Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplyconfused thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

"Zaib! Will you please pay attention?" yelled the Minister of Scotland at a meeting.

Zaib's head shot up from his doodle of the evil guy at work; Osama Binladen.

"This man seems to have been wreaking havoc all over the world; Afghanistan and the United States in particular, the U.S. citizens even know about him. Apparently in 2001, he hired a bunch of people he called 'AlQuida' to crash air plans-"

"They're called planes, Minister," said Prithvi on the other side of the table.

"Thank you, Officer Prithvi. So as I was saying, Binladen hired a bunch of people to destroy a bunch of important buildings, and he's been on the run ever since. He's a danger to everyone, and we need to stop it!" exclaimed the minister.

"But, why are we in Scotland if we're searching for a man who's wandering the African dessert?" asked some Spanish FBI officer that Zaib didn't know the name of.

"Because, Officer Sanchez, he has accomplices all over the world, and he's right under all of our noses. First, this O'Bryan lad, then…" the minister heaved a long sigh.

"President George W. Bush of the United States," finished the Minister.

"So that's why he hasn't been doing anything useful!" exclaimed some American lady.

"Exactly Officer Johnson," said the minister. "He may be claiming he's fighting a 'War on Terror', but we know better."

Zaib was not paying attention to this in the least bit. He was preoccupied with Kripa's whereabouts, and why she really had gone to the country-side.

Suddenly, Zaib's sidekick/assistant, Rohit, came running in to the room.

"M-Minister! I've a message from the Minister in Germany! They've caught O'Bryan! We can send the FBI agent's home for the rest of the year, and then it's off to the United States!" cried Rohit with a hint of exhaustion in his voice!

"Thank you, Rohit, well, you heard the guy, get your stuff and get out!" yelled Scotland's Minister. Zaib smiled. Now I'll know exactly what is going on…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~

Kripa was now at Angad's house for a fifth day, and Zaib was certainly in the back of Kripa's mind, but the pleasantness of Angad's home made her worry of it less. She was curious to learn of how Angad lived his everyday life, and he did so in a wonderful way, a way that Zaib would find insane. Angad, who inherited his family fortune after the death of his parents, worked very little for money, but this made being with him fun and convenient, and if anything, Kripa was glad he was living off of his parents rather than the sweat off of his own forehead.

Everyday, Angad would show Kripa a new wonder about his farm, from the gathering swans to the purple in the morning sky.

"When did you start to appreciate those kinds of things, Angad?" asked Kripa on their way back from watching the swans.

"I don't know really, I guess when my mom died and well….er…when you left I had a bit more time on my hands, and I was hoping to find something to talk to once in a while, like a new bird that no one had heard of or a stray animal, but I found these things instead, and it made silence seam so much better," said Angad as he grabbed Kripa's hand.

Kripa smiled at Angad, and came to a sudden dawning.

Although this was her Angad, there was something about him, something different.

When they were younger, he was confused, not sure of what he truly wanted. He didn't really enjoy his job as an FBI officer much. Yeah, it had the excitement and thrill he always wanted, but there was something missing to him. First he said he didn't care if the world knew, and it suddenly became about what the world knew, about what they thought. But now, it was as if he didn't care at all, as if simply showing up on his doorstep had changed him some how, and it hopefully forever would.

"Well, this is it," said Zaib as he stood in front of a large plantation-like home 8 hours later.

Zaib heaved a large sigh; the war, although tough on his mind, had never hurt his heart before. Not like this. "I just hope I'm wrong about this."

Zaib made a knocking motion at the door and pulled away; he was scared. Scared of what he feared was to come. Frightened of how this would change his life forever. He was afraid of finding his fianc in the room, holding the hand of another man, telling another man she loved him more than Zaib, afraid that of all people, she would leave him, for Angad.

Nonsense, thought Zaib. "Kripa wouldn't do that to me, right?" asked Zaib to himself nervously.

