#Devil's Den# ek rajkumar aur pari ki kahani...

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys!

This one dedicated to Maneet love...and of course Barry Dhillon!

Barry oh barry,aaj tussi kamaal kar ditta!👏
Pehle mainu gussa par phir vekhne par khush kar ditta!
😳😳

Sorry for the over enthusiastic response
😳

LEt's start shall we?

Mister X-ray eyes are making someone's fair cheeks glow with love....
"chaalaak" she calls him lovingly...while his eyes give proof of the endearment,
a capturer of moments- where she's happy and glowing..
A freezing of frame- a couple made for each other

I loved how Romeo didn't even take the hint..it was sooo funny!!

"milni aur shagun"
meri jaan- milni toh hui nahi..directly shagun?

MsK- is soo into her..completely lost..and so is she..

Romeo was EPIC today😆
That scene was really nice..yeh joote lo paise do toh ho nahi sakta..cuz that happens before mandaps..but pheras..

Geet thinking of family..

And when someone asks-
Dadi says "abhi milwadenge"

Is it because family is coming?
Sachhi?
u mean finally Rajji is coming?
Hayee..ek baar aa jaye..i don't want her to go back now!!
LOL..but I won't dream...
but then...sapne bhi sachh hote hain

MSK perhaps has already taken up her hint and gotten Geet's family to come..at least the siblings..😳

It's not easy to let go of relationships,
it's not so easy to let go of those you love yet..
though for them you're as good as dead
yet you feel the need all the time..and a dread

the need to feel a mother's soothing touch
the need to feel a father's pampering love
the teasing gentle rivalry with siblings I miss
I miss the love...and I miss the goodnight hug

I miss those days where we used to giggle,
run around and play in our lands..
i miss those days that life was simple..
or perhaps my perception of it made me feel that way

but those days are more dreams than memories
I remember the clear rap on my knuckle..
I remember the slaps and the tugs
i remember the pain and the tears and realize dreams don't come true

And yet..you made it come true,my love
all that I wished for..all that I yearned for..
you gave me everything..you made all my dreams come true
the man who never believed in love..you made me  feel for you

"par koi bhi nahi hai"
The dream and the reality..such a simple stark statement...no one is there...

yet...

"maine tumse waada kiya tha na...toh phir thodi der.."

"nahi maan..."

What I loved is the hand gestures in this scene..beautiful way in which Maan felt her pain and empathized..how he supported her when he held her hand and listened to her...and she accepted that support..

How do I make her happy?
How do I make her smile
those tears that hurt me so bad..
how do I remove them from her life?

Wash away all the pain and fill it with waters of love
Wash away all the hurt and give her the happiness she deserves
my pari she is..and she's an angel crying...
I wish I could eradicate tears from existence..so she'd never have to cry

Feeling helpless,he asks Dadi and Dadi says she knows what to do..so she turns Geet's sadness to a celebration of maneet love...by asking them to describe their feelings for each other

Geet describes her dreams...every girl dreams- a white horse, a prince..
although...but leave that..the dialogues were beautiful

Dadi ties them together..in that thread of love..
Reminded me of the dargah scene where they were being separated by a dhaaga..her united by one...

Dekha tha ek sapna
ek akeli ladki thi main,
sapno ki duniya mein reh nahi sakti
par dekha tha maine bhi ek sapna
woh sapna jo har ladki ne dekha..
ek sapna jisme tha ek rajkumar
jo karta mujhse beintehaa pyaar...
na hoti main akeli aur na karta koi mujhpe samaaj waar

mera sapna tha yeh,
sach kaise ho sakta tha..
phir mujhe woh mila,
aur saari mushkilon se ladkar..
le gaya woh mujhe apne saath

haan,dekha tha maine bhi ek sapna
par kabhi na socha ki woh raajkumar
woh pyaar kabhi hoga mera apna..

saath le gaya woh mujhe,
mere sapno ka rajkumar,
sapno se pare,haqeeqat ki duniya mein
kare sachh mere saare khwaab

itna pyaar diya, itna wishwaas kiya
har pal khushi chahi meri,kar pal maa sa dulaar diya
bhai ka bandhan diya, behen si dosti di,
papa si seekh di, aur pyaar karna sikhaya

mera jeewan saathi, mere jeewan mein mere saath tha
pehle sapne mein,phir haqeeqat mein mera saath diya
har kadam unke saath chala, har mushkil unke saath suljhai
ab kis cheez ka dar hai mujhe, jab milan ki ghadi hai aayi

