Frequent Posters

oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

*Credit to: Dumas and her sister Piya😃*
 proof read by cheesemad

8.YET AGAIN

*FLASHBACK*

"Arnav!" Khushi ran forward giggling and sticking her tongue out to Arnav who was running behind her. Arnav ran behind her and within 15 seconds she was on his lap; both panting, their forehead touching, looking lovingly at each other. Nearing her slowly Arnav took her face in his hand gently and coaxed her to look at him, when she did; he smiled down at her, loving the red color which was spreading on her cheeks like fire.

He caressed her cheeks with his knuckles and looked in her eyes asking for her permission, and she closed her eyes in submission. He bent down and took her lips in his and slowly started chewing her upper lips, her tongue traced his lower lips and licked it. He was instantly transferred to the world of passion and desire, his hold tighten around her as he pulled her more close to him holding her hips. Khushi circled her hands around his neck and caressed his nape. As their tongue met, electric jolt traveled in their body at lightning speed.

Arnav's hands roamed over her body possessively and hungrily. Their kiss turned from soft to aggressive, they were literally consuming each other. Khushi whimpered for more and Arnav groaned to control, as he slowed down Khushi whimpered feeling frustrated due to loss of his warmth, he slowed down and pulled back slowly.

"I love your eyes Arnav" Khushi said panting.

"More than me" He chuckled.

"No, but I can recognize you in crowd by just seeing your eyes, I don't need lights to see them, they already sparkled with love for me" She confessed.

"So you mean you can forget me, but not my eyes" He asked nipping and sucking her throat, Khushi moaned forgetting what she was saying and turned her head to give him more access to her skin. Arnav asked again disturbing Khushi's daydream as she frowned and pouted.

"That's never going to happen because I can never forget you, you are my soul, we are not different Arnav" She said looking at him.

"Till deaths do us apart" Arnav whispered and buried himself in crook of neck. They were sitting taking in the beauty of nature. Suddenly they heard hustle bustle behind them, Arnav turned to have a look and found a dark figure with masked face. Arnav eyes became wide as realization hit him.

"Who are you?" Khushi asked smiling.

As Arnav stands up with Khushi causally and mutter a shit under his breath.

"Khushi go" He whispered in low voice, but enough for Khushi to hear. She looked at him wondering about the problem.

"Khushi I SAID RUN" Arnav nudged her towards the gates.

"WHY? Arnav what is happening please tell me" panic gripped her. As the masked face man let out an evil laugh.

"Khushi please run love please I love you please" Arnav said looking at the man and Khushi didn't argue she ran as quickly as she can.

The masked man let out a loud chuckle and...

"ARNAV"

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"Khushi" Arnav sat up shouting her name, dream scene still playing in front of him like a film.

He closed his eyes and again called out her name with pure worship "KHUSHI"

Payal stopped her car in front of AR and Khushi bid her bye and ran off excitedly. Payal closed her eyes and sent a silent prayer to her deity.

BANG!!!!

"What the!"

"F**k"

"Can't you see an..." Arnav and Khushi both shouted

Khushi eyes widened, her eyebrows almost touching her hairlines when she saw with whom she had collided; on the other hand Arnav was amused to see her terrible reaction as she had witnessed something too bad.

"She is the same, not a bit changed, but just in elder version of her childhood" Arnav thought affectionately, as fast as this thought crossed his mind he controlled himself and hardened his facial features.

"Ummm that was a mistake, sorry SIR!" she said feeling absurd.

"Hmmm" he nodded curtly and started to move past her.

"Hey wait, I thought it was a mistake that's why I said sorry. I didn't say it was my mistake so technically you should also apologize" Khushi said all amused with Arnav. Arnav turned around bemused with the chit of a Girl.

"You should learn how to communicate with your boss in the second day of your job" Arnav said keeping his face expressionless.

"OK I will Google it, first; apologize, because it's not only my mistake, you also could have avoided the collision; SIR!" Khushi said haughtily.

"ASR never apologizes to anyone and you know it Khushi" He said controlling his anger.

"Why the hell I would know that, OK don't divert the topic I know you are my boss and I respect you for that, but you cannot think low of me just because I am your employee" Khushi said dramatically throwing her hand here and there.

"I never thought low of you Khushi Kumari Gupta or anyone else and you better note that I. Don't. Apologize anyone." Arnav said stepping close to Khushi.

DHAK! DHAK! DHAK! DHAK! Khushi's eyes grew bigger as Arnav came closer.

"And you can't do anything about that...samjhi tum!" Arnav said pointing his finger towards her.

"Oh I can and I will, you don't know me enough and stop coming close to me, I am not some kind of spoil girl whom you can..."

"ENOUGH" Arnav shouted and Khushi flinched at his tone, but gathering enough courage, she retorted back.

"NO! Not enough" Khushi said as angry tears were slowly appearing in corner of her eyes.

"Shut up" Arnav said grabbing her hand painfully as she replied to him with same ferocity.

"MAKE ME" Tears spilled from her eyes and made their way down, Arnav stilled as he saw her crying he mentally punched himself; Khushi was sniffing looking downwards to control her anger as she does not want to lose her job. Arnav looked at her red face, strained with tears and unconsciously his hand move up to wipe her tears. Feeling sudden warmth on her cheek she leaned onto it as it was the most natural thing to do. Arnav tucked her strands behind her ears and force her to look up, as Khushi looked up, the first thing which she saw was his eyes, she gasped again founding those pair of eyes in front of her that were haunting her dreams.

*Laughing sound*

*Catch me!!*

*Khushi careful*

*NO*

Khushi jerked back to reality, weird images started taking places in her mind, and she closed her eyes in frustration, there was feeling of dj vu, she looked back to him and found him looking at her with an ache. Arnav held her face in between his hands and wiped her tears. Khushi was too shocked to even react.

