Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmee thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey teji, give me ur gun pls.i've to use it for sana and niki.
Mana26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey nikki/sana
sunny was asking when you need himm back too star in your ff's??
hehe his enjoyingg his holiday with mee very much but is missing stalking vrinda veryy muchh hehe soo UPDATE SOON😉
nikita_88 thumbnail

@Shehryeen Thanks, love the cool!

@Urmee Aww, well if you shoot us who is going to write this FF for you!

@Mana Hehehe, wow you found your way out of those books, no wonder you don't have time for work too much time with Sunny I see 😆! I shall be taking Sunny back from you just so you can pass your exams!
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Niki & Sana......waitin 4 the update
shininggal2008 thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG... i really dont know wht to write after this amazing parts.
Hey I m a new reader to ur FF. Thanks to Sana for letting me know about it. Okay truly I do not watch TSPLS, i do not know the story track. I do not know how YuVi are in the serial. But Niki and Sana, you guys have done superb job wiht this FF. I simply Love it. I was really impressed with your Character sketch itself. And reading all these fabulous part have made me want more from you guys. Plz ADD me to you PM list. I already know i m going to love reading ur this FF for sure. This FF is simply wonderful to read. The way you people have focused on the main character and those pic for every chapter are just mind blowing. Do not forget to make me a part of ur such a lovely FF by adding me u to FF memebr list.. and plz update soon . Will b waiting for it.
Love yaa,
~Alsha~
Edited by shininggal2008 - 14 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabrayy

Niki & Sana......waitin 4 the update

😆😆
It will be up soon!

Your fist comment keep on commenting!!! 😃
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shininggal2008

Hey I m a new reader to ur FF. Thanks to Sana for letting me know about it. Okay truly I do not watch TSPLS, i do not know the story track. I do not know how YuVi are in the serial. But Niki and Sana, you guys have done superb job wiht this FF. I simply Love it. I was really impressed with your Character sketch itself. And reading all these fabulous part have made me want more from you guys. Plz ADD me to you PM list. I already know i m going to love reading ur this FF for sure. This FF is simply wonderful to read. The way you people have focused on the main character and those pic for every chapter are just mind blowing. Do not forget to make me a part of ur such a lovely FF by adding me u to FF memebr list.. and plz update soon . Will b waiting for it.
Love yaa,
~Alsha~

Thanks Alsha!

Yep you can be added to the PM list! 😃

skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shininggal2008

Love yaa,
~Alsha~

awww wow hun so nice of you to make a visit here i am very very touched by your sweet words....thank you so much in joining niki and I, we are happy!!!!! especially cause you are not a yuvi fan or no nothing of YUVI it means a lot for you to read this and we will be posting soon so stay tuned❤️

skstar thumbnail
okay you know I just read all the comments from EVERYONE OF YOU and want to THANKKKKK U loads for the comments and giving us such encouragement to keep writing because it means a lot. I love you all a lot and reallly really do appreciate the feedback to comments because it really helps us when we write so thank you so much to all the lovely ladies.❤️❤️❤️ *mwaaaaaaaaa*
❤️
skstar thumbnail
13th Script: Look whose back to give you some treat for the weekend heheh yes its true we are back again for our lovely ladies or shall I say YUVI lovers oh and Sunny Lover?😛
😃
anyone excited??? Enjoy guys!!!! hope it was worth the wait & thanks for all your love/support this far, love u all!!! and thanksssss to all the lovely comments for the previous update, really appreciate it!!!!🤗❤️
❤️❤️

mental asylum? tunnels? waterfall? rain and waves😲😲😲

😲