"I guess I will just have to see," said Zaib. Zaib finally knocked on the door, hoping that his worst fear wouldn't come true.

But it did.

Kripa and Angad walked through the door, and looked at one another again. Kripa was so happy to have him back, to have her Angad back. Angad couldn't believe how easy it was for his dream to come true. He knew he didn't deserve it, he knew he should have lost her once and forever seven years ago, but obviously, yes you guessed it, the universe brought them together, and wants them to stay that way.

Kripa then looked at her hand once again and noticed, she never took the ring off.

Kripa came to a dawning once again. What am I doing?! she thought. this isn't right, why am I waiting?

"Angad, I-"

There was a sudden knock on the door.

"I'll get it," said Angad.

"No, let me get it." Kripa opened the door, and thought, Wonderful timing…

Zaib stared at Kripa for a moment longer, and a surge of anger went through him like wildfire. He wanted to kill Angad. Kill Angad right now, and he wanted to do it more than he ever did. The only trouble was, he couldn't see Angad.

Hopefully I'm jumping to conclusions. I'm not even sure if this is Angad's house, thought Zaib. For all I know, Kripa could simply be looking at the house, and plans on buying it…

"Er, hello," said Zaib nervously.

"Hi," replied Kripa. Kripa wasn't sure how to react to Zaib. She wasn't sure if she should ask, 'Why are you here,' or, 'How did you find me.'

"Who is it love?" came Angad's voice. Kripa suddenly looked down, and Zaib's ears reddened.

"It's him!" yelled Zaib. "You're with him! Let me at him, Kripa! Let me at him!" he continued to yell as he pushed through the door. Kripa tried to restrain her fianc while Angad stood up, ready to defend himself if worse came to worse.

"Zaib! Zaib, stop!" yelled Kripa as she frantically tried to hold on to Zaib. Zaib's face was red from all of the energy he used to get to Angad, with the added anger of finding her here.

"I don't believe this, Kripa! How could you? We're supposed to be getting married, and you're with another guy? With Angad?!" yelled Zaib. Kripa was on the verge of tears, although she was looking at Zaib confidently.

"Zaib, this isn't the right place," said Kripa. "Go to the hotel, and I'll explain everything, okay? Please?" Kripa begged. Zaib, still very red, and beginning to look like a carrot, nodded, and left the house silently, and left with out a final glance.

Kripa watched her fianc disappear, and she became plagued with guilt. She walked back into the living room, and fell into Angad's arms, and sobbed. Angad rubbed her back sympathetically, and sighed.

"It's okay, Kripa, it's going to be okay, Zaib will understand. I promise," said Angad. Kripa shook her head and sat down on the couch.

"Angad, it's not that. It's just, when I'm with you, I'm how we've always been, the way I am, but something about me changes when I'm with Zaib. Something big that affects me in a big way, Whenever I see you my heart starts to race Whenever you speak to me I freak out...and loose all words
Whenever you Hug me i feel like jumping up and down Whenever you kiss me I fall in love over again. And I just don't feel that way with Zaib. I feel something different and really nice with him," said Kripa as she wiped her eyes.

"What are you saying, Kripa?" asked Angad as he sat down next to her. "Are you saying that, that you still love him? After all of this time?" Angad began to get angry as the possibility of this. She never actually told me she still loved me, thought Angad.

Another tear fell from Kripa's face, and she whispered, "I don't know."

Angad stared at her, and his eyes became cold, angry. "What do you mean, 'you don't know'? How can you not know if you love one person or the other?" yelled Angad. "What about the past couple of days, Kripa? Have they meant anything to you?"

"The last few days were," Kripa paused as she recalled. "Wonderful, but they were also irresponsible…"

"So that's how it is, huh?" yelled Angad as he stood looking at Kripa, his eyes becoming colder by the second. "What the hell is this really about, Kripa? Does this have anything to do with love? You were bored, Kripa, or you never would have come to me! But you just needed that little bit, didn't you? That last little bit of passion that you and jerk will never have!"