"BHAI" Aakash interrupted taking the scene in front of him very calmly.

Aakash's voice pulled out Arnav from his reverie as realization hit him strongly; he jerked back with bewildered expression and closed his eyes praying in order control. Khushi was looking at him very intently as she was trying to judge his every moment. A strange hope took place in her heart, an unknown reason to pull him out of his misery, she hoped he would say sorry as lovingly as he had wiped her tears.

"Stay away from me" he whispered and briskly walked past Aakash. Khushi looked at his retreating back with flabbergasted expression. All her hope shattered in seconds and strangely she questioned herself "Why I am hoping anything from him in first place, who is he to me?"

Aakash sighed he has a lot of damage control to do.

Knock! Knock!

"Come in" La said

"Hey LAVANYA" NK said cheerfully.

"It's LA NK" La said without looking up from her laptop.

" Ya OK La, I know you are still angry with me for calling you badsurat instead of khafasurat that's wh..." NK said but La butted in.

"Its khubsurat! khubsurat not badsurat or kafasurat you fool" La said gritting her teeth.

"Ya sorry again you know my Hindi is just weak" NK said grinning.

"It's not weak, it's worst" La said rolling her eyes.

"OK leave it umm... I want to dedicate a song to you" NK said blushing

"For what?"

"A sorry song, a song only made for you"

"Hmmm sing"

As NK started La's eyes popped out in horror.

"How can this happen, you have to stop her, or else our plan will be a great flop" A man said in phone.

"I am doing my best, but I just can't go and refuse everything to him, he will doubt me bro" Another dark voice said.

"Then kill her directly"

"No we can't, she is damn innocent"

"But we have to fulfill our promise to mother by killing her and her..."

"Not by killing her, I will not let you do that our rivalry is with them not with her"

"There is a time for everything, she has to die and you know that now don't be bas***d and do your work or else I will"

"NO! I can manage"

CLICK! Phone disconnected.

And here is my link to

Arshi OS: MY KHUSHI WANT TO HAVE HOT SE...

LOVE
KBS

Edited by oKBSo - 10 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ress

unres

amazing update👏👏

loovveedd itt😊

NK singing for la😆

and v got a glimpse of arshi's past😊

who s trying to kill khushi😕

its getting more interesting😊

waiting for d nxt part😊
Edited by aishu3003 - 10 years ago
Hawa1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res😉
---unres------

Incredible update!!!!👏

Now we know a little bit of Arnav's and Khushi's past!! That why she remembers the eyes but not him...
She lost her memory didn't she? Who were the masked man? Shyam??
Why doesn't Arnav tell her who he is? Why are they trying to hide it from her? 

Arnav and Khushi are very strong willed people! Both won't back down, but a least she said and he didn't.. She again remembered the eyes.. He couldn't see her tears..he is so hurting from inside..

La and NK are cute! What song did he sing?that made la eyes popped out. Did he once again say the wrong word or song in HindiHindi😆

Now they are people trying to kill Khushi? 😡The only guess I can think of is Shyam and someone close to him on the phone...

I love this FF, it has so much mystery to it, always has my attention and eagerly waiting for the next update to know what will happen next... You're doing a wonderful job writing it!!! 
All comment are well deserved, it because of you, I say it...👏
Once again, Beautifully express and brilliantly penned down...

Will be waiting eagerly for the next, for the story to unfold more answers...

Edited by Hawa1997 - 10 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
resd...

nice update...
omg u gave a glimpse of Asshi's past...awesome...
aww they were so adorable...who was that mask man???
khushi just remembers his eyes n nothing else about him...

who were those talking on phone...

continue soon:)
Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago
oKBSo thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheesemad

resd...

nice update...
omg u gave a glimpse of Asshi's past...awesome...
aww they were so adorable...who was that mask man???
khushi just remembers his eyes n nothing else about him...

who were those talking on phone...

continue soon:)

I know arshi was adorable...but I don't know If I am successful in writing their romancing part correctly.
as for the phone persons i will say
socho socho😆
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
khushi is just behaving like jhansi ki rani that to in front of arnav great...

so story is slowly unfolding...
looking forward for more...
tvmania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
came across Ur fiction
its amazing
do pm me , thanks in advance
Hawa1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited comments on pg.84😊
oKBSo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hawa1997

Res😉

---unres------

Incredible update!!!!👏 thanks

Now we know a little bit of Arnav's and Khushi's past!! That why she remembers the eyes but not him...
She lost her memory didn't she? Who were the masked man? Shyam??
Why doesn't Arnav tell her who he is? Why are they trying to hide it from her?  you will know

Arnav and Khushi are very strong willed people! Both won't back down, but a least she said and he didn't.. She again remembered the eyes.. He couldn't see her tears..he is so hurting from inside.. Arnav never likes tears in her eyes

La and NK are cute! What song did he sing?that made la eyes popped out. Did he once again say the wrong word or song in HindiHindi😆 you will know in next update😆

Now they are people trying to kill Khushi? 😡The only guess I can think of is Shyam and someone close to him on the phone... hmmm thats is mystery😳

I love this FF, it has so much mystery to it, always has my attention and eagerly waiting for the next update to know what will happen next... You're doing a wonderful job writing it!!!  *bowing down*
All comment are well deserved, it because of you, I say it...👏
Once again, Beautifully express and brilliantly penned down...

Will be waiting eagerly for the next, for the story to unfold more answers...

thanks yaar for your continuous encouraging comments
oKBSo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

khushi is just behaving like jhansi ki rani that to in front of arnav great...

so story is slowly unfolding...
looking forward for more...

thanks