Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

bani wasnt winner..anthony was winner tht season

o ok my mistake...but what was that girl's name who was the first girl to win roadies and i guess the ONLY deserving female winner of dis show 
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
oh she was parul,.roadies 3 winner
Ramisaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

oh she was parul,.roadies 3 winner

I HOPE SHE WON CAZ SHE DESERVED ITπŸ€” UNLIKE DIS s**t AND THAT LOOSER OF R8 WHO WON BCAZ OF BEING A ''GIRL''😑
Hunk101 thumbnail
Palak is a deserving winner...

Shes performed well in almost all tasks... Mohit was more consistent performer but today ws her day...
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
now iam sad:( roadies over?why?i luv roadies:( such an energetic prg..every yr i wait for roadies:(
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Huge disappointment. Roadies has become a tell tale of unworthy winners. Palak had none of the so called Roadie spirit, she is infact one of the worst Roadie on the show.
Raman or Mohit was a better choice for winner but sadly this show is always screwed by its finale episodes.
Ramisaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu_tan

Huge disappointment. Roadies has become a tell tale of unworthy winners. Palak had none of the so called Roadie spirit, she is infact one of the worst Roadie on the show.

Raman or Mohit was a better choice for winner but sadly this show is always screwed by its finale episodes.

Palak was more like a show piece...the way a show piece is there to increase the beauty of a house Palak was there to raise the trp of the show nd when the drama-queen had done sooo much for the taklas the taklas thought why dnt we give her agift in return of the high trps that she gave us?? so they gifted her the title **WOW***πŸ‘πŸ‘