😳😳

main hoon Maan Singh Khurana,
kabhi na muskaata,na ehsaason ki ehmiyat apnata
pyaar aur ehsaas- ek kamzori samajhta,
har us ehsaas se door bhagta

badal diya tumne mujhe,
ek naam se insaan banaya
dil ke har chhupe kone mein roshni kar di tumne
us pyaare ehsaas se...jo tumhare naam ne mujhe samjhaya

zindagi jeena sikhaya,
pyaar ka  maayena sikhaya
kabhi udaya tha tumhara mazaak,
kaha tha na karo us kahani pe vishwaas

magar ek pari mil gayi mujhe
jisne sikhaya mujhe pyaar ka ehsaas
karuna aur jasbaat, dekhiye meri aankhon mein aaj
meri pari- mujhe mil gayi aaj

wohi Geet..jise na milna chahta tha main,
wohi Geet- aaj hai mere saath
na chhodunga kabhi use, na doonga kabhi dukh
har pal chaahonga, har pal paayegi mujhe apne paas

I loved the hug and the look of contentment in her eyes..
and the moisture in msk's eyes

annie-Arjun

I don't SEE..I hear!

I liked arjun's dialogues..
She's naive and we have a Wickham here?

Please..can't Chubby be more than a second Dev??

I hope the Cv's are thinking something else for him??
I hope it's not as it seems it is...

Otherwise it is a disappointment..

Cv's- I know the 6 days is giving quite a stress to their creativity and the need to come up with new and interesting tracks..but please..i wish they think over it and come up with something which might even be a melange....just not ONLY  Wickham-Lydia or second Dev...
😳😳

Uh...why aren't we going with Karna?
Such awesome complexity could be shown..Im still hoping it will be..I guess im just being too silly

Barry,Dd,GC,Abhishek, manisha- Great job guys!👏

Barry- *jhapkisses* to you! this was just a small attempt to put my understanding of your dialogues in my words😳
obviously you do it best!

Piyush- nice expression at end and yes he was convincing in the scene
Nikunj- no expression at all...😭

TEAM- CHUBBY needs to become slightly lean and MR LEAN needs to EAT!!

Guru khana khilaao mission begins!!

BTw..when maneet came back..why was msk ki sherwaani more than half open??😆😉
Romeo- tut tut..nazar nahi rakhi thi kya?

Anyhow..Liked the epi..but PLEASE show the REMAINING MANEET shaadi soon now!!
😆LOL

That's all!
Love to everyone!

Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DISCLAIMER
The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

BABY
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580084

Naintara

Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res~

Finally geeetaaay , Moi kicked manooo out !!🤣
🤣🤣🤣

Episode Analysis in a true sense aftr a long long tim.. well today i am forced to.. Yes i am one of those critics who might fail to praise but will alwys jump for the kill with grace!!

As The Title rightly points out...This is...

A Story of A Psycho King who rides a White Fake Horsey
                                                                                  and his Despo Fairy - U must see see!!

It was Their WeDDinG - Nah - was supposed to be their Wedding!
                                                                           Gate-crashers i tel you!! *ouch*

They had welcomed the other to their Own lives with the exchange of the Garlands and held still to capture each memory in leaves they can turn lik in a Bed time story! Friends and Family - The Safe keepers joined in and as tey fought for their Own place in the Virtual memories, The Duo sneaks out - A Moment of Love with eachother in solitude.. before tey wud b one in mind, body and soul! The Keepers flew at once, as tey saw an empty podium but never realised their folly nor had the laugh! *sad* ! He had smoothly withdrawn his fine fingers from skin so soft at her waist.. as if he was to surprise her with a little somthing he hid behind his back and there she was, eyes closed, lips parted in wait - tat was true submission! Her patience was wearing as she pleaded him to stop toh with her heart not abiding.. she asks him to leave her hands and i wonder was she symbolizing.. ? coz i nvr saw her hands being touched by his skin or the eye! And he rightly puts her off with his one-liner from every-other day.  Oh there. the privacy is lost as a keeper rushes in.. but T King being the king moves closer to his Fairy's wing! And alas the keeper boy stood lost in the love b4 his eyes  n lost another moment of laugh frm his hands. Tey followed him to their throne.. as greetings flowed.. but ppl who never stop talking reminded her of  her estranged family as she turned pale as white! T king toh was fast unlike otherwise to make her red with blush but she simply nudged him to his place at dinner coloured with paint and brush! He was worried for her and their baby as he T King knew little about Med T science! to which T Elder keeper promises to keep his fairy in happiness !
n binds in a knot T royale couple in the name of customary rituals and tshe found help in a whispered ploy to spill aloud their back story. The Fairy unveiled her tale of dreams realized by Her King.. *in a deamy mode* which he, T King followed with words melting like cheese and caramel and hugged his fairy who gav him The reason to smile!

