~~* Episode Discussion thread #10 *~~

Roshni. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

A New Track , so a new thread! Lets just do the rest of the rantings here!
Kitna chattar pattar karte hai hum! Congratulation everyone for reaching
The 10th thread!
What are we waiting for.. Lets Just begin!😃

Links of previous discussion threads:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Let me start this thread!😉

Best thing about today's episode was three times hug of YuRa!😍
Shayad, kal koi dance wance mil jaaye!😍

Rest of the episode was action packed with Yudi chasing Angad and hitting him!

Worst part was when Angad stamps Yudi's hand!😡

But thank god track khatam toh hua!😳 I sense what the next track is...CR and RS splitting? and YuRa trying to unite them?🤔
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rosh,
now i have to write the whole thing again but good that new thred started👏

i found todays epi incredibly funny🤡
long fighting scene was good but kapil flying on to Angad everytime was so funny😆
Ali acted too good today...rest of the cast was irritating even kapil i think were slow sometimes😒
i dont beleive the fine promises yura made to each other at last as Sampurn is still there😡
i think it was a hasty ending
Blooper: Angad was running to car but after break he was running in mahal corridor😕
how can Angad die of electric shock? you-know-who to wire cut kor dia uoh water tank me

track was complete illogical so end was illogical too...hope agla track sensible hogi...agar nahi hogi to sablogo ko hamara twin RS joke phir se sunana paregaa😈
Roshni. thumbnail
Usma,

Like someone said the other day, I too don't understand the structure of the palace!

And about the blooper, Its something new that if there are no such things!

I was laughing hard when Angad died of shock, it clearly states that there was lack of planning and sudden change of the ending!
Can you please tell me which track was sensible after RN (Atleast it was OK compared to all)

darshana23 thumbnail
I feel the best thing is its ended soon. Viewers are already
fed up with cameo list in RKAB. And thats why rejecting such
bakwaas story.
usmrasul thumbnail
roh, i dont mind that Angad died of shock but they could how it sensibly beside i think Amits expression was singularly absurd...he gave no ign of pain for CR, worry for her, then be angry and ashamed of mother, not stunned after seeing Angad dead, nothing......................

but they way yura made promises sounded as if Sampurn tried hard to put these dialog as he got scared of us but surely he wont give us that value...............................
and what about Madhu's kids may i ask?
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with all of you and now hopefully no more cameos just focus on relationships and positivity for a change. Sick and tired of negativity and suffering of Rani and Yudi in every episode. RKAB is still one of the best shows as atleast YuRa are together if not physically their love and trust and faith in each other has not lessened so far and that is why this show is so unique.
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Agree with all of you and now hopefully no more cameos just focus on relationships and positivity for a change. Sick and tired of negativity and suffering of Rani and Yudi in every episode. RKAB is still one of the best shows as atleast YuRa are together if not physically their love and trust and faith in each other has not lessened so far and that is why this show is so unique.

rightly said Junadi
i think yura will solve RS-CR trouble in one epi............nothing else

but, if the next track becomes a good one, I will forgive all past blunders
I will forget that you-know-who ever married a beast named Imli🤬
i will forget that someone named Angad ever came in yuras life

but for that, next track has to be good, otherwise,,,,,yes as i said, i will keep throwing my Twin RS joke on Gobar😡
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

rightly said Junadi
i think yura will solve RS-CR trouble in one epi............nothing else

but, if the next track becomes a good one, I will forgive all past blunders
I will forget that you-know-who ever married a beast named Imli🤬
i will forget that someone named Angad ever came in yuras life

but for that, next track has to be good, otherwise,,,,,yes as i said, i will keep throwing my Twin RS joke on Gobar😡

Usma we will all support you and Gobar will be lying under the heap of Twin RS jokes   😈
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agreed you all that next track should be started without new cameo.

Rosh me too think if there would be splitting b/w CR n RS and all will try to solve the matter.

Usma, First i too thought that wire had been cut by Yudi but it was water supply wire not electric one🤔becuase just after cutting it ,water supply was stopped in tank .🤔...So Angad's death can be justified as i wanted his exit asap ab kaisay bhi hua but hua to.

Thanks God Pakora is no more in the show but what's next ?😳

I hope Yudi will fulfill all the promises he has made to Rani about Yuvraj and her .😳

PS: Congrats for the 10th ED thread , hope we will come there frequently , not like we did with last 2 ED threads because of that bakwaas cameos all the time !!!
Edited by Faiza_sam - 14 years ago