ARSHI FF: HOPE IN RAIN-A STORY OF PASSION, LINK TO THREAD 2{page 138}

oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Guys I am very new in this forum...I hardly know how to write and express feelings but still I will try my best to write this FF of our ARSHI...I hope you all will support me๐Ÿ˜ƒ

HOPE IN RAIN

CREDIT GOES TO: DUMAS AND HER LITTLE SIS๐Ÿ˜ƒ PIYA...THANKS GUYZ

**I don't write ROMANCE, I write PASSION**

INTRODUCTION

When power of your love is tested, when your past comes back to haunt you, when you needed to be a protector more than a lover
, when you have to push yourself in dark just to keep your loved one in light, when you are desperate to find a hope; a belief, then that desperation, love, passion, desire,obsession, possession helps to find 'HOPE'...
"HOPE IN RAIN"

This story is about ARNAV & KHUSHI!
Will they able to make it???
Will they be able to meet against destiny???
Lets find out..
Scroll down for Index๐Ÿ˜ณ

NOTE
I am the sole holder of this story, please no copying my work. Its really hurts when some people copy and harass others work, so I will tell those people to respect our work. you can recommend my stories to your friends and If u want to post it any other sites please ask me first.

~MY OTHER WORK'S INDEX~

LOVE
KBS

Edited by oKBSo - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oKBSo thumbnail
CHARACTER SKETCH

Arnav Singh Raizada known as...actually well known as ASR.MBA from harvard. Managing director of two successful companies AR designs and KBS designs. Short tempered, egoistic but loving and caring. Have a girlfriend...or I say useless girlfriend. Believes in love and marriage but have dark past. He is a possessive brother and a possessive protector of ... (Will be revealed in story later)

KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA a chirpy,happy going girl.Daughter of well know bussiness man.Double MA from JNU{jawaharlal nehru university} delhi.Broad minded girl.Want to do something by her own before joining her fathers business. Believe in love and marriage.

Aakash Singh Raizada.Brother of Aarnav singh raizada.20% shareholder in KBS designs.Calm&collective person.Loves his family very much.Want a life partner but afraid of their family history {oops did I just reveal something...keep gassing๐Ÿ˜†}

Payal Gupta elder sister of khushi and daughter of Sashi Gupta. helps her father in bussiness. MBA from Malaysia University {I don't know if it exist}.Mature and calm girl. Actually total opposite to khushi.

NK Friend of Arnav and Aakash.He 10%  shareholder in KBS designs.A funny guy with most poor Hindi.Loves India a lot. Stays with raizada.

Lavanya Kashyap best friend of khushi and secretary/friend of Arnav in AR designs.She is orphan and loves Gupta family a lot. She is fun loving and a modern girl.

Sana Khan {good for nothing} girlfriend of ASR. Always goes gaga over him. AR design bikini collection model.Egoistic and evil minded.

Anjali Rathore sister of Arnav and married to Veer rathor. Loves her nani a lotShe is just 22. She got married in age of 18 {reason will be revealed later in story}

Veer Rathore a well known docter. Married to Anjali. Caring and loving husband. A 25 year sharp minded man. Loves his In laws very much.

Karan Roy related to Raizada { will be revealed later}30% shareholder in KBS designs. He is an important character.

Shyam manohar jha. HR manager in AR comapany from 5 years. Character will revealed in story slowly ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

NANI, BUAJI, GARIMA, SHASHI all are same except Shashi is not a Hlwai here๐Ÿ˜†

"Don't underestimate the power of... halwai!!!"๐Ÿ˜›

OK so it is Character introduction I know very long one.๐Ÿ˜†

Please support me for this story so that I can continue the story

1st chapter will be update tomorrow.

until then

bye 

loveโค๏ธ

KBS

Edited by kajribarunsobti - 10 years ago
smilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hmmm...seems to be interesting...do continue dear n pm me wen u update ...:)
oKBSo thumbnail

Originally posted by: smilli

Hmmm...seems to be interesting...do continue dear n pm me wen u update ...:)

Glad you liked it
will definitely PM YOU 
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Seems Interesting ๐Ÿ˜ณ
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
seems interesting..whats with arnav's past???
continue soon n pm me next part...
oKBSo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sanz-

Seems Interesting ๐Ÿ˜ณ

aww 1st part will be up soon๐Ÿ˜†
oKBSo thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheesemad

seems interesting..whats with arnav's past???

continue soon n pm me next part...

