Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

Rules and Guidelines-No comments must read

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Raja ki aayegi baaraat

RKAB kaa farmaan junta ke naam

Suno suno suno saare RKAB waalo aur naye sadshya aur musaafaro'..ees sundar se forum ke liye kuchh niyam , suchnaaye aur kaanun banaaye gaye hain sabhi se ye anurodh kiyaa jaataa hain ki ees aadesh patra ko acche se padh le aur sabhi niyamo kaa paalan kare''.niyam bhang karne waalo ko chetavani aur chetavani ke baad sajaa bhi di jaa sakti hain to krupiyaa humaare ees forum ko ek aandmay aur mangalmay aur rahene laayak sthal banaane ki koshish main apnaa sahyog aur ban sake ootnaa yogdaan kare.

To keep this kingdom well organized we advise all members to go through these basic rules before posting any thread.

For Full Version of Rules to Keep in Mind Please Access IF code of conduct

***Please use this thread to give your suggestions and feedbacks. I will get back to them when I am available. This is like an open dialog with me so i can serve you better. Thankyou.

***Please refrain from posting thankyous and chatting in this forum. All unnecessary posts will be trashed.

For help or suggestions use the Help Desk: Help and Suggestions drop here

Do not open separate topics asking for help. All such topics will be moved to the helpdesk by the dev team

Registry department:Hi friends, As More & More Members are Joining RKAB Forum, and we would love to know more about you but give your introduction in designated thread instead of  Posting New Topics for your introduction post e.g. "Heyy I'm New!!", "Hi

Use the links below for this purpose

General information about you:Introduction
Your full bio-data:Slam book
Only your birthdates:Birthdates

RKAB' History: if you are interested in knowing RKAB's glorious history we have various tours according to your choice and liking and convenience. 

ArticlesArticles Corner
Picture gallery:Picutres
All in one package:History
Update (written & video) : Updates
      Kahani ab tak, vm, FF:Kingdom of yura        
Creation corner: Souvenirs: siggis and avtaars 

New Topics: In this kingdom all have right to share their thoughts and ideas with each other. We understand your excitement to share your feelings and news with other friends but before posting a new topic, please check the first 2-3 Pages to see if there is a similar topic.  If there is one then please use that and continue the discussion in there. If you post the same topic it's just repeating the same discussion and it wastes forum space as well as it counts as spam.

Posting Articles - Before Posting an Article, Please check the first 2-3 Pages to see if there the article has already been posted.  Do try and provide the source link of the article.  Articles from "tellychakkar" are not permitted on IF and such articles will be trashed by the Dev. Team.
    And after posting your article in main forum don't forget to add that same link in article archive also for future references. (link is given above)

Anything related NB4 please post in Disc: kanj NB4 participation thread. If any new thread might be opened to discuss their NB4 related stuff will be either closed or trashed or move to their designated thread.

Polls - A Poll opened on any important issue to get the views of members of the forum is fine, but opening polls everyday and about the same thing eg. "Hottest Actor" "Fav. Character" "Who looks better" is not a good thing.  These polls just end up in chatting or fights and hurt the feelings of members of the forum.  Moreover comparisons btw actors / shows/ serials is not allowed on IF as it ends up hurting the feelings of members and also leads to fights btw members and btw forums.  The Dev. Team requests members to open interesting discussion topics, instead of opening comparison polls.  Any such polls opened will be closed or trashed by the Dev. Team.

No CAPS - Posting messages in all Capital Letters is not permitted.  This represents "shouting" on the internet and can be viewed as offensive.  In order to stress a word or a couple of words that can be written in Capitals or in Bold, but please DO NOT write the whole post in Capitals or Bold.

• Appreciation Threads - Please Keep all Discussions in Appreciation Threads for Actors/Couple(s) of the show related to the Actors / Couples. Please do not go off topic and start to spam/chat in the threads. These Appreciation threads which have been created are for members who appreciate the Couple / Actor(s) / Characters.  Those who do not appreciate them, please refrain from posting comments in appreciation threads just to bash the actor(s) or character(s) or member(s). 

Yura appreciation:Kingdom of YuRa
Rumi appreciation:I
Love Rumi

Bhali appreciation:
Nathu and Kali appreciation: I
Love Nathu and Kali

No Update Requests- Please Be Patient for Updates. Updates will be posted as soon as possible. So please do not open topics asking for Updates, nor request them in the Epi Discussion thread as it does hurt the updater's feelings. If you are not assigned to do updates, then simply don't post them. The Updater spends time writing up an update for the show, and when they come to post it and see, some other member who is not assigned for written updates has posted it. That is not fair; it puts the original written/video updaters work to waste.

If you are interested to do written update on any day of week please feel free to pm me.....as per now I am doing the updates and I am looking for someone who can share this job with me preferably from India.

