Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
There is surprise for you...
Ummm Read this chapter till the end and you'll know what am I talking about πŸ˜‰

Chapter 7

It's been a week that Sharon is in Mumbai now.. Swayam and Sharon were now behaving like the best of friend or may be that was what they thought.. Their day would start with both going on a morning jog together.. Exercise ka exercise aur baat ki baat.. After a good jog both either went to the tea stall or the caf to grab a cup of tea or coffee.. Then Swayam would be off to work and Sharon would be busy working on her event arrangements.. Swayam had even promised Sharon that he would help her out with the event as it was a huge opportunity for Sharon.. In the evening at around 4-5 both would again meet up and either spend time over coffee or at the beach discussing about their day and etc etc etc.. Evenings were usually spent with the gang clubbing or in some other place and if not the gang then with Kriya as Rey was out of town for the business meet.. The trio was always on fire whenever they met.. Swayam never felt left out with both the girls and nor did Kriya feel so with the so called good friends.. Things were just going great between the two.. Both loved spending time together.. But here Kriya was somewhat scared and relieved at the same time (confused?? You'll have to read further to know)..

Today Rey was back from his business trip and Swayam had organized a small get-together at his place for the gang.. Not to mention Sharon was obviously helping him out with all the arrangements.. In fact she had come around 2 hours early just for his help.. He needed another helping hand as kaka who is usually there was on a holiday.. Both were setting up everything, as per Sharon's suggestion the seating arrangements were done on the huge terrace.. They had laid thin mattresses, a few small tables and the stereo.. Swayam had ordered the food and snack and both were just arranging them in plates when they heard the bell.. Swayam being the host welcomed everyone.. As it was a house party all were in their causals..

All had arrived at once and got settled on the terrace.. The girls were helping Sharon to get all the eatables whereas Swayam and Rey were at the bar busy making drinks for all.. Once all were back they were busy with their chit-chats..

Vicky: Kya baat hai Swayam! Party and all haan!

Swayam: Toh iss main shock hone wali kaunsi baat hai

Nil: Aare tu kidhar party karta hai.. Acha chal bata last tere ghar party kab ki thi?

Neha: Neha telling, Neha telling.. Sharon's surprise birthday party doing Swayam ke ghar 3 years pehle!

Swayam was not expecting all of this and got a little awkward but Sharon was shocked to know this..

Sharon (Shocked): What?

Rinni: Haan tumhare jaane ke baad.. (cut by Rey)

Rey: Aare kya tum log bhi kya baatein lekar baith gaye.. Kuch aur baat karte hai!

Swayam was continuously looking down as he didn't know what to do.. Sharon sensed his awkwardness and thought of changing the mood..

Sharon: Guys let's play something!

Aashi: Haan kuch khelte types hai!

Simi: Ummm how about dumb-charades?

Everyone: Ya, ya!

Bharat: Ae par iss baar woh ladki v/s ladka nahi..

Vishakha: Haan guys acche teams banate hai!

Amar: Haan toh team divide tallo!

Kriya:Haan toh.. Vishakha, Bharat, Amar, Rinni, Aashi, Rey aur main ek team aur Neha, Vicky, Nil, Simi, Swayam aur Sharon ek team!

Everyone agrees but Swayam didn't seem to be a part of all this.. Sharon sat next to him and placed her hand on his..

Sharon: Hey tum theek ho?

Swayam: Haan.. woh.. theek hoon!

Sharon: Hey relax! Sab friend ko maaze karne bulaya hai aur tum khud itne khoye khoye ho! Come on, be a part of the fun! Loosen up!

Swayam just smiled and nodded positively..

Sharon: So hum ek team main hai.. We better win this.. (with attitude) Kyunki Sharon Rai Prakash ko haarna pasand nahi hai..

Swayam giggled at her antics and she smiled looking at him.. They all started playing and were having hell lot of fun.. laughing and giggling at each other.. Everyone noticed that Swayam and Sharon were continuously laughing because during the game Swayam would whisper something in Sharon's ear and she would laugh whole heartedly and vice versa.. All had a smile dancing on their faces looking at them..

Simi: Guys aaj kitne time baad Sharon ko dil khol ke haste hue dekha hai!

Vicky: Haan yaar Swayam bhi..

Nil: Inn 3 years main toh Swayam hasna bhool hi gaya tha

Vishakha: Yeah dude! The look so Perfect together!

