FF: TUM SE HE (updated see PG 29)

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Have you ever dreamt of going far away on an island where there is no one but you? OR have you ever imagined this place which is perfect with no worries but a place filled with love? If you have a great imagination then you have come to the right place. Introducing you a story that is far far away on an island called Yugoria Island. An island that is filled with surprises and a land of love. Come join us as we embark an adventure on this beautiful island. Discover the lives of Yug and Vrinda that are filled with love, adventures and unexpected surprises.

Tum Se He: Its not your ordinary love story but a story that will touch your hearts and keep you in tune with the lives of Yug and Vrinda

so what are you waiting for get started and join Niki and I (Sana).........

Edited by skstar - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail

Hey Guys! 😃

Me and Sana, have just a mixture of our ideas together, so hope you you enjoy the FF and do comment! 😉

Niki

P.S Sana love the poster it looks awesome!

Index
Character Sketchs - pg 1
Script 1 - pg2/3
Script 2 - pg 4
Script 3 - pg 7
Script 4 - pg 8
Script 5 - pg 10
Script 6 - pg 11
Script 7 - pg 13
Script 8 - pg 14
Script 9 - pg 17
Script 10 - pg 19
Script 11 - pg 20
Script 12 - pg 23
Script 13 - pg 29

Edited by nikita_88 - 14 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail

Character Sketches:

Yug Oberoi
The cute, hot and star of the show kind of guy His smile makes the girls so wild, and his personality make the girls go weak at the knees and his wink is all that you want!
Vrinda Kapoor
A sweet, bubbly girl whose beauty stunts men Her eyes reflect her simplicity and her smile makes the guys go wild, which she uses to her advantage!

Rishabh and Suhana Oberoi(Yug's parents)

They have pampered and spoilt Yug to the max, with the best of everything. He is the apple of their eye. They are protective and possesive over him something which Yug tries to rebel from but loves them all the same.

Kushal and Radhika Kapoor (Vrinda's parents)

They love Vrinda to bits especially her dad, she is daddy's little princess and she knows that, her mom is more down to earth but loves her all the same. She has had a open, free life with them with all her wishes granted, but at the same time she has been protected!

Neel Oberoi

Yug's cousin. He is like Yug, spoilt and hot. He is fun to be around, friendly yet can have that tendancy to annoy Yug. Him and Yug have been brought up together like brothers and would do anything for each other

Frieda Oberoi

Neel's little sister. She is the most protected in the family by everyone especially Neel and Yug, they treat her like a five year old. She is a sweet, cute girl with a nack to get what she wants from her brothers expect for when it comes to guys and she is a the brothers way to get out of any trouble they are in!

Sunny

Sameer

As the story goes on and new character's introduced their sketches will be added on!
Edited by nikita_88 - 14 years ago
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wow guys...very interesting. A joint collaboration huh? DO UPDATE SOON!
Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
cant wait to read to guys please start soon 😃
skstar thumbnail
Thanks guys i hope it turns out good hehehe and ya'll stay tune ofcourse i am not a good writer as you neetu ;) but niki and I are workin together on it!!!!!!!!!! coming sooooooooooooooooooooon lol
Vienna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wow!!! finally made it hun...
here i subscribe for this new latest FF
i m in
this is not tspl section lol its FF section for me..

(Shab , where r u? waiting hun)

thanks guys.. good characters...best of luck
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
😆You give me far too much credit, hun.
I'm not that good. I'm sure you guys will surpass anything I've put together.😃

skstar thumbnail
aww neetu no for real - you are goood heheh maybe u can edit my work ;) lol
Mana26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow! cant waitt guyss, now im ecstaticc! thankss i lovee the character sketches
sana andd nikki, main intehzar se behtaab ho rahi hooon!
yay! freida iss in yourr storyy tooo=] i lovee herr!😃