really am!  Its not about the show, its not about NE and Arjun, for me its about exploiting females!  Well, what can I say how would a man know about these things!  They just bunch of jerks! 

I think we have to put aside our feelings for Annie today and think of it as a woman!  Is this right, should men be allowed to do that!  As a woman, should we be exploited for ones revenge! I thought this show was sending out a social message, but they've turned it into a total disaster!

Audience wanted a happy fairy tale wedding for Maneet, how long have we been waiting for this moment, what happened in this show today over shadowed this beautiful moment!
  We all got CONned!

Bunch of losa creatives, really they are!

At the rate this tanking ship is goin, I think it will tank even further!  No point in saving it by showing us this!

Only thing I can think of is creatives coming back tomorrow showing Annie actually stopped Arjun from goin any further, but I think the damage is done now!

Adios all!

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago