Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MsMovielover

naina was so young so i dont know if angry at her or at maan..
 πŸ˜‘

he he...wait...the conversation between Maan and Geet that happened after Geet saw Naina's true intentions hasnt been see yet...Naina didnt hear it so it wasnt in the flashback...hold off you your judgment until you see that piece of the puzzle! πŸ˜‰

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrsharma

Hope she is not wife of Maan Singh Khurana

🀣🀣🀣...well...thats the only Khurana left...his dad is dead...no brothers or anything...aur kaun Khurana hoga!! lol

JAZ

vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I am crying

I don't want some body else to have that tag other than Geet

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

three words . . . I HATE YOU . . .

ok few more words . . . A sister can't do that . . .

Some more words . . . I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE U . . . now i am scared to read further . . .

tauba...itni nafrat...for ME! πŸ˜²...im heart broken...just...BROKEN!! πŸ₯Ί...how can you not read further...you'll never know what happens πŸ˜‰

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sindu555

tum aur tumharay twists ... ufff killer hotay hain humesha ...

haye rabba kya hoga humara ...

aare yaar...twists ke bina...story chalta hi nahin...right? but tell me...my twists arent unexpected and exciting on some level...dont they make you wanna see what the hell is going on and how the story will go from here? πŸ˜‰...

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: lallulal2010

that was shocking...and geet must have have heard that the woman was Naina's sis-in-law, so why did she get shocked on hearing the name??? Did I miss something, an earlier reference??

Update sooon...

Vidushi.

of course Naina had mentioned to Geet that Maan was married when she first came into the hospital and Geet was treating her...what shocked Geet was actually seeing her there...i mean...clearly she still harbors feelings for Maan and the past they shared...she broke down at the fact that Maan had moved on and claimed another woman as his wife (the scene between Adi/Geet in the hospital hall a few updates ago) ...but to now see that woman...the woman who has what you had so desperately wanted...thats gonna shock/hurt any one...doesnt matter if she knew or not...

JAZ

ok so well . . . my eyes are burning . . . and my head is throbbing (Whenever i cry too much it happens) . . . anyway . . . sweetie . . . me gonna be a bit overdramatic rather optimistic . . . This meera whoever she is . . . two things i m sure is . . . Maan aint in love with her and they arent living together and waise did maan have a younger brother (Step bro) . . . haha . . . now naina did what she did as she was maybe too young and children have insecurities . . . and you can't really blame a kid . . . so here i'd be on the safe side n blame it on circumctances . . . my eyes hurt

PS: i still hate uπŸ˜›
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

ok so well . . . my eyes are burning . . . and my head is throbbing (Whenever i cry too much it happens) . . . anyway . . . sweetie . . . me gonna be a bit overdramatic rather optimistic . . . This meera whoever she is . . . two things i m sure is . . . Maan aint in love with her and they arent living together and waise did maan have a younger brother (Step bro) . . . haha . . . now naina did what she did as she was maybe too young and children have insecurities . . . and you can't really blame a kid . . . so here i'd be on the safe side n blame it on circumctances . . . my eyes hurt

PS: i still hate uπŸ˜›

well..."younger brother"...that is VERY optimistic!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£...keep at it yaar..keep at it...🀣🀣🀣🀣...you guys are too funny!! how do you know that they are not living together...i put Mrs. Khurana in a blazer on purpose...to show she's a business woman...she has a career...her career can keep her AWAY from home at times...right? πŸ˜‰...hmm...blaming circumstances...very mature of you!! πŸ˜›

JAZ

ps: i still love yoU! πŸ€—

ok Mrs MSK is a BW . . . still Maan doesn't love her, that me is sure . . .  but somewhere if this FF will be Maaneet not together in the end types i won't be shocked . . . just heart broken . . .

πŸ€—This hug is for my friend Jaz . . . and not for Jaz who married maan off to another . . .
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful prt.omg naina is so uggghh,bachpan me hi planning,plotting strt krdi thi,but wo bhi insecure thi so cant hate her abhi..mrs.msk bhi ahi gai.poor geet abhi kaam tha ab or jhelna padega..fab prt.