Adieu AKA : Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna..

lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Amitians, seems its just few days back only that we were seeing this promo which said : Mummy Papa ki pari hain yeh laadli, naazon mein pali hain yeh ladli,thodi si crazy hain, thodi si choosy hain,vaivahik chetavni..!!! Maike wala extra lad aur pyar sirf maike mein milta hain, sasural mein aisa nahi hota then a posh lady frowningly asks her cute, simple plump daughter in law while she is about to have the lunch.."salad aur papad kaha hain.?"..thepoor girl says "main leke aati hu" & then facing us she gives a million dollar smile saying " Phir bhi zindagi khoobsurat hain"
...& there was another one..a cute but simple girl swinging in a swing says " Main aur mere khayal aksar yeh baatein karte hain..ki mera Mr Perfect kaisa hoga? Woh jo humesha pyar jatayega, woh jo humesha  hasayega, to kabhi satayega" Vaivahik chetavni!! MR Perfect sirf khayalon mein hote hain..asli zindagi mein koi bhi Mr Perfect nahi hota...then the cute girl enthusiastically asks her serious workaholic hubby to choose one between two dresses & the hubby replies " Grow up Amita! Kuchh bhi pehno!" Again the girl, though lil dissappointed says..."Phir bhi zindagi khoobsurat hain"
Huuhhh!!!!its our heart touching show Amita Ka Amit...two ordinary people with an extra ordinary love story!! Indeed extra ordinary...other wise which show had the capacity to rule within the hearts of the maximum ' average' looking youngstars who always dream of having a perfect romantic life but again have the capacity to deal with the not -so- rosy reality & yet be positive at the end of the day!! It was the story of Amit & Amita which ruled the hearts of the average Indian youth. It is indeed very sad that an excellent show like this is coming to an end...from next friday we won't be able to see our sweet hearts Amit & Amita any more!! Its so painful but  a reality..why this show is dieing a pre-matured death? Why it failed to earn TRPs?? We really do not have an answer..or we do!! Its just that now I don't want to meddle into that dirty politics which like a life threatening disease took the life of our 'life giving' show so early!! But like death..we have to accept this harsh reality & move on..its tough but we would have too...its sooo painful..still we would have to!! There are many happiness this show has given to me & I guess all the Amitians...ofcourse..it made us angry, it made us laugh & most importantly it made us " fall in LOVE" & " Believe in LOVE" & " Believe in the fact that TRUE  LOVE crosses the boundaries of good looks, smartness etc etc This show has gifted us two fabulous actors like Chandni Bhagwanani & Nishad Vaidya whom we love madly & admire aimlessly & unconditionally!! A Big Thanks to the makers of Amita Ka Amit for all the happiness you have bestowed on us!! ..let us all join hands & walk the memory lane of the journey of Amit & Amita...& bid a grand fare well to our show Amita Ka Amit which is ending in episode but will keep ruling the hearts of the Amitians till eternity...coz in an ordinary package..it is indeed extraordinary!! Before ending i in my style would like to dedicate few lines to our beloved show :
" Tum ko bhi hain khabar
 Mujhko bhi hain pata
Ho raha hain juda
Dono ka raasta
Dur jaake bhi mujhse
Tum meri yaadon mein rehna
Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna"
Amitians...lets all retrive,  recollect, re-live &revive the memory of Amita Ka Amit...an exotic soulful journey which made us love life!! Share all your memories u have with this show, with this forum, any particular scene, about ChandNish...anything & also your farewell messages. Thank You!😊
P.S. The Stalwarts who have always " Criticised" our Amita Ka Amit as " Stupid", " Bakwass" etc etc...kindly refrain from this post. Thank You!! 
Edited by lily.lotus.rosy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ohmygodurgreat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful Post Lily 👏 It took me down memory lane. Such a beautiful show is coming to an end. It taught us a lot of things, it brought all of us together. I really can't believe that we will get to watch only four more episodes of the show. It will definitely be deeply missed but, will remain in all our hearts forever😊
AurinMishu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't know what to say!
I so wish that this day had never come. I mean, i was doing the WU for AKA just the other Tuesday. I hated doing WU's as i'm very slow and not really good at expressing myself through writing. But as AKA's coming to an end, the thought of not being anxious and nervous about the WU anymore is making me feel horrible! Looks like i would've been happier having all that tension and anxiety!

Wishing AKA goodbye seems to be one of the toughest job ever! It feels like someone very dear is leaving me forever (dying) and I have to say goodbye to him! Never in my wildest imagination i could think a TV show could make me feel like this.