For video updates are done by Dhruvi so please refrain from posting video links. They will be trashed. Please respect other people's feelings

No Advertising- Advertising is STRICTLY AGAINST the IF Code of Conduct! Advertising other forums with links to videos are considered as spam as well as advertising the forum. If you keep posting videos with logo's of other forums, your topics will be trashed and a Warning PM will be sent to you right away, and even after the warning PM you keep posting advertising materials your warning level can and will be raised.

Bashing- Bashing is NOT Allowed Here!! That goes for Members, actors, characters and Dev. Team Members. Please take in mind that when you bash an actor / member it may hurt the feelings of other members in the forum as well as cause conflict on the Forum.  Bashing Dev. Members is strictly against IF rules.  Let's all live in Peace and Harmony and enjoy healthy Discussions.  If you have any problems you can always contact the Dev. Team bsingapury and bee

Privacy- Posting Email Addresses or Private Information about the cast or the members itself is not allowed! The Internet is a useful but dangerous place. Giving away your email addresses or personal information could be a problem for you. Also unless you have permission from the celebrity, we recommend you do not post the personal contact details in open topics!

Healthy Discussions - Sexual Content either in pictures or words is STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED on India-Forums, so it's expected that nobody will post such content in our Forum. If any member is found doing so, they will have to face serious consequences. Please remember that anything you post on the forums should be fit for a 13 year old to read.

Picture Gallery - Please Check the Picture Gallery before posting any pictures as they may have been posted before, it wastes forum space posting the same pictures again and again.
    After your memorable tour to RKAB if you want to share your memory in way of picture please post them in picture gallery.
    If you have any breaking news or something you want people to discuss about than only open new thread posting picture but don't forget to post the same picture in picture gallery to for future generation.

Spamming - Posting Comments like "TFS", "Thanks", "Thx" is considered as spamming. As it has been experienced that to reach some status people use this kind of short cut so please refrain youself doing so and if you really want to become mature member than take active part in all activity conducted in forum. Also Topics Labeled "NO COMMENTS" Should Contain NO COMMENTS. So Kindly Use the "   Button" Instead.

• Consecutive Replies are also considered to be spam - do not make multiple posts one after the other, edit your original post if you need to add a comment. Repeated Spam Comments are considered a way to increase the number of posts, and therefore if done there could be action taken against you. Also Let me Clear, That Chatting in Discussion Topics is NOT Allowed. There is a chat club section made so please use that for chatting.       
  • Quoting Posts - do not quote member's posts unnecessarily. It looks untidy and the page takes longer to load. If you want to address someone, do it as @ Nisha, @ Beena etc. Or even just by saying Nisha, Beena, etc. And in conjuction with the above consecutive posts item, don't make a separate post for each person you want to address - you can do it all in one post.
    Alarming - If you see anything inappropriate on the forum then please click the     button on the right hand side of each reply. Please note do not take serious matters in your own hands, so click the Report button and let the Dev. Team handle it.

Comparing Shows - Comparisons btw shows / actors is not allowed on IF.  Each show has its viewers and each actor have their fans.  Many a times such comparisons lead to fights. It's a humble request to all members that Please DO NOT post topics comparing shows/actors/characters with one another as they hurt the feelings of fans who watch that certain Show. 

Multiple ID's - Using and Keeping multiple ID's is not allowed on IF.  Strict action will taken against such members who are found using multiple ID's.  If you do by any chance have multiple ID's please contact the Dev. Team and have them deactivate all other ID's except the one you are interested in using.

• Fan Creations - Fan-Fictions, Video Mixes & other creative work Must Be Clean. Please avoid adding any sexual content into your written fan fictions, as I mentioned before everything on I-F should be fit for a 13 year old to read!  Do Remember to PM me the link to your Creations so the Archive can be updated.  You can check out all the FF's VM's etc in kingdom of yura thread.

In your appreciation for the show, if you create something don't hesitate to share with us but don't forget to send the link of your creation to JC (jinc118) or Beena (bsingapury) so they can add your excellent work in archive.

These are Very Basic Guidelines which I'm sure most of you should be aware of. Please follow these at all times while posting in raja ki aayegi baaraat forum.

Together we will create wonderful place where everybody love each other and have fun with each other. This will become the place which will remain in everybody's memory forever. With help and suggestion and co-operation from all of you, Looking forward to create that wonderful land whom we call yura land.

***********this little note from JC (Jinc118)

TO ALL VM makers and FF writers
I've been inactive in this forum for a long time and so don't know many of you and your work. So i am going to need a lot of help here till i am back again fully.

Some of you guys have started PMing me your stuff....and i am grateful for that...and i've gone through the links in Nag's thread and here is my request to all of you.

I  am trying to keep everything in the Kingdom of YuRa as organized and "pretty" as possible. So please PM me your link but do it in the following format.

FOR VMs

Name of Video mixer :
(the name you want me to put in ...your ID or nickname)
Name of song used for the mix: Link to the VM
If possible do it in order of the first mix --->latest mix

FOR FFs
Title of the FF written by (name of the writer)
Link to the thread
Also tell me if your FF is finished or still active.

thanks to pinky khan for guideline

PS: still I am working on this thread so if you have any suggestions please pm me......
if you like this thread and our effort please appreciate by just simply clicking
"  button near the end of post
Sincerely, RKAB DEV Team.

