Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

curry-sistah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh my frekin gosh...  Amazing!!!  πŸ‘
Sick update!!! :)  I can't wait for next week.

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya_vi

You should join the Air Force JAZ..No body can drop 'bombs' like you do!!

Just kidding yaar!! Brilliantly written!!! Can't believe,even insecurity can make a child of 8 or 9 this manipulative...I have one the same age..I treat her like she's still  2..but after reading your story..well,I guess i need to be more careful..

eeks...never meant for you to doubt your parenting skills...but now days...these kids...they are in a class of their own! it scares me to think about what will happen when i have kids πŸ˜•

JAZ

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So it was NT who caused the rift...an 8 year old (or was she 12???) can have so much venom inside them- I am so shocked...maybe she was watching all these plotty schemy Hindi soaps without Maan's knowledge. I am really shocked...I never thought a mere child could have such understanding of human psyche, people's insecurities and plan and execute something so underhanded. I dont know how Geet can even look at her after knowing everything let alone treat her...

Maan not believing Geet- I guess that is natural but still I think the update broke my heart a little (So I guess its mission accomplished for you)

Has she been raped for sure or is she just pretending? I just cant trust her anymore.

and I guess you want us to believe that Meera is Maan's wife- but knowing you, I am going to hold my horses for now.

Waiting for next Tuesday
Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: heermeher

that is really going to be painful for Geet I am sure. How come Naina does this she asked her brother to chose between his heart and soul.  thats quite hearting somewhere i feel that must be hurting geet a lot.  Let see how the story goes but i still cant beilve maan got married to some other female.  Thats damn hurting

i cant even type more than this i could feel the pain what geet must be going through and will go through let Dr. Aditya be around let him handle her case

yaar that was brilliantly said!! πŸ‘...you summed up the entire situation from Maans POV in just those words!! wow...i think i might steal that thought and use it in a later update if you dont mind...thats bloody brilliant!

JAZ

Bhavsonu thumbnail
Awsome update won't comment more as I already know what coming ahead for us I can't believe NT this to manneet again it's sanjog jahan sanjog hote hai wahin pe ristha rehta hai geet ki sanjog mein Mann nahin thah. After 10 years geet sees not only Mann and NT but sabse bada shock meera as Mann wife don't know how she will handle that shock be Bechari she needs someone by her side at this time.

Raman
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limerance

Jaz my dear I don't know what to do with you! What an update!
I had always known Naintara was the root cause of their breakup and disliked her for that reason but after this update you've left me confused with my feelings for her.
 A part of me sympathizes with her because the loss of her parents fueled the fear of being left also by her brother and scared her no doubt. But then again the way she played with two peoples lives just leaves me wanting to strangle her! When I think about Geet's plight and Maan's torn decision I just hate her. But then I start to sympathize again because of her current situation and the fact that she finally realized the amount of hurt and devastation she's caused.
 You see the dilemma and contradicting emotions I'm in because of you!?!πŸ˜†
And let's not mention the new entry! It left me shattered! Although you told us way in the beginning Maan was married I hoped you would magically make that untrue but I should've known better.  But I'm looking forward to see what kind of relationship Meera has with both Naintara and Maan. As for Geet I have no words to explain the amount of sorrow I feel reading about what she must have gone through that night. 
Although you aren't happy with the way it came out, I felt it was a wonderful update Jaz and eagerly looking forward to the next one!

omg...havent see a comment from you in ages!! i knew that this dhamakedar update would bring back a few of the "lost commenters"...he he...πŸ˜†...you're the first!! he he...but he he...sorry to confuse you and put you in such a dilemma...he he...thought i was my full intention to do so!! as for the new entry...maine bola tha...itna bhi confident maat ho ke there is now "wife"...because when my readers at THAT confident...i tend to change my ways just for the hell of it πŸ˜‰...im evil i know! πŸ˜›...aage aage dekho...what Geet has to endure and what she had to endure that night...lets just say...while Naina put the entire thing in to motion...it is Maan who put the final nail in the coffin πŸ˜ˆ

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pixie-

So it was NT who caused the rift...an 8 year old (or was she 12???) can have so much venom inside them- I am so shocked...maybe she was watching all these plotty schemy Hindi soaps without Maan's knowledge. I am really shocked...I never thought a mere child could have such understanding of human psyche, people's insecurities and plan and execute something so underhanded. I dont know how Geet can even look at her after knowing everything let alone treat her...

Maan not believing Geet- I guess that is natural but still I think the update broke my heart a little (So I guess its mission accomplished for you)

Has she been raped for sure or is she just pretending? I just cant trust her anymore.

and I guess you want us to believe that Meera is Maan's wife- but knowing you, I am going to hold my horses for now.

Waiting for next Tuesday

NT was actually 9...cuz now she's 19...the leap was of 10yrs...πŸ˜ƒ (you have no idea how hard it was to keep the damned ages correct throughout this ff ) ...as for Maan not believing Geet...abhi toh tumne kuch dekha bhi nahin...Naina couldnt hear that part of the conversation...but you all will...all in due time πŸ˜ˆ...phir i want to see what you have to say...πŸ˜›...she was raped for sure...now that the whole Maneet breakup/shaadi drama has unfolded...Naina's rape is the next story to unfold...along w/ Mrs. Khurana of course πŸ˜†...and you are still holding out...lage raho meri jaan...πŸ€—

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavsonu

Awsome update won't comment more as I already know what coming ahead for us I can't believe NT this to manneet again it's sanjog jahan sanjog hote hai wahin pe ristha rehta hai geet ki sanjog mein Mann nahin thah. After 10 years geet sees not only Mann and NT but sabse bada shock meera as Mann wife don't know how she will handle that shock be Bechari she needs someone by her side at this time.

Raman

Adi hai naa! πŸ˜‰...love ya Ramanji!

JAZ

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am not a happy girl Jaz...Reya is definitely not a happy girl today πŸ˜­..how could u?? and here i was hoping things would be brighter here than in Hamesha saath...
the amount of torture we endure as ur readers is just too much sometimes...but what to do...we are such suckers for ur writing that we still read despite the warning it always comes with...
i can't believe Naina would do that to Geet...seeing that she was so close to her...i guess she loved her brother more...but seriously...
and excuse me?? but did someone just call herself Mrs. Khurana...Naiii...i am so sad...plz Jaz...spare us the depression...
But i shall still be waiting for next week to come...god knows what u are planning next...i don't know if my heart can stand anymore shockers..
ammu5 thumbnail
i knew that NT was bhind maaneets breakup but hw culd she do his to them?? they loved her so much. Meera Khurana??? now v understood Karma which NT uttered. feeling very bad for maaneet. painful update but loved it.