Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys

How are all you lovely people?
Yes I know Shock 😲horror we updated πŸ˜†πŸ˜†! Surprise! πŸ˜›

Though I am not liking all the death threats and blackmailing (Shabs and Urmee) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mana you can have Sunny back again now!
Everyone else thank you for the patience and can't wait to read your comments they mean a lot to us so do comment!

Script 13:

Yug looks at Vrinda and Suddenly Vrinda sees Sunny

Vrinda grabs Yugs hand, "Yug lets leave"

Yug looking all confused but why Vrinda

"Su n n n n Y... ...SunnY"

Yug: Sunny? Why do you always bring this Sunny in to everything? I swear you think too much about him, Sunny Sunny Sunny

Vrinda: Yug, now isn't the time for your jokes, I am being serious just turn around and see for yourself Sunny is coming this way, I think he has seen us. Whilst saying that Vrinda gives a worried look to Yug

Yug looks back and sees Sunny walking towards them. Yug sighs and suddenly gets up grabs Vrinda's hand, taking her by surprise and takes her towards a wall. He enters a code when the wall split opens. He quickly walks in and pulls Vrinda in with him. He presses the button and the wall starts closing behind them. Sunny runs up to the place where Vrinda and Yug were sitting. In seeing that they are no longer there Sunny gets really angry and starts kicking the bench.

Sunny talking to himself: BLOODY HELL! They were right here. How the hell did I miss them? Vrinda is really pissing me off I need to teach her a lesson soon. Who does she think I am? If they are not in this mall then where IN THE WORLD ARE THEY?

As the wall closes Yug walks further on, to open a door which was right around the corner.

Vrinda confused by what Yug is doing: Yug what's over there? Where are you taking me? Where are we?

Yug: I have had enough of you and Sunny so thinking about locking you somewhere and he winks at her

Vrinda: L o c k i n g m e...but why?!?... I mean WHAT?

Yug: Relax Vrinda I am taking a short cut to get outside to the parking lot.

Vrinda: Yug please I don't want to take any more risks and get stuck somewhere. In fact I really don't want to get locked in, let's just go back

Yug: Great idea Vrinda, let's go! I will get this wall to open up and you can go back to your Sunny. I am sure he is waiting for you outside, right?

Vrinda annoyed: He's not mine so stop saying that and Yug are you sure we won't get in any more trouble? I just want to go home in peace and can't bare to go through anymore torture

Yug: It's not like I am enjoying this so call day out with my fiancee. I want to go home in peace too, without having to worry about your psycho boyfriend but I know the layout of this mall Vrinda so stop panicking.

Vrinda: I have many reasons to panic and you haven't even lived on this island for a while and what if things got changed?

Yug: Relax nothing is moved on this island without my permission, honey don't you trust me Vrinda?

Vrinda looks around and with a confused look thinks to herself

Vrinda: Well fine I guess it doesn't hurt to try it out

Yug: You didn't answer me if you trust me or not?

Vrinda: I do trust you but I am just scared

Yug: Don't be scared Vrinda if you trust me than remember I will get you home in peace, ok?

Vrinda starts smiling: Let's go my hero, Yug! Then she overdramatically flashes her eye lashes, puts her hands together and lifts her right leg in the air.

Yug smiling at Vrinda and pulls his collar upwards, "You got that right, hero I am"

Vrinda laughs and they walk on.

Yug goes on to open the door. As the door opens there is a spiral staircase going down. As Yug is going down the stairs he realises Vrinda is still standing by the door.

Yug: Vrinda why are you still standing there?

Vrinda doesn't respond but stands there still. Vrinda sees the spiral stair case and suddenly remembers how she has seen the same spiral stairs before. Her painful memory starts flashing right in front of her eyes she sees herself being dragged in an abandon mental asylum and Sunny forcing her to go down the spiral staircase towards the basement

Vrinda screaming: Leave me alone Sunny, I am not going to go downstairs with you. Sunny, why don't you understand?

Sunny: They say people go crazy for love so I think this mental asylum is the perfect place to express my love for you hunny

Vrinda crying: Let go of my hand, please Sunny you're hurting me. STOP Sunny, let me go. You are beyond crazy. STOP please just stop this and let me go. Vrinda is begging and pleading with Sunny hoping he will listen.