Story will unfold slowly 1st chap will be updated soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
oKBSo thumbnail

*Credit to: Dumas and her sister Piya๐Ÿ˜ƒ*

NOTE
I am the sole holder of this story, please no copying my work. Its really hurts when some people copy and harass others work, so I will tell those people to respect our work. you can recommend my stories to your friends and If u want to post it any other sites please ask me first.

1.Brown eyes

She was with her charming prince in her dreamland, a place she wanted to stay forever, where she could enjoy her life with him,where she could stay with him and feel him around her always.

But the strange thing was that she was unable to see his face, and like always, her dream turned to a nightmare

He is going she started running behind him, he was nameless but her heart was calling out for him,Oh please stop her heart and mind were screaming but she couldn't voice out her thoughts. She was running behind him,her breath became irregular due to continues running, tears started making their way from eyes to her cheeks and neck, she was running oblivious to her surrounding, she was so engrossed in thoughts of that stranger that she couldn't fathom when her legs got in roots of a tree and she fell down hissing with pain.

She saw the man stop in his track, his broad back was rigid, his tall figure tensed, tears blurred her vision when she couldn't understand why she was running behind the man, suddenly everything went black, dark grey clouds surrounded the sky,far away the line where earth and sky met was dissolving like glucose.

What the hell is happening she thought out loud

Again she saw him, he turned towards her, only his eyes were visible to her in the dense dark, he looked directly into her eyes as if he owns her, his bright fire like blazing eyes, his posture stiff due to tension... She was staring at  him trying to see his face when it stuck her!

Oh no! Is he a vampire she thought remembering her deity hey devi maiya protect me I don't want to be Bella she mummer biting her nails

His eyes were dark, dark like a night without moon, she couldn't see his face but could assume that his features were stiff and beautiful, as if she was too familiar with his features, his eyes piercing into her, trying to convey something, a dark secret

His eyes are conveying something but what she said to herself

His green sea like eyes with some molten lava touch was penetrating through her.

She got up hissing with pain a little, she stood up looking at his lean figure into dark, she took a step ahead to see the man but then suddenly someone whispered her name

Who is there she asked turning in the direction of the voice, she turned around fanatically, her own behavior seemed weird to her, all these were too familiar to her yet they were strange

Then all of a sudden it started raining, she looked up, drops from the sky were black, resembling something dark, something anguish and pain filled, Khushi was terrified, her heart was vulnerable and her mind was saying her to run, she didn't want those drops to touch her, they would be painful.

But when she touched herself to protect her from those dark drops, she found herself dry, not a drop was on her, her previous feeling of pain and insecurity slowly faded away but why these drops couldn't drench me

Because your protector is here to protect you

A voice deep honey laced with a hint of mystery whispered in her ear while nibbling it, his touch didn't startled her, in fact she leaned onto that touch gladly, his hand came around her waist and tightened on its own accord, she breathed heavily due to his close proximity, she smiled and was about to turn to see her protector, when a blood curling scream filled the dark environment

"KHUSHI"

She woke up with a jerk, sweating, breathing heavily, eyes wide and disoriented Same dream since one month, ridiculous she palmed her face, wiping the sweat beads

5am...argh! time to get up Khushi Kumari Gupta, it's your first day of job that to in your father's friend company, thank god La will there to support me or else I would have messed up a big time She rubbed her Eyes mumbling to herself.

