Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Really lovely part
Rantara on the love journey Wow ❤️

Update ASAP plz
alishamerchant_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW! Just caught up on his..from part 5!

All were amazing! 
richurachna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amfi pls update now and pm me
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 9:

Another 2 Weeks has been passed by since dat nite. Till nw it was only Raghu who was affected by Antara but nw it Antara also who is affected by his nature. The way he cares for her, shows his concern towards her wen she works late at d office has started touching her heart but after she is Antara Kaul so she quickly gets herself Regain from his thoughts by telling herself that Raghu is her Friend nd he cares for her just as a friend. On d other hand Arman also not left unaffected by Shilpa. Since d day Raghu asked him about being in love wid Shilpa he was forced to think about his relationship wid her but he was so deeply in love wid Riddhima dat he couldn't able to accept dat he can love someone else like Riddhima so he still consider her as his Best Friend nd Shilpa she dnt know wat love is all she know dat Arman is getting an important part of her life. Besides her Di it was Arman to whom she can trust nd tell her feelings.

It was about 4:30 PM nd in Raghu's Cabin Raghu nd Antara were Discussing on a Project Design made by Sasha from almost an hour but it seems dat their discussion will not get over soon.

Antara: Raghu y dnt u understand?

Raghu: There's nothing in Dat to Understand (he said while looking on Designs). Everything is perfect.

Antara: No everything is not. Raghu I can't expect dis from u.

Raghu: Antara say it clearly wat u want to say?

Antara: Raghu all I want to say it dat dere r some faults in dese Designs.

Raghu: that's not Possible Antara. These r made by Sasha nd she never make any mistakes.

Antara: Raghu Sasha is not a god. She's also a human being. Nd a human can make mistake.

Raghu: Antara u knw who Sasha is?

Antara: Ya, I knw that she's Head Architect of Naik's nd I m nt denying it dat she's Efficient nd good at her work but dat doesn't mean dat she can't make mistakes.

Raghu: Antara Mr. Chopra has clearly said dat he wanted to Make these flats acc. To Vastushastra nd feng-shui nd acc to that dese r perfect.

Antara: Raghu, if we'll go by dat that then we'll be in gr8 trouble.

Raghu: wat r u trying to say?

Antara: Raghu, can't u see at d designs almost 20% of d Land has been covered illegally. It may not be able to Visualise nw but after Few years or months it can be a big problem for all of us.

Raghu: Antara that doesn't matter nd whatever d problem will arise dat can be Sorted out easily.

Antara: ya Raghu, but y to take risk. Instead of Chopra's it can affect to the Reputations of Naik's also.

Raghu(irritated): So wat do u want me to do?

Antara: Raghu, we have to again go through d designs nd made d blue prints so that we can correct this mistake nd Give Mr. Chopra our best.

Raghu: Antara do u have any Idea wat u have been talking about. Blue Prints can't be prepared overnite nd we have to give dem presentation tomorrow Morning.

Antara: Raghu, we can ask dem for some time.

Raghu: No we cannot Antara, Asking for some more time means Risking dis Project nd I can't take dis Risk.

Antara: Raghu, atleast talk to him once.

Raghu: Antara, nw no more Discussions. Its final I m going to present dis design tomorrow.

Antara: But Raghu...

Raghu: Antara Enough. Nd Waise bhi u r just an intern Architect over here. U can only Give suggestions nt Decisions (den he closes his Eyes nd realize wat did he just said)

Antara too get furious by his Words. She was telling him as a friend so that he couldn't be get into any trouble nd he's considering her as an intern Architect.

Antara(in angry Tone): Fine Mr. Naik (Handling him d File) here's D Project Report nd dese r d Designs. Do whatever u want afterall its ur Project. I won't give u any further Suggestions. Bye!

By saying dis she headed towards her Cabin angrily.

Raghu: Antara... Antara suno...

He slammed his Fist hard upon d Desk. Looking at d File.

Raghu(to himself): Damn! She again got angry. But y don't she understand. I think I must go to her cabin nd talk to her calmly.

