Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shehryeen thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Well i have got two words for the update guys....Its COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ....great work ...yu is definately there for vri...always always :)πŸ‘

Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow awesome update guys loved it but seriously that Sunny is giving me the creeps man he totally freaked me out man wish Vrinda would tell Yug everything that too soon before Sunny comes and messes everything up

loved the YuVi beach scene and i love the way Yug cares for Vrinda its damn cute and that walking through a tunnel holding hands man i just loved that.

loved the update guys Sana and Niki gr8 job guys tnx for the wonderful updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

p.s Priyanka cant believe that you still love Sunny even after reading the update well i guess thats what you call true love right πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Binky - 14 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shininggal2008

WOW !!!

That was an awesome part. I loved how Yug is getting concerned for Vrinda n Vri actually trusts Yug. aww... those lovely cute moments of theirs.. n ya i also love when Yug keeps teasing Vri for stuffs. aww his GF's story... how many GF he actually has ??? by god.....
But i hate the character SUNNY.... he is just being a huge KMH between Yuvi. is he ever leaving ? n ya u guys are keeeping too much of suspense whts the past of both Yug n Vri huh ? i m already so much curious to knw abt it. n ya WHEN r YuVi gonna realize there love ? is that anywhere soon ?? *argh* cant wait for it. But in overall very well written. continue soon .

Love yaa,
~Alsha~

P.S.:
@ Sana: thanks for ur lovely comment. loved the way u n niki have written this. anyone would read it, like me who doesnt knw abt the serial πŸ˜ƒ
@ niki: thanks :)

Thanks for the comment Alsha πŸ˜ƒ

Hehe so many questions, I wish I could answer them but if I did then there would be no reason for you to read on but all will be revealed soon! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@KMH πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu2825

Firstly, thanks guys for updating. I've been waiting a long time for this and you both surely didn't disappoint to deliver a great update.πŸ˜ƒ

No worries, but I think its ur turn to update now πŸ˜‰

Now, my comments:

Firstly, that flashback of Vrinda and Sunny really freaked me out😲...as I pictured that in my mind, all I kept on thinking was what a psychopath he was....who the heck writes stuff in his own blood????πŸ˜†
You answered your own question πŸ˜†πŸ˜† a psychopath πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Secondly, Yug never did answer Vrinda's question...what was going on between Yug and Victoria?πŸ˜‰ Are they dating or what????
Very true point, well we just have to wait and seeπŸ˜‰

There were many things in this update that I wasn't expecting...like the way Vrinda jumped onto Yug's back...the part where Vrinda's like...what r u good at and Yug's like...making love😳...lol...overall, this update was awesome! Update the next part soon....
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Glad to have surprised!

Thanks for the commentπŸ˜ƒ

nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaliyah01

Thank you both for the great update

YuVi interaction is soo cute

Kinda wish Vrinda would tell Yug what happened between her and Sunny

Sunny definitley seems pychotic

Glad Yug punched Sunny

Wonder what Sunny is going to do next

Thanx for the PM

Thanks for the comment πŸ˜ƒ

I know I am glad Yug punched him as wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You will have to wait and see until the next updateπŸ˜ƒ
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmee

well,teji lent me his gun i didnt use it.......πŸ˜›
Aww so sweet for not using the gun πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But can I say I am still upset😭 you thought of using itπŸ˜›

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo late update...but ok, chalo thik hain....

omg......omg.....yuvi,tunnel,waterfall,rain,sea shore,wave..............soooooooooooooo many romantic things together........and it turn me in a romantic mood.loll
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Well we do aim to please

i'm staring with the scene i didnt like...................VRINDA'S DREAM SCENE....................omg...............this psyco sunny is annoying me.i hate him.the dream scene was sooooooooooooooooo scary.i just read the part so swiftly (may be missed some lines..hehe).....btw,who was in mental asylum?sunny or vrinda?πŸ˜•
No one yet, πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sunny took her to a mental asylum, its alright nothing important I think πŸ˜•

then vrinda's tight hug..😳..i wish the hug could be more longer and yug would enjoy it....anyways as it's a yuvi hug ,i loved it.
i loved the fact how yug is caring vrinda and vrinda is depending on yug.πŸ˜ƒ
YES............ vrinda got it right...yug is the hero.mwa.
Hehehe well she has to get it right somewhere, heheheheh I don't think Sunny will be her Hero anytime soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

omg...the tunnel and the water fall.....i can't express how i was feeling...it was like my dreamland u know, sapno ki duniya. i also kinda  believed like vrinda that yug may did summin with victoria..hahah and was angry.then yug made me laugh when he told about the twin.....loll.i was wishing some more sweet romance in the tunnelπŸ˜‰
i was mad at vrinda when she refused to tell about her past saying that she just met him....uff,just the real vrinda whome i hate.😑
Aww Urmee, lets put it this way she will do when the time is right, if she revealed it all now then you miss out of romantic YuVi

awwwwwwwww.....how much carefull yug is about vrinda.he didnt want vrinda to get wet....😳😳😳
ooooops again sunny.......hey,why he is telling he is ok now.is he realy ok?and i dont want vrinda to have any weakness for him.......
omg ............. omg..............omg.......which night sunny is talking about and what they did that night???😲nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,pls dont make anything worse.
Wait and seeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahahahahahahahaa......yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...yug punched sunny..................yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
PARTAY!!!

most of all i'm loving every single thing of yug....he is caring vrinda soooo much.he wiped her tears....took her to the sea shore to make happy..................i love yug always...

the sea scene was the best part of this update.......sana and niki,u both deserve million of hug πŸ€—from me for this scen.it was heaven.realy,i felt like heaven.i was day dreaming.the scene was like happening infront of my eyes.i could see two angel running and playing in the sea in rain......................if i describe my feelings,it will be too long...........what i can say is,the scene was awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsome,mindblowing.it wasnt extra romantic but too much sweet which i loved.
Aww thanks you so much sweetie and a hug πŸ€—back!

is there anything left by me ???ummmmm,sunny ruined yug's father car....bloody hell...
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

overall nice update,sooooooooooooo sweet update.i loved it.
great job............(m i buttering up tooo much???πŸ˜‰ hehe)....no,u guys realy did a very very very good job.⭐️
love u.mwa..............

Thanks for the comment!
Nice try with the buttering will update when we can! πŸ˜ƒ

nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: premeer928

hey
that was awesome guys....loved it....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ yug is so cute....so concerned for vrinda...πŸ˜› I feel so bad for vrinda...stupid sunny....😑 hope he leaves soon....continue soon...and thanks for the PM....😊

love
Afreen

Thanks for the comment Afreen πŸ˜ƒ

nikita_88 thumbnail
@ shehryeen and Aabrayy Thanks for the comment πŸ˜ƒ
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binky

wow awesome update guys loved it but seriously that Sunny is giving me the creeps man he totally freaked me out man wish Vrinda would tell Yug everything that too soon before Sunny comes and messes everything up

ThanksπŸ˜ƒ I know hope she does as well πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

loved the YuVi beach scene and i love the way Yug cares for Vrinda its damn cute and that walking through a tunnel holding hands man i just loved that.

loved the update guys Sana and Niki gr8 job guys tnx for the wonderful updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
 Thanks for your sweet comment πŸ˜ƒ

p.s Priyanka cant believe that you still love Sunny even after reading the update well i guess thats what you call true love right πŸ˜ƒ

I know it must be true love even I was thinking the same thing! πŸ˜ƒ

nikita_88 thumbnail
@Nida, Shabs and Mana
UNRESERVE!!!