Note : T Maan T King was not t same from front and behind.. He is who we go OMG!! when on our face with our cutie beauty by his side but alas tonight for us there it was somone else as we r zoomed into the back of a taller male figure with a larger head ( inferred from a non-fitting pagidi ) whom the beauty hugged with T distance!

oh btw pondering Why was it not their Wedding Day ? was it because T wedding planner planed his own in revenge of T King  and stole T best table too??, n wondering with ,more light weaved lik a spider's net (symbolism anyone?? NEB t spider with NES his prey *ewwww*) than at T supposed-to-b-wedding  wud the enemy move forward??  *hoping not!! in boiling anger* i switched to watch T confessions of a Shopaholic
PS : i lov the movie!! *wide smile*

Lov

Ress~

NOTE : despo in my place is somone who is sad n nothing to b mad!!

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Today First half of the episode rocked👍🏼 and second half shocked😆😆Dialogues for Maan and Geet were superb today👍🏼..So Barry ji Jhaapis to u😆😳

Loved the continuation that was shown in the starting👏 ....MSK's surprise is still kept a secret and I feel he had something planned for Geet but Romeo interrupted the moment and so MSK was not able to give Geet that surprise🤔;So what could b the surprise ?Either its a honeymoon plan to some hill station or mayb he wanted to give her the news of her parents too attending their shaadi😳;I m sure MSK brought her to the corridoor for a specific reason🤔;But teasing MSK is always pleasure to watch😍 especially when Geet asks him to leave her hand and he is like I m not holding your hand dear😆😳;This goes on to show what effect MSK's one touch can do to Geet..she completely loses herself in his presense😳;Also loved the determination of MSK there even when Romeo comes to call them😉😆....MSK is like he will finish what he wants to do first and will then go🤣🤣🤣🤣;Loved Romeo's expressions here👍🏼

Loved the whole scene of Geet remembering her parents and MSK feeling so helpless because he can't see Geet in pain...😳;It was a very touching and emotional scene👍🏼;Even though Geet knows that her family was never supportive of her decisions but during times such as this,one does remember their parents and feel nostalgic about it😭;One thing which I love about Maaneet is that whenever one is in pain,the other always holds his/her hand and gives that emotional support 😳;Loved the way MSK holds her hand in that scene when she was remembering her parents...

The whole scene in the eating table was good...dialogues were simple but had a deep impact😳...loved the way Geet narrated her story of Rajkumar and how her fairytale dream came true with MSK as her rajkumar😳 and loved the way MSK kept it simple but told everyone about how Geet is the main reason why he got his smile back today😳...the way both delivered the dialogues looking into each other's eyes and holding each other's hands...loved it👍🏼;In fact MSK today closed the Hum-Tum episode Pari dialogue loop today by telling everyone that even though he doesn't believe in Sapno ka Rajkumar theory,but he is beginning to believe in Pari now😳;So indirectly he told all that Geet is his Pari😳;And Geet sort of confessed in front of all that MSK is his sapno ka rajkumar thereby closing another loop of fake engagement episode when MSK had questioned her about her Rajkumar dreams😉👍🏼..The hug in the end too was very well placed in the whole scenario😳;Best part of the scene was both holding each other's hands so firmly while describing the importance about each other in thier lives😳

Dadi tieing their hands together closes another under-table hand holding loop thus indicating that from now onwards they don't need to hold hands under the table but can do it khullam khulla in front of all😉😆😛;Also I liked the way entire office staff was utilised in that scene when the camera focussed on each and every character showing their different reactions while Maaneet were narrating their feelings for each other👍🏼..