"Don't call him a jerk!" yelled Kripa.

"I'll call him whatever the hell I want!" yelled Angad. "Go ahead! Go! Go back to him! Take the easy way, I know how it feels, I've done it before, I'm sure you can do it too!"

"Easy way?!" yelled Kripa, who was now standing, anger coursing through her veins. "There is no easy way! No matter what I do, some one I love gets hurt! I love you, Angad! Of course I love you! You know I love you, but what I did, it was wrong. I made a promise, I made a promise to a man who loves me with all of his heart and soul, just like you!"

"Your promise was bull-shit, Kripa!" yelled Angad. "What are you going to do, Kripa? What do you want?" asked Angad finally.

Kripa stood, panting, staring at her slightly insane love, and shook her head.

"It's not that simple."

"What do you want, Kripa?! Me & you could make the entire world jealous, so why not? Let's slow dance && be the couple everyone wishes they could be ' let's look at the stars & kiss all night.... Let's take it slow then speed it up. Let's take stupid pictures & laugh till we can't breathe let's be forever you & me
because that is just something I want for the REST OF MY LIFE. Basically, bottom line is if you want me I'm all yours." Angad said in a shaky voice trying to stay calm, his hands tightly gripping her shoulders.

"I have to go," said Kripa simply. She walked out the door, and vanished in her rusty car.

And with that, thought Angad. She was gone…

What's Kripa going to do? Who will she choose? Will Zaib be livid at Kripa forever? What will Angad do? Read on to the final chapter, and find out!

A/N #1: I apologize to my Bush-supporting readers who found my theory evil, but I myself was angry at the time of writing it due to something he had said on television, and was compelled to insult him in my story. I hope this does not change your opinion on my story! BUT you cam this far in reading it, don't stop! You only have one more part left to read! AND happe they will discuss their baby issues in the next chapter!!

<3 natasha

simplyconfused thumbnail
ye part itna bhi depressing nahi hai!! 😕 😆
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwww natashaa..... u made angad cry 😭 maina kaha tha na mr fevicol ko scotland main rakho....agaya kabab main hadi 😆 😆 😆 aur kripaaaa 😡 😡 😡 u left angad .... bechara... 🤗 its only for him .hehe 😆 😆 anyways gr8 part... wonder kya bola tha bush nay hehe 😆 😆 😆 loved ur dialouges...

contd soon na .... 🤗
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome part natasha
its okay about Bush part, we all need to take our anger out somehow 😛
awwwww the baby part is coming in next part
sorry for keep bugging you about it 😆
waiting to read the last part 😳
sweets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
interesting part...she better choose angad n not zeb...pls continue soon!
simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: happe

awesome part natasha
its okay about Bush part, we all need to take our anger out somehow 😛
awwwww the baby part is coming in next part
sorry for keep bugging you about it 😆
waiting to read the last part 😳

lol its okay happe i am glad you reminded me!!

simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1_43

awwwwwwwww natashaa..... u made angad cry 😭 maina kaha tha na mr fevicol ko scotland main rakho....agaya kabab main hadi 😆 😆 😆 aur kripaaaa 😡 😡 😡 u left angad .... bechara... 🤗 its only for him .hehe 😆 😆 anyways gr8 part... wonder kya bola tha bush nay hehe 😆 😆 😆 loved ur dialouges...

contd soon na .... 🤗

hmmmm.....should i make Zaib cry now??😆

simplyconfused thumbnail
okay i have the last part written but i will keep you guys waiting a little longer!! 😆 😈

Originally posted by: simplyconfused

hmmmm.....should i make Zaib cry now??😆

yes yes make mr fevicol cryyyy please please 😈

Originally posted by: simplyconfused

okay i have the last part written but i will keep you guys waiting a little longer!! 😆 😈

natashaaaaaaaaa 😭 come on cant wait anymore ... edge of the seat per huun gir gayi too 😉

lol take ur time 😳
🤗