Its hard to imagine that AKA's there just for a few more days! After that there'll be no more waiting for tomorrows episode, no more sleepless nights to see the repeat telecast, no more listening to the extraordinary background music, no more having the opportunity to see the innocence, beauty and gravity of A2's love, their mindblowing chemistry, their awesome, hilarious fights, no more drooling over Amit Perfect Shah and giving him new names with every new track, no more saying that Amit shouldn't have been so rude/insensible or Amita shouldn't have been so illogical/arrogant, no more laughing at Baa's jokes, no more scolding/cursing Riya-Tina-Rohan-Kajri, no more having the chance to see Phalguni-Amitas beautiful relationship, Amita's jaasusi, A2s amazing friends, no more laughing, crying, getting angry, depressed or annoyed with A2, no more waiting for Mondays, no more fighting with Sneha Rajani! God knows how many "no mores" i'll have to experience! What I know is, my world is going to fall apart in a few days!

AKA...you are not just a show, but passion for me! Can't remember when did i last feel so many emotions so strong, before you appeared! I kind of reinvented myself through my journey with you! After the facebook pages and some bla bla sites you led me to this amazing place. This forum is the most important part of our journey together! Here i got informations about the show, the cast, Chandni and Nishad, saw amazing creations on them, had extreme fun discussing the episodes with buddies, shared my POV's, learned to make collages/VM's, did WU's, wrote poems appreciating A2 and their relationship, learned to be more enthusiastic and responsible, learned to be Shudayin on Nishad, appreciated ChandNish, learned how to approach while writing to a group of people. Most importantly i got to know and be friends with amazingly creative and lovely people like Riya, Aman, Pammy, Urmi, Gayatri Jee, Anaya, In4du, Piyali, Kanika, Nita, Sree and others. I can never thank you enough for all the things you have blessed me with. I'm going to love and cherish the memories for the rest of my life.

I'd love to thank the makers for giving us AKA, the ordinary yet wonderful story and extraordinary actors like Nishad and Chandni. I'll miss this show a lot and it will always have a special place in my heart.

Good Bye AKA
😭 😭 Edited by AurinMishu - 10 years ago
lakkshy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is only show for which i eagerly waited followed cried laughed angry loved sometimes all emotions together ... only four episodes remaining i dont know what to do.

Originally posted by: ohmygodurgreat

Wonderful Post Lily 👏 It took me down memory lane. Such a beautiful show is coming to an end. It taught us a lot of things, it brought all of us together. I really can't believe that we will get to watch only four more episodes of the show. It will definitely be deeply missed but, will remain in all our hearts forever😊

Thanks Niha for this warm appreciation!🤗 Really I had a tough time drafting this thread...Gosh I can't believe that my beloved show will be ending shortly..& tears kept rolling down my cheeks😭 as I was imagining our daily discussions at forum & yes for getting certain lovely friends like u all...indeed Niha I owe so much to this show that words fall short!! Love ur post as always..👏 Now I would request U to post something as u have been posting as " QUeen of Expressions" & let us also talk about some episodic parts as well!!😊

Originally posted by: AurinMishu

I really don't know what I should say!
I never thought in my wildest imagination that a TV show could make me feel like this.

Can understand Aurin dear!! Even I had a tough time making this post trust me!! Tried calling U yaar but could nt connect😭 it was so gr8 talking to U🤗 But U need to share more dear...to give a grand farewell!!😊

Originally posted by: lakkshy

This is only show for which i eagerly waited followed cried laughed angry loved sometimes all emotions together ... only four episodes remaining i dont know what to do.

Yes Lakkshy!! I'm feeling the same trust me...feeling simplyy " miserable"😭 But I would request U to share some episodes which U loved & let's have a detailed discussion about AKA..at least this is the least we can do for our beloved show now!😊
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Riya what a lovely post very touching. You know after reading the post I went and saw the promos of the show. Last year, when I saw the promos, I had made up my mind to not watch the show. Then came the first episode loved Amita a really awkward girl, clumsy, a dreamer with a heart of gold. Loved her the minute I saw her. Then came Amit, I hated him even though I thought he looked good. We witnessed him helping out during Jigna's delivery. He was a rockstar. His character has grown on us in these months. When Amita and Amit got married, I had to put my pov somewhere, I came across the forum. I ended up making lovely and wonderful friends all over the world. We were sad with A2 and happy with A2. It has been a great ride for me and I am sure for a lot of forumwasis. I am going to miss the show and my forum friends a lot. I hope we meet once again very soon.
ashvikanlonely thumbnail
thnkss dear for pm...i will miss aka a loot...their cute nok jhoks and romance and speciallyy my chandnishh😭😭
AurinMishu thumbnail

Originally posted by: lily.lotus.rosy

<font color="#cc00cc" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Can understand Aurin dear!! Even I had a tough time making this post trust me!!Tried calling U yaar but could nt connect😭it was so gr8 talking to U🤗But U need to share more dear...to give a grand farewell!!😊</font>

Wonderful post sweetheart. You are indeed a wizard with words. Love you.
I wanted do to so many things but my abilities are limited. Added some old collages to make my wish special.Edited by AurinMishu - 10 years ago