Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Rani punishing Yudi!! This is something out of box for
creatives.... Great Yudi will come with dialouge, "Humein
maaf kar dijiye Rani". Rani will say, "Nahi Kunwarjee, Aisa
mat kahiye. Isame aapki koi galati nahi hain". Both will do
thank you-sorry session and thats it....

I think may be Yudi-Doc or Rudra-Doc are related with each other.
We might see doc entering in palace and after that Rani..
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Faizu you are so cute and made me laugh with your comment and emoticons - I could see the confusion on ur face when your WU disappeared. It actually is so comical - sorry I know how much effort u put into it - but it just brought some laughter to my face.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†....Thank you Juna aapi that u said , i am cute☺️ ..i dunno what happens coz its absolutely right when i dont want to put hilarious comments it automatically comes ( as Sumaiya said once )πŸ˜†....i really dunno but i am happy that somehow i manage to put smile on your faces😳

Originally posted by: smiley121

sab bhootni ka kaam hai.she made the thread disappeared as we r  commenting against her .πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

🀣..Well said, Smiley ...Too good!!

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Yup Faiza... even i'm getting error.... the other day you were saying it's posted as a normal topic but you wanted a sticky topic.... maybe because of that....  kuch keh nahin sakteπŸ˜•.... and haan have to agree with smiley lagta hai sachmuch Bhootni ka hi chakkar hai....  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

No Sujji , that's not the reason because as i dont have authority to make any post sticky like viewbies have , so my every post comes as normal topic first ,then either Bobbie or Rosh make it sticky then n there itself and that day they both were off line that's y i was saying that my post didn't put as sticky topicπŸ˜†..its normal thing and it cant be the reason but what happened exactly to my update , i really dunno ...may be Smiley is right that bhootni made it disappeared.πŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
sorry girls, but where are updates for today?
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes darshu i am also wondering......
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
RKAB is heading towards 550 epi.Isnt it a great achievement????
jibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Since 18th May, no episode discussion...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†