Arhi FF:Our Love Life Complete

khushiforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey,this is my first try on posting a story.If you like it please like/reply.

Character Sketch

This is a story of a guy named Arnav Singh Raizada who is in a relationship with a different girl every week.He wasn't with them because he liked them or anything.They threw themselves on him.The only way he would officially get rid of one permanently was to show he offered nothing in the relation but once he was out,a new girl would try her luck.He didn't believe in love and was the son of the most richest man in the world 'Arjun Singh Raizada and Priya Singh Raizada'.His family was his parents,dadi,his sister Anjali,and her husband Samrat.All of them lived in the same mansion.Currently living in Delhi.He is 23 years old.

This is also a story of a girl named Khushi Kumari Gupta.Her only family was her father as her mother had died giving birth to her.Though her dad never loved her,abused her,sometimes even physically,she still loved him.Luckily the marks he gave her would fade away in a few days so no permanent damage.She believed that love will one day find its way into her life.She has never been in a relationship.She is a middle class girl but is well known by friends/people.Currently living in Delhi.She is 22 years old.

Prologue is below

Edited by khushiforever - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ll..Gungun..ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting...
Do start soon
shalunsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Prolog seems nice update soon
khushiforever thumbnail
The first post seemed like more of a character sketch so this is the real prologue

Prologue

"Khushi,wake up if you want to go"yelled Lavanya from across the room.
Khushi groaned.She got up and got ready in a red top and jeans with her hair open.Lavanya was in a dark blue tank top with jeans.Payal wore a yellow shirt and jeans.Khushi lived with Lavanya and Payal.They were all roommates.

"Finally you are up Khushi"said Payal.

"Ya ya now lets go otherwise we'll miss the bus"said Khushi.

"Oh I am so excited,we're going camping after such a long time"said an excited Lavanya.

"Now lets go,the bus is about to arrive"said Payal.The girls went out and the bus came within a few seconds.The girls got on the bus and sat next to each other but least they knew that three particular boys had already set their eyes on the girls.

Suppi_4_u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice start
continue soon
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HEy please continue soon, and do pm me wen u update next.
Krishika209 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Hmmm seems interesting...
poor khushi her dad is such inhuman...

how can he abuses her own daughter?

but interesting prologue...

Do continue soon buddy😉

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
interesting ..pls continue add me in PM list if possible
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the prologue
plz pm me next time
Twinkle
khushiforever thumbnail
Part 1

Arnav couldn't stop staring at Khushi.Her long black wavy hair moving with the wind.Her beautiful hazel eyes sparking in excitement.He felt a sudden tug on his arm and found Sheetal,his latest girlfriend,holding on him as if to never let go.It had only been one day of them being in a relationship and it already seemed like she was his 'wife'Arnav rolled his eyes as she tried to get him to talk to her.Arnav knew by the time the week ends she would know he wouldn't offer anything and break up with him.

NK was Arnav's friend.Ever since he laid his eyes on Lavanya he was spellbound.He totally believed in love even though he was a flirt.When he saw Lavanya he knew she was the one.

Akash was Nk and Arnav's friend.He didn't have glasses.He also believed in love and thinks Arnav should too.He was fiddling around when his eyes fell on Payal.She was beautiful.The first thought that came to his mind when he saw her was 'She is the one'.

After many hours of sitting on the bus finally the girls arrived to their destination.It was very wide and beautiful.The grass was pure green with some tents already hooked up.The tents made a big circle with some sitting logs to make another circle around a pile of logs which was probably meant for a fire.A man around the age of early thirties came.He was wearing a yellow half sleeve shirt and blue shorts.He had a whistle around his neck.He stood infront of the boys and girls who came for camping and said in a booming voice

"I am your camping instructor and my name is Balinder Singh but I want you to call me coach.Am I understood?"

"Yes sir"
said the campers weakly.

"I can't hear you!"the coach yelled.

"Can he hear at all"NK whispered to Akash.

"Yes sir"the campers said again louder.

"Such weaklings"mumbled the coach."Ok then weaklings..uh I mean campers.All of you must have brought your camping bags,clothes,etc.Since there are 18 of you and 6 tents,3 campers must be in each tent.Now figure who you want to sleep next to and we will have our first day of camping tomorrow" Everyone nodded.

Lavanya,Payal,and Khushi took their bags to their tent and began organizing their things.Meanwhile Sheetal was pestering Arnav to share a tent with her.

"Ah Sheetal"came Akash to the rescue."Sorry but me and NK had made Arnav promise he would share a tent with us so sorry"

Akash nudged Arnav and Arnav understood."Uh yeah Sheetal,I promised the guys"
Sheetal stomped her feet off to find another tent."Thanks Akash"

"No prob,but seriously why did she have to come"

"Well she overheard our plans and set herself up and the next thing you knew she was on the bus"

Akash made a face and went inside the tent to get organised.Arnav ran his hand through his hair and couldn't help but think of the girl who kept occupying his thoughts.'Angel'the thought ran through his mind.'A beautiful angel'
Please hit the like button/comment