Now in this scene,MSK confessed that he had no idea about love or feelings before Geet stepped into his life..in fact he even confessed that he din't even had a heart before and was a complete loner who is smiling today only becuase of Geet😳;So this proves that MSK was never in love before which now puts a question mark on MSK's past Sameera🤔;In this case I hope whenever CVs introduce Sameera in the picture,they better justify her relation with MSK in the past properly😊;Because MSK can't b in love with Sam in the past if he claims that Geet is the ifrst girl who taught her the meaning of love😳;So Sam could b a passing affair or just a mere attraction🤔...

Now comes the shocking second part which ruined the episode for me😆...CVs hv u gone nuts ??What was the need to show Arjun-Annie Gandharva Vivaah in between Maaneet's auspicious marriage😡...Now its clear that both r going to consummate this so called parineeta style marriage and then Arjun will become another Dev🤢...

If CVs r smart..then they will not show Arjun-Annie Con here but simply show Arjun going underground after doing this so called gandharva vivaah with Annie...even now if they bring Baazigar track and show Arjun killing Annie in the name of marriage,it will b a smart move😈

BUT PLSS NO STUPID CON OF ARJUN-ANNIE AT LEAST DURING MAANEET MARRIAGE🤢

My Episode Rating:8/10...This rating is strictly for the first half of the episode and the dialogues written for Maan and Geet..The second part is completely non-existent to me😆
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
starlite7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maan will bring Geet's parents and siblings to the wedding ... guess that's why we did not see the pheras today.

---------
Hello Nissar, Ved, Sudhir, Vikas, Barry, CVs, friends – Maaneet ki shaadi ki badhaayian ! Wonderful wedding, excellent epi (the first half). Maaneet is the handsomest couple in Indian Telly World.

Guests waiting to give shagun to the couple. Romeo off to look for Maaneet. He finds them…tells them Dadi is looking for them. Maaneet still looking for some time alone…but Romeo stays put. I loved Romeo in this scene. Normally he is terrified of Maan but today, he is so enamored by the lovely couple, hilney ka naam hi nahi leta….lol.

So Maaneet are on stage receiving shagun from the guests and hearing the compliments they convey to Dadi. Chaand hi zameen pe utar aaya ho …Maan cant take his eyes off his Mishti. Tasha Pinki whispering. Boys uncomfortable…so Adi is given the token to find out 'aakhir mein maajra hai kya'… who was Romeo imitating ?

One of the comments by the guests reopens Geet's wounds – where is her family ? Dadi handles it deftly by inviting the guests to have dinner. Geet goes still. Maan looks at her concerned. Loved the way he reaches out to her. Today, on her most important day, Geet finally admits that its difficult to forget family relationships. She admits that even though she had said publicly that she is no longer Geet Handa, just Geet, she was actually stating it to convince herself that she didn't need them. Today, on her wedding day, she misses her family terribly… her mom's loving touch, her dad's blessing and Darji too but no one's here. She apologizes to Maan that on this happy day she is crying, for those same folks for whom she is dead. How can she even think that she can lead her life without them. Maan tries to interrupt saying that she does not have to do that. But she stops him saying I know that I have u, Dadi and NE as family but… Maan tries to tell her that he'd promised so just wait for a little while. But Geet, in her sorrow does not get it and tells him not to do anything as he's already done enuff. I must commend Maan on maintaining his silence here knowing how difficult it must have been to not stress his Geet but at the same time bite his tongue.

So what was Maan trying to tell Geet ? I think he's already sent for Geet's family to attend the wedding. That was his surprise for her. I think that is also the reason why we did not see the pheras today. When the pheras take place tomorrow, her family from HP will be a part of it.

Maan still concerned about Geet confides in Dadi. Dadi reassures him saying she'll take care of it.

