Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode 56

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2B-SwEEGUo[/YOUTUBE]

First telecast Friday, 19 August, 2011

Alternate links

Youtube link with English subtitles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMD8XuFEIXI

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

P.S.- Silent viewers come forward and discuss your favorite show one last time because it is our chance to Re-live IPKKND!

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thnx for link

finally arnaand khushi will meet now
Edited by AR_EternalLove - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
54 was depressing. too long without the two nafrat people meeting. and too much of "acting." but i will be back with a few thoughts and pics. also of 55.

edit:
just completed 54. here it is. episode 54
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

mmm, so valentine and so sexy. aw ami, me want love. love this ensemble. thanks mwaaah.

after writing my story i thought, the first kiss was his. on the cheek, on a shart. but the first kiss on the lips... that was hers... without any shart.

yes, but i must add the "shart" was  nothing more than a bahaana(excuse) πŸ˜‰ that flirty Arnav sure know how to get what he wants πŸ˜† How awesome was it that Khushi initiated the first lip-kiss just because she felt like it? and then he took over β˜ΊοΈ
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Me too!!! it's 10AM and I am still in bed reading IF!  OMG I better go make my LG his Valentine's breakfast!
I ditto everything you said to everyone!!! Love you all!

awww breakfast in bed, how sweet, I'm glad your LG was with you for V-day😊
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

54 was depressing. too long without the two nafrat people meeting. and too much of "acting." but i will be back with a few thoughts and pics. also of 55.

Hi Indi there was a very remarkable line in episode 55 I was wondering if you had the chance to catch it. I was said by Khushi to Shyam. She told him after Shyam banged her on the scar which Arnav had caused- that the pain is not by you but by some one else. However the one line she said that was striking was --" What about the pain that no one can see." It made me realize that she was actually hurt internally by Arnav. Ok the Nafrat she had I am sure everyone saw that so she could not have been speaking of that. It must have been the scratch he left when she fell for him and he did not even notice. Because that is the only pain which no one in her or his family saw at that point. As we see she was very vocal about all the hurt Arnav had caused her by his ghamand and all but never spoke a word about her  longings and love for Laad Governor and the pain she had to go through for that.
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

yes, but i must add the "shart" was  nothing more than a bahaana(excuse) πŸ˜‰ that flirty Arnav sure know how to get what he wants πŸ˜† How awesome was it that Khushi initiated the first lip-kiss just because she felt like it? and then he took over β˜ΊοΈ

Which kiss are you speaking about? I was confused. Because their first lip kiss was in the hut and it was very well initiated by Arnav
BarunDiwani thumbnail

now stop being so nice, woman. tell me did ya find it hot and sexy the way our asr deserves his big night to be? and his madam jhalli singh raizada too. i am bowled over by your praise. not such a good writer, just love to go on. but this story was dil se. dimaag left in the closet. glad you liked. i couldn't bear to think of that wounded angry look on his face when he left. had to set it right.

"not such a good writer?" are you really going to fight me on this? b/c i can get  a whole army out of this forum to fight with me... πŸ˜†  I think your strength lies in forming words for things i feel but sometimes just can't form into a proper sentences...then i read yours and its like, ya! that's what i meant! 

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

Which kiss are you speaking about? I was confused. Because their first lip kiss was in the hut and it was very well initiated by Arnav

Hi Samin!
i don't 'think they lip kissed in the hut, he tries to but she moves away, he grabs her hand and pulls her back but kisses her neck☺️...and then he picks her up, puts her on hay and is about to untie her blouse but the goons interrupt...dammit!
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

When did Kushi lip kiss Arnav? At the farmhouse? πŸ˜²