Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marvelous.malks thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Nice Nats!! šŸ‘šŸ˜‰šŸ˜†...waiting for the next part, more after i read the preview šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰...

justchill thumbnail
Wow that was fantastic Natasha ..! Only Three more parts ?
dAzZeL mE x3 thumbnail
awww that part was sooo cute šŸ˜³
<33Minal
neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplyconfused

PREVIEW FOR TOMMORROW: Old feelings/flames rekindle....and it ends heatedšŸ˜‰šŸ˜›šŸ˜†

lovely cont wait!

simplyconfused thumbnail
next part will be up in a few minutes!!
simplyconfused thumbnail

Kripa continued to stare at the Firefly tree, and smiled. "I've never seen anything so beautiful beforeā€¦" said Kripa. ā€¦

"Me neither," whispered Angad, who had been staring at Kripa the whole time, rather then the tree, and thinking at the same time, "I know she doesn't want to be with me she wants to be with him so I'm not going to interfereā€¦ I'm just going to sit back, && watch my whole world disappearā€¦."

Kripa turned her head to look at Angad, and saw that he was looking at her the whole time.

The two stared into each other's eyes intently, hoping that the other would speak first, until the thunder began to rumble.

"Er, come on, we better head back to the house, it's going to start raining any second," began Angad. Kripa ignored what Angad said, and looked back at the Fireflies in the tree.

Kripa frowned as she continued to stare, feeling Angad's eyes on her back. Kripa knew Angad still loved her, she wouldn't admit it to herself, but she knew. She said, "In this weird, twisted way I know you missed me; not because I want to believe it but because you will never find a girl that will put up with you .. Like I Didā€¦.." She knew that she had gone to find out for sure, she knew she had gone to tell him that she loved him too, and never stopped.

The rain began to pour heavily, and Kripa allowed her hair to get soaked, and she looked at Angad from the corner of her eye.

It was as if she went back in time, nine years, when Kripa was standing in her office hugging Angad, telling Angad how much she loved him.

It had all been so simple then.

Angad stood there momentarily shocked but the quickly recovered, "Kripa," began Angad as he placed his hand on her shoulder, hoping to gain her attention.

"Don't touch me!" yelled Kripa. Angad stepped back, wondering if maybe he had over-stepped his boundaries as a friend.

"Come on, Kripa, we've got to goā€¦"

"No!" yelled Kripa. She turned, and the rain water that had seeped into her hair flung out as little droplets.

"Why didn't you ever write to me? Why? Why did you try to forget about me? I never forgot about you!" cried Kripa. "I thought about you every day, for the past seven years, and I always wondered when you would come for me, but you never did! Was it that easy to forget? I compared every guy I saw to you and you know what? They never measured up.... not even close and the sad thing is that some of them are probably "better" than u ... but I just couldn't see itā€¦." Kripa began to cry.

"Sometimes you've got to let go of the good, just to find the better..." replied Angad not looking into Kripa's eyes.

Ignoring Angad's comment, "Was it really that easy for you to end it? Want to know something? The time when I was with you was the happiest I had been in a long time. That's part of the reason it had been so hard to get over you && move on, 'cause you were such a significant part of my life, and the thought of losing you killed me. Then, I felt like I was never going to be happy again. At least, not as happy as I was with you. To tell you the truth, I would give anything to get back that time, even go through the hurt again. Do you really think I put off my wedding for financial success? No!" yelled Kripa. "I did it, in case you ever came back for me, because I thought it wasn't over, but now it's too lateā€¦" finished Kripa in one last sob.

Angad getting angry now. How come she didn't understand! He went away for the both of them! Is it his fault that when he came back she was gone so he told Prithvi if he ever found her not to tell her anything? Was it really his fault?  "Kripa, you wrote your name on my heart, and you think it was easy for me trying to forget about you? The hardest thing, is watching the one you love, love someone elseā€¦. you're only the best thing I've ever had. BUT, you deserve better then me! I had no idea where I would go with my job, and I definitely didn't want to put your life in danger so when I found you gone I figured it was all for the betterā€¦ā€¦"

"There's a thick line between love and hate, yet you still managed to break it Mr. Angad Khanna. You break my heart into a thousand pieces and you say it's because I deserve better?"

"Sometimes in life you wish for something to happen, then there's a point when you stop wishing Kripa. Not because you got what you wished for, but because you finally accepted the truth: not all wishes come true. I know that from experience. I wished to hold you in my arms everyday, but it never happened. You know, for the longest time, I even started waiting to love someone like I loved you. But somewhere along the way I realized: that's not going to happen. And it's okay. You were my first love. I felt like I was working for something I'm never going to get. A shoot and miss kind of deal. Like, no matter what I can't have it. But that makes me fight for it just a little bit more? That is how I felt those first few years, and I just gave-up trying after a whileā€¦."

