Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-eiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
omg...that evil little chick did all tis...i knew it right 4rm d begning i was hvng tis bad vibes abt  that nt...bloody hell..nd who s tis meera...i rembr comng across her name...errr i 4got ...was she geets frnd or cousine somethng????..errr eagerly waiting for ur next update ...do continue soon...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
lovely, nice part.
loved it.
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i have never been emotionally attached to a ff like this this one before...
i just cant help my tears 😭...
naina was so young so i dont know if angry at her or at maan..
& now with new entry i sure am hell angry at maan 😑 how could he do this??/
the only person i feel for for is geet cause she must be in pieces after hearing about meera 😑
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved this FF

Hope she is not wife of Maan Singh Khurana
three words . . . I HATE YOU . . .

ok few more words . . . A sister can't do that . . .

Some more words . . . I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE U . . . now i am scared to read further . . .
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
urgh ...I hate it ..how can A sister do some thing like this????
lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
that was shocking...and geet must have have heard that the woman was Naina's sis-in-law, so why did she get shocked on hearing the name??? Did I miss something, an earlier reference??

Update sooon...

Vidushi.
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

i am not a happy girl Jaz...Reya is definitely not a happy girl today πŸ˜­..how could u?? and here i was hoping things would be brighter here than in Hamesha saath...

the amount of torture we endure as ur readers is just too much sometimes...but what to do...we are such suckers for ur writing that we still read despite the warning it always comes with...
i can't believe Naina would do that to Geet...seeing that she was so close to her...i guess she loved her brother more...but seriously...
and excuse me?? but did someone just call herself Mrs. Khurana...Naiii...i am so sad...plz Jaz...spare us the depression...
But i shall still be waiting for next week to come...god knows what u are planning next...i don't know if my heart can stand anymore shockers..

i ran to read your comment here after the one you posted on HS...🀣...at least here...no one is a psycho jerk sorry-excuse-for-a-father...right? πŸ˜†...and it is because you all keep reading that i am able to do what i do...i know i give you all a lot of pain...but im working on some happy one shots...im trying really hard not to kill maan or geet or anyone else in those one shots πŸ˜‰...lol...THANK YOu...so far everyone has looked past the fact that...HELLO...someone named Mrs Khurana entered the story...lol...aage aage dekho...yeh Mrs. Khurana kya cheez hai...as for shockers...dont worry...i have doctors standing by in case someone has a heart attack or stroke πŸ€£

JAZ

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

tum aur tumharay twists ... ufff killer hotay hain humesha ...

haye rabba kya hoga humara ...

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: eiya22

omg...that evil little chick did all tis...i knew it right 4rm d begning i was hvng tis bad vibes abt  that nt...bloody hell..nd who s tis meera...i rembr comng across her name...errr i 4got ...was she geets frnd or cousine somethng????..errr eagerly waiting for ur next update ...do continue soon...

TAUBA!!  πŸ˜²major blooper on my part!! omg...i had completely forgotten i had used a "Meera" as her cousin...  🀣...wow...ok...so...her name is Sameera now...Mrs. Sameera Khurana...tauba...wow...blond moment or what!?
JAZ