On the other Hand antara is murmuring angrily on raghu while Collecting her Bag.

Antara(to herself): Hadd ho gyi hai! What does he think about himself. I was helping as her friend nd He said dat I m only an intern Architect. Yeda. Fine I'll also not give any suggestions nw. let him tackle all d situations.

By saying dis she turned to go nd got shocked to see raghu standing over dere but she Quickly regains herself.

Raghu: Antara, where r u going?

Antara (smiling): Mr. Raghu   Naik, I think u have forgetten den let me remind u that I m only an intern Architect over here (den again comes back in her Angry Expression) nd as an Intern Architect My time is over nw. Its 5:15 nd I m going to my home. Nw will u pls let me go.

Raghu didn't moved a inch from dere.

Raghu: Antara, listen I didn't mean dat. All I want to say is...

Antara(Gesturing him to stop): Enough Raghu. U said everything in d Cabin. Nw please let me go.

She was about to reach at d door wen Raghu hold her wrist nd pulled her close towards him. she was so close that he can count her Eyelashes. Antara's Heart started beating fast they both were looking in each other's eyes. Raghu could Feel Antara's Heartbeats getting Faster.

Raghu(softly): Antara, I dnt have any intention to hurt u. I just wanted to make u understand dat dis Deal is important for us nd I can't lose it. Antara, before an intern architect u r my friend nd hw can I think of hurting u. Pls. antara dnt be angry.

Antara looked at him. For d first time she's Feeling different for being so close to him. Raghu could sense her awkwardness. He slowly let her hand go. Antara quickly snaps back nd rushes towards d door leaving Raghu standing Behind over dere clueless.

Raghu(to himself): Oh God! What I had done? Nw dis will make her even more angry. Dnt worry Raghu u can't give up. She'll come to play Basket Ball. There I'll make it up to her.

Wen Antara reaches home she was feeling a bit tired but still she couldn't able to take her mind off from d moment dat has been just passed. O god! She was so close to him. Y did he Affecting her so much? Y did she feel hurted wen he called her an intern architect? She thought den she shrugged her head to take off all her thoughts.

Antara(To herself): Antara, stop thinking dese stupidities. Let him alone handle d project I won't help him any further.

Her thoughts were distracted by Raghu's Call. She saw d name nd rejected d call. Raghu calls her 100 times but she didn't respond which make him angry nw.

Raghu(to himself): Bola na ki galti ho gyi par nahi Madam ka Dimaag pata nahi kahan rehta hai. To Theek hai raho Gussa. Ab main bhi nahi baat karoonga.

By saying dis he threws d cell phone aside nd gone to take shower. After shower wen he came outside his mind was quite relaxed den he goes through d designs once again nd thought may be Antara is rite. Den he looked at his watch nd realized that its quite late to call Mr. Chopra. He'll call him tomorrow nd postponed d meeting. No matter wat would be d outcome of dat.

Next Morning both Raghu nd Antara reached d office together Raghu tried to talk to her but Antara ignored him nd walks towards her cabin nd started working on d Computer. Raghu also came to his Cabin but he couldn't take out his mind from her. He watched her through d glass but she continued working on computer. He called her but she didn't take d call also.

Raghu(to himself): what should I do wid dis Girl? She's not even letting me speak. Hw should I tell her dat I m ready to change d designs.

His Thoughts were distracted by a phone call. He takes up d call nd Found Mr. Chopra on d other side.

Mr. Chopra: Hello Mr. Naik! Good morning

Raghu has completely Forgot to inform him about the meeting being postponed.

Raghu: oh Mr. Chopra good Morning. Actually I was about to call u. I m sorry about d meeting...

Mr. Chopra: No dnt be Mr. Naik. Infact we must thank u nd Ms. Antara dat u both have saved us from doing a wrong thing.

Raghu(couldn't understand): Saved u?