Rey seemed tensed and looked at Kriya who was smiling looking at them.. He went and sat next to her..

Rey: Tum hass kyun rahi ho? Mujhe laga you were tensed with their growing bond?!

Kriya: Rey, aapne ek baat notice ki?.. Past main inn dono ke beech itna kuch ho gaya.. Sharon Swayam ko chodke chali gayi aur aaj wohi Sharon Swayam ke saath itni comfortable hai!

Rey (confused): Matlab?

Kriya (face palmed): Ufff Kya budhu boyfriend mila hai! Aare Sharon loves Swayam!

Rey (shocked): WHAT!!!

The entire gang looked at him as he shouted out loud.. Kriya pulled him aside and told him to shut up..

Kriya: Shush! Itna chilla kyun rahe ho?

Rey: What do mean by Sharon loves Swayam? Kya usne aake tumse yeh kaha?

Kriya: Nahi.. Par mujhe pata hai! I can see it in her eyes and in her behavior!

Rey: Kriya.. But how can you be so sure? Sharon ne Swayam se toh aisi koi baat nahi kahi!

Kriya: Haan kyunki she thinks that Swayam has moved on life.. He is over her.. Iss liye woh apni dil ki baat batake uske feeling Swayam pe force nahi karna chahti!

Rey (suspicious): How do you know?

Kriya: God Rey! Woh meri best friend hai! Main usse bahut acche se jaanti hu!

Rey: But agar yeh baat sahi nahi hui.. Ya Sharon ki shaadi Sid se ho gayi toh tumhe pata hai na kya hoga?

Kriya: I know! Iss liye main soch rahi thi ke main kal Sharon se baat karu iss bare main..

Rey: Yes please! Kyunki agar yeh dono ek dusre se pyaar karte hai toh I promise main apne dono best friends ko yeh realize karvake rahunga!

Kriya: Main nahi HUM!

They were busy with their talks and the rest were busy with the game.. All were hogging, drinking and playing at the same time.. Sharon excused herself as she got a call from her dad..

Sharon: Hey dad!.. Kya baat hai!.. Kaam main itne busy ho gaye ki apni beti ko bhool gaye!

She walked into the house as everyone was making noise there.. While talking over the phone she thought of using the rest room to just wash her face as she was feeling tired.. Without realizing she entered a room and switched on the lights.. And next what she saw left her dumbstruck..

Sharon's dad was trying to talk to her as she was not responding.. Hearing her dad's voice she got out of her trance and told her dad that she would call later and hung up.. Her phone dropped down and she stumbled back closing the door.. She was shocked looking at the room..

Right in front of her she saw a huge picture of her and Swayam covering the center length of the wall.. Once she had told him that it was their best pic together.. Next to it were many more pictures of both of them.. She stepped ahead and traced the pictures one by one.. There was one where she was pouting like a baby, her chin resting on her palm and Swayam sitting next to her trying to imitate her.. One had a happily shocked expression as Swayam had all of a sudden kissed her on her cheek.. One where she was strangling Swayam neck.. Sharon let out a small giggle and a small tear escaped her teary eyes.. The next had an ice candy in Sharon's hand and both kissing the either sides looking deep into each other's eyes.. Sharon was reliving each and every moment that was captured in those pictures..

She moved to the adjacent side and was taken aback.. Swayam had painted 4 canvases of Sharon smiling, pouting, angry and blushing.. She traced her hand on each one of them.. The opposite side had a small table and a canvas with an incomplete painting.. From the sketch she had obviously gauged it was her.. The she saw the huge wenge colored cupboard and walked to it.. She opened it slowly and was confused.. The cupboard was stacked up with gift-wrapped boxes.. On each box she saw a note.. One had Happy Birthday Sharon', Happy Valentine's Day My love', Happy 3year Anniversary darling' and so on.. But there was something that caught her attention..

Right in the middle of the cupboard, there was a picture of Sharon and a transparent cubical in front of it.. Inside the cubical was a velvet box.. She picked up the cubical and kept it aside.. She took the velvet box and opened it to find a solitaire ring inside it.. It was the same one Sharon had once loved in a mall but didn't take it.. There was a note below the velvet box.. Sharon took it and read it..