Maaneet's first meal as a couple – What a scene ! Mind blowing !
---------------------
Dadi begins with the ghar ka rivaaj….she ties each of their hands together…with a pyaar ki dor. From today u r becoming humsafar, so u will feed each other with ur hands tied…n hello no cheating….coz this is a khandaan rivaaj. Romeo stirs the pot in Dadi's ear…why don't we change the rivaaj according to the zamana and make it interesting n exciting. Dadi is game. She tweaks the khandaani rivaaj. She says, spill the beans on what are u thinking of each other, what is in ur minds …come on tell us before u begin eating. Maan tries to push back saying he doesn't know abt this rivaaj…to which Dadi says, Hum bade hain, hum jaante hain…aur phir, rivaaj to rivaaj hi hota hai, nibhana to padta hi hai na ? Everyone present supports Dadi very vocally :)

Once again, Maaneet characters are on display…Geet always the extrovert and noticing Maan's hesitancy, opens up first. Everyone is all ears. Maan keeps staring at her as she narrates. She talks about fairy tales that she used to read –a helpless girl, with no help from anyone, thinks that madad ke saare darwaaze bandh ho chuke hai…then a handsome prince arrives on a white horse and vanquishing all her strife, makes her his own and rides away with her. She too had seen such a dream but then thot that such dreams don't come true. But such dreams do come true…coz it happened to her. When she had lost all her battles and felt hopeless, totally alone, then a handsome prince came on a white horse and vanquished all evil and taught me to love, gave me a new life, a new family. And today I really feel that I'm a princess from that fairy tale and Maan, mere Maan Sir is the prince from that tale. Dadi is moved by Geet's tale and applauds. Everyone joins in the applause.

Now it's Maan's turn. Will this introvert speak ? Whaddya know. He speaketh ! He begins with confessing that he is not a talker but since this is a rivaaj, he'll speak. He begins with 'Mein Maan Singh Khurana' never smiled before. Did not have a heart, looked down upon emotions like pyaar, mohabbat. But one day it all changed. MSK too changed…from the day Geet entered his life. If I'm smiling today, am happy, its because of you, Geet. I don't know abt princes on white horses. But I've started believing in 'pariyaan' since Geet came into my life. A beautiful Maaneet hug.

Oye, weren't their hands tied ? Everyone one around is overwhelmed. Geet is shy. Maan goes back into his shell.

The Pari loop is finally closed today. Remember, in the Hum Tum epi, when Geet was testing the paper knife, Maan had asked her "tum aasmaan se ootri hui koi pari ho...utni sundar bhi nahi" ... to which Geet then mumbles, "itni boori bhi to nahi hoon." When Maan goes to get Geet on the white horse, he talks about her beauty. Today, he confesses that since meeting Geet, he believes in 'pari's'

What an adorable scene, so down to earth, so endearing ! Well done, Nissar, GC, DD and team !!

Arjun- NE
------------
First off, Nissar, thank you for not mingling precious Maaneet scenes with NE-Arjun scenes. What just happened today ?

- Are u turning Arjun-NE into Wickham-Lydia from Pride n Prejudice ?

- Did Arjun-NE just have a 'gandharv vivaah'? The getting married even before Maaneet complete their vows ? W*H !!!

- We gonna get an Arjun-NE CON br Maaneet's SR ? Are u using the Parineeta scene on them ? Where are the MMM's now?

- For crying out loud, we don't want to see a pregnant NE ! Like Jhan said, u cant even handle one pregnancy properly in the show, how can u even think of making NE go that way ?

- Pls don't copy and paste the story on Arjun-NE … where is ur creativity ? Be innovative. Don't go down the beaten path.

- Arjun seems to be turning out like NT. I thought he had much more common sense than her. But today did not give me that confidence. Are u trying to make him like Dev ? God forbid !

- Come on, guys, u can do it….dont dilute Arjun's character. You showed him as a risk taker in the boxing ring, don't make him a wimp by using the clichd path of impregnating a girl. Make him like Moriarty, not Dev.

Nissar and team – Great job ! Loved the Maaneet part of the epi, disliked the Arjun-NE part.

Barry - Super dialogues...simple yet profound...hats off !

Gurmeet, Drashti – U were fully in character today. Jhappis ! Superb performances. Seeing Maaneet in bridal attire, having their first meal together quenched hamari kayee mahinon ki pyaas.

Until tomorrow….
Edited by starlite7 - 13 years ago
CVs tussi great ho. I mean, I vow to not talk about Annie-Arjun in my take. But you make sure that you give such a story to them that I am bound to talk. Yes, yes - I can see the TRPs increasing, since you know how to hook audience with the "most fashionable couple on Star One" (source: Results on Star One site poll 😆).