"I don't think I will ever get over you completely, Angad, and I will always remember you as the one I wanted more than anything in the world, but couldn't have because I wasn't ever good enough for you (Angad tried saying something here but she cut him off). If your not willing to risk it all than you don't want me bad enough. Everyone always asks what happened to us; two lovers who were crazy about each other. I will always tell them you were the crazy one, you walked away from it all, & what hurts more than losing you, is knowing you're not fighting to keep me. I feel so lost, not knowing what to do. And I thought you'd be the one to understand, but I guess not."

"NEVER say you aren't good enough for me! You deserve all the happiness in the world and that is something I can't promise you, Kripa. Before I sleep & after I wake up & all the hours in betweenā€¦ you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughtsā€¦ l o v e leaves a memory that no one can steal. But it also leaves a heartache that no one can healā€¦Kripaā€¦. Do you know how many times I have had just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you? I hate days like those, because they remind me of the one thing I don't have but want really bad."

"THAT IS NOT THE POINT! Does it hurt to know we haven't talked in years? Does it hurt to know we can't look at each other without looking away? Does it hurt to know that everything we had slipped away? You think that you can just blow me away after all we've been through? After all those late night calls, the talks, the conversations, the laughs, the tears, the fights? After you made me fall in love with you and then you broke my heart? You think that I will just forget? You think I will forget all the pain and hurt you put me through?" Kripa yelled at Angad.

Angad loosing patience now, "You know what? Go date or marry whoever your little heart desires. Because eventually when you're done with all those boys and you find out none of them really loved you, you're going to think about me, and how much I loved you. You never even gave me one chance, one little try, and you're going to want a try. AND you know what? I'm not going to have gone anywhere. I will still be here loving you. Because I bet everyone else can look into your eyes a million times & never see what I see in you with one glance."

"If you could just see how much you have hurt me Angad you wouldn't be able to look me in the eyes ever againā€¦."

Calming down now, "I loved you more then I thought I could love anybody Kripa maybe that was and is the problem. I just want the best for youā€¦. You know, it's been a long time since the first timesā€¦.The first time we met to the first time we kissed, to our first fight, our first good-bye, our first tears to the first "I love you."  People say you never realize what you have until you lose it.  In a way they're right.  But I never took you for granted because I knew any day I could wake up and you would be gone.  I just hoped so much it wouldn't be for a very long time.  But now I miss all those things I never really noticed.  Like how much I miss your hands holding mine and most of all, I miss your smile.  No matter what was going wrong, all you had to do was give me that smile of yours and somehow I knew everything was going to be all right.  I haven't seen that smile forever.  I just keep hoping I'll see it again so I can have that feeling that everything is going to be all right again.  I'm not all right.  I'm anything but okay right now.  I just keep wondering if I'm ever on your mind.  Or if you ever miss my smile too.  I wonder if you ever wake up in the middle of the night praying that I'll come back.  I miss you so much.  There's nothing I can say that would ever make you understand just what you mean to me. I could write a 300chapter novel; about every single thing that I love about you, but I'm not going to write you a novel, poem, or tell you how much I miss you. Because word's can be bullshit but when you see the tear's, streaming down my face. Hopefully you'll understand. I want more than anything to see your smile again knowing it's for me.  I need something to hang on to.  I need you. I love you Kripa, and I don't say I love you to hear you say it back. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing I have ever hadā€¦..Do you know how much I hate breathing? Because every breath I take proves that I can live without youā€¦.. Do you still feel the same or as time put out the flame?"

"It's amazing Angad how one day I am in love with you, but the next day I am DEADLY in love with you
& I know the next glance you give me might kill me. I've thought about you so many times. I've tried to get over you but each time I fail. I stay up at night sometimes wondering what you are doing. And honestly it's started to scare me one and a while. I was scared that I was just wasting my time on someone who will never love me back or on someone I will never ever see again. Sometimes I wish I could fast forward time to see if in the end it is all worth itā€¦I wish some sign would tell me who MY Mr. perfect isā€¦"

"Maybe the perfect person for you is standing right in front of you and you don't even realize itā€¦.If you can't see it, I feel S0RRY for you; there was this boy that would have done anything for you.. He may not be the handsomest, richest, or smartest boy aliveā€¦ But I can guarantee he would've given you the world."

Angad's heart began to pound, and he knew what he was about to do was right. 

"What I had for you will never change Kripa. I will always love you!" Angad repeated. He ran and grabbed Kripa in his arms, pushed her against a tree, and kissed her in the pouring rain, with all the love he had felt for her in the seven years that they were apart, and he had no intention of ever stopping.

