Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mystique_girl

Hi, glad that you started the sequel. The story has shifted significantly with Geet's changed personality and Raya's marriage. That simple girl in tight jeans and boots? !! difficult to imagine. I wonder how the love story is going to turn up now with Maan and a different Geet altogether - and maybe a different Maan.

Hello! Thank you for showing up and leaving your valuable feedback! I really appreciate it.
It is indeed difficult to imagine someone to change drastically like Geet has, but then, change is constant and inevitable. I figure this statement suffices to inform about Maan and the probable change in him.
Raya's marriage surprised me. I was hoping that the sisters are so alike that they would share their way of tackling their parents' hardships - as Geet wanted to do by being there for her parents always. I wonder what made her do what she did and how she views her actions then. 
So often, siblings are alike yet different. Their minds work in the same way yet their preferences differ. Geet and Raya are just like any two sisters you might encounter; while one wanted to devote her life to her parents and her family, the other did not limit herself to just that and went on to explore her own life.
But i guess the story will open up and we'll know as we sail through. I notice the chapters are shorter this time around, any specific reason. Or is it a reflection of our characters with our age - when we are young we have more time to indulge in detailed thoughts while when we enter our professional lives, all is short and crisp?
That is an interesting symbolism you have pointed out here. But honestly, the story needs to open up yet and that is the only reason why the chapters are shorter than the ones in the prequel. I cannot take credit of thinking about the amazing thing you have pointed out with reference to our lives. ðŸ˜† The chapters will gain length as the story proceeds and begins to gain footing, but they might still not be as long as IOYSM's.
Well, this was a long comment, but my apologies beforehand, my comments are generally very scarce  
Well, your comments will always be welcomed with the same zest whenever you do decide to leave any. ðŸ˜Š

mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: _BlackPearl_

Awesome part !!!

Raya is married, nice.

Thank you! ðŸ˜Š
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: impoojaverma

nice part

geet's younger sister is married too
whee we r going to see maan?

Thank you!
Well, ab Maan ki entry toh thodi special honi chahiye na, aur uske liye thoda sa intezaar karna padega. ðŸ˜³
mayyo thumbnail
**Please go through my replies to your comments, starting page 15.
A few of you have mentioned that the chapters are very short, Yes, they are short and they will remain so for a while before gaining length. I must warn you though, that I am not intending to make the chapters as long as the ones of If Only You Saw Me. Sorry, but that is all I can do to keep the updates coming in regularly.

3. R & R

"Did you ever get in touch with Ayush and Anaya again?" I looked up from the carton I was opening. We were at my new apartment unpacking the cartons which had just been shipped during the day when G spoke up nonchalantly.

Both the dear faces flashed in front of my eyes and I tried to hold on to their memory when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" G knelt on the floor beside me.

"Nothing." I took a deep breath and concentrated on the task at hand. "The last I could get through to Anaya was at Raya's wedding."

"That's four years now. Didn't you try to contact any one of the three?" As unaffected as I tried to appear, I still couldn't hide the pain which crossed my face as I was reminded of three wonderful people who had become so important for me and who I had lost touch with one by one, some due to my own foolishness and some due to the situations.

"Anaya and Ayush's phones were unreachable after that." I just hoped she wouldn't ask about the third person. 

"And -" The bell buzzed and she was cut off, letting me take a silent breath of relief as I rushed to answer the door.

After I came back to her, I had successfully managed to change the topic by excitedly opening the pizza box I had ordered for us. We discussed what work still had to be done to completely furnish my two-bedroom apartment even as she showed her displeasure at me living alone here.

"I am not a child, G. I can live alone. I have been living alone for the past one year." I added in a lower voice. "And I bowed to your and Raya's wish to come here for good so now you have to listen to this one wish of mine."

"Okay!" She sighed heavily and then smiled. "How are Raya and Raunaq, anyway? I haven't been able to talk to her in a while..."

I was thankful that she'd agreed and then changed the topic too. I updated her on my Chhoti and Jeejaji, or R & R, as I jokingly loved to call them, as we worked our way through the cartons after satisfying our hunger.

Edited by mayyo - 10 years ago
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
r&r sweet

I could so feel the heaviness in her heart
Umm foolishness that's wat she thinks of it now

Wonder how they lost in to touch with A&a
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update. G brings up the topic of the three persons Geet that made Geet's more enjoyable and you can see that she has a heavy heart with the way things turned out as she could not hold on to these friendships. Looking forward to what is in store next. Fab job as always
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice .. she think its her foolishness !!!
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
read 3 parts together...

first thank you for starting the sequel... 
hmmm so raya is married... that too 4 years...😲

awesome update ... geet seems sad...
when are u milaoing maan n geet??
also ananya and ayush??? want to know there story too...

maansi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome
thanks dear for pm
waiting
mayyo thumbnail

Hey!! 🤗