Mr. Chopra: ya. Actually yesterday Ms. Antara gave me a call somewhere around 7 nd she told me about d flaw in d design. Initially I couldn't able to understand what to do but den she tells me every possibilities so that we can remove dis Flaw by just a minor modification nd dere will be no affect in d exterior nd interior of d design. She has even mailed me d Rough copy of d new Blue print today morning nd asked for some time for d presentation of final designs. I had gone through d blue print nd it was perfect. So I had postponed d meeting for 3 days. I hope its okay wid u mr. Naik.

Raghu(couldn't believe wat he was listening): ya ofcourse Mr. Chopra!

Mr. Chopra: So its Fixed. We'll meet after 3 days. By d way Mr. Naik I must say dat u had really lucky dat u got such an efficient nd intelligent employee like Ms. Antara

Raghu: thanx Mr. Chopra (den looks at Antara who's still working) I knw dat.

Mr. Chopra: ok Mr. Naik. see u in d meeting. Have a nice day.

Raghu: Same to u.

He hangs up d phone.

Raghu(to himself): So Ms. Antara Kaul haven't gave up. She has made d designs overnite nd I was been so mad to her. Nw I have to do something so that I can lower her anger. But what to do? (suddenly he remembers something) I think I should Call Shilpa. She must have any Idea for dat.

Nd he started dialing Shilpa's No. Shilpa was surprised to see Raghu's no. on his cell.

Raghu: Hello shilpa!

Shilpa: Hi jiju! Aaj meri yaad kaise aayi?

Raghu: Shilpa I need ur help?

Shilpa: regarding wat?

Raghu: regarding Antara.

Shilpa: oho nw I understand y did u called me?

Raghu: Shilpa pls be serious.

Shilpa: ok jiju tell me wats d problem?

Raghu: Shilpa, Antara has not uttered a word since morning. Actually yesterday...

Shilpa (interrupted): Oh jiju dat makes u so worried. Actually jiju Di is not speaking Because she's suffering from Throat Infection.

Raghu: Throat Infection?

Shilpa: Ya jiju! Actually Dere is a problem wid Di wenever she stays awake late at nite next day she suffers from Throat infection dats y she never stays awake late at nite nt even during her exams but last nite she was awake whole nite. I dnt know on which project she was working. I told her many times to sleep but she said dat she has to complete it urgently nd she was awake till 4:30 am. Nd after dat also she hardly slept for 3 Hrs only nd due to which she had dis infection nd she couldn't able to speak properly.

Raghu (again didn't believe on his ears): So shilpa any medication for dat.

Shilpa: waise to jiju its normal wid Di nd she'll be fine soon but den also I had given her some medicines but she's Antara Kaul I can bet that she haven't even touched dem also. I dnt knw hw is she able to manage being Quiet till nw. I told Vindhya Di also to not to call her today instead catch her up through messenger.

Raghu(With concern): Shilpa u sure na that she'll be fine soon.

Shilpa: ya jiju nothing to worry.

Raghu: ok shilpa thanx.

Shilpa: anytime jiju bye!

Raghu: Bye!

After talking to shilpa she again looks at antara nw he understands Y antara is not speaking to him since morning. Y didn't she came for d basket ball match last nite. Why she was not taking his calls. Because she was busy in modifying d designs. She was awake whole nite nd today got dis Infection. All she has done just because of him.

Raghu(to himself): Pagal! She didn't care for herself. Antara, u r really impossible. U were so mad at me that I thought that u would never talk to me but still u modify dis project design just because its important for me. Nw its my turn to do something for u.

He quickly goes to his chair nd started searching Something on Google. There was a large smile on his face wen he found something. He quickly takes out its print out den called her secretary to cancel all his meetings for today nd he headed outside d office.

On the other Hand shilpa was sitting in d Canteen thinking about her Conversation wid Raghu. She was really happy to see dat Raghu is so concerned towards antara. She was smiling wen Arman cames to her.

Arman: Shilpa!

Shilpa: oh Arman! Pls have a seat.

Arman: wat happen? Wat makes u smile so much?

Shilpa: Nothing just thinking about Di nd Jiju.

Arman: Raghu nd Antara? Wat happen to dem?

