Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hey... like every season in dis season too derez a leaked news about the winner 
and here is the link:

http://iamsoftwareengineer.blogspot.com/2013/05/leaked-roadies-x-winner-is-mohit.html

according to it Mohit is gonna be the winner if its true den phir tou kya kehne๐Ÿ˜ƒ mere liye tou party hain๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

But most of the times this spoilers are not true ๐Ÿ˜•i remember during roadies 6 dere was a spoiler dat Sufi is the winner but actually Nawman won ๐Ÿ˜ฒso i really dnt knw if its true or not๐Ÿ˜• btw according to Wikipedia Anirudh is the winner plus i have also read it in a website where according to the writer ANIRUDH WILL BE THE WINNER caz if he wins den its a victory for both raghu and ranvijay as he originally belongs to Raghuz team but now he is in Ranvijayz team...dat actually makes sense so he might be the winner so lets see what happens๐Ÿ˜ณ...just let the best one win๐Ÿ˜Š

nd i really pray Mohit wins that guy has given his 200% in every task nd i actually think he is the most deserving one, so i just wish he wins ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by MrsArnavSingh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wolum thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But according to the following source the finale was between Anirudh and Palak where Anirudh won.

http://www.navrocks.com/mtv-roadies-x-season-10-winner-declared/
Ramisaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: wolum

But according to the following source the finale was between Anirudh and Palak where Anirudh won.

http://www.navrocks.com/mtv-roadies-x-season-10-winner-declared/

EXACTLY thats the thing ๐Ÿ˜ฒ some spoilers are saying its Mohit...some are saying its anirudh but i guess it wud be anirudh caz u knw if he wins it wud be the victory of both the teams so maybe its being adjusted in dat way, to let him win 
wolum thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsArnavSingh

EXACTLY thats the thing ๐Ÿ˜ฒ some spoilers are saying its Mohit...some are saying its anirudh but i guess it wud be anirudh caz u knw if he wins it wud be the victory of both the teams so maybe its being adjusted in dat way, to let him win 

From my point of view both Anirudh and Mohit did a fabulous job and both of them deserves to win.

Anirudh may be physically not as strong as Mohit but still he tried to give his best in every tasks.

I dont want another Roadies 8 at least in this season where a contestant like Anchol won the contest without doing anything where as there were two great performer Suchi and Mohit in that season. I am sure Raghu had some kinds of agreement with that bitching girl...
Ramisaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: wolum

From my point of view both Anirudh and Mohit did a fabulous job and both of them deserves to win.

Anirudh may be physically not as strong as Mohit but still he tried to give his best in every tasks.

I dont want another Roadies 8 at least in this season where a contestant like Anchol won the contest without doing anything where as there were two great performer Suchi and Mohit in that season. I am sure Raghu had some kinds of agreement with that bitching girl...

i am pretty sure they did bcaz everyone knew if there wud have been a task that bitch cud have never win thats why the field was made clear for her.๐Ÿ˜ก

but in dis season each of them are deserving except Palak...although i personally want Mohit to win but i want hv any prb if Ani or Ramaan wins but if Palak wins i wud be bound to believe the term ''Casting Couch''  
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
whoever wins bt palak shouldnt win:@
VidesiLaila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i want raman to win ๐Ÿ˜ณ but either way i hope a deserving one wins ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i wanted to ask that if this is the last season of roadies ? 
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
damnnn is it palak? raghu is in kuv wit her:@ jst watching it now nd i think its palak:(
Ramisaa thumbnail
^can anything be more disappointing den dis??๐Ÿ˜ก
After bani Roadies never got a deserving female winner ๐Ÿ˜’
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
bani wasnt winner..anthony was winner tht season