Sunny:  Look my love you have three options.

1. You come with me

2. You and I get locked down here and make lots of love

Or

3. I push you down and kill you. Which one will it be?

Vrinda gives no response and starts crying

Sunny screaming out loud: WHICH ONE WILL IT BE? I DON'T HEAR YOU, ANSWER ME

Vrinda all scared continues crying: Okay I will go with you but Sunny please let me go home after this. I promised mum I would be home soon and they are probably looking for me

Sunny: The sooner you listen to me the sooner you will go home. Sunny touches Vrinda's face, she flinches, I don't want to harm you Vrinda baby. He caresses her face, I just want you to see what I did for you and that's all. I promise you can leave and Sunny gives her a kiss on her fore head

Vrinda makes a disgusted expression on her face, but stays still knowing that if she moved the consequences would not be good.

Sunny forcefully grabs Vrinda's hand and takes her downstairs to a dark room. As he opens the light the room had Vrinda's name written with blood and pictures of Vrinda everywhere. Vrinda shocked just stands there frozen.

Sunny: Look Vrinda this is how much I love you. With my own blood I wrote this poem to you and he starts laughing out loud. I LOVE YOU VRINDA, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Vrinda shivering stands there still with tears in her eyes.

Sunny: I know you are crying because you are overwhelmed by my love for you but wait it's not over yet let me read you the poem

"You might think I am stalking you.
I watch your every move
And copy it
I am your double
Like a combined twin
When its dark I am nowhere to be seen
When it's bright ...I am almost everywhere
Do you know who I am?
I am your shadow ...and I haunt you but you know what I damn love you
"

Sunny goes on to laugh.

Vrinda stands there all scared and starts walking backwards she runs up the spiral stair case when she slips and hits her knees. Her knees start bleeding and Vrinda ignoring that gets up while Sunny is still laughing hysterically. Sunny turns around to see Vrinda is trying to escape and Sunny runs after her. Vrinda sees Sunny is coming towards her she runs closing the basement door behind her. Vrinda runs in the hall way of the mental asylum trying to find the entrance door. She starts screaming when she sees Sunny is running towards her.

Suddenly Vrinda snaps out of her memory while Yug is shaking her, trying to calm her as she continues screaming.

Yug: Calm down Vrinda. Why are you screaming, what happened?

Vrinda: I can't do this please don't hurt me, let me go

Yug confused: You only have to walk downstairs

Vrinda realizing that Sunny is not there and it's Yug in front of her. She suddenly grabs him, gives him a tight hug and holds onto him for dear life.  

Yug caught by surprised: Vrinda you are scaring me and you are hugging me too tightly I can't breathe.

Vrinda coming in her senses suddenly let goes off Yug

Yug: What's wrong with you? I have been here this whole time and why were you screaming? I just asked you to come down the stairs, what the big deal about it?

Vrinda puts her hands on her head: I don't know what just happened to me but when I was little I fell down the stairs similar to these and I am sorry I don't know what happened

Yug: If you want you can hold on to my hand and winks at her. He meant it as a joke but Vrinda without even saying anything grabs on to Yug's hand right away and they walk downstairs. As they walk down they enter a tunnel with dim light and water falling on both sides. As they continued walking the colours on both the sides of the water fall start changing to blue, green, red, yellow and pink. Vrinda feeling much relaxed as she looks around appreciating the colours of the water fall. Yug gets all confused by Vrinda's behaviour and stays quiet. They both walk together quietly when Yug let goes of Vrinda's hand.

Vrinda notices Yugs quietness: You probably think I am a nut case right?

Yug: Maybe but I am definitely getting more worried towards you

Vrinda: Just some bad memories that are always haunting me and it's really nothing

Yug: Have you ever thought of getting help? Like seeing a psychiatrist?

Vrinda: Psychiatrist? I am fine Yug and I don't need help I mean look at me I am good.

Yug: Who are you kidding Vrinda? Just look at you from past few days since Sunny has come you have been going all crazy and it's not just regular crazy. Out of the blue you start crying to fainting to screaming. I see nothing normal in that.