Khushi stop talking to yourself, you idiot and come down within 10 min came an angry growl from downstairs

Jiji just wait for 4 minutes I will be down within 15 minutes Khushi said

Her bedroom's door opened with a loud sound THUD!!!

I am gone Khushi murmured covering her face with blanket

An angry Payal barged into the room with a red angry face

What are you still doing in bed Khushi, first you said you will not join papa's office till you achieved something by your own and you are sitting here mumbling to yourself, its 7 am Khushi and it's your first day in job, in your new office Payal said throwing her hand in air.

Jiji are you kidding me! It's only 5 am, see your watch carefully, see my watch it's indicating only 5 am and I am not late, I have plenty of time Khushi said indicating towards her bed room watch.

You moron Sanka devi how can you forget your room watch is not working since 2 days. You didn't even change the batteries! Khushi you are too much Payal said with a warning look

Oh f**king shit! Jiji why didn't you wake me up, my office starts at 9am, oh holy crow, and If I am late they will think I am taking advantage of dad's position Khushi said in small voice

Khushi baby its OK, now don't be a crybaby, go and freshen up and come down to have breakfast and ya, I will drive you to your new office today don't worry you will there on time Payal said winking at Khushi.

Oh jiji you are the best I love you

OK now go Payal pushed her in the bathroom.

Khushi came down and ran to her father, Dad she screamed at top of her voice

Haaye re nand kishore stop shouting will you an old lady emerged out of the kitchen with a bowl in her hand, walking briskly towards the dining hall, adjusting her pallu properly on her head

Buaji you look so cute in the morning, I feel like kissing you Khushi said laughing

Khushi baby don't trouble her! Come to me her dad said

Dad I am nervous it's my first day what if I mess up with something...

Her Dad cut off her in middle sentence and said you are daughter of Shashi Gupta remember that, my Khushi can never mess up anything keep faith beta Shashi said smiling

And what about me Dad I also love you Payal said pouting toward Shashi making Khushi giggle.

Tu toh mere aankhon ka tara hai {you are star of eyes} Shashi said to Payal.

OK now everyone come and have your breakfast,  Shashi keep your newspaper aside and come here at once a lady shouted while entering the dining hall,

Aree Garima coming baba why so angry Shashi said

Because your didn't take your medicine yesterday, Shashi why you always trouble Garima for such tribal things ... take care of yourself Buaji said with an exasperated expression.

OK sorry promise I will take medicines on time, Garima I promise Shashi said to Garima holding her hands

Dad you are saying this same line from past 2 years Payal said and Khushi giggled ,Shashi glared at his two daughters

OK now Khushi baby have your breakfast, Payaliya will drop you Garima said smiling.

Its Payal mom  Payal stated in an irritated tone.

Bye mom, dad, buaji, will miss you all a lot Khushi said with an over dramatic sad expression.

Haaye re nand kishore you are going there only for 7 to 8 hours, tohar sanak kab jayegi nand kishore hi jane {when will your absurdness will go away only god knows} buaji said while laughing.

Garima and Shashi blessed Khushi and Payal, after bidding them bye Payal drove towards Khushi's destination. 

Khushi checked her watch while Payal parked her car in the payment, in front of the company, they were still 10 minutes left to be nine

Not bad jiji Khushi teased

Oh stop it SD go inside, or you will be late and yes don't be nervous keep faith in devi maiya, you will rock Payal said encouraging Khushi.

I love you jiji, you are the best Khushi hugged Payal and bid her bye, and when Payal drove away, Khushi turned towards the building and took a deep breath in

OK cool as cucumber, cool as cucumber, cool as cucumber, cool as cucumber She chanted in her mind

AR designs She read out loud the bold letters written boldly on company wall...

Hmm let see what my faith have in store for me she said as she stepped in.

Ok, so 1st chapter is update. please give me precious feedback.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

LOVE
KBS

Edited by oKBSo - 9 years ago