Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prodigy007

Ouch - Sallu ne kuch jyada pee li thi kya ...... ๐Ÿ˜†

I just found it on some article online Pulwasha has given another version she probably knows better!

Naah, she has Sallu-ki-buraai-proof glasses on!
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

he said Hritik is a child..๐Ÿ˜†

actually the thing started when people asked salman how did he like guzaarish so he said.. these types of movies dont work with the audience.. i did a movie on HIV and none went to watch the movie "he said ik kutta bhi dekhne nahi gaya" and media twisted it to as Salman said that koi kutta bhi guzaarisha dehne nahi gaya.. but then they provided with the video of the event and it was cleared that they mis printed it.. but without knowing wat salman said.. Hritik and Sanjay Bhansali reacted to what they assumed salman said.. to which Salman sais they need to understand wat i say and what is being printed.. Hritik is a child and Bhanslai is a grown man.. they need to see the truth..

Hmmm........But Sallu should be careful with such statements (kutta and all ) - By now he must be knowing How media like to twist such sentences and words.......why give them chances - oh well.......chalo patch up ho gaya to all is well now........๐Ÿ˜Š
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: crystalline23

"Hell hath no fury like Sallu scorned. When Guzaarish released, Sallu came out guns blazing. And it was all directed at director Sanjay Leela Bhansali. 

Sallu was miffed that he wasn't cast in the film when, in fact, he had been the one to introduce Bhansali to Christopher Nolan's The Prestige, which inspired the director to make his version.

At a press conference, when a girl asked him how to make it big in tinseltown, Sallu made no bones about his aggression towards Bhansali. 

He responded with, 'Jaake usko milo. Voh tumhare pe picture bana dega, khud khoob kamayega, lekin tumko kuch nahin dega.' That meant, 'Go meet him. He will make a picture starring you and will make oodles of money, but will give you nothing.' Ouch!

Sallu wasn't done yet. When someone else at the conference asked for his reactions on Guzaarish, Sallu minced no words and declared that even mosquitos weren't in the theatre and not even a dog would watch the film!"

Source:http://www.sify.com/movies/salman-vs-the-world-imagegallery-bollywood-lbypt9aecja.html#galname

He didnt say that he said.." go meet him he will give u alot of money.. maybe make a film on u.. he does alot of charity"
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
salman khan acting ke naam pe dabba.. watch Tere naam, Kyonki, hum aapke hain koun, baaghi, saajan, humsaath saath hain, hum dil de chuke sanam, Phir Milenge again please..No maine pyar kiya would have happened if Salman was not there..

(tere naam mein sallu ka acting smoke cigrattes and have a weird hairdo and wearing wierd expressions on face whenever he looks lustfully at the sweet sixteen girl bhumika chawala and it was like a love story a well built budda and a small convenant girl hehehe)

hum aapke hain koun is more like chitrhaar than a movie it has like full of songs whenever there is no songs to think off from my music directors they put some dialogues and this movie was hit by madhuri's ultimate sacrifice๐Ÿ˜ก to act opposite to a non actor salman)

saajan was hit because of real love story enacted well by sanju baba and madhuri madam on screen and salman was guest role๐Ÿ˜†

baaghi was a flop because they gave lot of screen space to salman ๐Ÿ˜†

humsaath saath hain was saved from diasater by other actors it was more like a televsion serial enacted on big screen with big actors sallu had a small role

hum dil de chuke sanam was made hit by ajay devgan superb acting and here also sallu is in guest role

maine pyar kiya was hit because guys wanted to do watch fresh maal on screen they were fed up watching buddi sreedevi and jayaprada and asha pareks

I am official sallu basher now and I love it

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Isha.

I just found it on some article online Pulwasha has given another version she probably knows better!

Naah, she has Sallu-ki-buraai-proof glasses on!

LMAO nooo.. u want me to show u the video?? i talk with proofs...๐Ÿ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

salman khan acting ke naam pe dabba.. watch Tere naam, Kyonki, hum aapke hain koun, baaghi, saajan, humsaath saath hain, hum dil de chuke sanam, Phir Milenge again please..No maine pyar kiya would have happened if Salman was not there..

(tere naam mein sallu ka acting smoke cigrattes and have a weird hairdo and wearing wierd expressions on face whenever he looks lustfully at the sweet sixteen girl bhumika chawala and it was like a love story a well built budda and a small convenant girl hehehe)

hum aapke hain koun is more like chitrhaar than a movie it has like full of songs whenever there is no songs to think off from my music directors they put some dialogues and this movie was hit by madhuri's ultimate sacrifice๐Ÿ˜ก to act opposite to a non actor salman)

saajan was hit because of real love story enacted well by sanju baba and madhuri madam on screen and salman was guest role๐Ÿ˜†

baaghi was a flop because they gave lot of screen space to salman ๐Ÿ˜†

humsaath saath hain was saved from diasater by other actors it was more like a televsion serial enacted on big screen with big actors sallu had a small role

hum dil de chuke sanam was made hit by ajay devgan superb acting and here also sallu is in guest role

maine pyar kiya was hit because guys wanted to do watch fresh maal on screen they were fed up watching buddi sreedevi and jayaprada and asha pareks

I am official sallu basher now and I love it

i dont care..HUHHHH...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. i liked him.. i like him and i will like him for life.. u have ur own opinion๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Yeh aap sarcastically bol rahe ho, ya seriously ๐Ÿ˜•

i want some trp's for this thread
TRP's ke liye kuch bhi karega i learnt this from idol maha aatama dolly bindraji

come on ektu i am telling sarcastically

i need people to wake up from thier deeep sleep today

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

Sanjay was fantastic in that film! He looked great with Madhuri!...Shaadi kar leta! I wouldnt have wasted a second if I were him
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

LMAO nooo.. u want me to show u the video?? i talk with proofs...๐Ÿ˜†

I am in Isha+Ishan mode so no choice but to believe you! ๐Ÿ˜†