Frequent Posters

shalunsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice one i think arnav is fall for khushi...waiting for nxt update soon
Krishika209 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
It was awesome sweety 😊  well written...

so arnav had noticed khushi and he was like wow...
she is pretty😉

lol sheetal is really a "chipkalli"

gud the guys kick her out of the tent...

love the bond of khushi la n payal..

nk & akash had already chose their girls 😉 and set an eye on them... rapidos😛

beautiful update😊

Thnx for pm😊

raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey thnxx for d pm,loved d update. Amazingly good. Cudnt be more better. Dis is just awsum. Beautifully written. Awww arnav akash and nk fell in love wid khushi,payal and lavanya respectively. Cant wait to read more. Keep updating.
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely update
thanks for the pm
Twinkle
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
just now read part1 .it seems a good story//

continue soon
and plz pm me..
khushiforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shalunsarun

Nice one i think arnav is fall for khushi...waiting for nxt update soon

Thx 4 the reply
khushiforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish209

It was awesome sweety😊 well written...

so arnav had noticed khushi and he was like wow...
she is pretty😉

lol sheetal is really a "chipkalli"

gud the guys kick her out of the tent...

love the bond of khushi la n payal..

nk & akash had already chose their girls 😉 and set an eye on them... rapidos😛

beautiful update😊

Thnx for pm😊

LOL funny and great reply
Thx so much for the reply
khushiforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: raniluvsasr

Hey thnxx for d pm,loved d update. Amazingly good. Cudnt be more better. Dis is just awsum. Beautifully written. Awww arnav akash and nk fell in love wid khushi,payal and lavanya respectively. Cant wait to read more. Keep updating.

Awwwe sooo sweet of u
Thx 4 the reply
khushiforever thumbnail
Part 2
The next day was the first day they would do something regarding camping.Everybody was excited.Everybody had gotten ready and were sitting on the logs in front of their camps.The three girls were sitting next to each other talking and across them were sitting the three boys.The boys couldn't help but keep glancing at the girls.

"Arnav"squealed Sheetal while putting an arm around his.Arnav rolled his eyes.

That made the girls look at the boys.When Arnav met Khushi's eyes,he couldn't help but just gaze and want to block out the world.Akash met Payal's and NK met Lavanya's.Suddenly a loud whistle made them avert their eyes to coach.

"Good thing you guys woke up"said the coach."Usually when people go camping they play volleyball but we'll do something different.We are going to play dodgeball.Since there are even number of girls and boys it will be girls vs boys"

Some people groaned,some smiled.Everybody got into their teams.

"Ok guys"started Khushi."Some of us...well whoever wants to get hit should go first because the boys will immediately start to fire the balls and the ones who are safe can hit the boys easily"

The girls agreed.

"Ok guys"started Arnav."We should immediately go up and get the balls and aim at the girls as fast as we can because girls are so shy and stuff..they won't even to try to defend themselves"

The boys agreed.The coach blew the whistle indicating to start the game.All the girls ran to get the ball except Khushi who just gaped.All the boys ran to get the balls and started aiming it at the girls.Lavanya and NK hit each other while the same happend with Payal and Akash.Everybody eventually were out except for Khushi,Arnav and some other two guys.The boys were grinning with balls in their hands while Khushi stood there not knowing  what to do and mouth wide open.Arnav found that cute.Khushi turned to girls who were sitting on the benches which indicated they were out.

"I thought we were supposed to go by the plan and only some girls go up front not all"exclaimed Khushi.The girls shrugged."Unbelievable"muttered Khushi.

"Shall we begin sweetheart"said Arnav mischievously.

Khushi fumed while Akash and NK left their mouths wide open at his open flirt because they knew he never flirted.The boys began throwing the balls and Khushi kept dodging them.She grabbed some balls and threw them at the boys.Arnav dodged but the other two boys got hit.It was now Arnav vs Khushi.They both had a ball in their hand.Arnav positioned his arm to throw the ball but stopped when he heard Khushi.

"Are you really going to throw a ball at a girl"she said innocently.

Arnav had no reply,he did not know what to say and to top it off she looked so innocent and adorable.He looked towards his friends but they just shrugged.He looked back towards her and got lost in her eyes.They were full of innocence but a little bit of mischievousness.He was lost in her eyes until he felt a light tap on his leg.He looked down and found a ball bouncing away from him.'She had just hit him'he realized.The loud whistle proved it.

"The girls win"said the coach.

They girls squealed in delight and surrounded her while the boys groaned asking Arnav how this happened.He himself didn't know.He looked back towards Khushi and saw her smiling and laughing.He couldn't help but smile.Khushi noticed him,smiled at him then winked at him.

"What the"whispered Arnav to himself.

The coach blew his whistle and said "Just because dodge ball is over doesn't mean the whole camping trip is done.Now follow me"

The campers followed coach.Khushi was walking alone.Arnav managed to sneak his way through the crowd and somehow avoid Sheetal towards Khushi and didn't know what made him hold her hand.Khushi gasped.Arnav liked the feeling of her soft,delicate hand in his muscular,rough hand.

"Leave me "exclaimed Khushi.

"And why should I"replied Arnav.

"Why are you holding it in the first place"

"Because I want too"

"Look I know you kind of boys.You are with a girl for sometime,play with her heart,and then leave her,getting bored"

Arnav raised his eyebrows."But I'm not like that"
This time Khushi raised her eyebrows.

"What do you think,I don't read the newspaper"Arnav was confused."You are the son of Arjun and Priya Singh Raizada and are practically on every newspaper which tells about your daily affairs"

Arnav didn't know why but he felt like he had to clear this misunderstanding.
"You are misunderstanding me.I don't like being in these affairs at all"

"Oh really"

"Yes,girls practically swoon on me so I only get into a relationship with a girl to show her I have nothing to offer so she eventually breaks up with me but after she leaves another girl comes"

"I see and why are you explaining this to a girl whose name you probably don't even know"

"Ah,honestly I don't know"

Khushi started walking farther from him.

"Wait can we be friends"asked Arnav

"Why"

"Well I see that you are practically different from the rest of the girls and I would like to get to know you better"

"Hmm ok then I guess"

"My name is Arnav Singh Raizada"

"My name is Khushi Kumari Gupta"
Arnav smiled and brought out his hand to shake.Khushi hesitantly placed her hand in his and shaked it.They both felt a weird sensation at the touch and gazed into each other's eyes.They were brought back to earth when they heard coach saying

"We're here"

Please like/comment
Edited by khushiforever - 10 years ago
shalunsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update love their cute love