Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
when I read this story...
i was speechless...breathless...and i don;t know what...
i mean...
good story..!!
but a harsh plot..!!
chenis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The storyline was brilliant and you did justice to all the characters in the story.while I felt that arnav would never choose his family over his career and neither khushi would accept him back in her life for all the things she had to go thru because of him.
Amazing work dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by chenis - 11 years ago
PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I miss this :(

Reading
sher_lock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
just came across this ff...but got totally intoxicated๐Ÿ˜‰
bhagyathara thumbnail
read in a go . its amazing
.caprice. thumbnail
Hi,

Your style of writing is very dramatic. Its like watching a brawl erupt in front of you ... a brawl of words and emotions. And your characters were very well defined. I enjoyed reading this story for its writing style and well defined characters.

Despite all the goodness, I would ask you to kindly read up on the subject you are writing about. Politics is not just about sex, scandals, money, power play and sacrifice. It is also about reading the newspaper, connecting the dots, reaching out to the masses. Every single little thing counts. This story lacked all of that. It just gave the impression that politics is about sex, scandals, money and power play ... which, to be very honest, is an immature perception of the subject. Politics is not just about politicians. And unfortunately, the subject was reduced down to just that.

I was pretty afraid to post my opinion, but gathered courage after reading your letter to your readers.

-Sangfroid
Edited by .caprice. - 10 years ago
yongshin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved this ff... It was all the things that I wouldnt have read.. But I tried and I kinda liked...Hated Shyam that creep was the b@s**rd. But Arnav wasnt far behind... I HATED HIM... how the f**k can you tell you love her when you used her for your own damn win... So Arnav wat did you get in the end... are you f**king happy after you destroyed the woman you "love" 

I would have hated you if you gave them happy ending.. But I like how you ended.. And I love orginal ending.. started reading epi but I am sorry I couldnt continue... 

Awesome work:)๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 
namita11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I saw the ff in a must read list...after reading a few chapters what I thought was ...
god itz so scary..is politics this much messed up
but well written story
Deleted thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ah *Sigh* Lost the chance to read a recommended fiction once again! 
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...Ashley

Ah *Sigh* Lost the chance to read a recommended fiction once again!

Its on the blog! I just read it!! Its awesome