Hey Shar,

Pata nahi kabhi main yeh ring tumhe pehna pahunga ya nahi.. Pata nahi ke tum wapas mere paas aaogi ya nahi.. Pata nahi tum meri kabhi ho paogi ya nahi.. Par ek cheez pata hai that I Love You' always have and always will.. Main tumhare alawa kisi ke saath apni poori life spend karne ki soch bhi nahi sakta.. because you are my life.. Par shayad main humesha ke liye tumhe kho chukka hoon..

I don't care if you're not with me.. I'll live my life happily with the thought that you are happy.. Tumne mujhe mere life ke sab se beautiful years diye hai.. Woh kuch saal ke memories are more than enough for me to live my entire life..

I love you My Siren Sharon.. I miss you'

By now Sharon had dropped down on her knees and her face complete covered with tears.. The thought that Swayam still loves her so much was not able to sink in.. She hugged the letter and kept sobbing.. She kissed the letter and place it again in its place.. She was really happy to know that Swayam still loves her.. She started mentally preparing herself to get him back.. Just while she kept the cubical in its place her eyes fell on the engagement ring in her hand.. Her smiled dropped and the images of her engagement with Sid started playing like a reel in her head..

Sharon (to herself): No! I can't do this.. I'm engaged.. Main Sid ko dhoka nahi de sakti.. But I love Swayam.. And he still loves me.. He loves me.. No Sharon! You can't do this to Swayam.. Agar Sid nahi mana toh?.. Nahi! Swayam tut jayega..

She was hell confused and frustrated.. Right now the only thing she felt right was to leave from there.. She wiped her tears and left the room..

All were sitting and chatting when Swayam saw Sharon coming.. She was lost in her world and walking up to them..

Rey: Hey Sharon..

Sharon: haan.. woh..

Kriya (going next to her): Kya baat hai Sharon? Tum theek ho?

Sharon: Haan woh thoda sarr dukh raha hai.. I guess I should leave..

Swayam immediately stood next to Sharon..

Swayam (concerned): Kya baat hai Shar? Tum theek ho?

Sharon (smiling): Ya! Don't worry! I'm fine.. Bas thoda sarr dukh raha hai.. Ghar jaake araam karungi toh theek ho jaungi..

Swayam: Ok chalo I'll drop you home!

Sharon: No! No! Dekho yeh tumhara ghar hai.. Sab yahan hai tum yahan ruko main chali jaungi!

Swayam (sternly): Nothing doing! Yeh sab humare dost hai.. They'll be fine.. I'm dropping you home and that's final..

Sharon just looked at him and nodded positively.. She bid everyone one a good bye and  both of them left..  

In the car..

Sharon had her head resting backwards and her sight stuck to the window.. She was continuously recollecting what all she saw in that room and then her engagement with Sid.. Completely lost in her confusion.. Swayam called out to her a few times but did not get a response.. He was hell worried looking at her like this..

Swayam (in mind): Sharon ko kya ho gaya? Woh theek toh hai? Woh itni lost?.. There is surely something that is troubling her.. Main puchu?.. Nahi Swayam! Agar usse koi baat tujh se share karni hogi toh woh khud batayegi.. Usse aise puchke uncomfortable feel mat karva.. But hua kya hai?

The drive was silent.. They had soon reached Sharon's house.. Swayam stopped the car and looked at Sharon.. She had yet not moved an inch.. The tension and confusion was evident on her face..

Swayam (softly): Hey Shar.. I mean Sharon!

Sharon (out of her thoughts): Uhhh.. Haan!

Swayam: Woh tumhara ghar aa gaya!

Sharon (looking out): Oh ya! Thanks..Good night!

Swayam (smiling): Good night!

Sharon gets out and starts walking slowly.. Swayam too got out of the car and stood near his door..

Swayam: Hey Sharon!

Sharon (turning back): yeah..

Swayam: Jut remember.. Kabhi koi bhi baat karni ho, toh I'm just a phone call away..

Sharon (smiling lovingly): I know..

Both were looking deep into each other's eyes.. The emotions.. The love was visible in their eyes even from that distance.. But all of a sudden Sharon saw Swayam's expressions change.. Love.. Confusion.. Hurt.. Wait a minute he wasn't looking at her.. She followed his gaze and turned back and was shocked herself.. A man came and hugged Sharon all of a sudden..

Scroll Down for next Chapter πŸ˜‰

Edited by smartypantstanu - 10 years ago
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 8

Sid: God! Sharon I missed you so much!

Sharon was yet shocked to even respond back to the hug.. The only thought running in her head was.. Swayam!.. She soon recovered as Sid broke the hug..

