Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarna thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
really gud part natasha n i cant believe the story is ending i hope its a happy ending i want kripa n angad together. they were married and since they are not officially divorced i hope they get back together
continue soon 😊
simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: happe

awwwwwwww that was really nice part natasha
continue soon
loved it 😳

hey one thing that doesn't leave my mind is why didn't Angad asked Kripa about their baby?

hmmmm.....good question!! I forgot about the baby!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜•.....thanks for reminding me!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awww natasha that was such sweeeeet part 😳 hate that they had to go diff ways .... 😭 but how come its not killing them discussin old memories 😭 😭 😭 cant wait for ur next part.... 😳

btw love ur sign 😳
sweets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ooh...tht was really romantic...especially the last bit..pls continue soon ... only 3 parts..ure ending this fan fic way too early!!
simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweets

ooh...tht was really romantic...especially the last bit..pls continue soon ... only 3 parts..ure ending this fan fic way too early!!

lol i was planning where i am going to take it and i really dont want to stretch it but these 3 parts will be good!! 😳

neha9 thumbnail
great parts! cont soon! i dont think i can wait to long,lol πŸ˜†
simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarna

really gud part natasha n i cant believe the story is ending i hope its a happy ending i want kripa n angad together. they were married and since they are not officially divorced i hope they get back together
continue soon 😊

you'll see!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1_43

awww natasha that was such sweeeeet part 😳 hate that they had to go diff ways .... 😭 but how come its not killing them discussin old memories 😭 😭 😭 cant wait for ur next part.... 😳

btw love ur sign 😳

thanks!! Next episode old memories will re-kindle!!πŸ˜‰

simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha9

great parts! cont soon! i dont think i can wait to long,lol πŸ˜†

dont worry next part will be posted tommorrow!!

simplyconfused thumbnail

PREVIEW FOR TOMMORROW: Old feelings/flames rekindle....and it ends heatedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Edited by simplyconfused - 18 years ago