Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starlite7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow ! Super take on the dance theme Anwesha and Ash πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Helloo Nissar, CVs, Barry, friends et al ' Happy Lohri !  Another awesome epi ' full of stolen Maaneet moments, humor, tradition, drama and suspense.  The shooting incident seems to have been pushed off to another day.  Phew !

Maaneet Haldi

-------------------

Haldi prep in full swing.  NE remembering Arjun and his rejection.

Maan sneaking into the kitchen'looking for something'.loved the old BG'.aahhh brought back such good memories of early Maaneet days.

Maan looking for haldi, caught by Dadi'so he fibs and scuttles out of the kitchen.  Heads towards Geet's room but is confounded by all the girls at Geet's door.  Tries to sneak in thru the window but gets whacked on the head by Geet !

Classic Maaneet commotion'but Geet smartens up when she sees his 'Bobby Deol wali smile' .  U know this wud have been a perfect time for Geet to get back at Maan by sunaaoing him his 'Darwaaze'  wala dialog'remember ? Geet ise darwaaza kehte hai aur isse aise khola jaata hai'lol !

Maaneet seemed so natural, bilkul the hubby-wifey. Ab Geet ne 'action' ke baat ched hi li hai to hum viewers are also waiting to see some Maaneet 'action''.CVs ' any idea when we gonna see that ?

Maan applying haldi to Geet'..awwwwww !  Man I would have loved some more nazdeekiyan between them, u know  holding her by the waist and applying haldi or  pecking her cheek first then applying haldi.  Don't tell me aaj kal couples especially like Maaneet are not that close.

Geet applying Maan haldi ' Maan surprised ' awwwww.

Aise kaise ho sakta hai, ke MSK koi kaam karne aaye aur  poora na kare.  Hey Maan, hope u do the same with Geet's security ' NT/Brij circling around.

Hai rabba'loved the way she rushes him out the window'LOL !

Arjun-NT

-------------

NT is building castles that Arjun has made progress in his plan to bring down MSK by feigning a relationship with NE.  She is in for a shock.  Arjun knows that NT does not believe anyone except herself.  In order to take revenge on MSK, Arjun wont use NE coz 'wo mere usoolonke khilaaf hai'. 

NT goes into her usual diatribe ' how she has been wronged by the Khuranas. Arjun has a soft spot for his sis'.and NE :) But NT cant stand that and will make a big mistake'turn her bro against her.

Romeo ' Did u get that call from immigration that NT is in the country ?

If Arjun talks abt his usool, then Geet's stance on him must also have made a positive impact on Arjun.

Haldi ceremony

--------------------

Geet remembering her family. Dadi realizes, wipes her tears and kisses her forehead.  KC men surround Maan.  Maanisha delighted'eager to be the first one to apply haldi. Tug of war between bali ka bakra, I mean Adi and Maanisha as to who will be first. 

Romeo is the sharpest of all.  He tells Adi - Aapas  mein ladne se koi faayda nahi, kyunki baazi to already koi maar chukka hai.  Maan sir ke chehre pe to haldi lagi hui hai, dekho.  LOL'loved the Adi takes a closer look.

We had more fun watching Maanisha apply haldi to Maan in the SBS/SBB scene today.  Editing guys seemed to have snipped out a lot.

Haldi lag rahi hai but Maaneet seem to be lost in each other's thots.

NT in KM.  Did Geet's court order to NT to stay at least 500m from Geet expire ?  How can she come this close ? 

NT still considers herself to be the Khurana bahu'cannot see GEet achieving that right.

Precap ' Geet rushing out shouting for Maan. NT waiting in the shadows with a gun, ready to shoot at Geet.  Will she be successful ?  I don't think so'.someone will come in the way'will it be Arjun, security or NE ?

I had a wild thought'.what if Dev makes an grand entry at the wedding singing Englebert Humberdinck's song 'Please release me, let me go'coz I don't love u anymore', get's caught in the NT/Brij crossfire, and CVs release Dev's soul into the universe :-D)))

Gurmeet, Drashti ' Super performances'.loved the Haldi nok-jhok.  Time for some real action :)

Nissar and team ' Super execution'thoroughly enjoyed it.  Me want more.

Edited by starlite7 - 13 years ago
CVs I love you. You can take cinematic liberty with pregnancy, medical issues, legal issues, Maan's super natural healing powers, Geet's super strong baby, people escaping the super-tight security, the speed with which non-existence being fall in love and all of that. BUT, and it's a big BUT, you do not take cinematic liberties about how Maan got hold of haldi to put on Geet. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† You detail out the entire process of haldi acquisition.

Yes, yes - I am totally pulling your legs. But that does not mean I did not enjoy the scene. This is called nice detailing. Maan's expressions when he sneaks into the kitchen and looks for Haldi and also when Dadi catches him were priceless. It was done really well. And so was the entire outhouse scene with humour, romance, passion, nok-jhok! "Bobby Deol ki smile", "Rajnikanth ke cousin" - wonderful and witty dialogs. And yes - since nobody is going to question MSK, he is not allowed to remove haldi. Awwww πŸ˜³ Very nice touch!