Sharon (confused): Tum yahan? Itni jaldi?.. Tum toh 1 month ke business trip pe gaye the na?

Sid: Haan woh gaya tha but trip cancel ho gayi and phir main Delhi main tha for a business meet and day-after tomorrow morning I have to again leave for a meeting in Banglore.. Toh maine socha kyun na yeh time aapni fianc ke saath spend karu?! By the way tum kahan thi? Kab se tumhara intezaar kar raha tha.. (looking at Swayam) And yeh kaun hai?

Swayam eyes had welled up but just to hide his emotions he wipped his tears and put on a fake smile.. As soon as Sid saw him he moved forward..

Sharon (fumbling): Woh.. Yeh.. woh

Swayam (forwarding his hand): Hey I'm Swayam.. Swayam Shekhawat.. Sharon ka college friend!

Sid (accepting his hand): Siddharth Kapoor.. Hey tum the well-known business tycoon Mr.Rishi Shekhawat ke bte ho na?! And I believe you have open your own dance institute and its counted amongst the top ten institutes in India?!

Swayam: Yes I'm Rishi Shekhawat's son.. But tum mere dad ko kaise jaante ho?

Sid: Oh well well.. Big man! Mr. Shekhawat ke bare main kaun nahi jaanta.. Father-in-law and Mr.Shekhawat are the top most businessmen in India at the moment.. And I believe good friends too..

Swayam: ok!

Sid: But you know I'm yet confused.. Tumhare dad ke company ka turn-over around 300 cores hai and instead of working with him you opted to start your dance institute? And according to sources you didn't even take a penny from your dad!

Swayam: That's because Dance is my passion.. (looking at Sharon) Dance na chodne ka promise kiya tha.. So I wanted to do it all by myself..

Sid: Hey why don't you join us for a cup of coffee.. It will be great talking to you!

Swayam: Actually you'll carry on.. Main toh sirf Sharon ko chodne aaya tha.. And tum yahan apni fianc ke saath time spend karne aaye ho toh I wouldn't like to spoil that.. Anyways thanks for the offer but maybe some other time.. I shall take a leave now..

Swayam turned around to leave as he was trying hard to control himself.. All this while Sharon was just looking at him.. She could see the amount of effort he was taking to keep up that smile.. She saw his retreating figure that immediately sat in the car and zoomed out of her sight..

Sid: Hey! Kahan kho gayi?

Sharon: Sid woh actually mujhe kuch theek nahi lag raha hai.. Toh I want to rest.. Is it ok if I meet you tomorrow?

Sid: Yeah ok no problem.. Waise bhi mujhe ek international client se baat karni thi.. I see you tomorrow and haan main XYZ hotel main ruka hu.. I'll see you tomorrow in the morning then..

Sid left and Sharon walked into her house.. She changed into a pair of shorts and a tee.. Sat of her bed and was just thinking about Swayam..

She was recollecting all the time they had spent together during their college days.. Their fights.. Her cold behavior.. Swayam's ignorance.. Swayam's love.. His care.. Their trail relationship.. the time they spent after that.. The misunderstandings.. Their breakup.. She coming back from Delhi.. Her ignorance towards Swayam.. Their break up and Swayam taking care of her.. Their growing friendship.. The Love Confession.. Their moments after that.. Sharon fulfilling all his wishes.. Their fights.. And at the end the way she broke his heart..

She was smiling and crying at the same time.. Though she had hurt him a lot but those years were the best years of her life as she had him in her life.. She didn't realize for how long had she been sitting.. Suddenly her phone started ringing and she was bought out of her thoughts.. She looked at the time and it was 3am..

Sharon: Itni raat ko kaun phone kar raha hai?

She checked her phone.. It was Rey

Sharon: Haan Rey! Itni raatko phone kaise kiya? Everything alright?

Rey (worried): Sharon.. Swayam tumhare saath hai?

Sharon (shocked): What!! Nahi.. Woh toh mujhe chodke turant nikal gaya!

Rey: Kya! Woh abhi tak ghar nahi aaya! Hum sab kabse intezaar kar rahe the! Uska phone bhi try kiya par woh phone nahi utha raha!

Sharon (panicking): What!! Aur tum mujhe ab phone kar rahe ho?! Shit! Woh itni raat ko kahan jaa sakta hai?

Rey: Sharon relax! Hum usse dhud lenge! Don't worry!

