Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update loved it so cute loved how she was complaining to her babaji about how maan affects her loved the update thanks for the pm
Still image of Maan and Geet
bhakbhartifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely part..

Thanks for the update!!!
SonalMG thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

superb part

loved d way maan is teasing geet

maan karib aate hi geet sabkuch bhul jati hai..love it

_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update ...
continue soon ...
Edited by trishadcute - 11 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n superb update! Geet mesmerised by Maan her hubby! Security questions her ! Geet startled! Den cribs to her babaji! Maan notices her n smiles! Geet thinking abt kissing him! Maan teases her! Geet complians abt her day n wanting to wrk wid MK! well written! update soon! U r an amazing writer!
angeesh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hi all,
Glad you are enjoying the pace...so I won't speed things up, unless necessary for the story
Part 54 below
Please comment
Ange

Chapter 54

"It seems like you really want to win this opportunity Geet" Maan said once she finished.

"Yes, of course. Who would miss the chance to work with MK? He is the best in his field. I bet even you must have heard of him" Geet replied.

Maan coughed at the last statement. "I wonder what she will do to me, when she finds out I am MK" he thought.

Geet looked at him with concern and asked "Are you okay, Maan?"

"Yes, thank you. I am fine," Maan managed to reply.

Silence prevailed in the car. Geet couldn't think of anything else to say. From his reaction, she thought Maan didn't want to talk about MK. "But Maan is in the building trade nah? He was buying land in HP for construction. Oh My God, Jhalli. MK must be a rival, and therefore doesn't want to talk about him...but Geet, if he was a rival to MK, surely I would have heard of Maan's company being talked about? But I haven't heard about Maan Khurana Builders? Chaddo Geet, why give yourself tension. If Maan doesn't want to talk about MK that is his loss"

Geet looked out of the window at the passing buildings and cars.

"Where are we going Maan?" Geet asked. They didn't seem to be going anywhere she recognised.

"Somewhere special" Maan replied. After a few moments, he stopped the car and got out. He ran to the other side of the car and opened her door, extending his hand to help her out "We are here, Mrs Khurana"

Geet got out of the car holding his hand. When she tried to pull her hand back, he pulled her towards him and refused saying huskily "I have held your hand, not for letting it slip away"

Geet looked away from him and concentrated on her surroundings, leaving her hand where it was. After a few moments she said nervously "Maan we are at a hotel...I thought you were taking me to dinner...I mean, what are we doing at a hotel?...I mean, this was just supposed to be a dinner date, nothing else..."

"Geet, control your imagination. I have no intentions other than dinner...however, if you..." then looking at her face, he decided not to continue the sentence. "Actually Geet, this hotel has a very special restaurant that very few people know about. It's rather exclusive. Come with me" he said dragging her towards the side entrance which was not well sign-posted.

Maan opened the door into a small lobby where they went through security and then to a small lift. Both entered the lift and Maan pressed the button marked R. When the doors opened they were greeted by the maitre de who welcomed them to the rooftop restaurant. "Good evening Mr Khurana. We arranged everything as you requested. I hope it meets with your expectations" he said ushering them towards the seating area.

Geet was in awe at the scene in front of her. They were on the roof and they had a spectacular view of Delhi lit up in the evening. To one side of the roof, they had created a casual seating area, with low sofas, chairs, small ornate tables and lots of cushions and flowers. Numerous Moroccon lamps lit the space and incense burned to create a relaxing ambience. As Geet settled herself on the sofa, she cursed herself for not taking one of the chairs, as she felt Maan sit down beside her. Very close to her...too close to her. Geet tried not to think of his proximity and looked around the rest of the rooftop.

She spotted a single table set for 2 people in the middle of the roof, under a grand canopy of silk. There were lights and candles tastefully placed everywhere she looked. "Isn't it so romantic" Geet said to herself, and then stopped herself from going further with that thought and closed her eyes.