Shilpa: Nothing (den she narrates d whole incidentto him) Jiju is so concerned towards di na

Arman: ya even I couldn't believe dis. Raghu has changed a lot. He had never been so much concern for anyone except Aaji Maa. i dnt knw y?

Shilpa: Because he loves Di.

Arman: hw can u be sure.

Shilpa: Arman I dnt know much about love but Di always use to say dat wen we love someone d only thing which we can see is d happiness of dat person. If dat person suffers from minor pain also den it ached our heart. Nd today d way Jiju was speaking to me regarding Di it can be Clearly Seen that he loves her so much.

Arman looks at her surprisingly. He couldn't expect such an intelligence from Shilpa.

Arman: Shilpa! I couldn't believe dis. U r talking about love.

Shilpa: y Arman? M I not a human being?

Arman: Shilpa Can it be possible dat we cann fall in love twice?

Shilpa: I dnt knw Arman as I haven't been in love for even once but all I knw is dat it is not written in any book that we cannot fall in love again. If u get any person in ur life to whom u think u can spend rest of ur life wid dat person den u must tell him or her.

Shilpa realizes dat Arman is sitting seriously.

Shilpa: but Wait! Wats wrong wid u? y u r being so serious today?

Arman: nothing I guess D raghu's concern has affected me.

Shilpa: Arman.. Sometimes I really don't get u.

Arman smiles at her suddenly Shilpa notices dat she has been paged by Dr. Kirti for an emergency. So she says Bye to Arman nd left from dere.

Arman(to himself): I don't know Shilpa whether I could be able to feel for anyone again or not but after Riddhima its u to whom I wanted to share my feelings (suddenly he realizes dat shilpa is just his friend) Dude! Wat r u thinking? Just Focus on ur friendship. Focus! Focus!.

Nd he also left from dere for rounds.

Precap:

Raghu taking care of Antara

Edited by amfi123 - 10 years ago
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 10:

Antara saw the watch its been 2:00 PM nd she was not feeling well too afterall she hardly slept last nite. So she decided to give application for half day leave nd go to home for rest. She has written the application nd looked at Raghu's Cabin nd to her surprise she found that he's not there. She wondered that where could he be gone that too during office hours. Then she thought may be he has gone for some meeting so she decided to leave d Application wid Pinki nd headed towards home.

When she reached home she heard some noises from kitchen. She wondered hw come Shilpa is at Home so early that too in d kitchen. Shilpa nd Kitchen r the two opposite ends of a magnet. Then who could it be? She slowly walk towards d kitchen nd surprised to see d person standing over dere. It was Raghu who was preparing something on gas.

She quietly stand over dere nd keep looking at him. He was watching something on d paper nd take d ingriedient nd put it inside d Pan. Antara wonders wat does he's trying to make that too inher kitchen. Raghu was so much lost in his cooking that he didn't Notice Antara standing over dere. Antara decided to break d silence.

Antara(in a husky voice):Raghu...

As soon as raghu heard her voice he looked at her direction. First he thought that he was hallucinating but soon he realizes that antara was standing in real. But hw could it be possible that she have came so soon.

Raghu: Antara. Wen did u came nd hw can u come so early?

Antara (keeping her hand on her throat): Leave it Raghu... wat r u doing here?

Raghu realized that antara was not allowed to talk. He quickly goes to her nd make her sit on d couch. Antara couldn't able to understand that he's upto.

Antara: Raghu... ye...

Raghu put his Fingers on her lips to make her quiet.

Raghu: Chup! Ek dum Chup! Nw u will nt say a word. Just sit over here quietly till I come.

Raghu again left for Kitchen leaving Antara puzzled. She couldn't understand wats wrong wid Raghu. He was never at home during office hours nd today he was at her home nd what is he doing at kitchen. She peeps from dere only nd saw dat he was serving something on bowl. Her thoughts were distracted wen he came to her wid a bowl. He sits on his knees in front of her at floor. She looks at d bowl nd den to him.

Antara: Raghu...

He again puts his finger on her lips again.

Raghu: Bola na Chup! Wait

He opens her bag nd put out her notepad nd Pen she looks at him puzzled.