He hung up.. Sharon was really worried now.. She recollected his reaction when he saw Sid and all that followed.. She knew what was up with him.. She had unintentionally hurt him again..

Sharon (sobbing): Kahan ho Swayam? Kahan ho?

Her tears weren't ready to stop.. She was worried.. But suddenly she remembered where he could be.. Taking a chance she grabbed her car keys and rushed to that place..

Sharon reached the institute.. She saw his car parked there and was relieved.. Without wasting a single second she rushed in.. There she heard music playing and walked to the hall where he was.. From the door she saw him venting out all his emotions..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBMj-I6qleY

[Swayam was there in his tracks.. Shirtless.. drenched in sweat.. his hair sticking to his forehead.. His body was moving smoothly with the songs.. this song spoke his heart.. He was living the songs..]

Lafzon se jo tha pare

Khaalipan ko jo bhare

Kuch toh tha tere mere darmiyaan

Rishte ko kya mod doon

Naata yeh ab tod doon

Ya phir yun hi chhod doon, darmiyaan

He was sliding his body with each word..

Benaam rishta woh, bechain karta jo

Ho naa.. sake jo bayaan, darmiyaan

Darmiyaan Darmiyan Darmiyaan Darmiyan

Kuchh toh tha tere-mere darmiyaan

Haaye.. Darmiyaan Darmiyan Darmiyaan Darmeyan

Kuchh toh tha tere-mere darmiyaan

[Images of Sharon and him laughing together.. Spending time together.. flashed on the mirror in front.. he smiled looking at her smile and moved forwards to trace the image..]

Oh it's a special feeling

These moments between us

How will I live without you

[As he touched her smile she vanished.. That broke him and he moved back showing his disappointment in his moves..]

Aankhon mein tere saaye

Chahoon tto ho na paaye

Yaadon se teri faasla haye

[Swayam was cursing himself.. He had turned aggressive.. Asking himself why does he love her so much..]

Jaake bhi tu na jaaye

Thehri tu dil mein haaye

Hasrat si banke kyun bhala

Kyun yaad karta hoon

Mitta hoon banta hoon

Mujhko tu layi yeh kahaan

Benaam rishta woh...

Ho na sake jo bayaan darmiyaan

Haaye.. Darmiyaan Darmiyan Darmiyaan Darmiyan

[Flashes or their relationship and newly found friendship crossed his mind.. Then he remembered their breakup.. and broke down again..]

Hard for us to say

It was so hard for us to say

Can't close a day by day

But then the world's got me in way

Darmiyaan

[He was disappointed with life.. with his destiny.. He was asking them that why HIM.. why always HIM?]

Aaan... chalte the jinpe hum-tum

Raaste woh saare hain gum

Ab dhoondein kaise manzilein

Raatein hain jaise maatam

Ab toh hain din bhi gumsum

Roothi hain saari mehfilein

Itna saataa na yun yaad aa na

Bann jaaye aansoon bhi zubaan

Benaam rishta woh...

Ho naa sake jo bayaan darmiyaan

Haaye.. Darmiyaan Darmiyan Darmiyaan Darmiyan

Kuchh toh tha tere mere darmiyaan

Swayam had broken down completely.. Sharon with someone else was killing him inside.. He dropped down on his knees and his hands supporting his torso.. he was wailing.. it seemed as if his eyes were shedding blood..

Swayam: Kyun Sharon? Kyun?.. Why did you come back?.. Kyun Sharon?.. Nahi dekh sakta main tumhe kisi aur ke saath.. Nahi reh sakta tumhare bina.. Why did you come back Sharon?.. Iss baar main yeh nahi seh paunga.. Nahi jee paunga.. Please don't do this to me.. Please!

He was continuously blabbering.. Here Sharon too was broken.. firstly looking at him dance.. and now with his words.. She was on the verge of a breakdown.. but before she could make her presence known she covered her mouth and ran out of there..

Sharon drove back home and ran to her bedroom.. She dropped down on her bed and was crying hastily.. She knew she had caused him immense pain but the intensity was now known.. She got her phone and messaged Rey to take Swayam from the dance institute.. She didn't want him to hurt himself in this state of mind.. She loved him and had suffered all these years too but he had gone through it thinking that she didn't love him.. Him pain was much more than hers.. This guilt started stabbing her heart.. No soon sleep took over her mind and her body went numb..

Next morning..