Maan nodded to the maitre de, to indicate that he wanted to be left alone with Geet. Maan turned to Geet who had closed her eyes. He saw that her breathing had quickened, her chest was moving rapidly and that her lips had parted slightly. Maan knew that Geet was affected by his proximity. He whispered in her ear "What are you thinking about, Geet?"

Geet just responded with a "mmm" as she felt his hot breath near her ear.

"You look so beautiful today, Geet" he said moving closer to her, pushing the hair on her neck to one side, exposing it. He leaned in and started nuzzling her and planting small kisses up and down her neck. All she could do was moan "Maan". She didn't stop him however. She was enjoying his touch, the feel of his lips on her neck.

Suddenly her phone rang waking her up from her dream-like state. She stood up abruptly disengaging herself from Maan. She apologised, unsure of why she was apologising and fished her phone out of her bag, silently thanking Babaji for interrupting Maan's sensual assault. She saw the call was from Pinky and answered.

"Geet where are you? Does it take so long to visit the dentist" Pinky shouted down the phone

"No, um...sorry..." Geet managed to say. "Now what do I say to Pinky?" she thought.

"Ha, vo, Pinky...while I was at the dentist, I met someone I knew from Hosiyarpur and they invited me to have dinner with them...we are just sitting down now and I will be home soon. Don't worry, yaar." she managed to say.

"Okay Geet. As long as you are fine. See you soon"Pinky said cutting the call.

Geet took a sigh of relief and put the phone away in her bag. She turned to see Maan looking at her with amusement.

"Quite a skilful liar Geet" he laughed. "You almost convinced me"

"I didn't lie" Geet said indignantly. "I just bent the truth a bit...Okay there was no dentist...but I know you from Hoshiaypur and you invited me to dinner...ha, talking of dinner...where is it? I need to leave soon"

Maan who had been thinking that they could spend some time getting to know each other and share some romantic moments, realised that was not going to happen today. He admitted defeat to himself and called the waiter to serve dinner.

They made some small talk over a rushed dinner, talking mainly about Geet's time in Delhi and her college life. When the meal was over, Geet stood up and said "Maan, please could you take me home now? Pinky will be getting worried"

"Only if you promise to meet me tomorrow, Geet" Maan said, holding her hand and pulling her close.

"Maaan" she whined. "What sort of promise is this?"

"Fine, stay here then. You cannot leave without me", he said winking at her.

After thinking about it, Geet said. "Fine, but for lunch this time...during the day"

"Geet, lunch is normally during the day...unless in Hoshiyarpur it means something else" Maan replied

Geet gave Maan a frosty look but decided to ignore his last comment. "There is a restaurant near Khurana Constructions...so let's have a late lunch around 2.30 pm...and don't book out the restaurant. I would like to meet you in a public place...with people"

Leaning towards her, Maan said seductively "Why Geet, do you feel afraid when we are alone?"

Geet leaned back, pushing him away from her. "Maan, please let's go now...by the way are you ever serious? I thought you were a business man, so why are you acting like a college romeo?"

"Maybe my wife has turned me into one" he said kissing her on the cheek and pulling her towards the exit.

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😊

Sowie!  Was watching the ending of Aaja Nachle (death scene of Laila Majnu) and could not tear my eyes away...

I loved the update.

He tries so hard for her, the arrangements and privacy, everything

Jhalli here thinks that he maybe jealous of MK  🤣

Cute how she tries to slip one by Pinky.. and gets caught...

MK ka jadoo chal jaata hai...

Next meeting in the daylight away from temptation...

Geet the temptation is in your head too.. how will you get away from that?

Thanks for updating Ange..

Forgot to boast...#1 again!😊
Edited by dqno1 - 11 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing.loved it
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it maan is trying so hard for his wife to accept him loved the romantic setting loved the update thanks for the pm

Still image of Maan and Geet
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
stpid girl...dont knw hw 2x2=4...maan khurana...MK...whn she will guess...