But anyway, let me come to Maneet part.
  • What! Maan had no gift for her. He was only teasing her. 🥺 😆 But it was nice. "Maine tumhar haath kahan pakda hua hai" 😳 How Geet told him that he does this to her every time. These kind of dialogs and scenes are a good treat to regular viewers. Only those who have watched all the episodes will truly be able to see the point. 😊 Well - Maan was up for something more but Romeo was being too intrusive. And for once, Maan was not able to voice his boss-giri out. Only the eyes did not work on Romeo😆
  • Even though I want Geet to stand strong on her having no family other than Maan, today the execution of the scene of her missing her family had my heart go out for her. Poor girl. 😭 And how worried and helpless Maan was. His worry increased many fold due to what doctor had said in the yesterday's episode! Awww. Heart goes out for both of them.
  • Did not quite understand how Dadi was trying to relieve Geet of her stress with her newly invented riwaaz. But whatever came out was good. Also the character consistency was maintained. Geet is the expressive one. She volunteers to speak first. Maan finds it necessary to speak after her, to assure her of her importance in his life. He says, he is speaking because of the riwaaz. But as usual, he is speaking only for his Geet. Nobody else matters to him. He did not say anything new. But a renewed assurance for Geet in her fragile state of mind was needed. Their emotions poured out so well. 😍 Love you Maan and Geet for giving us our dream love story.
  • And hate you Annie-Arjun for spoiling our Maneet moments. 😡 Only good thing was that as soon as they started their scene, I could guess that Maneet scenes were over. So, I stopped paying attention. I started completing my OS instead 😃. But still could not miss the garland exchange. 😡 I know you need parallel tracks, but please get a story and screenplay for them. Don't thrust them on us like this by copying Maneet scenes. If something profound was being shown with all these parallel scenes, then it did not come across. Hire a new story writer for writing the parallel track if you have run out of ideas. Copy ideas from some movies. But please spare us this torture, will you? Waise, why do I see the Sameer-Avni track from LNMDJ coming into picture here. Okay - whatever you do, please do not get Annie pregnant. You are unable to handle one pregnancy in the story. We can not bear the roller-coaster of another one. Please, pretty please!
Oh yes - the OS I completed in the Annie-Arjun scene is here - The Past Haunts Please do read and give feedback 😳
Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
CVs thank you for separating Maaneet scenes from Arjun and Annie. You obviously don't believe in saving the best for last, but still I appreciate you giving us the option to make use of the Fast forward button. 😆

Maneet scene and dialogue were great. GC and DD were excellent in the scene where Geet remembers her parents. It was so touching. 👏👏

As for Arjun and Annie, why are you repeating the past with a recast? 😕 Arjun is Dev and Annie is Geet? Where is your originality? What happened to the suave villain you were carving out Arjun to be?
Is he just another Dev who thinks with the lower brain instead of the upper one? Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
On to the episode, shall we!!!

MSK, Mr Khadoos Khurana will do anything for his Geeth, who would have thought this guy would melt from his initial HP days!  Only a woman can make or break a man!  Their biggest weakness is woman!  Trust me I know this one!

Loved Maneet romance in open space, Maan knows how to turn on his Geeth and as precious as she is, she forgets everything and submits herself to her man!  Woooooooo, I so love it! What a lover MSK is, knows when and what to and not touch and still the affect is there!😳😳😳😳😳Geet lost in is romance doesn't even feel a thing, she goes totally numb thinking he is still holding, only to find out he is not!  Maan u tease, shame on u! 😳😳😳😳😳Romeo kabab mein hadda, why did u have to disturb the couple, next time ur director tells u to do that, just say can't ruin things while its hot!😆😆😆😆😆

Scene shifting with the two sitting on the chair, greeted by guest and again Geet is reminded of her past, loved how she admits, yes she does have family, yes she misses them and only wished they were there on her special...yes tears did start rolling down my face!  No matter what, ur parents are ur parents and family is family, one can say things from the top, but inside they suffer and Geet let her emotions out today! MSK felt helpless, but consoled his princess!  So what now, r we gonna see HP family, maybe mabe not!

Scene on the table, that was awesome, loved how dadi did their ghat bandhan on the table alone, who needs the mandap for these two na!😆😆😆😆😆that was quite cute, now I really want them to eat with their weak hands, lets see kya hota hai!😆😆😆😆😆😆  Barry hats off to u for ur dialogues, but I found it a bit mushy!  Sorry guys I just felt that way!  If MSK didnt feel all this before then who the hell is Sameera, why did she have that much affect on him!  I really remember dadi's dialogue, is Maan opening his heart again!  Something is a miss here!😕😕😕😕😕Maybe time will tell!