Sharon's sleep was disturbed due to someone's voice.. she slowly opened her eyes but her head felt as heavy as rock.. Holding her head she somehow managed to sit up.. Her face was tear stained and eyes bloodshot red.. She looked at the person standing at the window talking on the phone..

Sharon: Kriya?! Tum?! Itni subh? Yahan?

Kriya turned around to see Sharon awake with her head held..

Kriya (on the phone): Rey main baad main baat karti hu.. (moving towards the bed) Hey Good Morning.. tum theek ho?

Sharon: Good morning.. Haan theek hoon.. Par tum yahan?

Kriya (sitting next to her): Haan woh kal tum party se aise hi nikal gayi thi.. Phir tumhara message aaya that Swayam institute pe hai.. Waise tumhe kaise pata chala?

Sharon (listening to his name she looked away to hide the misery her eyes were revealing): Swayam kaisa hai?

Kriya: Woh theek hai.. Rey kal raat se uske saath hai.. but that's not the answer to my question..(realizing something) Tum usse dhudne institute gayi thi?

Sharon didn't answer and Kriya got it..

Kriya: Sharon I know tum jaanti ho that Swayam still loves you.. And you love him too!

Sharon (shocked): How do you know?

Kriya (smiling): I'm your best friend.. I don't need word to understand what you are going through.. Main jaanti hu tum bhi Swayam se utna hi pyaar karti ho jitna woh tumse karta hai.. Inn 3 saalo main maine tum dono ko tadapte hue dekha hai.. You know Swayam ne woh dance institute bhi iss liye khola kyunki ussne tumse promise kiya tha ke woh dance kabhi nahi chodega.. Agar tum dono ek dusre se itna pyaar karte ho toh phir yeh engagement kyun.. Sharon iss baar tum Swayam ko chodke ke chali gayi toh woh nahi jee payega.. He loves you like crazy.. Nothing is over yet..

Sid (entering the room): What's not over yet?

Looking at Sid both Sharon and Kriya were shocked.. Sharon immediately wiped her tears and put on a smile..

Sharon: Hey, Good morning!

Sid: Good morning beautiful! Hey Kriya, Good morning!

Kriya (smiling): Hey Sid!

Sid: So what's not over yet?

Sharon (looking at Kriya): Woh.. Woh..

Kriya: Fun.. Fun.. I mean hum sab friends kitne time baad mile hai toh main Sharon se wohi bol rahi thi that the fun is not over yet.. Hai na Sharon..

Sharon: Ya..Exactly.. Ya

Sid: Oh! Yeah of course.. College friends ke saath toh all time enjoyment rehta ha.. specially jab friends Swayam aur tumhare jaise ho..

Kriya (confused): Swayam? Tum usse kaise jaante ho?

Sid: Woh kal Sharon ko chodne aaya tha na!

Kriya understood the reason behind Swayam's break-down..

Kriya: Oh ok!

Sid: I won't disturb both you best friends for long.. I was just here to tell Sharon that aaj mere ek friend ne karaoke night arrange kiya hai and hume invites bhi bheje hai.. And to keep this friend happy is really important for my business so we'll have to go.. Actually on second thoughts Kriya why don't you and the rest of your friends join us.. Sharon bhi left out feel nahi karegi..

Sid got a call and without waiting for Kriya's reply he left..

Sharon: Kriya please come along.. Main akele nahi jaana chahti wahan.. Sid toh will be busy with his business talks toh please sab ko convince karke lekar aao na..

Kriya (smiling): Ok don't worry.. I'll get everyone along..

Kriya herself didn't want to leave Sharon alone.. She knew right now Sharon needs her as she was internally fighting with herself.. The whole day Kriya was with Sharon.. She had informed everybody about the party and requested the gang to join in for Sharon.. Rey somehow convinced Swayam to come..

At the Party..

Swayam got seated at the bar and was just looking around.. People were singing while reading the lyrics.. Some were on the dance floor.. His friends were at the other end and were busy either with their better half or on the dance floor.. Rey and Kriya were continuously eyeing Him and Sharon.. Then his eyes were fixed on one person.. He saw her standing with her fianc.. Standing quietly by his side while he was busy talking to the different people.. He saw her smile but it was different.. It wasn't reaching her eyes.. Sharon even seemed uncomfortable when Sid caught her by her waist.. Swayam saw Sharon looking at him but he didn't shift his sight.. He could read those eyes in a crowd of hundreds people too.. What is saw left him confused.. There was pain.. guilt.. love.. fear.. He couldn't understand the reason behind them.. As he narrowed his eye brows in confusion, Sharon looked away..