Vrinda: I am not crazy Yug and I don't need help, why can't you leave it?

Yug stops walking and looks right in to Vrinda's eyes, which have started to form tears

Yug: If something wasn't so serious about you then you wouldn't be crying like this so stop denying it, what is it Vrinda?

Vrinda ignores the tears going down her face and tries to talk but keeps stuttering on to her words.

Vrinda: Su nnn yy... ...

Yug: Sunny what Vrinda?

Vrinda: He...nothing Yug, I really can't talk about it, its really difficult. It took me many years to get over it.

Yug: Don't you see Vrinda you're running away from it and that isn't going to help you because if anything you never got over anything

Vrinda wipes off her tears

Vrinda: I am not running away from it but I just don't like talking about it so please leave it.

Yug doesn't say anything.

Vrinda: I am sorry Yug, but there are things that I don't share with someone I have just met.

Yug starts walking ignoring Vrinda

Vrinda stands there confused and walks to catch up to Yug

Vrinda: Stop Yug, please don't be mad at me. Do you really want me to break down in front of you? If so then fine I will tell you everything

Yug: I don't want you to break down Vrinda. I am just concern for you but you know what you have hurt me, I am doing all this for you and you can't even tell me the reason why? And then seeing you faint and scream it's not a nice experience, I just want to understand that's all.

Vrinda: I know its frustrating Yug but nothing will happen to me please trust me. I have been just feeling home sick and not eating right like I usually do back home plus mum is not here and this place is new to me. Do you know some places can bring your old memories back and that's totally normal?

Yug: Vrinda you are impossible! I know you are lying.

Vrinda: Yug, come on stop being upset with me, can we just drop it and by the way why are we discussing me? Why don't you tell me why Victoria was surprised to see you back after so many years? And she said something about how last time something happened, so what happened? What happened last time Yug?

Yug: Nice try Vrinda but don't change the subject

Vrinda: Just like how you don't want to discuss your past I don't either

Yug: I tried my best but now I will never ask you about your past or what Sunny is to you. Let's just drop it as you suggested.

Vrinda and Yug walk on in silence lost in their thoughts about their pasts and how to tell each other, when Vrinda gets closer to Yug and holds Yug's hand. He looks at her questioningly.

Vrinda: What?

Yug looks down at their hands.

Vrinda: I don't want to get lost.

Yug: Oh yeah that's the reason, don't worry I know the real reason, you just want to hold my hand.

Vrinda laughs and so does Yug.

Vrinda: So Yug...

Yug: Hmm

Vrinda: So what's going on with you and Victoria? I mean like you two had something going on?

Yug: Me and Tora?

Vrinda: Who's Tora now?

Yug: Victoria!

Vrinda: Yes go on

Yug: Okay last time when I was here I brought her by this very water fall and then

Vrinda: And then you guys kissed?

Yug starts laughing: No we did more than that. Kiss is too basic

Vrinda: Don't you have cameras down here?

Yug: So?

Vrinda: So you guys went all the way? Like full on?

Yug starts laughing: Full on? Well Yes and then you know what happened after that we had little Yug's running around. Twins! Two very cute boys.

Vrinda: Oh my god you are a daddy of twins?

Yug: I was joking about the twins there were no babies and Yug starts laughing

Vrinda: So what happened then?

Yug gets all serious: Nothing I dumped her and moved on.

Yug looks up and starts laughing

Yug: Come on Vrinda don't be so dumb I was just joking. Why would I make out with a girl here and then dump her? Don't insult me like this and no I didn't bring anyone here this is off limit to public. I can't believe you fell for it and Yug starts laughing

Vrinda: It sort of romantic here I thought maybe you had

Yug: Wow Vrinda! I am getting to know a lot about you, so tunnels turn you on? and Yug starts laughing

Vrinda: Whatever Yug! So hmm. I feel special that I am the only girl you brought down here and she gives him a big smile

Yug:  Now don't get too excited and maybe I did bring a girl or two I don't remember.

Vrinda let goes of Yug's arm and looks at him: Aww are you blushing? How romantic Yug!