Raghu: Nw whatever u want to say (holding her pen nd notepad) Say by writing on dis.

Antara was about to say something but den realizes dat he'll again shut her mouth so she takes d Notepad nd pen from him nd started writing.

Antara: Wats all dis Raghu? Why r u doing dis? (nd handed over to him)

Raghu read what she has written den looks at her.

Raghu: Antara, y had u done all dis?

Antara (writes): Nw wat I had done?

Raghu(after reading): u have been awake whole nite inspite of knowing dat u'll get dis infection next day den also u modified dose designs overnite. Y antara?

Antara said nothing but lowered her gaze even she didn't know y she has done dis.

Raghu: Bolo na Antara. Y?

Antara(writes): because u r my friend

Raghu: really? But yesterday u were so angry on me nd u have decided that u'll not help me den wat happen suddenly.

Antara(writes): ya I said but wat to do? u may be consider me as ur intern architect but I still consider u as my frnd den hw can I see my frnd in trouble.

Raghu: Antara, u r really crazy. I told u na dat I didn't mean it. M really sorry for dat. Acha nw leave all dis we can discuss it later also (den he takes d Bowl) First have dis.

Antara(writes): wats dis?

Raghu: Dis is soup that I had made for u. I knw u have not taken d medicines dat shilpa has given u so I searched on d net about d things dat can cure ur infection nd dere I found d recipe of dis soup den I gone to market to serch for all its ingredients nd prepared for u. nd its not an ordinary soup. U knw hw many beneficial ingredients r there in it. Mulethi, ginger nd... Sorry I forgot d rest.

Antara couldn't believe wat she's listening nd seeing. She has never thought that Raghu can be so Caring towards her. She dnt want to get used to of it because she knows dat dere relationship will never go beyond friendship. Nd once d truth come in front of everyone den dey have their own respective paths nd after dat she has to manage on her own like she's doing till nw. A drop of tear fell from her eyes wen she saw dat Raghu is taking d soup on d spoon.

Raghu (wid Concern): Antara, wats wrong? Y r u crying?

Antara nodded her head in no to say nothing.

Raghu: Wait I understand u were thinking that dis soup will be bitter in taste that's y u were crying so that I won't force u but I dnt care u have to drink whole of dis.

Nd he started feeding her through spoon. She let him feed only two three spoons. Den gestures him to stop nd takes bowl from him nd started having d soup herself. Raghu realizes dat may be she's nt feeling comfortable by this so he gets up from dere nd sits on d couch next to her. During d meal antara has made many faces to show that she's not liking its taste but Raghu gestured him to have whole soup. Somehow she was able to have d whole soup nd as d soup finishes she started coughing. Raghu quickly get her a glass of water.

Raghu: Antara, r u okay? C'mon have a glass of water.

Antara gulped d whole glass den again looks at him.

Antara(writes): Raghu, there's no need of u to do all dis for me. U had cancelled all ur meetings for today nd left all ur office work for me. Y raghu?

Raghu: Because I... ( den he stops as he saw Antara looking at him) I care for u. because u r my friend. Antara wen u stay awake for me whole nite so dat I'll nt get in any kind of trouble in future den atleast I can miss my office for few hrs.

Antara smiles after listening to him.

Raghu: acha nw there's too much talks. Nw u just go to ur Room nd sleep. U need rest.

Antara nodded her head in No.

Raghu: but y?

Antara(writes):I have to complete these designs. There is a Meeting wid Mr. Chopra after 3 days nd we have to give him d final presentation.

Raghu: Antara, designs can be completed afterwards also but first u have to take rest. Its necessary for u.

Antara(writes): no. its necessary to complete d designs first.

Raghu: Antara did u swear dat u'll not listen to me anytime.

Antara(writes): no Raghu. But its really important to complete d designs.

Raghu knews dat Antara is stubborn but she had no competition wid Raghu   Naik.

Raghu: fine if u r stubborn den I m also stubborn. If I said dat u'll sleep rite nw den u have to sleep.

