Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyleaves thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Part 43

Again, your quote has got me worried. Are these two gonna fight again? Nahi...*Covers her ears with her palms and sends out a ear splitting Nahi around the globe*

Khushi has no idea how much Arnav detests when she and NK chat. But mostly he detests NK which is clearly shown by their interactions and NK doesn't make any efforts to make Arnav un-hate him. This is depicted by NK gifting Arnav a Bollywood DVD which Arnav most definitely hates and of which NK is aware!

What surprised me was, he would rather work in disturbance than tell off Khushi! πŸ‘

THE Arnav Singh Raizada is feeling helpless! And the reason behind this is Khushi. Arnav is trying to please his client at the professional front while making peace with Khushi at the personal level. But both seem to be taking a lot of toll on him. Whatever he does, doesn't make her change herself towards him.

She continues to avoid him, treat him like a stranger. He might think that its because that she is being vengeful. But the truth is that he does make her feel nervous by just looking at her as she can feel the sexual tension between them but doesn't recognize it or is able to give a name to it. Hence this helplessness makes her nervous around him :)

That was utterly utterly rude of him to insult her like that in public. I guess that is the worst he has ever done to her. Every time that he had insulted her, directly or indirectly, it was between these two. But the engagement ceremony showed that he could stoop to the lowest of the low level.

I noticed this, again, that he started doing bad professionally at the same time he started messing up with his personal life! Just an observation :)

How Khushi had carelessly left the chocolate and Arnav had kept it in its place, despite the work pressure, reflects their character traits of one being messy and the other being organized

And here comes Rabba Ve which ended pretty soon :(

I liked their exchange at the end. He was angry because he thought she doesn't take care of her. She is angry wondering why does he care?

And yet again, instead of blasting her, he walked away quickly. Afraid to say something which he would regret later?

He handed her dupatta back to her πŸ‘

Mast update πŸ˜ƒ

lazyleaves thumbnail
Part 44

The update has got me scared already when I have just read the quote. What? Will Arnav think of giving freedom to Khushi? Has he already given up? Why is lazyleaves thinking so much when she should just scroll down and read the update?

He came. Back. I felt as if I was seeing a match :D

His concern is clearly visible in his words and more than that his hurt is so apparent that one cannot ignore it. While Khushi had been hurt by his words. He is hurt by her silence. But in both the cases, they had been indifferent to each other while the truth is that they affect each other much more than they will admit.

What I really appreciate in Arnav today is, he went out, probably to calm himself. But then he came back to clear the air. Its better that way always.

Her words affected him and he is not making any efforts to hide it from her and even himself. He is very honest and open about it.

He thinks that she has given up but at the end, he has made it clear that he hasn't given up entirely and that he will stick to this relationship, no matter what!

Khushi, even if she could, couldn't have been completely honest with him regarding his behaviour because she herself has not understood the reason behind her skittish behaviour around him. She can't put a name to it. But at the same time she cannot trust him with his words. But she does so with his actions.

Like she had thought that if he had wanted to hurt her, physically, he would have done that and the relief that Arnav felt after knowing that she is not scared of him is contagious.

Andhi ki tarah aaya aur toofaan ki tarah chala gaya πŸ˜†

This was a toofani update πŸ˜ƒ
lazyleaves thumbnail
Ab baaki comments, kal :)
ashw99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice teaser...
waiting eagerly for updates.
lazyleaves thumbnail
Part 45

I totally agree with this arguing part. In fact, let us extend it to our family relations too. One should argue with their siblings now and then :P

I think Arnav and Khushi will end up spending their whole life just knowing what pisses off the other and what doesn't :D

Although Arnav had seen first hand what results in poking the volcano, he is still himself unsure about her. Though Khushi has face a lot at the hands of him, she still is not able to understand him quickly and kind of 'enjoys' to push his wrong buttons to test his changed behaviour :P

Khushi should understand that there is no family to witness their encounters and that he is genuinely concerned for her :)

Even amidst fights, arguments, doubts, fears, tears and suspicions, she cleaned the room for him πŸ‘

Is Alian gay?

Finally finally finally sexy clothes for Khushi. I guess we have a scrap chat almost a year back when I had requested you to let her wear sexy clothes for office. Meri tamanna puri ho gayi πŸ˜ƒ

When in distress, call up your husband no matter you had a heated argument just couple of hours back and the man too like an obedient, caring husbands replies back and not only that comes running to see his wife. Me likey! :D

I think I saw that dress recently on the net

Is this close to what you had imagined?

https://www.superstarmagazine.com/images/uploads/2013/02/TSwiftElieSaab1.jpg

I am sure a gay kiss to Khushi didn't go down well with Arnav who had just seen Khushi in a revealing black number and couldn't do anything about! He is already so attracted to her and upar se yeah!

She is giving her marriage, him another chance and he is holding on to the chance with dear life and they will go out. I will call it a date! 😳

Intense update :D

aquagal thumbnail
I thought I only missed out on Caught update but how stupid of me, I missed few AM updates too.
coming to the updates, the dynamics of their relationships are changing. There Anjali is trying to latch on every opportunity to make it work for them and here they're fighting almost on every given chance but the pleasant side of their relation is that with every fight they seem to come closer, understand each other better.
If Khushi had not given him a piece of her mind when he had left her alone in the market, he won't have realised his mistakes. Arnav won't have understood the pain that he made her go through without any of her mistake. If she had not rejected his gift then he would've still continued acting like a jerk, thinking she is a gold-digger indeed or she is easy enough to get happy by such expensive gifts.
And now this fight which was more a result of concern, he said what was need to be said the most, that he realises all his mistakes ans is sorry for them genuinely. He would work for it and they'll remain husband and wife forever.
The sexual tension builds up whenever they are near to each other.
Khushi has given him a chance now, a chance to them to start afresh with agreeing to go out with him. And I do hope it's a new beginning for them.
See you on the next thread now. I've missed out on a lot of updates. πŸ˜•

flutterlashes thumbnail
splendid story...
i m just in awe of dis story
brilliantly written.
Sonaparam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dis ff is really very addictive too me..m jus lovin each n evry chp of dis ff
krani ty ty fr dis wonderfull ff..m a silent reader i nly like evry post bt i cou
ldnt resist myself frm commentin!! 😊 πŸ˜‰ 😳
ipkkndeternity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
all the updates were awesome excellent