FF: You & I...Collide Part13 pg145 July 27

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys...here is a short FF on Maneet...its an idea that i'd been playing with for a long time now...so i thought, why not use it on Maneet...so here it goes...

You & I...Collide

Index
Part 1 - Pg1
Part 2 - Pg 10
Part 3 - Pg 16
Part 4 - Pg 22

Thread 2
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1740046

NOTE: I tried sending PM's but now apparently IF has this stupid rule that you can only send 60pms per hour...sorry for those who didnt get it...
JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
Intro

It was an unusually day in Los Angeles. It was the middle of one of the hottest heat waves, yet on this day it rained. It rained like it hadn't rained in years. Water poured from the clouds, thunder rumbled over head and lightning shot out magnificently from the sky. Of course, the one thing every Angelino knew was that when it came to California weather, expect the unexpected – heat in the middle of a cold front, and rain in the middle of a heat wave, it was all part of the So-Cal experience.

It went without saying that on days like this one, the ER's at hospitals through out Southern California were packed with accident victims, slip and fall victims etc. The ER at UCLA Medical Center was no exception. Just in the last four hours since the rain had started, they'd already seen people come in with injuries suffered from traffic accidents. Some were minor cuts and bruises, while other required immediate attention and even surgery. The doctors and nurses were up to their necks in patient load, the lab and pharmacy were backed up with orders. The x-ray department had a line clear down and around the hall of patients waiting for their turn to have a picture taken of their bones.  It sure was going to be a long day, and possibly a longer night.

In the midst of the typical patients, there was one that was apart from the rest. She had suffered something horrible and disgusting. As they wheeled her into the ER from the ambulance, she closed her eyes shielding them from the bright florescent lights. She heard the commotion all around her – machines beeping, nurses calling our orders, the phone ringing, patients complaining about wait time – she heard it all. As they rolled her into a room she heard the EMT's brining her in speak.

"Nineteen year old female, suffering from multiple body lacerations, possible CVA due to blunt force trauma but pupils equal and responsive. Elevated vitals in the field, pulse 125, bp 140/90, respiration 22 and labored. Vitals seemed to steady enroute to hospital. Possible sexual assault victim," the mans deep voice called.

Tears rolled down her face silently as a doctor yelled, "Trauma 3!"

Within seconds of entering the room a nurse ran in. "Incoming MVA, school bus and van, we need all available hands on deck!"

She heard the doctor curse. He ordered the nurse to proceed with taking all vitals and other necessary triage information while he went to make sure the others could handle the incoming patients without him.

"Can you hear me miss?" the nurse asked.

She didn't speak, all she did was nod her head.

"Whats your name?" she then asked. The girl stayed silent. The nurse repeated the same question three times, but all three time she girl didn't respond.

She was scared – she didn't know what to do, what to say or even how to feel. Then, like a miracle, she saw light at the end of the tunnel. God had answered a prayer she didn't know she had. When she heard what she heard next, an involuntary sigh escaped her lips.

"Paging Dr. Handa to the ER. Dr. Handa to the ER please," someone called over the PA system.

JAZ
ps: cant wait for comments
Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
okay 1st of all.... i didnt realize i was sooo late..... and like omg this part was hella short!!

i mean wen i say short... i meant i read it this in less than a min!!! thats short!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dude she shes a doc in this!!! workin in ER!

dude i know someone whos a doc in NY in ER he dont like it too much!!!! lmao i guess too hectic!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but hmm lets go to part 2 and see wats up!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

becuz the part was short... so is my comment!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

luv u babeji!!!!!😳
Edited by *Guli* - 13 years ago
lody thumbnail
Plzzz add on ur pm lest plzzz
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
update fast Jaz!!!!

Lovely start
nrasheed thumbnail

a very very interesting story line, i'm intrigued and that is not something i'm use to writing around here, so I will wait patiently for your next part. I loved the medical details, i liked ER ( the show) and this kinda reminded me a little of that...

take care.
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow...Jaz...I am so intrigued....Dr. Handa....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Please do continue soon!!
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey nawaz...

i am a fan of your work..kinda silent reader but i am interested in you sending me pm..whenever you update..would you add me to the list pls?

btw it was nargis who had directed me to your other posts...
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...this sure is interesting....please continue soon and also add me to the pm list..can't wait to read more
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rushtrip

hey nawaz...

i am a fan of your work..kinda silent reader but i am interested in you sending me pm..whenever you update..would you add me to the list pls?

btw it was nargis who had directed me to your other posts...

Vrush....Love to pass on a Good read....so its no Biggy!!!  JAZ, BTW...VRUSHALI....(Rushtrip) is a phenomenal author in her own right.....check out some of her writing when you have a chance!!!