Den he gets up from d Couch nd stands in front of her nd leaned on her for a moment antara couldn't understand wats happening. Raghu slide his one hand around her waist nd another one around her knees nd picked her up from d couch. Antara looks at him nd unknowingly put her hands around his neck. They have an eye-lock for a moment nd den Raghu started heading upwards towards her room. Antara could not take her eyes off him. She was feeling restless with his strong hand around her holding her so securely. She didn't realize wen did she reached at her room nd Raghu laid her on her bed nd put d blanket on her. Antara thoughts were distracted by his Voice.

Raghu: Antara (he shrugged her shoulders) Antara.

Antara realizes dat she's in her room at her bed den she looked at raghu.

Raghu: I told u na dat I m more stubborn den u. (den he tooks away d notepad nd d Pen from her hand nd put it on d side table) nw just be quiet nd sleep. Ok.

Antara nodded her head in yes like a kid.

Raghu: Good. If u want something den dnt call me.

She looked at him at surprise

Raghu: arey I mean to say just SMS me. U were not allowed to talk until u feel better.

Antara Smiles widly at dis to which Raghu also smiles.

Raghu: Waise should I tell u something. Acha leave it u'll get angry.

Antara gestures dat she'll not get angry

Raghu: Promise?

She nodded her head in yes

Raghu (teasing her): Hhmmm... Dikhne me slim ho but kafi heavy ho.

Antara's jaw dropped to the ground. He picked up d pillow next to her nd started hitting Raghu wid dat.

Raghu: Ahh! Antara... Antara u promised u won't get angry. Hey I was just Kidding. Pls stop it

But Antara Continously hitting him. Finally Raghu grabs her wrist to stop her. Antara has almost skipped a heart beat. She looked at him nd dere was again an eyelock between dem for a moment den raghu realizes what he was doing he frees her hand.

Raghu(in soft Voice): Antara, I didn't mean dat. I was only joking. U were not at all heavy.

Antara said nothing but smiles.

Raghu: Acha nw u just sleep ok. I m going. Bye!

As raghu was about to go Antara holds his hand stopping him from going. Raghu turned to look at her couldn't able to understand wats in her mind. Antara took up d Notepad nd Pen from d side table nd started writing something nd hands it over to Raghu

Raghu (reading): Raghu thanx for being so much caring for me. Nw dnt say dat Maine Pyar Kiya's Dialogue again. I really mean it u r really a very good friend of mine moreover a Good person from heart I met till nw. always be like dis only. Tum itne bhi bade dusht daanav nahi ho.

Raghu looks at antara after reading last line.

Raghu: antaraaa...

Antara cutely holds both of her ears nd gestures to say sorry. Raghu couldn't help himself smiling on her cuteness. He slightly hits d notepad on her head nd kept it aside.

Raghu: Antara, u really can't stop being quite. Nw u r not able to speak so u r talking through writing. But dats it nw u r going to sleep nd m also going. Ab Final wala Bye!

Antara smiles at him nd waves him Bye. As she was seeing Raghu going she started thinking about him. She thinks dat wid hw much care he had made soup for her nd was feeding her nd most interestingly nt letting her to speak. She smiles as she thinks of dat. But suddenly she reminds of something nd she hits her head from her hand

Antara(to Herself): Oye Antara, wat r u thinking? He's just ur friend nd he's caring for u because of dat only. Yeh Romantic novel padh padh ke tera Dimaag kharab ho gya hai. Nw just Shrugg off all ur thoughts nd sleep.

By saying dis She pulled her blanket over her nd goes to sleep.

Raghu has not gone back to his Office back dat day instead he has gone to mansion. He was worried about Antara. What if she needs something therefore he must be around her. Aaji was surprised to see Raghu over dere that too during office hours.

Aaji: Raghu! What makes u come home so early that too during office hrs.

Raghu: Wo Aaji... I was nt feeling well.

Aaji: Wat? Wats wrong Raghu? Is everything ok? Did u saw to doctor.

Raghu(calming her Aaji): Aaji everything is fine. I just have a headache dats it. I think I should go nd take rest.