Swayam (in mind): Kya hua hai Sharon ko? What is she guilty about? Kis baat ka darr hai usse?.. Kya baat hai Sharon?.. Tum hurt kyun ho?.. What's worrying you?.. And Sid ke choone se tum itni unconfortable kyun ho?.. He is your fianc.. You'll are going to spend a life together.. Why aren't you happy?

Host: Hey people.. A very dear friend of mine is present here with us today.. And bahut jald uski shaadi hone wali hai.. A huge round of applause for that.. So I would request him and his fianc to come and join us on the dance floor.. Come on Sid, come dance with your lady!

Everyone was applauding.. Sid asked Sharon for the dance and left with no other option she agreed.. They were dancing on a slow romantic number, but there seemed no chemistry.. Sharon was looking down and Sid was looking everywhere else except Sharon.. Swayam couldn't take it anymore and left from there..

After the song was over Sharon and Sid moved away from the dance floor.. Sharon excused herself and went to her friends.. They all told her that they'd to leave and she just managed to say ok'.. She scanned the entire place but couldn't see him..

Sharon: Kriya, Swayam kahan hai?

Kriya: Pata nahi! Udhar bar par hi baitha tha..

Sharon immediately tired calling him but no answer.. She took Rey's cell and tried calling again.. No answer.. Now she was hell worried.. She told all her friends to try his phone but he didn't pick up.. All started getting worried.. Sharon was just pacing at the entrance of the venue continuously trying his number.. But she could only hear it ring.. 

Sharon (in mind): Swayam phone kyun nahi utha raha? Woh theek toh hai? (recollects the previous nights incident) Shit! I hope he is fine!.. Agar usne khud ko hurt kar liya toh?!.. No.. No.. Sharon think positive.. Swayam aisa kuch nahi karega.. Par woh abhi right state of mind main nahi hai!.. And I know him he'll try hurting himself trying to reduce his pain.. God Swayam! Where are you?

So how was it?

Please do leave in your valuable feedback and hit the like button πŸ˜ƒ

Please read the post on the previous page too πŸ˜Š

Edited by smartypantstanu - 10 years ago
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
editedEdited by swaronlove001 - 10 years ago
kamlesh32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow, two chapters in one go! Thanks! Both of them were superb. Im feeling really bed for swayam. I cant see him suffering like this. Anyways, i love the way you write...every sentence i read, i can picture it happening in front of me. Keep it up. And please update soon...im eager to know where swayam is at.
damonTVDrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow! 2 chapters in one go!! Thanks alot Tanvish!!πŸ˜›

Poor Swayam!😭 Sharon, what have you done!! Loved Kriya...

Just want their reconfession... Awesomely written chapters..πŸ‘

Can't wait to read further... Update soon n do pm me..😊
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Whoa a double update thank you tanvish..πŸ€—.
Both the chapters were bang on..πŸ‘πŸΌ.
The highlight of the first chapter was the room whose secret you finally revealed I loved the centre picture specially and the other pictures described by you as well they were cute and the letter the ring everything was fabulous..😳.
Swayam is deeply hurt with sid's coming his hurt agony pain everything very evident from his actions.
Sharon's inner conflict was very well described by you..πŸ‘πŸΌ.
The conflicting emotions were described very nicely by you..
Swayam again disappeared waiting to read the next chapter to find out where he went so update ASAP..πŸ˜ƒ.
km29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
wow double update, gud one, tfs
-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
double updateπŸ˜ƒ
the conflicting emotions were so well described!!!
feeling bad for swayam!!
the room part was so nice!!
such a pleasure reading this ff of your!!
amazing!!
thnks for the pm.
addicted_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow yaar !!! 😊
Yeh toh kitna sweet suprise tha... 2 chapters ek saath !!! 😊

Both the updates were amazing !! 😊
Thank God sharon ko pata lag gya ki Swayam still loves her...
I hope ab dono jaldi saath ho jaaye ! 😊

Thnx for the PM 😊
Continu SUPER soon !!!!! πŸ˜›

P.S. - I just Love ur writing style tanvish 😊
swaron_arshi_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was awesome
2 updates back to back
why are u hurting swayam so much
plz make swaron one
thanks for the pm