Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rose- thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
it's so romantic and the confession diolugues were speechless. yeah i don't whether to pity zeb or not cuz Angad and Zeb both look same. i m confused here. which face should i resemble zaib with?
simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Izzy*

it's so romantic and the confession diolugues were speechless. yeah i don't whether to pity zeb or not cuz Angad and Zeb both look same. i m confused here. which face should i resemble zaib with?

😳thanks, and as for Zaib resemble his face with Karthiks!!πŸ˜†

dAzZeL mE x3 thumbnail
awww thats was sooo cute 😳 and very happy πŸ˜›
<33Minal
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwwwwwww natashaa that soooo romantic 😳 the confession ... the feelings ... the patch up... i could go on and on ... it was really soooooooooooooo cute 😳   khair mr zeb 😑 😑 😑 stay away from kripa.... tumko pata hai she loves angad so leave her ... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† pyscho nhi banaaa πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ so kya agar tumko pata hai ki angad ka ghar countryside per hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1_43

awwwwwwww natashaa that soooo romantic 😳 the confession ... the feelings ... the patch up... i could go on and on ... it was really soooooooooooooo cute 😳   khair mr zeb 😑 😑 😑 stay away from kripa.... tumko pata hai she loves angad so leave her ... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† pyscho nhi banaaa πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ so kya agar tumko pata hai ki angad ka ghar countryside per hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

lol zaib ko pata hai to vo kripa ko akher lai gayega aur phir humara bechara Angad phirse dukhi re jayega!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplyconfused

lol zaib ko pata hai to vo kripa ko akher lai gayega aur phir humara bechara Angad phirse dukhi re jayega!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

omg natasha dont make angad πŸ€—cry now bechara wasi bhoot roya haii 😭😭😭 dhuki how uska dushman .πŸ‘πŸ‘.. in this case zebπŸ˜‰..

per zaib ko to koi kaam tha wonder kya kaam πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplyconfused

😳thanks, and as for Zaib resemble his face with Karthiks!!πŸ˜†

kartick and kripa ewww! i should not have asked it cuz i will have bad thoughts! LOLπŸ˜†

simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Izzy*

kartick and kripa ewww! i should not have asked it cuz i will have bad thoughts! LOLπŸ˜†

lol!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....you could put anybody as his face BUT NOT angad's face angad's face is reserved for.....ANGAD!! lol

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ superb parts Natasha...the dialogues were just too good yaar...plz cont soon
simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1_43

omg natasha dont make angad πŸ€—cry now bechara wasi bhoot roya haii 😭😭😭 dhuki how uska dushman .πŸ‘πŸ‘.. in this case zebπŸ˜‰..

per zaib ko to koi kaam tha wonder kya kaam πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lakin zaib thora sa pagal hai Kripa ki chakar mein to vo kaam chodkar Kripa kai paas chale ayega aur phir chipak jayega kripa ke saath!! i wont make Angad cry....or will i??😈