So here comes the other bride and groom, our CON couple, we wanted CON and yeh lo CON bhi aah gayi!😡😡😡😡😡😡

NE and Arjun scene...Why are the creatives hell bent on showing the same thing that happened with Geeth!  W*F, I truly hate it when they make woman a pawn!  Im totally disgusted today, creatives are hell bent to ruin another gals life!  What the hell is this! 😡😡😡

I know many of u guys don't like NE, but she is a gal after all and no gal should be used! 
DISGUSTING!

Enough from me!

So did anyone notice Maan's sherwani was open more today😆😆😆😆just for Geet so she can lay her precious head on his bare chest!😳😳😳😳😳😳

Creatives, again please don't ruin another gals life and show us a repeat of DEV! Is it something u love doing!

Also, wrap up the wedding soon, IM sure clothes are getting smelly by now too! 

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The episode was as usual good for first 15 mins. I liked & loved all about Maneet & their blush, tease, sorrow, concern & open confession in front of family & friends & the HUG😳 thanks CV for this part & I can ignore body double coz I know how it feels to sit with heavy wedding costume & jewels & here they are running & rescuing so they need rest. I hav full support. Good diagolues, scene continution & sequence.👏 I always felt Geet shud remember her family more often. We all know she left her family to save her motherhood but she has the feelings left. She cant erase her memories of 18  last years so easily. Her family dint support her so she came out of it but she is always a soft grl. So today's outburst was really nice. I still hope her family arrives last moment to bless her. The song dulhe ka sehra has lines ab to sare apne begane lagte hai too😊 so lets hope with figres crosed😛
Now I want some talk about this paralel track.
AA track is being compared with Maneet which is wrong, completely wrong. look at the diffrence which is very much visible from the begining.
1. Though Maan always saved Geet but initially Geet did hesitate to trust him. like in hum tum sequence she thought of her safety & kept some protection.😆 She was consoling herself that Maan cant do anything wrong but again she reminded herself that he is man.😳 Gradually Geet trust Maan blidly that she dint mind when he changed her clothes when she was wet.😳 But here Anie is trusting Arjun blindly frm the begining.
2. Maneet relation built up with truth & honesty always. Since HP they met each other, they fought & they advised each other but none of them lied.👏 here Arjun has a mission from the begining. So its not at all comparable with Maneet relation.
3. Maneet's relation is very deep & everyone knows & feels it. but they never disrespect elders or ignored their duty.👏 But what we r watching here? Annie is missing in her bro's marrige coz she is in love. She is spending private moment with his lover. She ignored the biggest ceremony of her family. Her dadi was waiting for this moment years. Her brother is finally smiling to get his real life. But she dont bother to participate in these rare family moments. She ignored her sister in laws security when she was aware of the danger of Brij. Also Arjun ignored his brotherly duty too. No matter how much furious & revengeful he is he cant fakely romance on the very same day when her sister went to comma. He can plan to ruin the whole world but not the same day. her sister just went to comma & he need to be with her.
4. In future if the story continue like this way, anie wil hav to fight against Maan to gain Arjun. But in Maneet's case both Maan & Geet fight with themselves to control their emotions. later when they cudnt hide their feelings they fight against the society not family.

So this couple is not Maneet. their concept is diffrent so their action shud be diffrent too. same goes with the dialogues. The same trust, truth talk which was applied on Maneet wont help them. The diffrence is very much visble from the base so they need new sequence.

THINK ABOUT IT CVs.

I give my fingre too much pain on this couple bcoz I too want a paralel track so that the lead can have some rest & the show can go on. u see its for myself only not out of any love for AA.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A VERY SPCL REQUEST: change the actress who is playing Anie. she cant emote & she is not improving so she is spoiling very important scenes. Again for myself to save my eyes from poor acting🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by shadowstreet - 13 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
omg omg omg
I am sure i am not exaggerating it if i say that
i was in tears when geet pours her heart in front of
maan telling him that how terribly she misses her family
and actually all these times she was making herself understand
that they meant nothing to her now omg omg such intense dialogues
and what a depth, DD rocked really and GC too his silence
depicted the pain he felt for geet the scene was so beautifully