Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Pallo and Vinu - Hows it going guys ?? πŸ˜ƒ
Pallo, did you watch Star Screen Awards ??  Sallu got Jury award ?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†Edited by Nishita123 - 13 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Hey Pallo and Vinu - Hows it going guys ?? πŸ˜ƒ

Pallo, did you watch Star Screen Awards ??  Sallu got Jury award ?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Yesss i watched it yesterday.. poora dekha baith ke.. ik min ko uth ke nahi gayi tv ke saamne se..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i knowww ehhh.. but i knew this already.. remem i posted it on BB forum..the awards were nice overall..πŸ˜ƒ

Why was kajol so mad??? was she mad on Sonali??πŸ˜†that sonali said she is Ajay's best friend?πŸ˜† she was soo rude..🀒 and Rekhaa jee OMG when will she stop putting that laal lipstick on????🀒 and SRK is such a bore..
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi pul..............how are u............πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Pallo and Vinu - Hows it going guys ?? πŸ˜ƒ  ---Hi nishi ....Just came office......checking mails,pms,started my job too....πŸ˜ƒ

Pallo, did you watch Star Screen Awards ??  Sallu got Jury award ?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

for debang acting salman got best actor!!!? πŸ˜•I think Hritik deserve that award 😊
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

Hi pul..............how are u............πŸ˜ƒ Im good..

for debang acting salman got best actor!!!? πŸ˜•I think Hritik deserve that award 😊 πŸ˜‘😑😑😑

Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

Hi pul..............how are u............πŸ˜ƒ

for debang acting salman got best actor!!!? πŸ˜•I think Hritik deserve that award 😊

Yeah Its surprising , and not even Popular award ( that means by public voting ) , He got Jury award - that is even more surprising πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
However I have not seen either Dabbang or Guzarish yet πŸ˜†

Pallo, Rekha ji's Umar pachpan ki dil bachpan ka hai.........lolz.......so forgive her for laal lipstick πŸ˜†

and Both SRK and Shaahid were boring........Even those Band Baja Barati's actor/actress were boring too πŸ₯±
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Yeah Its surprising , and not even Popular award ( that means by public voting ) , He got Jury award - that is even more surprising πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

However I have not seen either Dabbang or Guzarish yet πŸ˜†

Pallo, Rekha ji's Umar pachpan ki dil bachpan ka hai.........lolz.......so forgive her for laal lipstick πŸ˜†

and Both SRK and Shaahid were boring........Even those Band Baja Barati's actor/actress were boring too πŸ₯±

They did that for Salman becuz whoever gives the biggest hit of the year.. screen gives them award.. i guess thts y they gave it to him..πŸ˜•

Rekha jee is just😑😑.. SRK to ab ghar bethe... bohot hogaya.. i dnt like him a bit.. aur Shahid to kuch bola bhi nahi uske saath mein..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the hosts were extra boringg..

and why was Ranveer crying like anything when he got the award??? i was laughingg..πŸ˜†
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gooood Morning Pullo and Nishi :)

Pullo left u a prezzie page 105 coz I always miss you :(

Have a great week I'm off to work, wish me luck pls, this week is going to be tricky!!! Big hugs and hugs and try n get a good nights sleep :)
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shizaru

Gooood Morning Pullo and Nishi :)

Pullo left u a prezzie page 105 coz I always miss you :(

Have a great week I'm off to work, wish me luck pls, this week is going to be tricky!!! Big hugs and hugs and try n get a good nights sleep :)

Good Morning...awwww i just saw that nani...πŸ€—.. and i love it.. super cute.. thnku soooo much nani.. muaaaaahhhπŸ€—....

have a lovely day ahead..BIG BIG BIG HUG

Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

They did that for Salman becuz whoever gives the biggest hit of the year.. screen gives them award.. i guess thts y they gave it to him..πŸ˜•

Hmmm......I thought Jury awards is for the performance and Popular Award is for a hit factor πŸ˜•

Rekha jee is just😑😑.. SRK to ab ghar bethe... bohot hogaya.. i dnt like him a bit.. aur Shahid to kuch bola bhi nahi uske saath mein..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the hosts were extra boringg..

and why was Ranveer crying like anything when he got the award??? i was laughingg..πŸ˜†

Ranveer was in acting mode I think πŸ˜†

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Ranveer was in acting mode for sure..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

about the award i dont know.. i was just happy that he got it..πŸ˜†ammi was happy too..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† when they announced his name my mom was like chalo pehla ward bechare ka..πŸ˜†
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago