Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Roshni.

I dont think its a last minute twist or thay have changed the track any way because from the first day they wanted to show that Imli is a prominent memeber of the family...She got more screen space to share with Yudi...Rani started getting less importance. From Day 1 of Imli's entry...Dont you think the focus is more on her?

If they would have gone with the surrogacy track then, that would have also resulted in Yudi-Imli marriage..Rani maiyya would have sacrificed saying something or the other thing.

I think the second marriage plan is Imli's ....I think she forced the doctors to tell that Rani was not pregnant and poisoned her and then teling her even surrogate mother method was also not possible so she would get an opportunity to marry Yudi...Ussne pehle se hi Raasta bana ke rakh diya. Yet, I strongly beleive that Yudi will not marry Imli at any cost...Kuch toh zaroor hoga!

Now the question arises why did she disappear? Any predictions here Darshu?

Rosh, meri bhi tube light jali.....😆😆

If you think of the drawning scene......she saves Yudi and Yudi saves Rani.  Then Imli jumps in the river and Rani sends Yudi after her.  But Imli takes the ring and disappears. Yudi comes back to Rani.  RS brings the ring back and no impact to raj parivaar. 

So far all that has happened is according to the river scene.  Rani has sent Yudi after her and she has disappeared....may be RS will show his magic here. 
siddiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what rs will show his magic here n bring back tat imli in yura's life
sapna99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

I sense there is a partnership dealing going with all the doctors of their place and Imli. I still cannot accept that Imli is naive and innocent...She is just deceiving! I wonder what she has in store for us next...

Isn't it weird that a doctor gives hope one day and the very next day she gives up the hope? Something really fishy! I wish they reveal her true intentions this week atleast, Its high time they do it!

Exactly doesnt anyone want to know WHY??? rani cannot concieve if it because yudi shooting her then he should never marry or whatever the reason ask why???? I agree Imli definetely in contact with the doctors but which one they changed them so many times??? i mean why are they doing that there must be a reason or are they plain stupid!
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THE IMPOSSIBLE[B][/B]
after rani got injured during sword fighting, she went to doctor and all tests and found out that she is pregnant. Rani decides not to tell anyone so soon but takes preparation so refuses to go to trip with yudi at first and also has babycare books in her room. but, imli comes and creates all mishap by first pregnancy announcement. rani overhear her talking about it with some palace member but do not know who. so when false pregnancy news appears, she played crying as she needs to find the mastermind. she first refused to go to jodibuti but creates a plan and later switches the medicine, acts as if she fainted and her own doctor comes to rescue. Rani is persuading yudis 2nd marriage because on that day she will hopefully find out true criminal in front of everybody. yudi agrees to marry after hearing her plan. but, the villain somehow suspects and tells imli to go into hiding for a few days until new plan is thought. At the end Rani finds out the truth and again all palace members form a line to salute her intelligence.
(i feel like slapping Rani so came up with this showing her all positive)
darshana23 thumbnail
Girls one sincere request.. Please do not tag Yudi's name with Imli.
Yumi, I cant stand name their name joined in this way even...
For me, its YuRa all the way.....

Roshni, right now I have only one prediction for Imli goes missing..
They are going to reveal her true colors, but how I am clueless about
that....
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: darshana23

Girls one sincere request.. Please do not tag Yudi's name with Imli.
Yumi, I cant stand name their name joined in this way even...

Thank God someone else feels the same way besides me. I've been reading YuMi everywhere and it's really ticking me off.

To conjoin a name is like to conjoin the owners of that name...🤢

Oh, and congrats on the 7th thread!
sapna99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

THE IMPOSSIBLE[B][/B]
after rani got injured during sword fighting, she went to doctor and all tests and found out that she is pregnant. Rani decides not to tell anyone so soon but takes preparation so refuses to go to trip with yudi at first and also has babycare books in her room. but, imli comes and creates all mishap by first pregnancy announcement. rani overhear her talking about it with some palace member but do not know who. so when false pregnancy news appears, she played crying as she needs to find the mastermind. she first refused to go to jodibuti but creates a plan and later switches the medicine, acts as if she fainted and her own doctor comes to rescue. Rani is persuading yudis 2nd marriage because on that day she will hopefully find out true criminal in front of everybody. yudi agrees to marry after hearing her plan. but, the villain somehow suspects and tells imli to go into hiding for a few days until new plan is thought. At the end Rani finds out the truth and again all palace members form a line to salute her intelligence.
(i feel like slapping Rani so came up with this showing her all positive)

Usmrasulji welcome to the forum!

My word that is some prediction you have come up with but i like it, anything at this moment to make Rani have the baby and Yudi not marry this Imli women will work for me! But you know what you are saying is quite logical but these creatives god knows what they have in store!

Jenji and Darshanaji been away from the forum for a couple of days but if thats what YuRa have become then I am with you no YuMi thats gross!!!
Nisha_07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

Thank God someone else feels the same way besides me. I've been reading YuMi everywhere and it's really ticking me off.

To conjoin a name is like to conjoin the owners of that name...🤢

Oh, and congrats on the 7th thread!

You can count me in on that one too. I can't stand to see those names together...
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

You can count me in on that one too. I can't stand to see those names together...

Me too girls.....it's only YURA nothing else....
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Me too girls.....it's only YURA nothing else....

Please count me in on this too as it is YuRA and YuRa and YuRa alone for every track of RKAB and do the Creatives get this-