Edited by ramas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
first of all thanks to all the members for following all the rules and nevigating all new members also when they miss somewhere........and thanks all of you for keeping this forum neat and clean and happy place for everyone.....looking forward for same      co-operation from all of you😳

now for more improvement in other area.........

for all VM maker: i want all VM maker to keep updating their all VM  creation in your single thread.....like all FF writers does keep updating their new parts in same thread and than edit title so all friends come to know ......
in VM makes case update in your first thread and post message so automatically your thread will come on front page.

for example go throug tashnim's thread ......thanks you tash for this....she is updating her all VM's in same thread.....so just follow that......rule

otherwise:i have to edit it by myself and i will update your post and will delete new thread opened by you.....thanks anything you want to know pm me.

warning: for all member please do not open unnecessary post without any reason otherwise i have to delete them or close them and if this thing won't stop i  have to complain to mod .

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
More rules regarding topics

lately the RKAB forum is hot with lots of discussion topics. There is no popularty contest here friends that whoever opens more topics is more popular.  It is considered spamming as most topics boils down to same and many of those topics are the same topic some one else opened. So my humble request is to reply in whoever opened the topic first rahter than opening a similar topic for discussion.

thanks to  Beena.  she brought to my attention that this happened bcos of hall of fame feature. But freinds if your post is good then ppl  click like  button  eventhough  you did not start the topic. So it does not matter if you start the topic or not. friends do use like button for all the comments you like and help us keep the forum clean.   As no spamming is allowed in RKAB.

Alll the similar topics opened will be moved to the first topic opened. So plz remember no opening similar topics.

We do have episode discussion  to discuss episode and we do encourage and welcome  discussion in forum but under no circumstances spamming is allowed by opening identical topics.Such topics will be either moved or closed and trashed. as IF does not permit us spamming the forum. Sorry but   My hands are tied and we must make sure that the rules are followed whether we are angry or not. i have already closed and trashed certain post or moved them and planning to do same.

Also in the Episode discussion plz do mind your language and do not use any cuss words or swearing . IF does not permit us to use such langauge at any time not even for characters.

Plz do not harrass DT for current storyline. or writers or actors calling them names. We can not call names to real person  yes we can say Rani dumb imali idiot and things like that. But we can not call such things to kapil or anjali or sampurna even if we hate them. They are paid to do their jobs and they have to do what they are asked as they are actors. We can not call them names for doing their jobs even if we do not like them acting such parts. actors are real ppl and their characters are fictional.  We can criticize their work or their acting.  So those of you trying to link DT  and harass them for   what is   happening in story line should know that  doing such can raise your warning levels.
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys.

Seems lately we've been forgetting a few of the base rules of the forum. I want to bring them back to your attention, I know it's been a bit of an emotional few months but lately there's been just too many rules flouted and it's making the forum a mess.

So please do read the above posts and refresh yourselves. The key ones I want to draw your attention to are all Spam related:

Spamming
- Posting Comments like "TFS", "Thanks", "Thx" is considered as spamming. As it has been experienced that to reach some status people use this kind of short cut so please refrain youself doing so and if you really want to become mature member than take active part in all activity conducted in forum. Also Topics Labeled "NO COMMENTS" Should Contain NO COMMENTS. So Kindly Use the "  Button" Instead

Consecutive Posts
are also considered to be spam - do not make multiple posts one after the other, edit your original post if you need to add a comment. Repeated Spam Comments are considered a way to increase the number of posts, and therefore if done there could be action taken against you. Also Let me Clear, That Chatting in Discussion Topics is NOT Allowed. There is a chat club section made so please use that for chatting.  

Quoting other posts do not quote member's posts unnecessarily. It looks untidy and the page takes longer to load. If you want to address someone, do it as @ Nisha, @ Beena etc. Or even just by saying Nisha, Beena, etc. And in conjuction with the above consecutive posts item, don't make a separate post for each person you want to address - you can do it all in one post.

New Topics In this kingdom all have right to share their thoughts and ideas with each other. We understand your excitement to share your feelings and news with other friends but before posting a new topic, please check the first 2-3 Pages to see if there is a similar topic.  If there is one then please use that and continue the discussion in there. If you post the same topic it's just repeating the same discussion and it wastes forum space as well as it counts as spam.

We appreciate your help in keeping this forum clean and worth reading. If you disagree with any of the points and want to discuss, please feel free to get in touch with us. However, until the Rules are changed (if they are changed) we expect you all to follow them. Not having read this post will be no excuse - you may have seen Vijay's Global posts on India Forum's drive to reduce the amount of spam - let's not be the ones caught out in that.

Thanks all.

RKAB Dev Team
Edited by Nisha_07 - 14 years ago