Yug: What are you talking about? Yug doesn't blush

Vrinda: But you are and Vrinda starts giggling

Yug suddenly changes the topic

Yug: By the way if you think this tunnel is romantic then wait till you see more of this island, this is nothing

Vrinda: That's the thing you never took me out to explore this island

Yug: How can I because 24/7 Sunny is on your mind and Yug starts laughing

Vrinda: That's not true SOMEbody didn't ask me

Yug: Now don't make that sad face. Sure once Neel is back we will all go out together.

Vrinda: Why with Neel?

Yug: Neel is a great tour guide

Vrinda: Oh yeah and what are you great at?

Yug whispers in Vrinda's ears, "making love" and goes on to wear his sun glasses

Vrinda surprised by his comment shakes her head in disbelief and starts laughing.

Yug: You seriously need help. They continue walking eventually reaching the end of the tunnel.

Yug gets the wall to open up. As the wall opens up Yug and Vrinda just stand there to see how badly it is raining outside.

Yug: I'll go get the car and you can wait for me here

Vrinda: I don't mind getting wet I can come with you

Yug: Its fine Vrinda it's raining pretty badly I'll get the car

Vrinda: Okay fine

Yug leaves as Vrinda is standing there mistakenly her hand goes on to the button and the wall starts closing. Vrinda quickly jumps forward and the wall closes behind her.  As she walks a little forward she realizes her dress is stuck in between the wall. Vrinda stands there in the rain trying to pull her dress out

Vrinda: Oh God why me? This stupid dress had to get stuck. I shouldn't have listened to Yug and stayed here. If I had gone with him this would have never happened. Wonder how long Yug will take?

Vrinda still trying to pull the dress with no hope she turns to see where Yug is when she finds Sunny standing there.

Startled Vrinda: SUNnnny....what are you doing here?

Sunny: I should ask you that baby

Vrinda: Don't call me baby

Sunny: Oh Vrinda you look damn hot when you are wet and Sunny bites on his lips

Vrinda: What did you just say?

Sunny: Nothing. You guys didn't give me a ride so I thought I go for a walk and landed here. Looked around and I am very surprised to see you here Vrinda? Where is your husband to be? And Sunny looks to see if Yug is around

Vrinda: You knew we were going to the mall so don't act like you didn't know we were her. You walked all the way here? You are crazy!

Sunny starts laughing. Yes crazy about you I mean crazy about walking and enjoying this beautiful island

Vrinda ignores Sunny and goes back to pulling her dress

Sunny: Let me help you Vrinda

Vrinda: NO DON'T... I mean leave it don't its okay I can do it

Sunny: I have more strength then you remember how I use to lift things for you and Sunny tries to walk up closer

Vrinda starts panicking: Stay back don't come near me

Sunny: I am just trying to help. Why are you so scared of me? When will you forgive me?

Vrinda: Look leave me alone, just go.

Sunny: Vrinda I am sorry please let me touch you...I mean let me pull your dress out. Give me a chance to show you that I have changed. I am no more that crazy Sunny. I just want to help.

Vrinda: Sunny you are giving me a headache please just leave me alone. Yug will be here any minute. He can help me.

Sunny: What do you see in him that you don't see in me? I just want to be your friend and prove to you that I am not mental anymore

Vrinda: Sunny you had asked me to let you stay for few days and nothing more. Plus your stay is almost done as promised just leave.

Sunny: I will leave once you give me a hug and say you have forgiven me

Vrinda: What is wrong with you? Why can't you understand that I don't want you near me ever?

Sunny: Look Vrinda it's you who's making a big deal here. Do you really want Yug to know what type of girl you were before? Do you want him to know what happened? If so fine I will tell him

Vrinda: Sunny just shut the hell up and leave.

Sunny: You forgot that rainy night when you and I were together in that cabin.

Sunny walks forward and grab her by her hand, as Vrinda freezes. You owe me your life Vrinda. Don't let me speak up of that night. That dirty secret of yours will come out.  Your marriage to Yug will break up then what? You will be all alone again.

Vrinda stands there with tears in her eyes.

