Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Blooper of the day :😆

Yudi had hair cut while he was latking and suddenly again that Afro -hair shtylllleeee in upcoming scenes.😆

PS: You can write if you had noticed some.😆

darshana23 thumbnail
Faizu, if he had haircut then i would say its best thing. Else in yesterday's episode his hair was looking weird....
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes Darsh , it was only when he was hanging there . May be we would see him with that hair cut tomorrow.😆
darshana23 thumbnail
03rd March

I liked overall episode. Some points obviously i disliked but its ok regarding that.

Starting with first scene, yeh RKAB police badi nikkami hain. I mean Yudi trying all the way to capture Angad and they were standing blank holding guns. Even they run late after Angad when Yudi almost crossed door behind Angad. Even in second scene they were standing like statue when Angad hit Yudi and ran away. Areey gun kis liye pakdi hain bhai?? Pose lene ke liye?? Fire on him........

In second scene, Kapil was good. The way Yudi tried to get near to Angad and during that those dialouges, I am flattered. Now some may disagree with my point, but i loved that fight sequence. Something new comparing past experience of RKAB. Specially some stunts by Kapil. Watch out the sequence carefully, when he held upper rod by one hand, gripped on lower rod by another hand and fly in between. I wonder how much more adventurous he is!!!!!! Also the way he quickly jumped on height when Angad moves near to edge.

I agree with Nidhi, finally Yudi atleast showed some concern for his dear wife and beat Angad for making Rani go through worst situation.

Yaar iss editor ko pakad ke maaro, ek scene 2 baar dikhaya. Kuchh aur nahi daal sakate the. 😡 But again i liked that scene specially after Yudi gives cute smile and tells Rani he wants to fulfill his duty as husband; as father. But YuRa's promises always scared me. So far we have experience exactly opposite of their promises. So i don't know what it means now?? But ending of that scene, i again liked that. The way he cupped her face and then leave the place holding her in his arms.

Mere pyaare Yudi, kya har track ke end mein credit Rani ko dena zaruri hain. She did nothing and still credit to Rani????????? Thank god, iss baar royal cue nahi thi else I would have been dead hearing those praising word for Rani.....

So RS now angry young man. I don't think it will take much episode for RS to forgive CR. But I woner how could Rudra forgive CR so easily. For Yudi, I can understand but Rudra's behavior is so unacceptable. Rather I thought Rudra, Bhumi would be against CR after Angad's truth.

Chalo finally yeh bakwaas track to khatam hua. Ohh god plz no more cameos. At least give that much sensibility to RKAB creative/writer.

Edited by darshana23 - 14 years ago
dutchgirl thumbnail
I hope the concentraid now on Yura and their baby.

Some episodes to solve the problems between RS and CR, and than
Yura all the way to the end off RKAB. No new caracters etc. just a family affair now, in the way Rkab started.
Roshni. thumbnail
4th March:

😔

(That Summed up the whole episode for me!)

I thought we;d get to see Yura romance, but kahir chodo, romance toh mila naa ho YuRa ya RS ya CR ka! But kya mast romance tha!🤣

Ab kya naya twist hai? Rani is feeling giddy? It was a boring episode mixed up with YuRa's drama to make RS accept CR which he did!

But, I wished they had shown something for YuRa also! Waise Rani ki godhbharayi? Dikta toh nahi hai?🤔😕

Edited by Roshni. - 14 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Rani ki godbharai??? Hello god bharai to 7th month mein
hoti hain.. and looking at Rani, who can say she is 7th
Month pregnant?? Yuvraj invisible mode mein hain kya??
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darsh and Rosh again Sampurn and the director has not learnt anything they need coaching from Rajan Shahi and Barjatyas to show relationships. Idiots this serial is watched mainly for YURA and they give us this rubbish with RS-CR which get solved is such a stupid way. I was hoping that their issue becomes part of the track but looks like again we will see negativity lurking around YuRa.
I am sick of the same pattern track after track and Maharaja Yudi has very limited wardrobe we can count the shirts and pants that he wears. Very disappointing - as the execution and dialogues are so repetitive. Rani's character has always been annoying and getting even more on my nerves now.
darshana23 thumbnail
I dont understand if they really was not willing to stretch
this CR-RS track then why the heck to show Angad as CR's son?
What great they achieved by it?? It has left bad mark on CR's
character rather. I am not sure what way they have opt for, but
it would be surely illogical by every means.

Rani's godbharai is sounding so stupid for me. What kind of market
analysis they do to identify viewers of RKAB. Being in afternoon slot
means housewives are generally viewers for it. Damn who will believe to
have god bharayi when it doesnt look like Rani is pregnant for 7 months
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i jsut hope that yuvraaj isn't dead already as if he really is then Rani will keep faking pregnancy just as she hid you-know-whos death from family members and it will be like "Chori choori chupke chupke" and if we are that unlucky we might see Rani pushing you-know-who to sleep with some other girl again so they can buy the baby