WRITTEN UPDATE- Jan 12th 2009

Posted: 15 years ago
WRITTEN UPDATE FOR JANUARY 12th, 2009 (Episode #1)

----------
Hey guys! My names Payal πŸ˜ƒ I will be doing regular updates for Yeh Rishta Kya  Kehlata Hai Every Monday-Tuesday. Sorry for any mistakes, it was kinda hard as this was the first episode and I needed to get introduced to all of the characters. So well.. Enjoy! Pressing the thank you button or commenting would make me happy πŸ˜Š

----------
PINK- UPDATE
PURPLE- MY THOUGHTS

----------

TODAY

You hear a voice over. A man is describing where the house of Rekun.something? (Sorry my sister was yelling when they were saying it. haii.)(Well.. Akshara's house they were talking about) A girl (Dhaniya) goes up to a guy (bhola) washing a car. They start fighting. Gopi Dadi comes over and asks whats happening. Bhola says that Dhaniya is teasing him. Gopi Daadi laughs. Dadi teases Bhola and explains the relationship of a man and woman. Someone calls Dhaniya. Its Badi Ma calling. Dhaniya says "I don't know who's face I saw early this morning, now I'll have to hear her yell at me too" She runs into the house blabbering things and sits infront of God. Badi Ma comes and calling Dhaniya. She says she's been calling her forever. Dhaniya says she just came. Badi Ma asks where Akshara is. Dhaniya says there is no real location of a flying bird. A lady comes in smiling and says "your right Dhaniya, its Badi ma that keeps her locked in a cage" (Its Choti Ma) They explain that Akshara is Badi Ma's daughter but was taken care by Choti Ma. Choti Ma's daughter was brought up by Badi Ma. Daadi comes in. The three talk about Akshara, wondering where she is and how her father is looking for her. Daadi says that she went to get some medicine.

A girl is yelling to a boat yelling "Kaka Stop!", she runs inside the boat just as it takes off. (Introduction of Akshara). Music plays and they show Akshara sailing in a boat smiling and playing with water. Akshara gets off the boat. The music is still playing. She dances with some of the girls dancing by the temple. she runs up the stairs to the temple. Theres a baraat there and she looks on. Akshara starts running again. Someone calls her. She looks down. A girl is calling her (Entry of Varsha).

Akshara and Varsha come and give offerings to the pandit. When Varsha and Akshara comes out they laugh. Varsha says giggles saying the pandit probably thought you came to pray for a good husband, he would probably faint when he found out what your real wish was. They giggle. The wish was for Akshara's father to let them go see a new movie in the theatures (One of Hrithiks). They talk about Hrithik Some more. They go home.

Daadi is talking to herself wondering where Akshara is. Daadi and Gopi dadi talk for a while. Gopi dadi says that Akshara took after Daadi. Dhaniya comes and says that Akshara is back. Daadi says Akshara will get a lot of scolding today. Gopi dadi says that you will forget all your anger after seeing Akshara's face. Daadi scolds Akshara and looks mad. Akshara says she brought something for her. Daadi forgets about being mad and takes the present. They're Laddoos. Badi Ma comes and says Akshara knows how to make you happy. Badi Ma explains to Akshara how she should be behaving like a mature woman. Akshara explains how theres no use of smiling if the skys can't hear it. Badi ma says theres no use in explaining to you, know wheres my medicine? Akshara is confused. Badi ma tells Daddi that again you made an excuse for Akshara? They all laugh. Badi Ma tells Akshara that her father hasn't eating and is waiting for her.

On the way to her father's room Akshara bumps into a little boy (Her brother--> Anshuman aka Anshu) Akshara says where are you going, aren't you going to school? Anshu says that he has a stomache ache. Akshara says that Choti Ma will never believe you. Anshu says "But Badi Ma Will" he starts running. Akshara says sick boys don't run like the wind. Anshu says "Oh right, thank you Di"

Choti Ma comes to Badi Ma asking where Ashu is. Anshu comes acting like his stomache aches. Badi Ma says you won't come to school. Choti ma says "your going to believe him?" Badi Ma says "when its about Akshara you take her side but when its about Anshu..." (They tease each other like this) Daadi says "Oh that's too bad Anshu, I had asked for Laddoos." Anshu cuts his act. Everyone laughs. They tease Anshu.

Akshara's father is reading a file. Akshara comes in. Akshara's father tells her to come infront of him. Akshara says she went to the temple after asking daadi, but you go a little late. Badi Ma comes in she says "A little late? You know your father doesnt do anything Shubh Kaam without you. Akshara's father says after Akshara was born their businesses have grown. Badi ma says "Well, its time for pooja, its 9:30am, who's going to sing the aarti?" Badi ma turns to go. Akshara still stands there. Akshara's father asks her if theres something she needs. Akshara says "Varsha was saying theres a new film in the theature..." Badi ma says no, she doesnt like it when young ladies go to the theatures.. Akshara and badi ma argue for a moment. Akshara's father asks what time the show is. Akshara says its at 12:00. Badi ma starts saying no, but Akshara's father says she can go but to be back soon and gives her money. Akshara leaves. Badi Ma says that you (Akshara's father) never say no to her about anything, we can't send her alone. Akshara's father says she isn't going alone, Bhola is going too. Badi Ma and Akshara's father argue a bit. Akshara's father leaves.

Akshara is singing the aarti. Everyone (the women) is sitting there. A guy is standing on the balcony smiling (That's Akshara's brother, Shaurya). Baadi Ma and Akshara's father come and stands behind Akshara.Badi ma remembers her and Akshara's father's argument. The aarthi ends on Badi Ma's face.

PRECAP

Akshara and Varsha are in the city. A guy is holding Akshara's hand. Akshara looks like she doesn't want the guy holding her hand. Akshara's father is riding in his car. He see's the guy holding Akshara's hand.

----------

THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS, DO NOT USE THIS TO UPDATE ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR FORUM
Edited by Payal25 - 15 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update, PayalπŸ˜ƒ

Its was gr8 entry of Akshara on that boating😊, poor girl seems to get into troubles tomorrow.

Originally posted by meli

Thanks for the wonderful update, PayalπŸ˜ƒ

Its was gr8 entry of Akshara on that boating😊, poor girl seems to get into troubles tomorrow.

thanks and Your welcome πŸ˜ƒ
lol yeah! and its only the first episode πŸ˜†
hey watched the epi
but wow your update was totally awesome
great and your thought aww
thanks for such a great update

love
hummy
Payal omg amazing update yaara.....πŸ‘
Love how you have added your own thoughts.....
A big hugπŸ€— for an amazing first written update.
And omg you have left me big shoes(not that you have big feet πŸ˜†) to fill when I update on Wed- Fri...I hope mine will be as good as urs...
Love Simmie x x x

very nice update.......thanks......😊
Originally posted by .x. Simran .x.

Payal omg amazing update yaara.....πŸ‘
Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
Love how you have added your own thoughts.....
Thank you.. again πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
A big hugπŸ€— for an amazing first written update.
A BIG hug to you too
πŸ€—
And omg you have left me big shoes(not that you have big feet πŸ˜†) to fill when I update on Wed- Fri...I hope mine will be as good as urs...
LOL for sure, yours will be better πŸ‘πŸΌ
Love Simmie x x x
thanks Simmie! πŸ˜ƒ

@hummy, swan20 and chillingal16- thank you! πŸ˜ƒ and no problem πŸ˜ƒ
thanx 4 update...
!st epi was totally awesome...
n entry of akshra in boat really luv it..