Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i was really very happy after seeing today (27th april) episode.
 First of all da money task was awesome buying all doz goods from taiwan lane. it was fun to watch.

Nd den da elimination task...OMG!!! it was superb both Harry and Mohit did really well. Nd it was quite tough its not dat easy to pull dos heavy wights especially on rocks and in such a climate.

Nd i am so Happpy dat Mohit won πŸ₯³ but i really appreciated harry he was quite good πŸ‘but again Mohit just killed it and luvd da last part where raghu flattened him on da ground wid a punch and started boxing him πŸ˜† it seemed like he was really very happy dat Mohit won. i knw many of u dnt like Mohit but i just want to say dat dis guys is aweeesomeee i mean every time dey send him to da battle ground nd he gives out everything to come back dats like awesome πŸ‘ for me he is and will always be da best roadie β­οΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was a good episode. I like Mohit too. He has understood that there is no point in trying to play politics with these people and is ready for going to the battleground and showing them what really matters.

What have Gaurav and Sonal done to remember them by? And as Palak and Anirudh are rarely voted against, I don't remember much about them as well. It is Raman and Mohit for me as they have fought to stay and proved themselves again and again. A Palak is here for being the best politician or due to show scripting otherwise she had failed in her elimination task itself  
Ramisaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

It was a good episode. I like Mohit too. He has understood that there is no point in trying to play politics with these people and is ready for going to the battleground and showing them what really matters.

What have Gaurav and Sonal done to remember them by? And as Palak and Anirudh are rarely voted against, I don't remember much about them as well. It is Raman and Mohit for me as they have fought to stay and proved themselves again and again. A Palak is here for being the best politician or due to show scripting otherwise she had failed in her elimination task itself  

i agree wid each and every word of urs. i really like da way Mohit is playing his game. he is just an audience when it cums to arguments and fights, he barely participates in all doz ''politics'' i guess its mainly bcaz last time he lost from dat looser good-for-nothing Anchal bcaz everyone said dat he plays dirty politics. dats y maybe his all quite now. Even on da vote out night when dat B****🀬 palak voted out Suchit, at dat time mohit said dat ''dis time i m not opening my mouth my only focus is my task and victory''. So his an audience when it comes to politics and a true fighter when it comes to doing da tasks.πŸ‘
  Gaurav ,i really dnt get dis guy  he claims to be a fighter, a wrestler and what not but i dnt remember a single task where he actually ''performed''.πŸ˜• i mean in da mud task everyone thought dat as his a wrestler he will be a tough competition for Mohit. but dat looser lost in da first round πŸ˜† even when he had to beat dat guy from da battle ground he was not at all good he just won cause he was taller. i wonder if he lied about qualifications πŸ˜• and i actually think among  all da new roadies if sum1 deserves to win its undoubtedly RAMANDEEP. dat girl faced wat not πŸ˜” her team members hated her, Palak accused her to be characterless and every time she got voted out cause according to her so-called team mates shes weak & brainless . but dis weak & brainless girl came back from da battleground twice, beat diyali, beat Roop and won 50,000 and a bike. so how can dey say shez weak?? instead sonal is much more weak den her πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

from my aspect i really want RAMAAN,MOHIT OR ANIRUDH to win⭐️. but i seriously dnt want Gaurav or Sonal to win as dey are da least deserving and if dat πŸ€¬ palak wins it wud be a disgrace for Roadies
BullsEye777 thumbnail
That Gaura is one of the biggest airbags I have seen. And he has this arrogance  that he is something good and is always smirking when the girls are doing some task and I hate that look as it looks very sexist.

Palak is there for TRPs. This show has lost respect as over seasons it became obvious it is scripted and I feel this year it has been tilted on Palak's behalf. Otherwise where will you see a guy being allowed tto leave the show on someone else's behalf. She herself is a big liar and lied on her mother and so what right did Raghu have to pressurise Avtar to quit on such a person's behalf? I think Suchit just became an unfortunate victim of her manipulations that Raghu also did not see coming. I think he is backing Mohit now because thought not an arse kisser, the guy performs like a man and behaves like one.
mysti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I realy like Mohit a lot...he has been a performer through out
Ramisaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

That Gaura is one of the biggest airbags I have seen. And he has this arrogance  that he is something good and is always smirking when the girls are doing some task and I hate that look as it looks very sexist.

Palak is there for TRPs. This show has lost respect as over seasons it became obvious it is scripted and I feel this year it has been tilted on Palak's behalf. Otherwise where will you see a guy being allowed tto leave the show on someone else's behalf. She herself is a big liar and lied on her mother and so what right did Raghu have to pressurise Avtar to quit on such a person's behalf? I think Suchit just became an unfortunate victim of her manipulations that Raghu also did not see coming. I think he is backing Mohit now because thought not an arse kisser, the guy performs like a man and behaves like one.

nd have u seen da way he talks wid Ramaan😑, she even said dat dis guy duznt hv any manners...it actually defines wat sort of a family is he from. nd as for dat πŸ€¬ palak i truely feel dis girl has been given money to shout, spit and fight wid other contestants. u knw what shez very smart she is physically weak but mentally shez as fox...😑 she plays wid pplz emotions... she first played wid Avtaar's emotions by saying dat his a liar when everyone knew dat his not and made him leave, she betrayed Suchit when he trusted her blindly, she betrayed Roop and den she taunted Raman treated her soo badly dat dat girl was dying to leave da show. Dis girl neither she has a character nor self-respect...shez a disgrace for roadies. And as for Mohit i really want him to win he had just proved himself again an again and has proved that he is not anyone's slave if he has survived dis far its only bcaz of his performance nd nthing else His performance has proved dat what he is!πŸ‘
Rhea_401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
guys who gt eliminated today??
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhea_401

guys who gt eliminated today??

Harry
himshikha thumbnail
ye guys i agree wid u all...😊
but dere's no point in giving immunity to d whole team together...
i m pointing out dat sonal and gaurav yaar...😲
i mean we know mohit, aniruddh, raman and in some way that bi*** palak also had proved themselves
but wat about these two yaar πŸ˜”
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i really hope Mohit wins this season, he was unlucky two years back.Edited by D3_4life - 11 years ago