By saying dis he kisses her Aaji nd headed towards his room. Aaji knews dat only a mere headache doesn't bring Raghu home there's something else. She called at d office nd Pinki told her dat Raghu has cancelled all his Meetings for today. When Aaji asked about Antara den she told that she has also taken Half Day Leave today as she was not feeling well. Nw Aaji understands everything what makes Raghu to come home so early. He has came for Antara. She was happy that her Grandson is Changing nd dis change is for good. She smiles nd Headed towards her room.

In Raghu's Room Raghu is lying on his Bed. His eyes were closed but he's not sleeping instead he's thinking of Antara. He's thinking that hw much Antara has changed him. The person who has never cared for anyone apart from his Aaji has made a soup for her, left his office in Between nd cancelled all his meetings which he never does.

Raghu(to Himself): O god Antara! Y r u affecting me so much? Y I can't see u in pain? Y ur smile makes me happy? I think Arman was rite I m falling for u. I don't want to fall for anyone but I m helpless nw. I don't know whether u also feel d same for me or not all I knw is dat I dnt want to lose u. I don't know whether its love or just a mere attraction all I knw that u have became important for me nw.

Arman was at rounds in Sanjeevani wen he suddenly stops outside Children's Ward. She saw Shilpa over dere who was checking a kid. He was not ready to take medicines therefore shilpa has told him numerous stories to convience him. He unknowingly smiles at Shilpa's Gesture. Wen that kid has taken his medicines den shilpa very innocently kissed him on his cheek nd went to another patient. Arman was watching all dis. It made him remember of Riddhima. She also use to do the same nd started comparing shilpa nd Riddhima. Then he remembers wat shilpa has said that it's not written in a book that we can't fall in love again.

Arman(to himself): Is it Possible for me? M I falling for Shilpa? No that's not possible. Dude u have lost it completely. Shilpa nd Me? Never. She's just a good friend. Den y m I feeling so much attracted towards her nd y she always make me reminds of Riddhima?

He was lost in his own thoughts wen he saw Shilpa coming towards him. She was smiling. Arman just couldn't able to take his eyes away from her smile. As she came close to him she found him lost in his own dreams.

Shilpa: Arman... (waving her hand in fron of his eyes) Arman... U there?

Arman(coming back to senses): No... actually ya... wo...

Shilpa: Arman, I think u r not fine today. Y don't u take leave for today?

Arman: No Shilpa I m perfectly fine.

Shilpa: I don't think so Arman. I m noticing u from couple of mins. U were lost somewhere.

Arman: ya Actually I m thinking about wat u said in d canteen.

Shilpa: o my God! Arman u r still thinking about dat. Arey I have said just like dat only. I don't understand y dat affects u so much?

Arman: even I don't understand Shilpa whats happening to me?

Shilpa: Den to definitely u must take leave for today. U r not well. Do u want me to give u any medicines?

Arman: No thanx. I'll be fine. Bye I m going to general ward.

Shilpa: ok Bye!

Arman left from dere leaving Shilpa puzzled.

Shilpa(to herself): nw what's wrong wid him. I had never seen him acting so weird. I think he's really not well.

She also left from dere. Poor girl doesn't know dat Dr. Arman is suffering from d Disease called Loveria which he's not ready to admit.

Precap:

Love is in d air

Edited by amfi123 - 10 years ago
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update😳 raghu is so caring person😳..i loved convo between raghu and antara😳..now i m eagerly waiting for next update😆"love is in the air"😳if i am not wrong this is for both raghu and arman😉😆
thanks😊
Edited by Tsuchi - 10 years ago
richurachna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update. now waiting for next update as love is in the air.
I like caring Raghu
Thanks for PM
gargi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow yaar yaar long wait was worth...
Loved it :)
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update
thanks for the pm 😊
harshita1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey amazing..Raghu has fallen fr Antara nw its Antara!!
Even Arman aww.. Loved d way Raghu cared fr Antara really gud..
Thanks fr pm..
Keep writing update soon..:)