Sunny goes on to pull her dress out when Vrinda stands there crying. Sunny Pulls it's so hard when the dress tears up. Yug brings the car up and sees Sunny tearing her dress off. Yug stops his car and runs outside with an umbrella. He puts the umbrella down walks towards Sunny and gives him a hard punch. Sunny falls over with his nose bleeding and Sunny lays there as his nose continues to bleed

Vrinda stands there shocked

Sunny suddenly gets up: Why did you punch me like this, what did I do? I was just helping Vrinda

Yug: Helping her? You ripped her dress off. Don't you ever come near her again!

Sunny: Ask Vrinda. Seriously her dress got stuck in the wall and I just came to help her

Vrinda: Yug he's right I accidently pressed the button and the wall closed up with my dress getting stuck.

Yug confused looks at Vrinda and Vrinda not being able to make eye contact looks down. Yug walks over to the torn up piece of the dress and gives it to Sunny to wipe his blood off. Sunny smiles holding on to the piece of Vrinda's dress. Yug then picks up the umbrella and holds it for Vrinda.

Yug: Lets go Vrinda you are getting wet and Sunny see you later.

Yug takes Vrinda to the car and sits her down. As Yug drives off, Sunny stands there in the rain still bleeding

Sunny: Yug this punch will cost you. I will ruin you better yet I will kill you. You will lose more blood than ever. Nobody touches Sunny, NO BODY!

Sunny turns around and punches the wall. He walks up to Yug's dad's car and starts kicking it

Meanwhile Vrinda has tears in her eyes as Yug is driving. Yug notices Vrinda crying. He stops the car.

Yug: Vrinda what's wrong?

Vrinda looks down and doesn't respond

Yug: Look at me. I am sorry about what just happened.

Vrinda: No Yug, there is no need to be sorry, it's just I want Sunny gone.

Yug: I think there you speak for the both of us.

Meanwhile Sunny is driving Yug's dad's car to the end of the Island at full speed

Back to Yug and Vrinda:

Vrinda gives Yug half a smile, in her mind she is thinking that Sunny has part of her dress whilst Yug wipes away her tears. 

Yug: Come on stop crying

Vrinda: I am trying but it's not like I have control over these tears, sorry

Yug: I got an idea

Vrinda: Oh no

Yug: Come on get out the car.

Vrinda: What?

Yug: Get out the car, I am speaking English right?

Vrinda: Yes it is English, but why?

Yug: Come on Vrinda

Vrinda: Yug but it's raining outside

Yug: No buts

Yug gets out of the car, goes over and opens Vrinda's door. Yug lends his hand to her and pulls her out the car.

Vrinda: YUG!

Yug: Vrinda.

Vrinda: Yug my dress is like half ripped

Yug: its okay girls walk in their bikinis here and at least you are half way covered.

Vrinda: What if a storm is about to come? I mean look at the waves

Yug: It's only drizzling now it's okay and if a storm comes then I am here na?

Yug then grabs Vrinda's hand and takes her to the shore.

Vrinda starts smiling

Yug takes her towards the shore with high tide waves. Yug suddenly starts splashing water on Vrinda. Vrinda caught off guard starts running away from Yug.

Vrinda: Yug stop it. I don't want to get wet

Yug laughing: Don't give me that excuse you are already wet

Vrinda stops, turns around and pushes Yug towards the wave. Yug falls over and gets completely wet

Vrinda stands there laughing.

Vrinda: Oh so sad

Yug: You are going to get it VRINDA

As Yug is getting up Vrinda runs down the beach enjoying the rain on her skin, the joy it brings and forgetting her sorrows. She keeps running while Yug tries to catch up to her.

Yug: You forgot how I am a fast runner

Vrinda: You can't catch up to me

Suddenly Yug falls.

Vrinda turns back when she sees Yug falling and landing on the sand. Vrinda runs up to him to check if he is ok.

Worried Vrinda: Yug are you okay?

Yug: I think I sprained my ankle

Vrinda goes more near Yug to see if he is ok, as she gets closer Yug pulls her down into the sand just then a huge wave hits them both causing Vrinda to get wet. Yug gets up laughing out loud and says we are even now Vrinda.

Vrinda shocked by the turn of events grabs some sand and throws it at Yug.

Yug turns around in shock.

Vrinda: All is fair in love and war.

Yug just looks at her and smiles.

