Arshi FF - SAWY - OnHold note pg 42

IPK..Jenny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay I have been on IF for a while now and have read some amazing FF's on Arshi and i have had this concept stuck in my head for a while but never had the courage to post it. but i have decided to share it. Please give me your honest opinions on it =D. Here's a prologue. Enjoy!!! ðŸ˜›

Start Again With You

Prologue 

''GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW, how dare you insult and accuse damad ji of such thing' shouted Dadi. 'Dadi, she isn't going anywhere, if Di can have her husband stay with her then Khushi is staying with me' Arnav was red with anger but before he could compete Anjali interrupted  'CHOTTE how can you speak like that she is your Dadi' ' Arnav leave it i will leave, its okay' Khushi said putting her arm around his in a stance to calm him down. 'No Khushi we are leaving, if you go i go too.' Saying this he grabbed her hand and started towards the door. 'Fine, but chotte hear me once, she is not coming back into this house with you' shouted Anjali as she and the rest of the family followed to the door. Arnav and Khushi stopped in there tracks both shocked. Fresh tears made there way down Arnav's cheeks as they walked out of shantivan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I can't believe Khushi ji has brainwashed my chotte and she try to blame you for the kidnap' 'Rani Sahiba i did warn you that this girl wasn't safe from the minute she dropped into his arms in Lucknow' 'but she seem different i mean how much time she spent with us and chotte he left without even looking back at me, i shouldn't have let him go '  Anjali Jha wept on her husbands shoulder. 'Don't worry Rani Sahiba he will come back I'm sure he will once he realises what she is and say sorry, you don't worry I'm glad you sent him with her otherwise he would have never understood that she was just after his money, once she realises that he is broke she will leave him, i have seen many cases like this in court, now come on you should sleep it isn't good for your health and my baby is also tired okay' he lay her down with her back towards him and put his arm around her from behind to stop her from turn else Anjali would have seen the evil smirk on her husbands face. Which was to to the success of his 'plan'...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnav lay on his stomach with his head on Khushi's lap, both crying recalling the happenings of the day they just had. 'They didn't believe me, my own family thought i was lying to them and on top of that they were blaming my wife, you Khushi, how could they, i can never forgive them for this' he abruptly got up and startled his wife as he suddenly got up and grabbed her by her shoulders shaking her slightly whilst repeating ' we are never going back there ever'. Tears poured out of their eyes as she pulled him in to her and hugged him hard and said 'no Arnav we won't they will see that we were right and when they do we won't be here, its too late now'. After what felt like ages she lay him back down on her lap and stroked his hairs as his eyes slowly closed sending him to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'My poor baby, i knew they weren't happy with the way they got married but they were in love, and they still blamed my baby and threw them out for no fault of their own' said Garima Gupta as she and her husband looked into their daughters room 'don't worry Garima, they have each other and more importantly they have us hmmm, they will be fine no come on i have something to talk to you about'  Shashi Gupta said as he closed the door and lead his wife back to there room. 

That day four vows were made.

One vowed that what ever happened he would never let anyone or anything happen his little family come what may he would take responsibility for it.
One vowed that he would take over the family and rule with the riches they had and kill anyone who came in the way.
Another vowed to never let another tear fall from his eyes and would help him, be his strength and stick by him throughout.
And one vowed that what ever happened he would never let his daughter and now son ever face any hard times alone, he would always support them no matter who stood in his way.

A/N  well that's it i guess...please let me know what to think
For PM's see post 3

INDEX

Jenny x =D
Edited by IPK..Jenny - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey amazing strt. Please continuee sooon. And do pm me wen u updat next
Jenny_PMS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Buddy this account for PM's or mention in post and i will buddy you as I have writer only on my other acc. 
Jenny x
Edited by Jenny_PMS - 10 years ago
IPK..Jenny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raniluvsasr

Hey amazing strt. Please continuee sooon. And do pm me wen u updat next

Thank you...will pm you...
Jenny x ðŸ˜›
MarriedLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2