Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@P- 🀣🀣🀣 poor u 🀣 yes Gulshan has star one 🀣 as if u dont know 🀣 u stay in the same place 🀣🀣🀣 
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello Shradhav, Jyo, Kavita, Daaku, Resmi, Bri, Priti,Tanu, Caco and anyone else i missed πŸ€—

Maansa πŸ€—

how was the episode, any good?
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@shradha..........u think kudi will go lazy lamhe after shaadi.......πŸ˜†........

@caco..........tum kaise logical questions pooch leti hoo geet dekhne ke baadπŸ˜†

i want to whack that kaju arjun.......my hope of throwing aynee off the terrace is him...aur yeh ishq lada raha hai..............donkey kahin ka......

@an............please tell me that you did not see me anywhere in hall of shame..............
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I liked today's episode.

The Beginning: I loved that Dadi sees how happy Geet makes Maan. Whenever he is in a  bad mood, Geet is the only one who can put a smile back on his face. πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mahi Ve: Although we saw almost the whole song sequence on SBS/SBB, I loved it. I loved the part Dadi and Annie sing to Geet, making sure she knows that the Khuranas' are her family as well. 😳 Maan comes and hugs all of his girls, his wife and daughter πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†, dadi and sis. Beautiful family now bring the brother back. πŸ˜ƒ

Romeo/Adi/Pandeji: I love them. Romeo is the cutest 😳🀣I loved that scene about the bachelor's party 🀣 Brij eavesdropping, and if he  appeared angry it is because of Maan only. 😳 How dare Maan not invite him to the party!😑 He wants a piece of Sheila or Maan ☺️ 🀣

Maan/Brij: Ooooo Maan is suspicious πŸ‘πŸΌ He should look into this mystery person in his house πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

The Ringtone: It's very sweet of Geet but it completely shatteres Maan's MSK avatar 🀣 Imagine that thing going off at  a meeting or ANYWHERE in public 🀣

The end:
I loved the end. There was something about the way he said bye and take care of yourself, it melted my heart 😳🀣 My heart is so melt-y these days. But yeah, that was very cute.  And not to mention Maan looked hot 😍

PS:

Arjun and Annie: They were ok 🀣
Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
 @All.. hiya guys... πŸ€— hows ya??

@Sun....aha..i did luv Geet.. doing a 'Lazy Lamhe' πŸ˜ did b hawwt πŸ˜³

Btw..luvd the VM effects in the Mahi Ve song... nice to mix the flashbacks β€οΈ
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Did not watch the epi properly because my son decided that it was the best time to have a heated argument with me about the privileges he needs to be given.  After arguing with him for over an hour and tiring him out, besides getting tired myself, I'm now gearing up to watch the repeat.
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
have not watched it πŸ˜Š
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok so i am t only angry being in here.. 😳 tat might actually help... 🀣

@caco exactly.. but tat takes me bk agn.. i think the editor forgot wht he had to do in tat one! n noone proof read!😑πŸ₯±

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Marsha:I agree MSK looked hot in black in that last scene especially the way he says byeeeeβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

@Sun:Arjun has let me down big time nowπŸ˜†..I mean what happened to his motive of taking revenge from MSK😳..I hope CVs don't turn him into a loverboy nowπŸ˜•...Arjun's character has immense potenital to give equal takkar to MSK only if he stop running after AnnieπŸ˜†
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
pRammmmm πŸ€— i didnt watch the epi as the place where i am now doesnt have it....

hi to the rest of the devilsπŸ€—

@caco....  i am staying at my cousins place coz she has net... 🀣🀣🀣 ironic πŸ˜³