Vrinda: What?!?!

Yug: Nothing

Yug goes to the sea and lets his back get wet to remove the sand and then starts walking back towards the car.

Vrinda gets up and follows him, thinking how easily he changed her mood. She runs up to him and jumps on his back.

Yug: Hey

Vrinda just laughs and they walk together to the car. Yug then takes his shirt off. Vrinda stands there smiling

Yug: I can't sit wet in the car and if you want you can take your shirt off too or your dress and he smiles at her

Vrinda: You are not funny

Yug takes a towel out of his trunk.

Yug: Here Vrinda you can use this towel to dry yourself up.

Vrinda: Aww Thanks. Wow you are always prepared like this?

Yug: Of course I have to be just in case a girl wants to get it on and he winks at her

Vrinda just shakes her head and seats herself in the car

As Yug sits down Vrinda looks at him

Vrinda: Yug thank you.

Yug: It's good I needed a reason to wash my hands off

Vrinda: Why?

Yug starts laughing: After punching Sunny I think his blood came on to my hands

Vrinda laughs.

Yug: Vrinda you look nice when you smile so stay happy and don't let those tears fall down so easily

Vrinda: I will try

Yug: By the way I wonder what that freak is doing? You know Sunny!

Vrinda gives a disgusted look: Please don't talk about him

Yug: Yes who cares about Sunny lets go home senorita

Yug drives off whilst Sunny is still driving fast towards the shore. He keeps driving screaming and lands the car in to the ocean. The car starts drowning and Sunny quickly grabs Vrinda's piece of dress and jumps out in the ocean. He swims his way out and seats himself near the shore.

Sunny laughing hysterically: This is what you get Yug for punching me. Say bye to your daddy's car oh so sad your daddy's car just drowned. Sunny looks at the piece of dress of Vrindas, "Oh Vrinda you proved to me that you do love me because you let me help you with your dress. This piece I will treasure forever and ever. I love you so much."

He lays flat on the wet ground as it continued to rain. He closes his eyes and pictures Vrinda and him.

Sunnys dream sequence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fizq5th7LAg

As the dream ends Sunny opens his eyes and starts screaming, "Vrinda you are mine and only mine. I am coming baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by nikita_88 - 14 years ago
shininggal2008 thumbnail

WOW !!!

That was an awesome part. I loved how Yug is getting concerned for Vrinda n Vri actually trusts Yug. aww... those lovely cute moments of theirs.. n ya i also love when Yug keeps teasing Vri for stuffs. aww his GF's story... how many GF he actually has ??? by god.....
But i hate the character SUNNY.... he is just being a huge KMH between Yuvi. is he ever leaving ? n ya u guys are keeeping too much of suspense whts the past of both Yug n Vri huh ? i m already so much curious to knw abt it. n ya WHEN r YuVi gonna realize there love ? is that anywhere soon ?? *argh* cant wait for it. But in overall very well written. continue soon .

Love yaa,
~Alsha~

P.S.:
@ Sana: thanks for ur lovely comment. loved the way u n niki have written this. anyone would read it, like me who doesnt knw abt the serial πŸ˜ƒ
@ niki: thanks :)
Edited by shininggal2008 - 14 years ago
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly, thanks guys for updating. I've been waiting a long time for this and you both surely didn't disappoint to deliver a great update.πŸ˜ƒ

Now, my comments:

Firstly, that flashback of Vrinda and Sunny really freaked me out😲...as I pictured that in my mind, all I kept on thinking was what a psychopath he was....who the heck writes stuff in his own blood????πŸ˜†

Secondly, Yug never did answer Vrinda's question...what was going on between Yug and Victoria?πŸ˜‰ Are they dating or what????

There were many things in this update that I wasn't expecting...like the way Vrinda jumped onto Yug's back...the part where Vrinda's like...what r u good at and Yug's like...making love😳...lol...overall, this update was awesome! Update the next part soon....

