Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Panther007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
supreb updt..
loved it๐Ÿ‘
love da khushi's reply "You should learn how to communicate with your boss in the second day of your job" 
"OK I will Google it''๐Ÿคฃ
so some part of arshi's past was revealed...nd who was dat mask man???is dat shyam??
bt now why khushi didnt recognize arnav if dey already knew each other??is she lost her memory or wht??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
love da la-nk convo๐Ÿ˜† now What song did he sang  that made la eyes popped out๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

now who da hell these man who were trying 2 kill khushi??

its became mysterious also intresting day by day
egarly waiting 4 nxt..
continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by arshi_sush - 10 years ago
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arshi_sush

supreb updt..

loved it๐Ÿ‘
love da khushi's reply "You should learn how to communicate with your boss in the second day of your job" 
"OK I will Google it''๐Ÿคฃ
so some part of arshi's past was revealed...nd who was dat mask man???is dat shyam??
bt now why khushi didnt recognize arnav if dey already knew each other??is she lost her memory or wht??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
love da la-nk convo๐Ÿ˜† now What song did he sang  that made la eyes popped out๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

now who da hell these man who were trying 2 kill khushi??

its became mysterious also intresting day by day
egarly waiting 4 nxt..
continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š

awww *sniff* thanks dear
oKBSo thumbnail

thanks
๐Ÿ˜†
oKBSo thumbnail

Originally posted by: koisk

Soo much suspense, can't wait for the next update.

thanks
oKBSo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nickysweet

reserved
Sorry kaju unres karne mein time lag gaya but u know na better late than never
Flashback is outstanding. Their love making is superb very romantic
So they both are in love since childhood but khushi didn't remember anything and arnav know everything but hiding something from her
Who is that man ? Y he laugh evily what the mistry dear?
Arnav wanted to protect her from that man but what that man wanted from arnav and y arnav say khushi to run away in flashback
Many secrets still have to be reveal
U have really worked hard dear in this update. Keep it up dear
I loved it so so much๐Ÿ˜†
U r terribly outstanding๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

nick U rock
oKBSo thumbnail
Phew !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! update on next
oKBSo thumbnail
I can't believe I have spam my own thread...its boring 
oKBSo thumbnail
And I am going to surprise u all with something *clap and dancing in khuhsi's style*
oKBSo thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

oKBSo thumbnail
Before Starting this I want to let you know that I suck in decoration I can't decorate my post all girly and attractive coz I am an Idiot but still I tried.

Firstly I will thank all those peeps who took little time out of there busy schedule just to read my work and they liked and commented also. I can't name all of you particularly but I really want to Thanks some awesome persons who were there with me from starting...They encouraged me and still doing the same. The response that I got in 8th chapter filled my heart with happiness....ITNI KHUSHI...ITNI KHUSHI MUJE APNE PAIDA HONE PE BHI NAHI HUA THA.

OK so first let me thanks these following amazing people...thanks and love u so damn much.

And now some more special friends of mine as they were my support when I started.

1. ANNE~ I really miss you. You are the one who introduce me to writing. You taught me how to post an image or high lighten any address, you are actually my teacher and best friend in IF. Hope you come back soon.

2. Aishu3003~ Thanks for your lovely comment and I promise you I will never ever call my work crap, thanks Aishu for liking and supporting my work.

3.Hawa1997~ you are a sweetheart, you know that right, your encouraging comments are enough for me to write another update enthusiastically. Love you.

4.   Cheesemad~ How can I forget you my proof reader, you know what cheese you are most selfless person I ever know, you never criticize my work If I commit mistakes you sort it out smoothly without making me feel low. I love you and I am trying to be cheezy, pinky promise.

5.Lalarukh~ Oh buddy you are most awesome reader, you adorably get confused and I loved it, not because of your comment I really adore you for your soothing and calming words. Thanks for being there with me.

6.Nickeysweet~ Hey buddy see, I know you are waiting for FYWTL update but for that Anne have appear and I don't know where is she, but nick thanks you were there to listen me out when I was accusing and abusing my boss๐Ÿคฃ You are the only who messaged me during my absence I feel so very wanted that time thanks for that.

7.Dumas~ HOw can I forget my banner maker, and the fun part is I am again poking her for 2 other banners... Oh she is such a sweetheart... Thanks dumas you are awesome and give my love to your sister priya...

8.JCJS~ First a hug from me๐Ÿค—, and thanks for being there with me from starting...I love u so much thanks for your support.

9.Sohara~ You are new but still managed to take my kidney away...oh I mean heart๐Ÿ˜†.
thanks for your awsm comments and continues support.

10.Chulbuli94~ First come her, I will hug to calm you down, I know I have hurt-ed you , I know how it feels as a reader to read crap about your favorite character, but I promise you will get a lovely, charming, dominating ASR in my story. The short scene with sana was important, why...You will know later ...I will show a strong Khushi and a same ARnav as serial, I promise you that in future I will not put any scenes against your wish that my KBS's promise to her friend...Now smile...that's like my girl.

11. MamiaRehman~you are new but still you are supporting me and I am glad that you are liking my work thanks.

12. chandana.s~ You are there from first, when I started your comment were like a guidence to me, hope u will be always there.

13. I tparvaiz~
was awestruck when I read your comment, that was the longest one I have read, gosh you are mind blowing, thanks for your true and lovely comment.

14.ara_000~ you are a sweetheart,  thanks thanks thanks a lot  for being there in hard times.

15. arshi_sush~
As I said I don't need to tell you that how much I am happy and glad to get a friend and reader like you...love u.

And really sorry If I ever hurt-ed someone, but you all are free to scold me If I do any wrong.

Aur haan I really worked hard for this post, bahut mehnat ki yaar , thori tarif kar dena...

And also thanks for bearing my all nonsensical PJs...๐Ÿ˜†

So are we cool now, oh yo yo we are๐Ÿ˜‰

So cheers for our friendship, for our ARSHI, for our IF and for all of us,

I hope you will like it, because I am so dedicated to this that I am typing this sitting on a pot in toilet, so you can guess the amount of hard work I did๐Ÿ˜‰.
So will see all in next update till then love you all.

LOVE
KBS

Edited by kajribarunsobti - 10 years ago