Congrats on the sequel !!!
Sounds interesting

thnx for the PM

Thank you! ðŸ˜Š
mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: NoorFatima

oh my God. Oh my God.. i cant believe you're back *jumps a uand down in excitement* even though i'm wrapped up in my blanket and quilt ðŸ˜† i'm looking forward for the next update and m as excited for it as i am to watch the new episode of Sherlock :D 

I can understand the virtual jumps! ðŸ˜†

Updates will be more frequent for this one. Maybe not as much as your Sherlock. ðŸ˜†
mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
**I have replied to your comments above. Check them out if you will.

I will once again say that if you haven't read the prequel, please do. Wired Hearts will have instances which you will not fully understand the significance of if you haven't read IOYSM.

If you haven't received the PM for this chapter, please ensure that you have added me as a buddy.

Please note that I do not accept random buddy requests so if you send me one without making it obvious that it is for PMs for this story, chances are that I may not accept your request. Make sure to either post on the thread or send me a PM along with your buddy request so I will know.

I have posted something in the Writers' Corner. Here is the link if you wish to read it:

2. Family

I was happy to be around G and her loving family. Watching a reserved Ryan indulge himself in his new portable video game and a bubbly Sneha run around the house chasing her pet cat; listening to G's loving scoldings to her children for always creating a mess around the house for her to clean up, as well as to me for not eating well; experiencing the amicable behaviour of Jeejaji towards me; all of it made me feel relaxed and at home, yet I continued my hunt for an apartment I would shift in. It wasn't hard and within a fortnight of my arrival, I found one.

It was family time when my phone rang. I excused myself and walked to the empty kitchen to answer it. "Raya!" I squealed as silently as I could. "How are you? Where are you? When are you coming?"

"Stop, stop, Di! Take a deep breath! I swear you're getting hyper by the day!" I ignored her remark and questioned her again, knowing that she still hadn't gotten over her habits of teasing me even after four years of being a married woman.

"When are you coming? I miss you so much!"

"I miss you too, Di!"

"No, you don't!" I retorted. I never wanted to hear my baby sister sound low. "You've got a husband who is enamoured with you and wants all of you for himself!" As expected, she flared up defensively.

"What is it with you and him always fighting over me? Grow up!" I laughed silently at her frustrated tone before getting serious again.

"So when are you guys landing here? I came here on your insistence and it's going to be almost three weeks! I even found an apartment and will be moving into it next week."

"I don't know, Di. His boss said he'll be given his next transfer in a month or so."

"What? Another month without you?" I couldn't help the spontaneous loud words which tumbled out of my mouth. "No, no! Give the phone to Raunaq. I'll tell him to quicken the process."

"He isn't home and he tried but no use." She sighed. "But don't worry, you'll be busy with your work. When are you starting?"

I knew she was changing the topic and I let her. "Just as soon as I shift into the apartment."

One thing led to another and I chatted with Raya until G called me inside for dinner. It would be some time before I would get to see my sister again, and it upset me a bit, but I didn't let it spoil the buoyant mood which surrounded me around G and her family.

Edited by mayyo - 10 years ago
fantasy..4me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 nice update, so Raya got married,interesting.
But it is very short i want long update like u used to give .😳
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i completed prequel... raya got married and not geet. now that is interesting...
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful Update ..

Raya got married ...so raya & her husband will stay with geet once raunaq's transfer process will be complete ..

waiting for further updates ..cont. soon ..
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant
loved it;
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome part
How r her parents
Her sis is married for 4yrs

She didn't
But then she wanted to be there for her parents
Still curious to know abt her parents

Change in Ryan is so much true to today's his generation
Painful but then video games & iPad r awesome baby sitters now days
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
raya is alrdy married...hw was it possible before geets marriage...