Zaara07 thumbnail
omg..u guyss updated..yay!!!!
*unreserved πŸ˜‰
finally i got time n enjoyed readin it..i wanna say..woww!!! amzin..awsome..lovely..
it was amazin gals..i loveddd it...once again u did a superb job πŸ‘ πŸ‘
i loved all of the parts..specially the beach 1 πŸ˜³ n when yug punch sunny πŸ˜ƒ..n how can i 4get the tunnel part 😳..but y is vrinda not tellin yug about her past..he is so concerned about her..he is such a sweetheart.. ☺️
her flashback was pretty scary..n that psyco..Mr..sunny..wat is he planning..is he gonna do sth bad...πŸ˜• n yes his dream..interesting..
plzzz guyss update soon..plzz na πŸ˜›

i loved it..n plzz update soonnn
Edited by NZ_rockx - 14 years ago
Off to read

Will comment soon
Thank you both for the great update

YuVi interaction is soo cute

Kinda wish Vrinda would tell Yug what happened between her and Sunny

Sunny definitley seems pychotic

Glad Yug punched Sunny

Wonder what Sunny is going to do next

Thanx for the PM

Mana26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RESERVED** OMG first of all lovedd SUNNY'S dream sequence=P
wee all know who hee was really singing forr
wink*wink* meeee XD
i will comment with moree soon
Edited by Mana26 - 14 years ago
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG...DAT WAS FRIGGIN AWSOME..

i have soo much more to say., but way too tired now.

need to coment when i have time and peace !

so will come back and do it properly...soz !
urmee thumbnail
well,teji lent me his gun i didnt use it.......πŸ˜›

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo late update...but ok, chalo thik hain....

omg......omg.....yuvi,tunnel,waterfall,rain,sea shore,wave..............soooooooooooooo many romantic things together........and it turn me in a romantic mood.loll

i'm staring with the scene i didnt like...................VRINDA'S DREAM SCENE....................omg...............this psyco sunny is annoying me.i hate him.the dream scene was sooooooooooooooooo scary.i just read the part so swiftly (may be missed some lines..hehe).....btw,who was in mental asylum?sunny or vrinda?πŸ˜•

then vrinda's tight hug..😳..i wish the hug could be more longer and yug would enjoy it....anyways as it's a yuvi hug ,i loved it.
i loved the fact how yug is caring vrinda and vrinda is depending on yug.πŸ˜ƒ
YES............ vrinda got it right...yug is the hero.mwa.

omg...the tunnel and the water fall.....i can't express how i was feeling...it was like my dreamland u know, sapno ki duniya. i also kinda  believed like vrinda that yug may did summin with victoria..hahah and was angry.then yug made me laugh when he told about the twin.....loll.i was wishing some more sweet romance in the tunnelπŸ˜‰
i was mad at vrinda when she refused to tell about her past saying that she just met him....uff,just the real vrinda whome i hate.😑

awwwwwwwww.....how much carefull yug is about vrinda.he didnt want vrinda to get wet....😳😳😳
ooooops again sunny.......hey,why he is telling he is ok now.is he realy ok?and i dont want vrinda to have any weakness for him.......
omg ............. omg..............omg.......which night sunny is talking about and what they did that night???😲nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,pls dont make anything worse.

hahahahahahahahaa......yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...yug punched sunny..................yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

most of all i'm loving every single thing of yug....he is caring vrinda soooo much.he wiped her tears....took her to the sea shore to make happy..................i love yug always...

the sea scene was the best part of this update.......sana and niki,u both deserve million of hug πŸ€—from me for this scen.it was heaven.realy,i felt like heaven.i was day dreaming.the scene was like happening infront of my eyes.i could see two angel running and playing in the sea in rain......................if i describe my feelings,it will be too long...........what i can say is,the scene was awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsome,mindblowing.it wasnt extra romantic but too much sweet which i loved.

is there anything left by me ???ummmmm,sunny ruined yug's father car....bloody hell...

overall nice update,sooooooooooooo sweet update.i loved it.
great job............(m i buttering up tooo much???πŸ˜‰ hehe)....no,u guys realy did a very very very good job.⭐️
love u.mwa..............

Edited by urmee - 14 years ago
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey
that was awesome guys....loved it....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ yug is so cute....so concerned for vrinda...πŸ˜› I feel so bad for vrinda...stupid sunny....😑 hope he leaves soon....continue soon...and thanks for the PM....😊

love
Afreen