I like naughty and passionate Maan and would have liked to see more intensity before marriage - the sexual tension, the desire to have her. I guess you are saving all of that for post-marriage episodes. So, I have satisfied myself with an OS - The Camera Blunder. (yes - yes - shameless self publicity again πŸ˜³) Since the cameras are not doing much for Geet's security anyway, I decided to put them to serve their real purpose in the OS πŸ˜³. Do check it out.

Geet's Mehndi scene - cute, but cliched. I wish they had given more screen space to Maan's haldi scene instead. It was different and of course, Manisha would have made our day.

Good to see NT back. But immigration officers, tight security in the mansion - all failed MSK πŸ˜•

Geet - stop being a cube πŸ˜‘ First call Maan on phone. He gave you a cellphone, not to receive calls from NT, but to talk to him. Do you remember that?

Arjun Bhai - still waiting to know what your plan is. It is clear that ruining Annie is not! Bahut suspense ho gaya. Too much of anything is not good.

Overall, liked the episode. Waiting for the marriage drama, but I am already bored of the marriage track. Can we be done with it now and move ahead?

P. S. It was easy to ignore Annie today. But even when it is not, I have decided that I will ignore her in my takes.
Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago
Mansiha Rocks ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dance, a very interesting theme, and accoring to me very symbolic too. 

Dance to most of us is movement of the body used as a form of expression, social interaction. 
It is interesting to note that the origins of dancing is linked to "love making". Dancing was used to show feelings for one of the opposite gender. Before the production of written languages, dance was one of the methods of passing these stories down from generation to generation.

Dance may also be regarded as a form of nonverbal communication between humans.We know Maan and Geet to be a very expressive passionate couple and most if their significant barrier breakers have been through dance. Remember the stage when Kurbaan hua was sequenced, or Teri Deewani or Kehna hai kya. Every dance so far has taken their relationship to a new high. Maan and Geet use dance as a form of communication, to share the feelings that they cannot verbalize explicitly.  They use dancing to embody or express ideas, emotions and complete their story.

Kurbaan Hua
This sequence was plain passion. Maan did not understand his feeling for Geet and was disturbed that she bothered him much. He could not stop thinking about her and was very confused and impatient. 

Teri Deewani
Geet's realization that she is falling in love with Maan. She does not want to but cannot help it. Beautiful depiction through eyes. Even if it was not dancing using steps, she danced through her eyes. You could see the happiness, confusion, the battle within herself in her eyes.

Kehna hai kya
The next step after teri deewani. She was still battling her inner feelings but could not help being drawn towards Maan. At the end of this song she realized she had to leave him and go away as soon as possible.

RTM
Pure passion again but this was different than Kurbaan hua. They knew exactly what they felt for each other. Very subtle emotions depicted beautifully. The way they walked towards each other, away from each other, everything was lyrical and like subtle dancing.

Behke Behke
geet did not have to move from her place to show what she was feeling. And Maan knew exactly how to make Geet feel that way. A beautiful piece depicting jealousy. 

Mahi mahi
There was somthing she wanted to tell him but could not. He knew she was confused but was not being able to help her. They used dance again to resolve their battle.

Mahi Ve & Sheila ki jaawani
More enjoyable and clearly showed how happy Maan and Geet are with each other.

Some of the sequences have been with a lot of dancing steps and some more subtle depicting their emotions in ways other than steps. But it is dance nevertheless for dancing is their way of communication. 

maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
maanishaa and maan stole the show tonight....πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
what NO-ACTION from MSK and PRICELESS expressions from maanishaa🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

also i like the new maaneet bg music πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

unrelated to tonight's epi........

about yesterday's epi...i know i am a bit late but i couldnt resist writing.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
NES's crying killed me yesterday... literally....🀣🀣🀣🀣  this is my gho
st writing 😳🀣🀣🀣🀣 What NON-EXPRESSIONS man!!!!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 thank you for making me laugh so much...😳 though NO-thanks for killing me in the process πŸ˜‘ Edited by maansa - 13 years ago
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
P- i think it was NT's small pataka gun who stole the show 🀣i really like that toy gun
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@maansa, bang on! I was thinking the same and i am sure arjun will come up to stop NT. He has a plan already and he wont let it get ruined. He will stop NT for sure. Besides, brij is there too with his plan and so all the confrontation will take place at the same time making a dhamaka. So Nt's bullet will be either wasted or saved for later!
starlite7 thumbnail
So Geet's court order expired kya ?  NT within 500m of Geet today. Edited by starlite7 - 13 years ago
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ vandana : court order has not expired yet !!! the EYES of maan & GEEt have expiRED!!! 
starlite7 thumbnail
wot if Arjun get's NT's bullet ?  Really stir up the pot !