Users

Frequent Posters

simplyconfused thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: happe

that was really nice part natasha
loved it
continue soon

today's part reminded me of the scene from the novel NOTEBOOK by Nicholas Sparks when Allie went to meet Noah as she saw his pic in newspaper along with the house he furnished 😳

lol yeah i got the idea from that but i changed it around a little bit!!😃

justchill thumbnail
natasha dear ..that was beautiful ..they have become so matured ..6 six years ...quite a long time.now pls continue really soon sweety...
simplyconfused thumbnail
next part will be tonight and i think i will end this one soon!! i have thought of a great ending and i have an awsome idea for a new one!! 😃 .....
-Rose- thumbnail
hey natasha,
ur fanfic is doing fab. it's confusing to c both Angad and Zaib alive individually! having same faces ...

waiting for next part.
dAzZeL mE x3 thumbnail
does ur a include a happy ending???? it better 😆 lol
<33Minal
simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: dAzZeL mE x3

does ur a include a happy ending???? it better 😆 lol
<33Minal

i wont give that away but you will see!!

AngadKripa4eva thumbnail
Wow Natasha. This is the first time I've read this fan-fic and I could just couldn't stop. It's excellent. Do continue. 👏
simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngadKripa4eva

Wow Natasha. This is the first time I've read this fan-fic and I could just couldn't stop. It's excellent. Do continue. 👏

thanks i am really glad you liek it!!

simplyconfused thumbnail

"Ugh, damn car!" yelled Angad as he continued to attempt to get the engine started. Angad hadn't ridden it since he took off from the train station all those years ago. He took the slick, black, now rusty, car and made a dent in it by kicking it, and then kicked it again in anger. Angad then looked at the dented car, mumbled, "Great! Just what I needed" and went back to working on the not starting engine.

Angad got in the car again, and attempted to start it, and then finally gave up. "Well, looks like we're walking…" mumbled Angad as he pushed the car into his shed. It'll be better that way… he thought as he stared at his old dented car.

Angad looked down at his watch, and realized that Kripa would be there in about an hour. Angad quickly shaved, then showered. He put on clothes from when he was married to her, which was a pair of faded jeans and a black t-shirt that read FBI. He had his shirt tucked in just like he and Kripa, both, liked it. The front tucked in a little bit and the rest of shirt untucked.

Angad looked himself over and grinned, this is how he wanted Kripa to see him, regardless of the fact that he had broken up with her, and forgetting the fact that she was engaged.

Angad looked at his watch again, and sighed. "Ten of three, ten of three, any minute now…"

Angad tidied up the house in the spare time he had. Although he definitely could use one, Angad chose not to use a maid because he knew Kripa had always hated the idea of enslaving people in order for us, other people, to relax. Angad then poured two cups of coffee, and laid out milk and sugar so that Kripa could make it how she liked. Angad then picked up the book of sonnets he was reading the day before, hoping to give off the impression of being casually prepared.

Then there was a knock on the door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~

Kripa exited her bathroom, wearing her favorite satin robe. She then dried her hair, and put it back in a high pony-tail. Kripa then chose to wear a light blue skirt and a white blouse. Kripa checked herself over in her mirror and smiled.

I don't know why, but I'm so excited! She thought. She then grabbed her little white purse and headed out the door, but then suddenly, she stopped.

Kripa walked back into her room, and shut the door. She then sat down on the bed, and closed her eyes. Kripa knew what she was doing was wrong, she knew that she had a fianc who was clueless to the fact that Kripa was even here, let alone on her way to visit her ex-husband from years ago, obviously wanting something, knowing she would get what she wanted soon enough.

But I want to go, I need to go… thought Kripa as she grabbed her purse and walked out the door. She left the motel, and walked to her car parked on the street. With a loud screeeech, Kripa disappeared on the spot, and landed right in front of Angad's house minutes later.

Kripa put on a large smile, and walked quickly up to the front door of Angad's home, and knocked.

Angad then came to the door, and Kripa could tell he had gotten ready just for the occasion. He looked young, like she remembered him. The only thing that seemed as if it wasn't supposed to be was the scar on his chin. Kripa held out her hand for a shake, and Angad grabbed her hand and responded with a gentle nudge.

"Hello, Kripa," said Angad. "Hello…" sighed Kripa. She stepped in the house, and waited for Angad to show her whatever he wanted to show her.

"I thought we could have something to eat before we go, my car isn't really working, and I don't want us to get tired…" said Angad nervously. Kripa smiled, and said, "Okay…"

The two sat down on the couches, exactly where they had sat the day before, and sipped coffee. The two talked of how everyone was doing, about their school days, about their married days, and about many other times they shared together

Angad nodded, and agreed absent-mindedly throughout the conversation. He then suddenly looked at the clock above Kripa's head, and realized it was just about time to show Kripa the surprise he had for her.

"Come on, Kripa, I think it's about time for us to head over to the middle of the woods, you're going to love this…" began Angad as he stood up and guided Kripa to follow him out the door.

The two had been walking for a good fifteen minutes, and Kripa began to look slightly winded. Angad smiled at this, and couldn't help but chuckle, because it reminded him of times when they were married. "What are you laughing at, Angad Khanna?" asked Kripa.

"Oh, nothing, I just thought about the time when we were married and at a restaurant, when we had to run from the owner because……, you know, doing what we weren't supposed to be doing," said Angad, blushing slightly. Kripa giggled and sighed.

"Yeah, we had fun, didn't we?" Angad nodded and continued to lead Kripa toward the surprise.

The sun had just finally set, and he knew it would be perfect. Angad couldn't see the moon, and he realized that the clouds outside were stormy. Angad smiled at this, because there was something about Kripa only he knew.

She loves the rain.

When the two started to near the area where the surprise lay, Angad quickly looked at Kripa and said, "Close your eyes."

"Angad, that stup-"

"Just close your eyes, Kripa, trust me. You'll love this."

Kripa did as he was told, and Angad guided Kripa by placing his hands over her eyes, and leading her to the spot.

When they entered the clearing, Angad grinned at the surprise, and lifted his hands off of Kripa's face.

"Can I open my eyes?" asked Kripa.

"Yes, go ahead…" sighed Angad. Kripa lifted her eyelids, and never saw a more beautiful site.

The trees were filled with fireflies. Kripa had never seen anything like it, and she grinned. It was as if the tree wasn't even there, and that it was replaced by a gigantic light.

"I've never seen fireflies act like this before…" began Kripa.

"I know, I never understood why they did this either, but I was always glad that they did," whispered Angad.

Kripa continued to stare at the fireflies. "I've never seen anything so beautiful before…"

Angad continued to watch Kripa's face glow in the light of the fireflies. "Me neither,"

What will Kripa say to that little comment? Will she be ecstatic? Flattered? Angry? Will Zaib EVER find out that Kripa went to visit Angad? Continue reading and find out!

3 more parts left to this story!!!

<3 natasha

Edited by simplyconfused - 18 years ago
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwwwwwww that was really nice part natasha
continue soon
loved it 😳

hey one thing that doesn't leave my mind is why didn't Angad asked Kripa about their baby?