Kripa threw her arms around Angad's neck, and kissed him back. This is what she came for, and she got it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~

The next morning, Angad didn't budge from where he had slept, on the couch. He laid and watched Kripa sleep on his bed, watching as her body lifted every time she breathed. A grin spread across his face as he thought, she always loved me tooā€¦

Kripa opened her eyes, and saw Angad looking back at her, and she smiled.

"Hello, strangerā€¦" whispered Angad. Kripa giggled at this, and sighed.

"'Morning, love." Kripa replied back.

Angad kissed Kripa lightly on the lips, and grinned.

"Should I shave?" asked Angad. Kripa laughed, and said, "Oh no, I like it like this, just like when we were married."

Angad agreed not to shave, and shot up quickly. "I think I'll make something to eat, I'm not much of a cook, but I can make eggsā€¦" began Angad. "You like eggs, don't you, Kripa?"

"Of course, Angad," sighed Kripa. Angad went down the stairs, and told Kripa to come down when she feels like it, and although Kripa wanted nothing more than to go with Angad, she knew she had no energy to start with, and allowed him to cook for her alone.

When Kripa was looking around Angad's room, she saw many pictures of him from his childhood. In most of them he looked miserable, but in some, he looked like she remembered him. How he was when he was with her.

Kripa heard a soft tap in the distance, and she knew it was the mailman. He took the letter from his bag, and dropped it on Kripa's lap. She recognized the hand writing as Zaib's, and opened the letter with out even looking at the mailman.

Kripa,
I'm sorry to be leaving you on your own in London, although this letter looks like it from some place farther then that, but anyhow, I will be stuck in Scotland for a few days more, probably around a week and a half at the most. Please write to me, I miss you so much.
I love you,
Zaib

Kripa's heart sunk, knowing that Zaib was still in Scotland, imagining her missing him in her small apartment just as much as he missed her. Kripa was clueless how to respond, was it right to tell him? Should she let him know about Angad? Kripa thought and thought, and she chose to avoid telling him for as long as she could, after all, Kripa wasn't even completely figured out, and she didn't want to confuse Zaib with her feelings as well.

Kripa grabbed a piece of paper out of her purse, and grabbed the pen sitting on Angad's bedside table.

My Dearest Zaib,
I miss you to the highest degree, and it's most unfortunate that you will be kept from me longer than you already have been. I will be in the country-side for a few days, searching for antiques, but as of now, I'm finding nothing at a reasonable price. I send you my love,
Kripa.

Yes, that sounds right thought Kripa. She folded the reply and handed it to the mailman. "Give this to the mail people. This letter is supposed to be sent to Scotlandā€¦" mailman took the letter in his hand, and gave a short nod, and flew down the dusty path in his broken bicycle just like he always had.

Kripa let out a long sigh, and left the room to meet up with her Angad.

Kripa walked down the stairs, and stared around at the house.

"I still can't get over your house, Angadā€¦" said Kripa. Angad spun around as he flipped the egg.

"You like it that much?" asked Angad.
Kripa walked down the stairs and wrapped her arms around Angad's waist, and attempted to place her chin on his shoulder.

"I love this house," said Kripa as she kissed his neck lightly. Angad, although wouldn't admit it at the moment, felt his knees weaken at Kripa's touch, and he turned to her.

"And I love you," said Angad. Angad then kissed her on the lips and flipped the egg one more time.

As many of you well know, there is no way an affair can be this easy. Many of you can surely assume that Zaib will get Kripa's reply, and you can definitely assume that Zaib will be suspicious.

Kripa's not the only one who knows about Angad's home in the country-side.

What's Zaib going to do about his suspicions of Kripa's whereabouts? What will Kripa do when she realizes she can't avoid Zaib forever? Will it come down to a choice? Read on and find out!

hope you all liked it!!

<3 natasha

Edited by simplyconfused - 18 years ago
sweets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was awesome...simply fab...so has realised whom she actually loves or is she still confused??? n i pity zeb rt now!
simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweets

it was awesome...simply fab...so has realised whom she actually loves or is she still confused??? n i pity zeb rt now!

lol i think it is pretty clear who she loves!!šŸ˜‰šŸ˜›šŸ˜ƒ

justchill thumbnail
Natasha dear Chapter 8 ...? Anyways beautiful part...i am sure telling each other how much they missed is very difficult. What is Kripa planning to do ?..i tot she loved Angad but while writing the letter .she still was not sure of her feeling ?
simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: justchill

Natasha dear Chapter 8 ...? Anyways beautiful part...i am sure telling each other how much they missed is very difficult. What is Kripa planning to do ?..i tot she loved Angad but while writing the letter .she still was not sure of her feeling ?

ohhh yeah sorry about that!! i was thinking about something else when i wrote the question things!! You'll see....i dont want to give anything away!!