Best Bigg Boss winner ? - Page 5

Poll

Who you think is the Best Bigg Boss winner ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I have to say this forum is ridiculous..nautankibaaz,fake ,dramebaaz,loud,jhoothi gauhar winning over an amazing urvashi who was the epitome of strength and dignity..lol..who cares but..urvashi was and will always be the most deserving winner and yeh to gauhar fans bhi jante hain apne man mein bhalehi accept na kare..
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
for me all three urvashi, shweta and gauhar are deserving winner coz they were strong women and didnt let anybdy hamper their spirit.

but gau deserves the most ONLY bcz of the bashing she got frm host every week jst bcz he was biased towards tanisha

every week salman came and told them how "HINDUSTAN" is hating on them for torturing (??) tanisha
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
For me, Shweta. She was explicitly targeted a lot by Dolly and covertly by Veena but her calm, collected and measured approach was a testament to her inner strength. I loved Samir Soni that year too but was always rooting for Shweta. That was the only time somebody I rooted for won. LOL