Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Bobbie, I agree with Usma. Dont give khatarnak ideas yaar.... waise bhi humari ideas ka kachumbar bana dekh ke bahut bura lagta hain.......

Faizu, do we really deserve some light YuRa moments? According to creative/writers theory no!! I would have been more than happy if they would have ended episode on Rani fainting down only and rest of the episode full with some tender moments. But humari baatein kisike dimaag mein nahi ghusati to kya kare?
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hehehehehe Rosh... that was really funny...🤣 

maybe it's Angad's atma only as he was killed suddenly...  he could not come between YuRa when he was alive now as an atma he is back to torture.. 😉 
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well, of course its an atma,

after killing the soul of RKAB Sampurn has to import some foreign atma here...but dont worry, in the middle of the track when he fails to justify the atma, he will turn the atma into You-know-whos college girlfriend maybe (he will create one) who died and dont want to see Rani anywhere near you-know-who

anyway,@ atma: bad timing yaar, yura ki marriage ki pehla ana sahih tha, ab kiu??????
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Usma... your theory reminds me of the movie Raaz... but sorry to say yaar  i really don't want that to happen .. let it be any other atma but not anyone out of YuRa generated past by Sampurn😡..  already they have destroyed Yudi's character😭.. now if this happens it will result in the assassination of Yudi's character...  😡

But if they show something like the movie Krishna cottage where the lead hero was friends but not in love with the heroine who was the real ghost shown in the end😲... and that heroine was possessive of anyone coming near to him... that would be a bit ok...only a bit haan.. but i'm not wanting this also😡... but if they plan to show something like this then Yudi should not be shown as being in love with anyone before Rani... as always i want Rani to be the only one for him😳...

Now what Sampurn is going to show us... as predictable another dry and dragging track ffull of nonsense and senseless cameos... 🥱 😡 
Edited by sujji0609 - 14 years ago
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
⭐️8th march-⭐️
the epi was ok ok .and i think rani became too mature as she is thinking of baby now.atleast now she thinks for something related to her family not cameo.mediocre epi Edited by chocolate_boy - 14 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Choco, along with that why cant yura think for each other???
OH, i know the answer, because Sampurn wont let them🤡
chocolate_boy thumbnail
usma,
what else can we expect dear its a show not real life and its run by someone who knows nothing?
so plz dont be so overpanic and i m sure new track would be beautiful unless cameo enters
darshana23 thumbnail
New track beautiful?? I dont know from what angel you sense
this track as beautiful?? We are getting to see scary tree,
stupid mahan sacrifising Rani, No YuRa moments and still this
track beutiful?? To hell with their beautiful track and ask them
to watch themselves so that they can enjoy beauty of it.
usmrasul thumbnail
right on Darshudi, just because its a show, doesn't mean it can be illogical and we had been fooled, deprived, cheated too many times to keep hope and find some "Invisible beauty"(?????) of the track

glad to see Rani concerned about child but mark my words, Sampurn is just using Ranis emotion to introduce another cameo...🤢

now what  if the cameo says that she has power to save kid only if you-know-who sleeps with her, what will rani do? Make him sleep of course😡
pardon my super negativity but with sampurn, i fear its the truth
chocolate_boy thumbnail
i m hapy not of track that is atleast people r not ignoring me even after accusation of the accuser
and really i think the track shall be good!!!its just that i have patience ....
and this is the last track of the show so i m gonna enjoy it
so that when i remember these dys i can say i was loyal to my fav show despite writers uncreativity..........or would i say UNIQUE CREATIVITY.........(never to be found in the world in 100 centuries)